Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ever Lasting Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Thrashing Drive:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Stats
Spoiler:

Actions
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Combat Over - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 am

With a huff, the DJ stood back up, brushing the dust off of her before rolling her eyes. With a swing of her arm, she brought her guitar axe onto her shoulder, slightly shivering under its weight for a moment. That battle had been more annoying than it should have been… Actually, that stupid big shadow should have just not been an annoying piece of shenanigans and died when she plunged her axe into its ugly masked face of weirdness. She huffed though, walking forward after the shadows turned into nothingness, smirking at their first… Semi successful step in finding the angel. It shouldn’t take much longer, really… Just a little bit more and they’d be at the center of the island… Hopefully…

“Tamara Brooks…” the DJ said in a sing song voice before her evoker shown and the sound of glass shattered around her. Tamara’s form appeared above her as she played a melody on her guitar that healed the two travelers. With a final hum before the song was done, the conductor would smile lightly before vanishing and returning to the headset. No fancy words from the conductor this time… It seemed she knew that the plan at hand was too important for that… No silliness or breaks to be had… Heh, oh well. They’d just go out for coffee after this.

“… Jeez, I thought I had that shadow after it tripped you up… But, nope! Looks like my final blow just made it angrier!” the DJ said with a laugh, scratching the back of her head as she looked over to Hyde. She smiled lightly towards him before looking away, yawning lightly as she continued forward. She could really use some coffee now… That’d be nice…

“’Ey, after this, wanna go grab a cup of coffee? Consider it the reward for this quest, aight?” the DJ said with a smirk, continuing to walk at a steady pace. Mellow had vanished after the battle… It seemed the small pet didn’t enjoy being in this world unless absolutely necessary… The DJ couldn’t blame her, though... I mean, this place did have a ghost weed lurking around… Hopefully the two could avoid it… Eh heh… Regardless, the DJ huffed as she repositioned the guitar axe on her shoulder, lightly rolling her eyes at its weight. Why’d her weapon have to be so heavy…? But, wait…

“… Do you feel that…? Something’s up ahead… Be careful, okay? I’m relying on you to do the damage, aight?” the DJ said, grasping the guitar axe in her hands before walking forward into the swamp’s clearing… Something dangerous was lurking here… They couldn’t afford to take any risks… One wrong step, and the two would be in a hairy situation… And being hairy was gross so best to avoid them.

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:

Strengths:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Well you can be sure that i have a few tricks up my sleeve that i have yet to use. However i know for a fact that i'll be able to take the thing down when given the chance. Well whatever it is that we will seem to be facing we will get through it together. That's how it's always been whenever i faced a challenge with my team. " Hyde would say as he patted DJ on the shoulder. And now, were on the same team as well. Hyde would then raise his eyebrow when DJ mentioned coffee as a reward. Not to say that he was a bit ignorant of coffee, but he felt as if he had a lot of energy whenever he drank it. Maybe it was a bit too much energy to begin with. "Well of course, if you want to trst me around that stuff but i kind of have a betetr idea if you dont mind.

There was a lace that hyde has been in a while. " There are these flavored marshmallows that can change the taste of your hot coco when you put them in one of the specialties at this small cafe in san malarus, i would really like to check that place out again. You can get coffee and i can get coco. Deal?" He smirked a bit when DJ said she was s relying on him. "Is this the part where you see me more as a man? Kind of sucks when it only involves giant monsters in life endangering fights. " HE was joking, but it doesn't hurt to be a little lighthearted before a fight.

Movement - Following

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:31 pm

When they walked into the room, they'd see a small pond that compared to the swamps here, looked oddly clean and blue. Before they got a good chance to inspect it, a jaw and teeth shot from below the surface and made a loud snap, before an entire body came behind it, with multiple heads and deep blue eyes. The head in the middle seemed to screech, and the pond water suddenly shot out past the group and spread around them, creating an obscuring mist, trapping the two with them...

Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 0JbvaIo

PvS Combat Has Begun - The Deep Hydra Has Appeared, This Battle is Inescapable...

Deep Hydra:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 am

The DJ entered the clearing with a cautious glance around the clearing. She noticed the pond and slightly tilted her head at it, looking into its watery depths with a light hum. She smirked and looked back at Hyde though, rolling her eyes before laughing.

"Pfft, yah, you wish kid. You're still just a lil' bro too me~!" the DJ said with a light laugh before yelping and jumping back from the mouth creature. She blinked and groaned, especially so when the pond water seemed to prevent them from leaving... This was going to waist more time... Ugh...

"Hyde, don't ever stop attacking, aight? I'll keep us alive as long as you attack." the DJ said with a glare towards the hydra, strumming her guitar axe and calling Tamara too her side. The conductor hummed and played an invigorating song on her guitar, empowering Hyde with more energy than before. Mellow popped out soon after, her song boosting DJ a little bit as well. They'd kill this thing soon... Hopefully...

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:01 pm

I had a few ideas actually i wanted to weaken it first. But i guess the best strategy in this case is a good offense if you suggest it. "He never really fought with DJ like this on a grand scale battle before, maybe this was one of the ways that she used to get by and it worked for her. If that was the case, then Hyde would be fine with it. Though, he looked up and down at the hydra creature and got himself ready for battle. Don't underestimate this thing, if we cant leave, it must be carrying something pretty powerful.

This was the first battle that seems inescapable for hyde to be honest, he would of hoped that he would do well.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Deep Hydra:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Ok codas! We cant waste any more time here!!! Pull through for me!!!!!!

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Deep Hydra:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Night   Ever Lasting Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Lasting Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next