Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Julian:

Mae:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Figures that group was guarding a door. And anything with guards in front of it...well, if movies and books were to be trusted, then something important had to be behind here. After resituating his grip on his blade, Julian walked over tot he door and looked back at Mae to see if she was ready. Once she gave him the all-clear, he'd open the door quietly and slip inside, peering around to see what awaited them inside.

HP:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:51 pm

"I'm ready. Let's do this." Mae gave Julian a quick, but determined nod, as her grip around her soulbound weapon tightened. Qilin squinted her eyes at the door, huffing blue flames, ready for battle. "Well... Here goes nothing." Mae said, as Julian opened the door, and the two entered... Now... What horrors awaited them here?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Inside the area, was a large bunker, big enough that was very similar to the area he once trained with someone. In the middle, stood a long-haired woman, with a schoolgirl outfit. It was Emmilene Dulrish, and she walked towards him with a twisted smile. "You are quite the letdown aren't you? I gave you assistance, and offered help, and you abandoned me for your own world. My world was lost to you, and it hardly mattered to you. Well then, I shall make sure your world does not remember who you are," she said, crushing an inverted Empress card, and the same Persona from before appeared before him, Maut. This time, the colors were inverted, and Maut looked like an ugly evil woman rather than a young lovely priest. "You simply did not know which priorities were most important. But then, I should have seen it from your Arcana. A Devil doesn't know how to live without giving in to only what they want. You're no different. I shall remedy my oversight." After which, she placed her hands calmly at her side, with a small smile, as though masking the killing intent she already admitted to.

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 413?cb=20130831153927&path-prefix=es

PvS Combat has Begun

Fragment of Emmilene Dulrish:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:16 pm

In. Out. Just breathe. // She's a reflection of your thoughts. Of you. Whatever she says, take it as self criticism. //

He barely had time to convince himself of this before the Emmilene this world had created let loose, beginning with a statement that was like a punch to the gut. But she spoke some of the truth, and there was no need to let his rage and denial get the better of him this time.

Standing straight with head held high, Julian spoke calmly. His words echoed in the empty room, and he tried to shake off the thought of how lonely it felt in here. "Maybe I did. Maybe I focused more on Azores than your world. And I kick myself every day for it, for not figuring out a way that Em--you and Mason and everyone didn't have to live in a land plagued by war." Flipping his knife to a backhanded grip, the teen steeled himself, gaze steady and locked solely on "Emmilene". "But I do know my priorities, just like the real Em knows hers. And home comes first, no matter how much we want to fix everywhere else."

Stats:

Action Taken:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:26 pm

So that... Was Emmilene? Quite tall, at 5'11"... And her posture was quite awe-inspiring. That, she could not deny, even this somewhat twisted version of her... "Wouldn't you take your home before everywhere else? He's trying his best to help, can't you see that?" Mae asked, her voice carrying more confidence than Mae actually had... She was up against a natural leader... One who had been picked to lead the people of Alternate Penecia to war... If anything, this would probably be the toughest Trial yet...

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 413?cb=20130831153927&path-prefix=es

"Joining a force only to not follow through? Are you a failure or flake? I wish to know the truth in that matter," she said, as her Persona conjured up a miniature cyclone, before hurling it towards Mae, attempting to cloud their vision from the attack.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm

189 Fire Damage
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

"Neither. Emmilene gave me a persona to protect Azores and keep it the way it is. And so far, I've done what I could to keep that promise."

Stats:

Action Taken:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Another blast of Fire was shot at Emmiliene, bathing the woman in a sea of blue flames, leaving burn marks on the ground beneath her. "He's doing everything he can! Can't you see that?!"

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:13 pm

"'Doing everything he can'? A sad excuse for people who aren't good enough." she said, as her body began to spark with similar jolts of lightning that Julian had just used. Looks like she was preparing for something, but for what?

Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:27 pm

...Was this what he really thought? He'd come to the conclusion that what he was seeing was a warped reflection. Yet every lie had a bit of truth to it, right? Was this one of his thoughts?

...No. The only truth here was in "Emmilene's" jab at him being unfaithful to the alternate Penecia. This was just the twisted part now. No need to dwell on it any longer.

It was at this point that Jak sprang forwards, a sneer curling his lips back as he aimed for first Maut, then Emmilene's face. It seemed this part of him was finally getting fed up with this place too.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Hit Chance:

Critical Chance:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:32 pm

"I don't like the looks of this..." A bright green light sparkled around Julian and Mae, recovering any wounds they may have gotten prior....

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next