Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) Empty
PostSubject: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

It was a lovely day for Nozomi as he sat on one of the benches he had found upon his daily stroll throughout the city. THe last thing he wanted to do was stay in. If anything he preferred to explore and be all over place.

One thing that didn't cease to captivate him was the strange green star in the sky he had attempted to previously solve the mystery of with his friends. It was as if it were an odd premonition of things strangely. Borderlining on the supernatural almost. Nozomi thought as he sat there staring at it. It was a rather odd and spontaneuous thing to appear. In fact he recalled the day everyone first saw it.

It was as if they were all under a spell just looking at it. It was strange how scientists weren't even trying to explain the cause or appearence of this star either. Like....as if it was just there and an ominous precursor to things.

Man...Imagine if the star pulled a majoras mask and started to close into the city inch by inch until it imploded. Now that would be scary. Nozomi thought as he looked at it from the bench he was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 pm

San Malarus... the island city. Home of thousands, there are a lot of people one may end up encountering while walking down its busy streets. Amonfg that pallette of colorful personalities, a certain someone stood out a bit. A boy, maybe 18 years old, stood in the middle of the street, binoculars tightly pressed against his face as he stared off into the distant sky... and the green star, shining luringly in the vast blue horizon. His scarf danced on the wind around his body, but he wouldn't budge-his full concentration seemed to be focused on the star. At least... they told him it was a star. A-anyhow, the boy was even frowning, that's how hard he was concentrating even though he had already noticed the star several days before and didn't pay much attention to it.

But... what was that boy doing? What was his purpose there? Well, obviously, the boy was Charles, the advanced awkward android, courtesy of Iharu Mae, his future wife (or so he liked to imagine his life would be in circa... 2 weeks? how quickly can people get married anyways?) and an ASSW, protector of humans, hero of justice and all that crap Jack liked to yap about. He had been sent by his coworkers in a shop to go see a special kind of star which granted wishes if you caught it. So like, Charles was insta-bought when they said that and he rushed out of the shop, reassured by the same coworkers that his shift would be covered by them. Several days later, when he would return, he would find out he had gotten fired from leaving work early without permission, but he didn't know that yet. Right now, he was trying to think of a way to get to the star, while also thinking about what to wish for. Maybe a bunch of money? Then Mae and him could live like rich people! Or... or maybe he could wish for her to become his wife? Either way, the whole story about a wish granting star you must catch didn't strike Charles' feeble mind as an impossibility. Nah, he had seen enough random weird banana stuff in this world of humans that he could actually believe anything you told him right now cuz, apparently, anything was possible here. Floating blue doors, rooms underwater, Shadows, odd dimension... you name it. So yeah, he was determined to get the star. The problem was how to do it...

Removing his binoculars for a moment to think about how far could it actually be, Charles noticed a lone boy, standing on a bench and staring up at the star, just as he was about to scratch his chin and frown in confusion. The boy grabbed his attention, though, and Charles walked over to him. At first, he just looked at him with his tilted on one side and binoculars hanging in his hand, but then he decided to poke the guy's shoulder. "Excuse me." He exclaimed in an annoyed voice while still trying to sound polite. "Are you out to get the star too? Well, tough luck, I was the first one who set after it. If you wanna argue, I'll just have to call the cops. So... I suggest you leave the star be, okay? It's mine."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:05 pm

This...thing. Well, star, or so it seemed to be. Normally, Sharaku did not concern with such. Not really. But he had taken notice of it before, since he came around to San Malarus fairly often. And..it was strange, to say the least..? He was pretty sure it was somehow related to the supernatural. Green stars, or whatever green glowing objects in the sky were simply not normal by any standards. Yet, he had no idea what it was supposed to mean. At all. If it was here...could it be somehow related to the other San Malarus? Hell if he knew. He had never been to that place himself. All he knew were the things he had been told by Naomi, and recently Oki. That was it. But no matter what, it had to mean something.

Still, he wasn't here exactly for that purpose. He tended to walk around even normally. It was just..that when you're in San Malarus, and something is glowing high above your head all the time...it's hard to ignore it, and not pay it any thought. Even though he was not really investigating it per se. How would he? It was a star thing..high up in the sky. He couldn't fly. And looking at it said...literally nothing. So, there was nothing to be done. Just, no. The only thing it was doing right now..? Distracting his thoughts from any other thing, apparently. Which, actually somewhat annoyed him. He didn't need to care about a green object. Not when he could do literally nothing about it. Where's the off button when you need it...?

He would stop his pondering and walking around, when another distraction entered his ears. What..? Again, he normally didn't bother..but..catching something about threats and the said star, even if vaguely...kind of made one stop and at least turn to look at the source. Which proved to be..familiar? Oh dear. Wasn't that the fashion interested robot? Charles, was it? And the other guy..he had a feeling he saw him before, but he wasn't completely sure. There were many people around Azores, and remembring everyone was impossible, unless they made at least a memorable impression on him. A few confused blinks later. Well...he didn't have anything to do..did he..? Perhaps he was going to regret this...but...''Pray tell, how do you plan to get a star off the sky? I don't think you can fly.'', he would remark tauntingly as he walked over to the two, though still keeping some distance. Could androids have systems that allowed them to fly..? He didn't know, but even if, he doubted this guy did. It just seemed unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Nozomi happened to be staring at the star when suddenly someone poked him on his shoulder. He turned over to find the sight of a boy in decent garmet poking him on the shoulder and saying some odd banter about the star.

Oh haha. Don't worry I ain't claiming the dang star. Then again I don't think anyone is.... I mean just look at it!The things stuck right up there. I wonder if it were possible to get up there.... Nozomi said to the boy as he spoke to him in a jokingly manner. He seemed pretty alright. The star was certainly something strange. This prompted nozomi to question what it was made of on it's own...Perhaps it had a metal of its own?That was a question that certainly remained unsolved for now.

It was then that he noticed another man walk by that was tall and seemed slightly familiar. He felt as if he knew him but couldn't place his finger on it. As he threw some banter Nozomi and the other boys way.

Well....We could uh....I have no idea!Maybe we could....Get a rope onto it somehow and pull it down? The boy said in a goofy tone. Not really taking the question seriously. Imagine pulling a star down.... That would be cool on the other hand. The very thought of it seemed ridiculous and at the same time odd.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm

"Eeeh, you aren't claiming it? So you're not here to take the star?" Charles backed away confusedly but also satisfied. He eventually sighed and loosened up, grinning. Well, this solved the problem even before it was conjured. "Thank goodness! I was starting to get afraid you might wanna snatch it before me. You know, I was told tha-" A familiar voice suddenly tingled through the air, interrupting Charles' train of though and his excited banter.

He turned to notice a man he definitely knew and remembered from two- now wait... was it one or two encounters? The number two sorta just jumped into his head without thinking, but, thinking back, he only knew Sharaku from that one excursion to the clothes shop... But then, why did he think two? Eh, Charles shrugged. But this now came as ordered, Charles had been planning to search for Sharaku as to apologize to the man from dragging him into his fashion mess last time. That could wait. Sharaku had asked a question. He pouted. "I-I was working on that..." Charles answered, only then hearing the other guy's proposition and registering his existance again. He turned back to him.. "You think it could work? Cuz I think I could get some." His eyes twinkled intently as he spoke, staring up at the boy on the bench. He was the manw ith the plan, but Charles was gonna claim the star for himself! "Just don't think I'm gonna give you a piece of the star when I get it! The wish will be mine!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Sharaku would glance back and forth between the two a few times. Rope..pulling it down..what? Wait...Now he was somewhat starting to regret he asked to begin with. Oh yes, he was aware that the guy most likely meant in more as a joke than as an actual solution. But from the last meeting, he had a very good feeling that Charles would take it as a completely serious answer. When a guy thinks you're serious when you tell him he would look good with pants on his head, and actually puts them there...well, it's hard to not think that he take pretty much every joke at a face value. And it quickly proved that he wasn't wrong. Then again, he still stood by the fact that is was partially amusing too.

He would give the two a thin smirk. ''If that works, then I am a girl.'', he would remark, somewhat tauntingly, otherwise just listening to the banter. Though, he found Charles' behaviour...quite weird. What wish..? What did thi-wait. There was some saying about falling stars fullfiling wishes..yes? But this one wasn't going anywhere, so it didn't make sense. That aside, he wasn't the type to actually believe in the former either, so whatever. ''That thing is definitely not a normal star. I don't think it's safe to believe it would grant you anything nice, if you by some miracle managed to get it down.'', he would shrug nonchalantly. He was sure not getting over-excited by this. ''Regardless. Is that why you're both here? Because of this thing? Why is that so?'', he would ask after a moment, perhaps a little curious. He doubted they would say anything useful, but it was viable to ask. This green object was surely related to the supernatural, and while he doubted there was anything to be actually done about it right now...some information was never a bad idea. Even though he had a feeling he would just get some babbles about how they wanted to see it up close and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Yeah I'm totally not claiming that star.... Though if I get it down I call full credit! Nozomi said in a confident smirk just thinking of the idea. Man...Being the guy who pulled a star from da sky. That sounded amazing. Imagine that. Nozomi the guy who pulled a star fromt he sky.

I still deserve a piece of it if I get it down though. I call a wish! He stated with a face the equivalent of ">_>".

As he took in the other mans banter he pondered briefly on what he was saying. Despite his strange joke of him being a girl with their logic but ah well. It of course was by no means a ordinary star at all if anything

Yeah...That thing ain't ordinary at all. I still hope I could get a wish outta it. Though...In all seriousness that star is definently strange. I've been wondering about it with a few of my friends for the past while. he stated exchanging his joking tone for a serious one. Perhaps this guy had some clues about this typa thing. Who knows. Maybe he could get something out of him.

I happened to notice it again and it certainly brought me back to thinking of its origins and everything.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:40 am

"But it was my idea to get the star in the first place!" Charles protested against the boy's words. He thought about it for a while though and came to a conclusion after saying that. The boy didn't say he would steal a wish if Charles took it down, he only said he wanted a piece if he was the one who would get it down. Meaning he acknowledged Charles' input into the idea and didn't directly interfere with the android's plans. "T-though... if you get it down, I suppose I can't argue, can I? A-as long as you let me make a wish too, alright?!"

Charles turned to Sharaku curiously. "Hmmm, what do you mean you're a girl? A-aren't you a... male?" He shook his head. "I-I don't know..." He frowned in confusion, his eyes reducing to lines as he narrowed them to think about what Sharaku had said about being a girl. He raised his head again after a quick attempt at processing what he had heard to no avail and spoke up again, hooked on the new subject. "Well, if it isn't ordinary, doesn't it just mean that the possibility of it actually granting wishes is higher?" He posed a question he found viable. "I was told that the star could grant wishes so I came here to grab it. That's it." The other one seemed to have a different reason. He wanted to investigate it. Heh, he was sorta like Jack in that regard. He also had a team.

"Why are you here, Sharaku?" He better not be after the star as well!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:51 am

This joke was honestly starting to get out of proportion. Even though Charles most likely didn't take it as a joke. But there was pretty much no real way to get that object down here. And arguing over gets it was...a little moot. It stopped being funny after a while. ''You two are hopeless..'', he would mutter under his breath, watching them with a fairly neutral face. Until Charles remarked on his slight joke.

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) Tyki_mikk_11_by_megami_tama-d3jb9l6

He should have expected this, but come on. The sarcasm in that couldn't be more obvious than that. Of course he wasn't a girl...Why would someone even think that? Okay, he had really long hair, which was perhaps decently uncommon with guys, but that was about it. There was nothing else on him that could look female on a normal day. It wasn't really viable to believe that statement. ''Of course I am male. Are you really gullible enough to not be able to tell a serious statement from a joke at all?'', he'd ask sort of incredulously. He would roll his eyes after that. He didn't particulatly mean 'not ordinary' in a good way. ''Right. More likely to grant you eternal doom, if nothing else.'', he'd state in a deadpan, before frowning a little. ''In all seriousness, however, I think whoever told you that it can grant wishes was simply messing with you as well. It seems rather possible, seeing as you can't tell when someone is joking.'' It was the most likely option, in all honesty. The other seemed to be here to try to figure out what this star was. Well..unlikely that he would just by looking at it. Hm. ''I was just...passing by. Nothing specific. I can't really do anything about that thing anyway.'', he would say thoughtfully at Charles' question, before looking towards the other guy. ''Its origins you say..? Well, I doubt you can find that out here. Well, techically here...but not...'', he would trail off, simply shaking his head in the end. This was impossible. There is no way to formulate that without sounding like an idiot. Point was, that whatever it was, it had to do with the other side of San Malarus, most likely. So, there was probably little to be done in their reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Haha. Fine you get a wish Too The boy would say to the other strange kid. How many people like him lived in this town he would wonder but ah well.I don't think I know anyone who CAN PULL a star down from the sky though in fact. The mere idea of it would be...Nearly impossible.He said switching to a more quaint tone.

It's origins Yes. I think I get what you mean by technically here, But not here at all at the same time no? He wondered if the man knew anything of the alternate worlds. He certainly didn't seem like a common person at all and his sentence seemed to hint at other things.

Now I wonder what you mean by not here...Though I think I know. Perhaps he could gain some form of information off the man. Sharaku appeared to be his name. His name was brought up in the broadcast tremora....Stalked the living hell out of. If this was the man perhaps he could find something out from him without....Tremora stalking the guy all the way to his house. This left Nozomi pondering about how that was going. Given Tremora said he was gonna go call up Jack and meet him.Man...He felt sorry for Jack at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 pm

"I-It's just that what you said sounded weird!" Charles protested at Sharaku's confused look. "Maybe I should wish for it to grant you eternal doom." Charles pouted and turned away from Sharaku, eyes closed, hands crossed and chin up. The guy was just ruining the mood and Charles refused to listen to his yappings. He still regarded Sharaku's next notion with an idiotic answer, though. "My coworkers wouldn't mess with me. They all love me and look up to me. I am the model employee, after all, and I try my best to force them into accomplishing the same heights I have reached! So your statement makes no sense! Why would they lie to me if all the hard work I make them do is for their sake?"

He then returned back to plotting a way to get the star off the sky as the two others continued talking, completely tuning himself out of the conversation. He appreciated the answer Sharaku gave him to his other question and regarded it with a slight nod, still turning away from them.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am

Hmmm. Right. ''Go ahead, try. It's not like I believe it will even grant a wish.'', he'd state towards Charles with a light smirk. Therefore, the android could freely try to wish doom on him. It wasn't going to happen. At the very least, not because of some weird colored star object. If anything else, he could see types of doom coming from elsewhere at any time. And those would definitely not be influeced by Charles. Sharaku woudl blink when Charles sort of chastisied him from saying said guys were messing with him. And then he would laugh. Really now? ''You sure about that? Humans aren't that clear cut, my dear. From what you are saying...if you're really like that, then there's a good chance they would at the very least be jealous of you. That is a good enough reason to do something to put you down. So they can be the best instead of you. It's human nature. People do not want to be below someone like that. They may have even tricked you by making you come here.'', he would shrug lightly. If it was really so, it wasn't his problem. Charles should learn in time anyway. Humans weren't to be taken easily most of the time.

''Hm?'', he would look towards the other guy. Er, well. ''Yes. I do mean that, in a way. I mean that yes, here in San Malarus, but not specifically here either.'', he would sort of repeat himself, before smiling thinly when the guy voiced his wonders as to what was really meant. ''I meant what I said. And if you want details, I'm afraid I can't just tell you. It's not exactly daily knowledge to begin with.'' Well, nowadays it almost was, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:44 am

Wishing for eternal doom on him?Come on man haha. That's a bit far isn't it. Nozomi laughed at the boys comment slightly on the older man. Looking around slightly before placing himself back in the conversation.Your Coworkers?Where do you work by the way?I haven't seen someone such as yourself in any of the stores I've been in. Nozomi said thinking carefully. Maybe this guy was new in town or something.

Yeah.You would say it's like Another San Malarus no? Nozomi said walking slightly over to the man. Speaking in a hushed tone on a level only he could hear.Your right it isn't daily knowledge per say. Given not many or any are capable of knowing nearly. This man was surely speaking of the alternate San Malarus that Nozomi had entered recently. He couldn't possibly be speaking of anything else!

Ah yes yes. Details. Well. What if I know surely what your speaking. What would you say about details then?He said in a playful tone. He felt something off about the other boy. Though... He didnt know what it was. Maybe that odd guy also knew something about this kind of stuff.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

"Hmm? I work at a store just a short walk away from here. Exactly 347.4 meters that way. You should buy a lot of things there, or so the boss told me to say to everybody I meet." Charles shrugged and pointed in the direction he came from before turning to Sharaku. "You say they were jealous?" He shook his head. "No way! If they were, they wouldn't have told me the secret of the star." He crossed his hands and took up a vicorious stance. You know, the one you imagine yourself standing in when you realize you are better than somebody else or smarter or you know something they don't and your ego goes bam! Yep, Charles was sure of himself and his coworkers, dismissing any possibility of Sharaku's statement being correct. He then returned to pouting.

Having been deep in thought as the two others spoke, Charles didn't catch any of their mystery talk bout parallel San Malarus and the star and had, therefore, just kept pouting and thinking up a way to get the damn green star down and grant his wish. Maybe he could go full on Orgia Mode and try to jump to it from a building rooftop? There were several tall buildings there, he thought to himself as he scanned the area. Or maybe he could reach it with a pole or try to throw a rope at it? Maybe throw an anvil at it to bring it down? There were so many possibilities, but which one was right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Ah well. Should have known. Charles would trust pretty much anything he was initially told, and then hold onto it like crazy. But really, every at least decently smart person would know that a star won't really grant wishes like that. So, there was no secret to be had at all. A kid would perhaps believe, but that was that. Charles was probably just too naive for his own good. ''Get real for a moment. There isn't even a secret to begin with. Stars don't really grant wishes. It's just a saying for those that want to believe something, but they don't, really. And aside from that. Logically, why would someone tell you a big secret, if they could just reap the benefits themselves and tell no one? Right, like I'd believe that, even if it was something that could actually be real.'' Very unlikely. Coworkers had no reason to be that highly generous to each other. For what? He would just glance at Charles, somewhat amused, absolutely not impressed by that pose the android was doing. Eh, whatever floats his boat in the end.

That out of the way, he would turn towards the other guy with a raised eyebrow. Was that so? Well, there was still no exact proof of anything. Then again, he wouldn't be surprised. Sooner or later, there would be grandmas walking around with powers. Either that, or it was just pure luck to run into so many all the time. He would click his tongue lightly. ''Well, yes and no. There are actually many that do know. But that is not the point, I suppose.'', he'd state nonchalantly, before looking up towards the sky, though, he was still listening. ''Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what you expect to get when you say details.'', he would answer after a moment of contemplation, his response rather vague still. He prefered to know what ground he stood on first, after all. And he was in no hurry right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)   Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Da Star in Da Sky(Sharaku n Froggy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next