Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Reginald for some reason had decided to go to the forest area of Junction, he didn't know why, but he had opted to look around. Perhaps something or someone interesting would pop up at some point in his little travels, for no whoever The Starfish would walk around with his cane in his mouth and his hat on top of his head, simply strolling around and floating in the air with his Starfish body.

As he was floating, Reginald would trip over nothing, causing him to drop his cane down onto the ground. Oh dear, here we go again!The starfish would descend onto the ground and hoist the cane over one of his limbs in an attempt to pick it up and place it back on his own physical person. The act in by itself would look rather strange to whoever saw it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:41 pm

It was a rather chill day, and so Cryox could be found taking a nap on one of the local trees, sprawled out on one of the branches. Gotta make sure to have enough energy for whatever you'll choose to do later, you know? Besides, the forest was just a good place to wind down at. Too bad he couldn't really have picnics there. That would make it great, especially since he lived in the area and would always have it close by.

Right now though, he was too busy having his nice dreams interrupted when something clinked down nearby, startling him from his light sleep.

When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] 7cQiOE1

Rolling over and onto all his fours, he would blink sleepily a few times, only to spot a bright red...star-like being having a face off with a cane. How...strange. Wasn't that some water creature..? What was it doing here in the forest. Also, that hat was kinda funny. Well, being awake now, the two-tailed feline would move to hop off the tree, padding a bit closer to the odd visitor with a tilt of his head as he spoke.

''Neh, are you visiting here?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

The Starfish would appear to have finally gotten his cane attached to his body, and would proceed to actually get back on his airfeet now that he had gotten his cane back within his grasp. Turning around he would notice the feline approaching him that was rather small in stature and turn to him. HeHeHello there! Are you visiting here hm?The starfish would wield as a sharp question right back at the small cat, did he live here or was he just like the starfish, he just had to know at that moment.Why I'm just strolling through the forest, can't a starfish walk on his own two legs in a forest!As the starfish said this he would appear to wiggle his lower two legs in a very comical manner that looked ridiculous to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Huh, a floating star then? Even stranger. Did aquatic creatures float in the air commonly, or was this was just special? Neh, well guess he would see in time, now that he has gotten engaged in some sort of conversation...or so it seemed at least. Cryox would twitch his ears slightly as his own question got bounced back at him, giving a huffy meow. ''I live here, of course. The forest is a great place.'' And it definitely meant cheaper living too. Besides, why would a cat need to buy a house somewhere anyway? It would be a little pointless for him, honestly. ''Neh, you're floating though.'', he would offer the strange star a mildly skeptical look at that presentation. ''Don't starfish normally swim in the water?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm

It seemed the cat was perfectly sentient, just like Reginald the bizarro starfish was. Then again this was junction, so it was expected quite a few strange species existed here, but wasn't Regianld the strange one given who had seen a floating starfish that could exist outside of water until now right? The Starfish would simply spin in the air as he looked directly at the odd cat. Oh oh Oh! So you live here ok! I don't live around here, but you probably knew that.I mean when did aquatic creatures live inside of a forest? I may be floating, that is true but look at my two legs have at you!The starfish would wiggle his legs once again while also rhyming in a rather strange and unusual way.

Us starfish usually swim yes yes yes. But as you can see I am 100% a very special starfish!With a twirl of his cane and a adjustment of his tophat, Reginald would pose dramatically. After all he believed himself to be a real "hehe" star in the eyes of many.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:16 pm

''I think if you lived here, everyone would know that.'' Something like this is very hard to miss. There were strange beings living in the oddest of places, so maybe a water creature in a forest was possible. Nevertheless, someone like that would hardly slip by unnoticed for very long, and this one seemed to like being rather eccentric too. Cryox would grin at the red star. ''They look like spaghetti noodles. Are you trying to imitate food?'' Not that he would want to eat wiggly fishy legs. They did kind of look like thick waggling noodles however. In a very...special way.

The two-tailed feline would chuckle. ''Hehe...well isn't everyone here in Junction special somehow?'' Though it was true he hadn't seen a starfish here before. On the other hand, it wasn't like he made it a daily trip to visit the aquatic areas. He didn't want to get swallowed by a huge shark or whatever else that could possibly live in those waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Why I never! My legs are definently not spaghetti noodles! If there were I'd have tomato sauce all over me! However I AM QUITE....RED.The starfish would do a bizarre flip and look around and at himself, he was quite red as if the starfish was dipped in tomato sauce. What if the young starfish really was noodles dipped inside of tomato sauce, what if his entire species was literally a dinner time meal for most species that gained sentience and thus was bloodthirsty to kill most others and pillage them for the devouring and extinction of their noodlekin! This was quite the perplexing mystery Reginald had to consider here. You are quite right, every day I see someone that is ((((((special))))).The starfish made a tiny little airquote with his starfish hands however he could do so. Reginald would then begin to spin around Cryox as he would talk to him. So what's your name!? They call me....Reginald would dramatically pose at the air in the middle of his spin, with dramatic kanji appearing next to him. Clearly indicating his status as a main character in the plot of junction.

after all he was a real hehe

STAR

Reginald! MaStar Reginald if you want to be formal about it!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 am

CRYOX

''Weird flippy star, huh...''

Tilting his head from side to side a bit, trying not to get dizzy from watching all the flipping about and spinning this strange star was performing, Cryox would just stick his tongue out at the being lightly. ''Maybe you're just a star-shaped tomato then. That would actually be cool, you know? A sentient vegetable.'' Would that taste good though? As a matter of fact, could one even eat a living veggie? Would that be considered crime or not, since veggies were technically meant to be food? So many interesting questions to ask, with no answers available.

The feline would swish his two-tails, still somewhat perplexed at all the air tricks this guy was doing. Was this really meant to be some sort of a performance, or did this starfish just like to whizz around? He would snicker. ''You should call yourself Mr. Spinny with all the eccentric tricks you keep doing.'' A spinning star. Well, why not? ''My name's Cryox though.''

~~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:47 pm

A Star Shaped tomato? Now that would be impossible, wouldn't I have one of those green leafy things on my head or something if I was one!?The starfish appeared quite confused by this revelation, what if he really was a tomato and he just couldn't find the green stalk that was on his body. A sentient vegetable, don't we already have enough vegetables on junction as it is? Then again we have enough of everything here, so many different people live here!Reginald continued to whiz around in the air as he talked, it would become quite clear that Reginald was at the very least experience in maneuvering around in the air to some extent.

Mr Spinny sounds interesting! Too basic though. Too simple! Reginald would retort in response to what the cat was recommending as his name.Cryox huh?Sounds pretty exotic.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:24 am

CRYOX

''Pfft.''

Cryox would chuckle faintly. ''Maybe you've lost it? They don't seem to hang on too tightly even on normal tomatoes.'' Well, it depended on every individual one of course, but those green parts tended to usually come off harmlessly, and sometimes even without much outside help. Though, would it work the same way for a living tomato? Hmm, the mystery. The feline would tilt his head slightly. ''Neh, having too little would be kinda tragic, no? We need veggies for food.'' Or at least, a good chunk of people did, in some way. A lack of them would suck quite a bit.

''You really like being eccentric, eh?'' Well hey, even a simple name can be good, right? Most people stuck with the name they've been given by their family anyway, so that was a thing. ''Hehe, well at least there's not much chance I'll meet someone with the same name.'' That was kinda nice, as people would be less apt to confuse you with someone else. Must be a pain to have a really common name and have to share it with many others.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]   When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi] Empty

Back to top Go down

When a Star goes into a Forest [Safi]
Page 1 of 1