Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Hey while we're at it. I forgot to ask you guys your names. I'm uh Nozomi yeah. He said with a sheepish smile taking in the words of the two.The tall one certainly knew how to be confusing.Well.....That's what all managers would tell you. Because they want the most money made!haha He'd say to the boy next to him while making a quick turn over to the tall man.

Many that do know?That is to be expected. Ok on second thought. Nozomi sure as hell was one patient son of a bitch. Seriously. If there was one thing he lacked sometimes It was patience. Now this was probably worst time to start losing it,But he seriously wanted an answer despite his usually reserved mannerisms.

Listen you seem to clearly Know something.And I know something too. Now. We could speak about this or we could go in circles all day. He said debating whether to be honest about the alternate worlds. This man was showing to know something of it. Not like he blended in with crowds easily either.

I'm pretty sure you know of The fact that there is an alternate version of San Malarus. As odd as it is for me to bring this up so quickly. You know. Tremora was seriously rubbing off on him nowadays. Now he didnt know whether that was a good ro a bad thing,But eh.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:01 am

Charles stopped listening to Sharaku's lesson on coworker behaviour and stars. The fact the guy was trying his best just to usurp Charles' firm belief into his coworkers and the wish he was gonna get from the star was bothersome. Rather, Charles focused on the other guy's question. "Oh, I'm Charles." He said, offering his hand. "And I suppose, but that's what my boss told me to do so that's what I am obliged to share to all the people I meet."

Charles continued thinking to himself without paying attention to what the other two were speaking. However, when he heard the words 'alternate', 'San' and 'Malarus', his senses tignled and he jumped up. "Oh, oh, oh, I know what you're talking about!" He shouted, turning on his heels and facing Nozomi. He was proud he managed to deduct a conclusion like that. It was very simple, this guy also knew about this sorta stuff and so did Sharaku. Otherwise they wouldn't have been talking about it. But, this raised further questions... what if the star was actually in the other San Malarus? Charles decided to interrogate further, excited to show his knowledge about the Persona topics. "Are you saying the star is in the parallel San Malarus? If it is, then we should hurry and get it, right? What if someone from there takes it while we don't pay attention?!" Charles' approach to the topic was anything but ambiguous, unlike the two others he was with, who kept tossing riddles at each other Sharaku style. But Charles didn't know they were supposed to be ambiguous. Or quiet, for that reason. So yeah, his reply was thoughtless and loud, but it was perfect in the android's eyes, because he got to shine once again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Name. Right. Even though that was the last thing on his mind at the moment. ''Sharaku Rikei. A pleasure.'', he would respond casually, taking note. He already knew Charles anyway. He would pass over the shop talk. It mattered little to him. And while he noticed Charles started ignoring him on the other matter, he would leave it be. Silence was better than an useless argument in the end. If the android wanted to keep being ignorant, it was his choice. As likely as it was that his nice coworkers just messed around with him for whatever reason. But Sharaku had no reason to care beyond stating what he thought. If Charles wanted to not take it in mind, then so be it. It would be silly to get worked over that.

He would hum lightly when Nozomi started prying into him harder. How impatient. It's not like the world would run away if they spent a little time getting to the point. He liked to be sure of his groundings before he said anything big. You can't always trust every person on the street to be on the same side as you. He would look at the guy with a light chuckle, still taking his time. This once, it was actually on purpose. He had nothing to lose. Not really. He would search his pockets, pulling out a cigarette and some matches, lighting one.

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 Smoking_by_tykicode0-d48vt18

When he was done, he would give Nozomi a thin smile. ''Yes, and? You should work on being more patient. This isn't something to be careless about. But yes, I meant that. And it is...not exactly odd, but I'd say a bit rushed to say it so quickly. I could easily be your enemy. What do you know..?'', he would smirk thinly, debating about saying more...but alas, Charles jumped in. And honestly? Sharaku had every urge to gag the android just abot now. Ah wait, this guy was metal, right? He wouldn't feel pain. While Sharaku was not one for violence, it didn't particularly matter when the receiving party couldn't really feel it. That in mind, he would use one hand to pretty much bop Charles over the head. ''Keep it down, would you? This isn't something you yell about in public. Not everyone knows about it. Do you want someone to overhear?'', he would shake his head, somewhat exasperated, before frowning rather deeply. ''And while I have no idea whether the star is there or not...Don't you even dare considering going in there. That place is off limits. Unless you want to be either taken prisoner, or killed. The people living on the other side are on hunt for people with power like us. One wrong word or move there, and you could be in huge trouble. A friend of mine almost died there before. Those that are not already familiar with that world, should not even think about going there.'', he would look at both the guys pointedly. ''And if you do...you only have yourselves to blame if something goes really wrong, seeing as I warned you beforehand.'', he'd add, leaving it at that for now. That was the main reason why he didn't even consider going in to investigate. While he was confident he could survive..he wouldn't mess with Naomi's work. Nor Oki's. If needed, he could always ask them to take him, to be safe. That world was dangerous in many ways still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Well It's a pleasure to meet you Sharaku and Charles. He said taking note of the two now. Oh motherfuck the other kid heard him. Wait they both knew!? Given they both seemed to know each other as well....Sharaku knowing someone such as charles may indicate he isn't much of a bad guy.

If anything he just seems a little strange right?Well composed and interesting,But doesn't come off as a badguy no. Unless theres some alternate plot twist where this is sharakus disguised form and suddenly dramatic music plays as he transforms into!

...Nozomi then realized he was mentally rambling.

Yes...Sorry for that mistake of my own. I simply lost my patience for a bit. Well....That may have been a mistake on nozomi's part but ah well. Atleast he didn't yell he had a persona in his face or anything.Well the fact that Your acquainted with someone as carefree as this Charles guy. Perhaps you aren't. Besides.I've seen actual bad guys,You don't seem like one of those.Then that charles guy just hadddddd to nearly shout to the heavens nearly of it!

Charles speak lower for fucks sake!Your gonna draw some questions...He said questioning how that strange boy knew of this.

Sharaku. Oh don't worry.I've been in there and some weird alternate version of penecia actually.I braved both to save some friends of mine,and Honestly I've been trying to figure out what the hell was going on...I ain't exactly a bad guy,Atleast from what I know haha. He said in a serious yet playful tone. Nozomi was one to remain light hearted even in the face of serious manners. It was what allowed him to naturally keep his cool during everything...Especially what he had ran into as well.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:57 am

Charles expected a praise for figuring out the duo's mysterious ramblings, so he was more than surprised when Sharaku smacked him lightly on the head and both of them shouted for him to keep it down. He didn't even wince at the sudden bop on the head. He just frowned. "Whaaat!?" He asked them. "Okay, okay, sorry." He added unwillingly after wondering how to react for a while. It would've been much more fun had he vouched for the option in which he would return Sharaku's bop, but past experience taught him not to be too hard on humans. They tended to break and get hurt easily and it always got Charles feeling bad and apologizing for what he had done. So he just listened to the rest of what Sharaku had to say now that he had drawn the robot's attention by hitting him.

"Eeeeeh?" He exclaimed, shocked at what he had heard. He had never been to the other Malarus, so he had no idea it was such a dangerous place. Then he realized he wasn't gonna be able to get the star nor even search for it if that place was so off limits. If he got captured there or something, it would also have hurt Mae because he would've been lost for good. Although tempted to go search, he sighed and shrugged disappointedly. "If you say so..." He put the binoculars into his jacket's pocket and then looked up at Sharaku, recalling he had something for him. "Oh, right, this is for you." Fidgeting through the pocket some more, he found out it was... empty!!! "What the..?" This day was full of disappointments...

Charles' aura changed from excited to gloomy...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 am

Sharaku would blink. What did him being acquainted with Charles have to do with this matter? It wasn't something he chose himself. The only reason he knew the android was because of..random circumistance pretty much. Nothing more, nothing less. He would snort lightly. ''I only know him because of random chance. Besides, looks aren't everything. I could be lying to you. Anyone can do that.'', he would retort, even though he wasn't trying to prove anything. It was just wordplay at this point. Afterall, he couldn't deny not being an enemy.

He would look at the two contemplatively for a moment. Well, at least Charles decided to keep it down this time. As for the rest. ''I'm not worrying yet. Simply warning you. You may have been there..but I assume you did not go deep in, nor meet someone there, did you? The problem is if you go in and look around. Then you risk your own life.'', he would look towards the sky briefly. ''You're trying to figure out what is going on..? Well, you techincally answered yourself.'', he would smirk thinly. ''Hell is going on. Though, if I may, how long have you been trying so far?'' He doubted it was long if he only went to the other Penecia and San Malarus so far..and only to help friends out. Did Nozomi mean the Shadow copy thing? He didn't have much experience with that, simply because other people took that mantle most of the time.

He would turn towards Charles as the guy addressed him. ''Hm?'' What did he want? He would raise an eyebrow, a bit confused. ''I...what?'' He was kind of lost at the moment. What would the android want to give him? Besides, this meeting wasn't planned...so, Charles couldn't have had something in mind in advance, no? Just..what? He would just stare at the guy blankly, blowing some smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Eh this wasn't exactly Nozomi's finest moment over here with these two. Atleast he confirmed them as....Neutral?He didn't really know what to say at all on this. Though...Bah whatever time to just go with the flow.Well. Thank you for your concern. You appear to be rather experienced with these manners sharaku and it's great to see someone who clearly knows their shit if I may put it eloquently.I'll certainly ahead to avoiding further exploration Of San Malarus. He said contemplating his words for a bit. Perhaps this guy knows something that could serve as a clue to the mystery their trying to solve?I didn't go in deep to either of the worlds. I merely went in to save a few friends from....What appeared to be embodiments of themselves. I dealt with one alone and the other with only one person by my side. Making a surprised expression when Sharaku spoke of That hell was going on. Charles also appeared to be as clueless as him nearly,but perhaps that would change as the conversation flowed.

Ha....Only a week or two. Got this uh. Thing called a persona n been trying to solve what the hells been going on.I haven't met any other people in these worlds beyond these weird imitator shadows. Proclaiming some woman sent them.Which...I fail to comprehend who's behind all that.The alternate worlds were certainly no joke or anything. Nozomi got a firm sight of that when he went in them for the first few times as well. Though deep exploration....He pondered the risks of doing so.

Have you entered the worlds deeply before?I get the feeling you have perhaps given you seem to be speaking from experience or knowledge of some other kind of threat.

Charles.You have any idea of what we're speaking of?Nozomi would be surprised if he did. Charles seemed like he genuinely didn't know much of this and was rather aloof about it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:01 pm

"I-I had... I had ice cream here for you, I'm sure of it!" Charles put on an apologetic face as he mumbled through the sentence. "After pulling you into the store, I wanted to repay you, so I kept some ice cream in my pocket at all times in case I see you... Where did I leave it! It should've been here, I swear!"

"Oh, sure I know what you're speaking of." Charles said to Nozomi, a bit annoyed at how this guy thought Charles didn't know such simple things! Although... he had no clue what the 'embodiments of themselves one needed to be saved from' and the 'imitator Shadows sent by some woman' were, but he kept shut about it, keeping his head high. "I've been to the other Academy and the other Standasen island already."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:34 am

Sharaku would laugh under his breath a bit. Knowing his shit, eh? Well, technically speaking, it wasn't wrong. ''You could say I do, yes, and not only mine.'' You kind of learn a lot of things here and there when you're at it for as long as he has been. He would frown thoughtfully at the next words. Embodiments..? So, he was probably right in thinking it was about those copycat kind of Shadows. Assuming he was getting this right. That was a somewhat strange expression to use as a description afterall.

He would scratch his cheek, listening on until Nozomi got to the part about timeframe and some woman. Hm? Who would...? He would frown a little, thinking. Well, it had to be someone who had power, and could easily move about in those worlds. Probably not a good person. And female...Well. There was only one person that came in mind. But why would Thesis do that..? ''I see...'', he would mutter. ''Well, it's understandable that you would have troubles understanding. I've been dealing with it for...approximately 10 months I think? And there is still a lot that I don't know for sure. That woman you mentioned, however. Did they say anything else? A detail or anything? I believe I do know who they might mean, but going from only the fact that it's a woman...is rather vague.'' Though, as it was, he couldn't think of anyone besides Thesis that would fit. Unless there were more hidden opposers they didn't know about yet. And he didn't particularly want to think about that possibility right now.

He would snap out of his musings when Charles asnwered his question...and..what? Well...that guy was really beyond clueless. It almost hurt to see that. ''Ahem...do you realize that ice cream is made...well, of something similar to ice? And ice melts. There is no way it would last if you don't keep it in a freezer, or at least fridge. If you did have some, it probably already melted into liquid long ago anyway. Assuming you had it in some container. Otherwise it could have just dripped away, though you would most likely notice the mess had that happened. Either way, it wouldn't be really edible anymore.'', he would explain with a shake of his head. Hopefully, that was understandable enough. That said, he would turn back to Nozomi. ''Yes...I've..'', he would pause a bit to think. ''Well, I've been to Zela, Standasen, Lunapa, Malstu and the Prison. Pretty much everywhere except Penecia and San Malarus. Though, I know a lot about those two from what my comrades told me.'', he would finish after a moment with a light shrug. With that, he would go silent, as the next question was posed towards Charles. Well, it seemed the android had been doing something, even if it didn't seem as much. But it was hard to say. Then again, it wasn't really his problem as to who did what and where. Not without any reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:43 pm

What the hell?They both knew!?Certainly this was a chance to figure some shit out. Some of this could be life saving. Especially given how he now knew not to dive deeply into San Malarus now. Given...Whatever danger was there was not to be tested.Wait Charles.You've been to those two places?What were they even like?It'd be helpful to know what the areas were like. So he'd know where and how to exercise precaution and what he may have to avoid.

Well Sharaku. The woman I have no idea on. Seems to be some form of madman who wants everyone dead given she keeps creating these and I'd assume there have been more instances of this. All of them say how "She told me how to be free" The idea was weird. "Freedom" in a sense. He guessed it involved the death of their other self. The real them so they could take its place?Given every time he saw one,They kept trying to kill the original.

Charles you should use a little common sense with that yeah...It melts you know.

Well they'd go on about flaws the person has, I'm amazed ten months. You must certainly have alot of experience in battle as well.He remarked. A relief to see someone experienced and who didnt seem really like much of a villian.

What I'm mostly curious about is what you mean't by All hell breaking loose. Hey wait a minute. I think I saw your name somewhere once. This weird article I saw once on some strange broadacast with a list of names on it. Do you have any idea of that? Sharaku had turned out to be on the list Tremora had shown him. Maybe he'd find out something useful from him. He seemed like a potential ally. Though with his experience. Nozomi could tell he hadn't done all of this alone either. Perhaps he had friends just like Nozomi had his that worked with him.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 am

"Uhm... The Academy is all deserty and stuff... but it's dangerous... and Standasen is like a big swamp. I got myself all dirty back there." Charles answered Nozomi's question frankly before listening to the rest of the conversation. So there were even more mysteries around here, huh? And Sharaku seemed to know even more. If the two kept this up, Charles might learn something more! Then he'd be the biggest big shot in the Rangers when he came back with new info for Jack!

"I-it's melted?" Charles' mouth dropped as he realized the truth considering the new information. His hand moved over from his right to his left pocket, where he felt... "Aaah! My jacket's ruined!" The android shouted, feeling the melted mush slowly dripping out of his left pocket. But how did he not notice earlier? He had kept that ice cream in there ever since he last met Sharaku in the store. Charles took off his jacket, throwing it onto the ground next to him without thinking. "Ew, ew, ew, ew!" Tapping his feet against the ground as he tried to get the yucki stain off of his t-shirt, he overlooked the fact that... well, he was only wearing his t-shirt now. Even his scarf fell off, which meant his robot parts were showing. In the middle of the street. It took a while for his brain to register that fact, but when the message finally reached his conciousness, his eyes widened in embarrassment. "Aaaaaaah! W-wait, wait wait! Don't look, don't look!" He started shouting frantically as he picked the jacket and scarf up, putting them between himself and the others as he stood with his back against the wall. "I'll be right back!" He said and started laughing loudly and awkwardly as he pushed himself in a crab like motion next to the wall and into a nearby alleyway, where he quickly put on his ice cream'd jacket and scarf on before jumping back out. "T-there, problem solved! Ha... haa..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 am

Hm, well, yes...''The Academy isn't really sandy anymore. At least, not on the other side. It's more of a wasteland now.'', he would comment casually after Charles answered the question. He'd figure the android had been there before the whole deal with Israfel happened. It probably used to be like a desert. Not that he would know for sure. He had never been there when it was still in its old appearance. But seeing all that sand on their side kind of gave a hint. He would frown a little, seeing as he wasn't given much more information on said woman. Well, still. ''Not much help. But...there's only one person I can think of that fits either way. A Goddess. Her name is Thesis.'', he would shrug a bit. ''And if I am right, you should be careful. I don't think she would randomly attack people personally, but she is dangerous regardless.'' Even though he still had no idea why exactly would she control those humanlike Shadows. Did it benefit her in any way? Afterall, it was a trend that people defeated them, and gained powers out of it. What help was it to the Primordials that there were more people to possibly oppose them?

He would proceed to stare blankly as Charles panicked over the melted ice cream. Well, that happened. He would say nothing, simply watching the scene. He already knew that Charles was a robot, so it mattered litte that he was seeing it. The other guy...well, no idea whether he saw, or how would he react. But, that was something Charles would have to deal with if and when it happened. ''I'm not sure how much it matters whether people know or not. It's not like you're the only one around here.'', he would state eventually, when the android came back from his wall-crawling. Besides, it seemed that it was harder for Charles to hide. He was often more naive than a little kid. It was...a bit obvious that he wasn't exactly normal, once you gave it some thought. Doubly so for someone that had experience with the supernatural and weird things in general.

''You could say that. But it is also getting tiring.''
He did have battle experience, yes, but it was also a pain to have to fight so often. You get used to it, but it never gets too easy. He would roll his eyes slightly when Nozomi mentioned the broadcast. Oh that, yes. The bane of everything. Although surprisingly, people were taking it rather well that their names have been spilled out to the public just like that. ''The broadcast. Yes. I've seen it firsthand when it was aired. You could say that everyone on that list had some kind of power. You can go check on it at the radio tower. I believe it is getting updated with time, so you can read it when you walk by.'' He didn't really do that. His mind was usually elsewhere. Besides, he knew the majority of people there. That, and even if he did read..? He still didn't know the names of the people he passed by on the streets, so it wasn't that much help. Unless he made a point of saying hi to everyone and asking for their name. Not really a good idea.

''As for the hell? In simple terms, I meant that if we do not solve what is going on right now, we all die. Most likely, the whole world is done for. So yes, it's quite a severe matter.'', he would add afterwards, keeping a calm tone despite what he was saying. It was bad, yes, but that knowledge wasn't really new anymore. Better not worry way too much and be paranoid. That would not help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 am

Well well well. It seems these two knew of the academy incident as well. Then again who the hell didn't haha. Then he noticed Charle's....Reacting to the obvious of the ice cream melting in his pocket. He didn't know what motivated the boy to carry ice cream on a hot day especially like that. AH well. Maybe he lacked common sense pertaining to the matter.Charles you doing alright over there?The boy was moving in strange foreign ways that not even Nozomi could understand. Oh well. He coulda just....Wiped it off.Eh.

He thought carefully upon hearing Sharaku's words ofhow there was a goddess on the runabout of this.So...She's dangerous?What,Does she wanna like,Destroy the world or something?I mean....Doesn't sound good at all.He wondered who the hell this Thesis person was. Thesis. What kinda person would pertain to that name?He didn't really know?Are there other people similar to her?Like that aren't...Well....Human To be specific or anything.He figured to use common sense. If there's a goddess. Maybe theres other people in similar status waltzing around doing god knows what if anything.

Tiring...Well with your experience in the matter I cannot blame you for saying that. Given how long you've been doing it.He wondered if Sharaku had a persona of some form. Perhaps he did or didn't. He wouldn't know as of yet. Though it was an interesting thought. THe only people he knew of that dealt with such manners were persona users.So if I go to that tower,I can check on it?Er.Is there anything weird about he tower or do I just walk in and I can read some stuff.

Huh so we were right...Everyone on that list has some kind of power.Haha. I kinda had a feeling this pertained to some end of the world shit. Given...All the stuff thats happening. Yeah this appears to be a greatly severe manner.

The question comes though...What from here?What direction is there to even go in?I've been attempting to find clues or some way of stopping or trying to put an end to this with no avail.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 pm

"S-so, you know other androids?" Charles whispered to Sharaku so that Nozomi wouldn't be able to hear what they were saying. Nozomi didn't seem to notice anything wrong, so that meant the operation was a success and Charles' identity wasn't compromised. It was a close one, though. Charles turned to Nozomi, dusting off his jacket with a false nonschalant grin on his face which just made him look more suspicious. "Nothing's wrong ~"

Well, anyways, Charles shook his head, returning to the flow of the coversation. "There are goddesses around?" He asked Sharaku when he mentioned Thesis. The name was familiar... but he wasn't sure if he had heard it before, nor where. "Oh right! The Primordials! She's one of them, right?" He turned to Nozomi, smirking at another one of his brilliant deductions. "The radio tower isn't a tower anymore, at least not when you enter. You just fall inside, kind of. And then there's the Angel with the list."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 pm

''Hm?'' Sharaku would turn his head in Charles' direction. He didn't really expect that question. The guy was actually interested in his own kind. Well, nice. ''I know one personally.'', he would answer simply. He didn't really know what exactly the android wanted to hear, and the conversation was also floating elsewhere, so he wouldn't spend much time on it, unless Charles asked something more specific. He was about to say something on the Thesis subject when Charles spoke up. ''Well, yes, the Primordial Gods. She is one of them. Along with Ananke. And yes, the two seem to seek some sort of destruction. As for other nom-human beings. There are also the Angels. There's..8 of them, I think? And then Shadows.'', he'd elaborate matter of factly. It wasn't possible to say a lot here without diving into really complicated matters straight ahead.

He would shake his head at the Tower matter slightly. ''You don't have to go in to read the list. I believe it is shown on one of the digital panels that were used for broadcasting, on the outside. But yes, it's..not really what it used to be on the inside anymore. You could possibly go in there to talk with Angel, yes. She can give you the basic information if you ask her. She's the reporter who aired the broadcast, pretty much.'' Perhaps it would even be easier that way. Angel probably knew how to respond to questions better. Even though, a lot of information from their sources was kinda vague when you aimed for understanding. He would frown a little, putting out his cigarette against the nearby wall. ''That's..because it isn't simple.'' Finding a solution wasn't an easy task. And definitely not so quickly. ''You see..this is pretty much a conflict between the Primordial Gods, and the Angels. And for some reason, we were dragged into it, and are kind of being squeezed inbetween the two forces. There are ways to deal with it..but it's rather complicated to explain. Doubly so when you don't really know anything to begin with...'', he would state in an airy tone. How do you even explain that from the scratch? Even he still had some holes in it. Besides...he'd say, that it's more clear when you find out and experience things for yourself. And new guys rushing in because they were flat out told was not the answer. Then again, time was running out, so it may be neccessary at some point. Tsk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next