Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ever Lasting Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Asha Vatishta... It didn't sound familiar, but the DJ thought the name to herself. She felt proud in herself... She wasn't the weak link after all... She actually fulfilled her mission and saw it through... She hadn't caused anyone harm and didn't get in the way either... She tilted her head gently to the side, a light smile across her face. She was glad Asha hadn't cared about her nervousness before... It made her feel glad that she at least found an angel that wouldn't been offended by her strangeness.

"Do you dislike the quiet? If you do, I could play a song for you, sir. I'm quite a skilled musician." the DJ said with a polite smile, her nerves all but gone now. She was more excited now than anything. Who would have think the mission would have gone this well? She might even be able to play a song for an angel! That was a gig the DJ never dreamed of, yo! Though, she glanced towards Hyde and frowned lightly, scratching the back of her head as she look toward the angel.

"I asked him to come with me... I'm not the strongest in battle and finding you would have been close to impossible on my own... I'm not here to fight you, sir... I'm here to learn of your wish and help you in any way I can." the DJ said in a more humble voice, gently bowing as she did so. Was this the proper way to act? She didn't really know... If anything, she was trying to be as polite as she could. Her mother and father had trained her in etiquette sense she was born... She'd embrace that now if only to please the angel... She didn't mind either... It made it feel as if they where right here encouraging her on... Even if they would probably disapprove of her doing this... Heh, some things never change.

"... I suppose what I really want to ask you, sir Asha Vatishta, is if there's a way we can protect you from Thesis and Ananke... I speak for my team and for Hyde here when I say we want to stop Thesis and Ananke from destroying our world and the islands... We know that defeating them will end their tyranny but until we learn of how to do just that, we want to keep more islands from corruption." the DJ said in her polite tone. She hoped she didn't offend the angel by asking to protect him... That wasn't her intention in the slightest but it had to be said... What she heard about Israfel was enough to tell her even the strongest of angels could become corrupted... She didn't want that to happen to Asha Vatishta now... Not to him or the other angels... But her sources where better placed on one place... She'd protect Standasen and its angel as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 am

So you are an angel, and you still appear to be human somewhat. Thats a good thing, i thought that we were going to be too late or walk into a middle of a fight between you and the person whose corrupting all of those islands." Hyde would say with a relieved sigh. "Alright i'm going to make a guess that the fog is what you are using to prevent those corrupt people from getting anywhere near you. That and that hydra pet that you have in the backyard. Getting to you is a pain, but it only means you're well protected, so that's good.

Though Hyde kind of gave an embarrassed look. "Were doing a duet again? I didn't bring my guitar with me this time.." Hyde would say as he tilted his shades. Though, he would tub DJ's shoulders again. [color#ffccff]"Don't be so modest teamwork makes the dream work, we did this together, we couldn't have done it without each other. You was just as important to the piece of the puzzle in making it here as i am. Though, i really cant fight him, its against the rules for me."
[/color]
Though Hyde would stand behind Dj with his arms folded." If i think of something i'll ask, but i want to know that too old man asha, is there any way we can protect you from the terror twins?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:59 am

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 Master10

Asha Vatishta chuckled. "Not necessary. I can't say I dislike the quiet here. But being quiet here always makes me curious about what is happening on the outside. You are the first two to find me here. Up until recently I was busy keeping a demon in check. The fog is a side effect of my presence, but yes it does seem to keep the Shadows out; Primordials maybe not so much." When they asked about the corruption, Asha Vatishta looked towards the dirt. "There's not much to say. You may want to stop it at the source. Fight back Thesis and Ananke, that is probably the surefire way to do so."

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 am

Yah... That's what she expected to hear. There wasn't any alternative to ending the corruptions aside from stopping Ananke and Thesis... Well, then they'd have to do just that, right? There had to be a way to defeat them... DJ had gone toe to toe with Ananke before... She was stronger now than she was back then and she now had allies who could help fight as well... They could defeat one of the primordials, right? Maybe Jack and a few others could take on the other one at the same time too... A pincer movement, ya know?

"Well, sir, if you ever wish to hear me play, I'd be more than happy to preform for you. It'd be an honor." the DJ said with a happy smile, glad her offer at least made the angel laugh. It was nice... He seemed nice as well. It was so wonderful to have found a nice angel... She'd enjoy following him if his wish aligned with her... She hoped so...

"A demon...? Was it that giant ghost weed I fought before? I'm sorry if it disturbed you... My friend and I didn't realize how difficult it would be to defeat..." the DJ said with a light frown, crossing her arms before looking towards Hyde, a light smile across her face. He was so kind even in a situation like this... He was a good little brother, heh... Though, the DJ looked back at Asha Vatishta and hummed gently, a small nod coming from her.

"Sir, may I ask what your wish is? I believe I'd like to represent you in this war if you'd allow me." the DJ said with another light bow. She didn't quite know why... But something felt right about this, ya know? Regardless, the DJ awaited his response. She didn't really know what to ask though aside from that... Possibly see if he could create a decoy of himself maybe... Though, she'd await for his response before asking that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:38 pm

That sounds pretty straightforwaard, maybe you can share some knowledge on what to do next? Oh yea, i dont think you can.. how about the location of where Theis and her brother? If we know where they are, we can go ahead and get the, ending this word destroying mess. " Hyde's questions were pretty straightforward, but he sincerely doubted that he would get anything that he could use. These angels were bounded by a code he figured, only revealing what they were allowed to. " Well.. if we could get rid of your demon problem, maybe you could give us some hints or something? I dont think an angel is above equal exchange if we decided to help eachother. It could be taxing to waste your power on something so trivial, right?" Since dj asked the wish question, Hyde would wait for that to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:42 am

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 X1mast10

The Angel held their hand up and shook their head. "No need. That Shadow had nothing to do with me." When Hyde asked about an exchange of sorts, he raised an eyebrow. "I cannot tell you much about what to do if you have nothing you wish to do. But even then I can only tell so much. Maybe when we inevitably meet in combat, or one joins me they could learn more. Of course, I was referring to Ri, not Hyde," he said. Hyde being exempt from the competition, could not join an Angel, nor could he fight one if he opposed one. His roles lied elsewhere...

And speaking of elsewhere, Ri asked about his Wish. Well, it was about time Asha Vatishta had to say as much. "My Wish is definitely something you may not have heard. Humanity has become rather panicked in this struggle, and as more things happen to this world, they are becoming ill-equipped to face them. They will surely find their way to overcome it, but would they be ready to take responsibility for their actions? I disagree with that notion. My Wish is to simply forego the competition altogether, pull the Angels away and change absolutely nothing in Humans. The Event would perhaps be redone again in your future, but certainly not at this point. I do not believe Humans are ready yet; they are still rather young in comparison to the many other species that thrive in the many universes. Perhaps in time they will be. As The One Who Gave Humanity Truth, I believe that the greatest virtue of Humanity is their patience and willing to understand before acting. To pursue future endeavors would be pointless if you did not know what you were getting into. To take such a risk without any precautions would be dangerous and foolish, would you not agree?" Asha Vatishta looked at the two in silence, wondering what floated in their heads at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:26 am

Ah... Well that was good at the least, right? If she had ruined Asha Vatishta's concentration on that demon, it wouldn't have boded well, ya know? Who could have guessed what would happen...? Well, she'd like to get rid of that demon for Asha Vatishta if he'd allow it... She wanted to prove her worth to the angel now... She wanted to prove that she could be worthy of his blessing. Which was an interesting one... The DJ didn't know how much she wanted this event to happen again in the future but... Humanity would be strong enough to actually finish the event, right? It made sense...

"... Your wish makes sense, sir Asha Vatishta. I'm not saying we're not strong enough as is to finish this event but... We're really struggling trying to figure everything out... I'd rather be cautious in this event... I don't want to loose anyone..." the DJ said with a light sigh, rubbing her arm gently as she glanced towards Hyde, a gentle smile across her face. He couldn't join the angel for whatever reason... Still, having him right here made her feel stronger than she really was... Heh, maybe she really wasn't ready to complete this event... Oh well, it just meant she'd get strong enough to do so in the future.

"Asha Vatishta, I would like to fight for your wish in this war. For a world where we can challenge the event when we're stronger and better equipped for it. I wish to follow you, sit Asha Vatishta." the DJ said with a gentle bow, the conductor humming within the DJ's head for the first time. It seemed she seemed... Happy at her decision? Was this the right one though...? No, no one could really tell her if it was the right choice or not... This was a choice based off the DJ's heart and the heart couldn't lie or tell the truth... It was based off of emotions and how spontaneous they could be... She felt like this was the right thing to do... She'd see it through to the end.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:28 am

I wish to fight the primordials and stop the corruption once and for all. can you tell me where they are? is that where the father is sleeping too?

Hyde bit his lower lip in frustration he knew that he was needed elsewhere and that the combat with the angels and this whole competition was not something he needed to be apart of, so they basically barred him. Even though that may be the case, he still wanted to find a way to support his friends no matter what. " So basically... your wish is based on the pushback of the event all together having it be done all over again in the future long after were done. But whose to say we arent ready not to make such a life changing choice. Wouldn't the people who are willing to take responsibility is the angel associated with the wish and those who follow them? Or maybe the wish of humanity themselves, one without influence of an angel whatsoever? "

Hyde spoke up, they fought long and hard for a long time. " and when that future comes to pass, if you win and the event is pushed back, and i do what i have to without you all having to worry about thesis and her brother again...what will be your wish for humanity then? If you're aspiring goal is to push it back until they are ready, what do you desire for once they are? your definition of "Ready" could be that mankind has reached its pinnacle, a peak, mostly all on our own. Would humanity need a wish after that if we reached this far? If we can reach this far and left to all of our own devices?"

Though, Hyde was backtracking a bit. " I'm not disagreeing with you , and i fully support Ri and her actions on joining with you wholeheartedly, she is my sister and i love her, but i will not take everything as i hear without questioning it beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Asha smiled a bit at Ri. "If you wish to join me, then I'd suggest Hyde leaving the area for now. It's a private matter of course. Find the Primordials on your own Hyde. I am sure by now you know where they are, or at least one of them." He put a finger to his chin looking at Hyde. "You raise a very good point. However, the issue is not what will be done in time. The dangers of today outweigh the fears of tomorrow. So I suppose what you could say is that I have no plan currently. But for now, Humanity's safety concerns me the most. What deems Human's ready is whether they can take control of a situation and how well. Many Humans so far have not taken control immediately or panicked. It is my way of trying to postpone the challenge until Humanity matures."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:24 am

E-Eh...? Hyde got... Angry it sounded like... Was it because Asha couldn't tell him anything...? Was it because she brought him along...? The DJ couldn't tell... His points against Asha's wish where valid, yes, but how could anyone tell if humanity was really ready for this event? From what the DJ had seen... Very few where actually ready... And fewer yet knew what the hell to do in this event... And even fewer than that where strong enough to do anything about it. It was too risky... There had to be precautions in this event... That was that...

"... H-Hyde... I'll be okay, okay? Could you... Wait for me by the swamp? I promise I'll be alright and... If I need you..." the DJ pointed to her headset, a bright light coming from it before Mellow formed next to DJ. With a wave of the DJ's hand, the virtual pet huffed and stood next to the DJ, crossing her small arms over her chest.

"Mellow here will come get you, okay?" the DJ said with a light nod and reassuring smile. Actually, she had no idea how far Mellow could be from her... But, Hyde didn't need to know that... She'd be fine without him for the moments it would take to be with Asha... There was nothing to worry about... That was a fact. The DJ would turn back to Asha after the exchange with Hyde, bowing to the angel as she did before.

"I, Rin Akinyi, daughter of the Akiyama Family Cooperation's leader, Yuki Akiyama, and famed lawyer Taylor Akinyi, wish to serve under you, the One Who Gave Humanity Truth, Asha Vatishta." the DJ said, still bowing to the angel. She had never done something so... Formal before... Even as a child, she only said her full name and that was it when meeting someone important... Yet, here she was reciting a line her mother had taught her in case she where to ever take the family's business as her own... In a way, she was taking on a huge responsibility, no?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Fine......." Hyde would say simply as he walked into the direction that they came from, more towards the swmp area. " Dj ....i'll be waiting for you alright?" Hyde had to think of where the the other primordial could be. He kind of didn't really know where Thesis could be to be honest, but all he could do right now was wait for DJ to finish her business. "Remember, i have the gem, so we can leave together ok? And avoid the monsters and whatnot.

Movement- Making a right from 7 and waiting at the door.

OOC: if this just involves DJ ad Asha, feel free skip me to speed up this conversation
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 X1mast10

Asha Vatishta waited for Hyde to leave before looking at Ri. He held out his hand and walked to Ri, placing it slowly on her shoulder, from which she would feel a wave of power swell within her. It felt like something else now dwelled within, however it almost seemed to make her more passive and uncaring.

Ri Receives:

When he let go, he would smile and look to her. "Well, how do you feel? The first one that sees me decides to join me. This could be peaceful. Perhaps if everyone joins an Angel, this Event will become unnecessary to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:46 am

The DJ took in a breath as Asha Vatishta touched her. The power felt... Surreal... It was so foreign and strange and... Somewhat calming at the same time... Could something so strong feel so calming at the same time? It was odd... Yet, here she was, suddenly surrounded by its majesty. She felt Asha Vatishta with her... That was him, right? That... Feeling? It was strange... Not at all like Tamara and Mellow but... Different... Foreign if that made perfect sense.

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 Pyd8o08

"T-This... That's you, right...?"

The DJ asked the angel, looking up at him with calm eyes. She felt... Different... Not in a bad way but... In a calmer way, ya know? Like... Everything would be okay in the end, yah? It felt reassuring... Kind as well... Though, before the DJ could speak further, something glowed and morphed within her headset, a silver aura surrounding her as Tamara appeared behind her. For a moment, the Gothic looking guitarist strummed her guitar before the silver aura consumed her. With a soothing hum, her form changed and morphed, reappearing as a young girl with long blonde hair and a still looking Gothic get up. She held in one hand a small axe and in the other, a large stuffed bunny with what appeared to be a microphone on the top of its head. The conductor hummed calmly, her voice resonating in the DJ's head.

Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 52270546

"A wish that you sought after with thine heart... I am proud of you, mine bard. Allow this new form of your power to aid you and your allies in battle... Let us bring soothing music to these war torn lands."

The conductor hummed to the DJ before dissapearing, the headset now displaying her new likeliness as she hummed an elegant tune within the DJ's mind. Mellow seemed relatively unchanged, only slightly confused as she as well glowed a light silver. The poor thing only huffed gently before dissapearing in a flash of, now, silver light. It would seem she didn't wish to be in the swamp... It didn't matter now, the DJ was in no harm now. She was safe... Everything would be okay...

"... I feel... Different, but... Different in a good way... I didn't know power could feel so strong yet... So calming... It's a little strange, I must say." the DJ said with a light laugh. This whole situation seemed so weird... She could never have imagined this happening to her... Regardless, the DJ stood straight once Asha Vatishta let go of her, smiling gently to the angel.

"I don't understand... Wouldn't it be the opposite if everyone joined a different angel...? Wouldn't we all have to end up fighting each other for our wish at the end of this event...?" the DJ asked quite confused. This was the first time she heard the whole wish thing ending peacefully... Wouldn't it be, like, a competition of some sorts? Wouldn't they have to fight at the end...?

"... I have something to ask of you, though, sir Asha Vatishta... Do you think it's possible for any of us to defeat one of the primordials as we stand...? I've fought against Ananke before and... If that was just a portion of his power... How could any of us grow strong enough to beat him let alone Thesis? Is there a way we can weaken them? Or at least a way to stop them from... Doing whatever they're trying to do?" the DJ asked with a twinge of doubt the angel would be able to answer her question. Though, it'd be okay... She'd fine a way one way or another... And everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:14 pm

That was an interesting question. The Angel smirked slightly and looked directly into Ri's eyes. "Perhaps so. If the Angels do not fall, maybe it will come down to that. But I cannot say for certain, the decision is not up to me," he said. He looked at Ri, noticing her lack of confidence in the whole ordeal. "I cannot ascertain that for you. I can only help you when you do face them if that's what you wish. You must decide if you all are ready. Do you plan to take them on alone? Perhaps that's why you feel so nervous..." he looked to the side, ignoring her for the moment to ponder the very notion. Would someone be confident on their own, or would they always tend to prefer a group? Such a dilemma...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 am

E-Eh? Was everything she said, like, not... Right at all? But... She thought she had thought everything through to the fullest, yo! Wasn't that what it sounded like...? Ergh... Not knowing lots of things confused the DJ and kinda irritated her, ya know? Regardless, the DJ would cross her arms, quietly tapping her foot. What should she ask...? She should ask something else...

"I don't know what else to ask, then... Would you suggest I do anything different now that I'm blessed?" the DJ asked easily and simply enough. She didn't really know what else to do at this moment... What to ask either... She still didn't know a lot... She'd need to talk to Rita and the others again just to know what to ask the next time around... That was her plan, yo.

"... Regardless, I think I'll be on my leave unless you need me for something, sir Asha Vatishta." the DJ said with a gentle bow, hoping she had pleased the angel to some small degree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Lasting Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next