Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:06 am

"Ragh...!" With the last attack, an arm flew to the ground, shattering and leaving him hunched over, right back from where he got up. Pieces of the fragment began to fall over, as he looked up, his face now half gone. His face was that of a genuine light smile, as though along with his body, his hateful demeanor was washed off. "Shunnosuke...I guess you're right. I put up a barrier in a way. But you worry too much. Don't act like you can't fix whatever may happen. We've only taken the first step........and I'm willing to do my part. But don't forget that others wish to as well. You can't leave the others that truly care for you behind," he said, grunting in pain as his remaining hand fell off, leaving an arm, and the remainders of his body. "The cause of this should be obvious by now...it's you. The last of your power is hiding here, and it's slowly twisting everything you have. Soon it will consume you, but not if you get to it and stop it. He's in Block four, while your mother is in Block six, and your father in Block five. Go to them if you want, or go straight to the cause, whatever makes you feel better. Just never forget that I am going to have your back, no matter how much we may argue, I won't give up yet. I made a promise to you, and I intend to keep it." After those final words, he collapsed peacefully onto the ground as the remaining part of him shattered into dust, lifting a huge weight from Shunnosuke. He may have never realized it, but he really would go far to help this man, and to secure the affection he had for him. He was one of the only people that Shunnosuke himself acted like himself towards. The first of many shackles over Shunnosuke's heart were now lifted, and perhaps more would be lifted during his time here.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:28 pm

And then, Alphonse’s last blow was the one to end the battle. Somehow, the teenager was relieved he could hold his desire to threw his chain at this copy of Sharaku… even though he knew, up to this point, that it’s not the real one. Still… It didn’t make the situation any less favoring on Shun’s side. The damage was done already and he was as torn as he could be after everything was just said. The damage was done to both of them.

No…no no no no no! — He hurried his pace to reach the curved figure, reach out for him, desperately trying to “fix” the devastated aspect of this Fragment of Sharaku. The pieces wouldn’t stop falling one by one. — No, Sharaku… stop with that talk, I won’t leave you behind, I… — His words, hurried and filled with desperation. Meanwhile, more parts of this Fragment’s body falling onto the ground. First one hand here, then the full arm there... Shunnosuke knew gradually there wouldn’t be any resemblance of the actual Sharaku left, and it scared the hell out of him. The younger’s hands, placed on the older male’s shoulders, found themselves holding onto nothing in just a small fraction of time. Nothing. He could do nothing to prevent it. — I’m the cause, alright, but I didn’t want this… — Half of Sharaku’s face was… hollow, like an incomplete vase of sorts. The other part was… smiling. The tender smile he knew so well. — Please… do-don’t… — He couldn’t help it. He couldn’t help him. He couldn’t help himself and not feel powerless, impotent… He was the one who achieved everything he wanted, right? He gave Sharaku his word. And yet… Tears were falling down the small, innocent face, genuine tears of sorrow that had their own volition, regardless of the teenager’s attempts to remain in control. In amidst his anguish, Shunnosuke tried to hug him, to protect in his arms the last pieces of Sharaku’s body, only to find air and dust between his embrace.

Sharaku was gone. His arms clutched around his own body as the teenager, bending down, felt to his knees and lost complete control of his emotions. His cries, his sobs, they were so loud and suffocating that Shunnosuke didn’t care by now of the presence of a third person in the room… Of Alphonse’s presence.

I’m sorry…! I’m sor…ry… — But the teenager knew words, stifled by crying words, words coming from the deepest of his heart, wouldn’t reach him. For the Fragment of Sharaku wasn’t there anymore, faded in thin air. For it wasn’t for this Fragment to listen, but the real one. Yet…it felt so real, it felt so convincing that, even knowing rationally the one he faced was a twisted memory of a real person, it seemed as if Sharaku — the man who exchanged Valentine’s gifts with him, the one who “made the promise” — was in front of him. Telling all the things that while the real Sharaku perhaps tried to say, it was for the fake one to make the teenager understand and listen. And… Shunnosuke was grateful for that. In the middle of his mourn, he could find in all of the harsh words the resolve to fix what’s wrong. This Sharaku said he’s willing to take the first step and not give up on him, that’s all Shunnosuke ever wanted to listen. Whatever may happen next between them, the teenager didn’t know. He couldn’t, could he? But for the first time since a long time, Shunnosuke had a feeling, an inexplicable sort of core feeling, that there was still time for him to make it different than before. To make it genuinely right. Was it hope on fate, perhaps? Who’d have thought?

Let’s…go, Alphonse. — After some time, too long for him to realize, he stood up, weakly, his balance a bit off, affected by some dizziness. It was all too much for him. Too much he never thought he’d have to face. The sobs were much softer this time, and would gradually stop; the tears dried on their own. — I want to see my mother… — Finally, he turned back to his comrade, face completely wet and red. Shunnosuke cleaned his own, with an atypical inelegance of someone who didn’t care anymore… Yet, there was some mysterious strength in the way he spoke, all under the frail, desolate expression. Whatever was lying in the path ahead… he was prepared for.

Strength:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:01 am

The android watched as the fragment fell to pieces only to see his friend fall apart crying and trying to aid the fading fragment. He stood behind Sharaku as his tears fell to the ground the android was hesitant to reach out and touch him. He let his friend cry it out and get the brunt of the emotion pour from his soul....it hurt him really bad. The android could see that much, it would take several moments after his friend apologized to the fragment that was already gone. The android gently set an armored hand on his friend's shoulder,  and gave him a friendly smile. The smile that said, "It's gonna be okay, you'll get through this."

Words would be improper here, there was nothing else that needed to be said. The android stepped away after his friend began to raise himself up, to which the android helped him regain his balance. Sentinel was patient and kind as he did not say a single thing during his outbreak of emotion. Only giving a kind gesture to assure his friend. When his friend was ready to go, and finally revealed his face...it lost the usual face of elegance that his friend had, it was more like a man who had lost something near and dear to him. However, underneath that sadness and pain there was a new found strength. The android smiled, "If that is who you wish to face then I'll follow you." There was no doubt that his friend would rise from the wound he has taken here stronger than ever. With that he followed his friend to wherever they were going. As they walked the android would say one thing to his friend.

"You've grown up quite a bit from that encounter. You may not feel it, but I see it in your face and the way you carry yourself. It's quite impressive if I am quite honest."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:12 am

Unbeknownst to him, that simple gesture was enough for Shunnosuke. Equal to a statement that showed that, even though it wouldn’t serve as the most inspiring moral lesson, there was someone who cared for him. And, of all people, that person was Alphonse. If at one point before, the teenager was mad that nobody but the android showed up to offer assistance, unconsciously he was glad that only one person did so. One thing he hated more than anything was expressing his vulnerable side to an audience, to the point not even close friends saw his weaknesses and inner fears. The only ones who overpassed his emotional barriers were, up to now, was Hyde, back in the New Year festival, and… Sharaku himself. It wasn’t planned for him to appear weak and crying, emotions going haywire. And my God, if there’s really one to believe, forgive him for what he has done to Naomi, for now he could understand exactly how she felt about not wanting everyone to see what not even him had courage to uncover about himself.

The path ahead didn’t change. The same dollhouse. The same hallways which walls were decorated with pink, preppy paper. Shunnosuke wasn’t oblivious to this. Now, way calmer and sober, he could remember how Naomi’s inner resolves gradually changed the environment and the surroundings. It didn’t seem to be happening to Shunnosuke, though. Was there more for him to do before enabling any perceptible changes in that reflection of his deepest self? Probably so, but… what exactly?

Grown up, huh…? — He asked, flatly, still avoiding to look at Alphonse. He didn’t want to give the robot another glance of his miserable state and inadvertedly  attract his pity. That would only make him feel more like a disposable and impotent creature. Shunnosuke also didn’t feel any different, if only completely torn inside. As for him carrying himself… he had to. It’s not as if there were any other options. He also didn’t wish to face his mother. It had to be done, and he signed the compromise the moment he chose, voluntarily, to enter the Blue Door and access…. this place. His place. — You don’t have to say that, you can be honest… I know I’m miserable. And there’s nothing impressive in being in misery like this. — His words weren’t rude, in spite of his mood; Shunnosuke knew the android was saying that in an attempt to provide support and lift his spirit a bit. It just wouldn’t work, regardless of his generous intentions. Shunnosuke appreciated it, but the previous clash affected him too much to allow every benevolent word to reach and soothe his heart. Gosh, he could even tell his pale complexion was ruined by the abundance of tears, soaked face as if the teenager had cried those moments before more than he had in his entire life. He most certainly did. And, the door ahead indicated it wouldn’t be the last time…

…it’s here. — Shunnosuke finally muttered, in a contemplative gaze to the last boundary between the decisive confront. The one person he learned over the time to despise greatly was also one of the most important in his life. His mother. Ms. Eriko Kurosawa.

Strength:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:18 am

The android looked at Shunnosuke as he seemed to question his own development, he didn't see it yet. That was normal, Sentinel didn't either at first, but over time...he began to learn more and more about how he changed after all this. When the rich boy told him to be honest the android was a bit surprised. Almost to the point that he laughed, "You think I'm lying to you, no I think you will notice how you have changed in time. I didn't realize how I had changed until after my reflection was over. You will see what I mean with time." The android said, trying to encourage his friend once more. It takes time to realize the change.

Though as they got to another door in this terrible doll house, and he heard his friend comment about how it was here. "Don't worry, we can handle whatever is in there. We handled the last challenge, we can handle this one too." He said with confidence following his friend to challenge the next person in this room.

Movement::
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:17 pm

When Shunnosuke walked into the next room, he saw that inside was a large dress up room. Within it, someone was doing their makeup in front of a mirror that didn't reflect anything. The person looked around at the young man, with lovely hair, and a body someone would lose their job over. It was Shunnosuke's own mother. She smirked a bit, before tossing aside the makeup she was putting on, leaving her face half done. "My sweet baby boy...why are you here? Are you finally coming to see how much you can earn out of your life? Well, that's unfortunate....I don't want you to join me. Why not go back to your room and play like a good boy. Or you can die here...that works as well," she smiled. Ms. Kurosawa held an umbrella over her head as she faced him with an odd sense of malice. "You are the bastard child I did not want. You only slowed down my life, and you'll never have the acceptance you want."

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Yukari10

PvS Combat Has Begun

Ms. Kurosawa:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 pm

A dress up room wasn’t totally unexpected to be Shunnosuke’s mother’s lair. Knowing her as he knew, it does fit. Perhaps that’s one of the few things he had in common with his mother despite the surname and blood relation: the preference for ostensive dress up rooms, with ostensive clothings and makeup material. Ms. Kurosawa was there. Vain as ever. Vain as only the real one could be, and equally pretty. He could never deny that his mother, even after a pregnancy, remained as beautiful as her teen years, and that bugged him a lot. If only she was truly ruined outside, perhaps he could understand her hate for him a bit… perhaps he could hate her less…

…I don’t take orders from you. — He glanced at her flatly. Perhaps Alphonse was right, he had really grown up and willing to face this new hardship with open arms without realizing it. Or perhaps he was so used to Ms. Kurosawa’s behavior that knowing rationally this isn’t the real one made it easier to confront her. Either way, Shunnosuke wouldn’t back down, unlike his encounter with Sharaku. Not this time.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:00 am

The android blinked as they entered a dressing room, and in it was a woman who was doing her makeup. Evidently, this was his mother, who was quite beautiful by human standards. However, evidently the woman did not want his friend, in fact she seemed to blame him for slowing her life down. The android did not know the story behind all this, but he knew one thing for certain. A mother should not place blame on their child. There were options that she had, some of them were worse than others, but she had options.

Fortunately, it seems as though Shunnosuke had readied himself for such a fight. He was not impressed by this display. "Alright let's do this." The android said summoning his Persona and deciding to take the opportunity to strike first and take down this challenge. It was time to see how his friend had grown.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:33 am

(The target is Ms. Kurosawa....I'm too tired)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

Ms. Kurosawa smiled sweetly even in the face of what she was hit with. "You look so beautiful. It's a shame you put that beauty to waste. You were such a reject that I could not help myself. Why are you so ungrateful for losing me? You could go far without your mother. Love is a little pointless don't you think? Well, one kind of love anyway..." As she said, she twirled her umbrella and a pink mist escaped it, covering the team in an attempt to charm them and have them turn on each other. But what DID Shunnosuke think now? His mother essentially disowned him; did he feel bad for it, did he hate her, did he want her to love him? Would his mother even care at this point? When was the last time they even spoke properly, before confronting her like this even?

Ms. Kurosawa:

Chance Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 am

She took 188 Slash Damage
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:43 am

Instinctively, Shunnosuke covered his mouth with both hands. Whatever that pink mist was able to do, it was up to no good.

I’m not being ungrateful, I just want to understand… why? — This is the right time to ask about it, even though he knows the answer already. Who in Penecia didn’t? It’s a suffocated story, kept under the carpet due to his grandparents’ influence, and though nobody would ever speak about it, everybody knew from little gossip. Ms. Kurosawa has said it to him only once. Shunnosuke was far younger than before and regardless of his efforts to admit, knowing he’s potentially guilty for his own rejection torn him apart. Now, however, he felt like he could withstand it, even if he heard it again. — Why do you hate me, mother? What have I ever done to you? I tried hard to be perfect for you all, so...why?

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:53 am

The android saw the mist and felt it gather around him, he reversed the venting and kept it away from his inner processors. Everyone knew that dust could harm the internal processors. His friend asked a question why his mother hated him, for once the android did not quite have an answer to that question. All he could do was speculate. Though it seems as though...this was about Shunnosuke's feelings toward his mother? The android wasn't sure, but he was sure that he didn't want that pink mist to come out again.

Iroas rose its blade again and brought it down to strike the fragment once more, this time trying to ground it in order to prevent it from trying whatever it did the last time. He had no intentions of discovering what on earth it really did.

stats:

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Shunnosuke's mother practically guffawed gracefully. "Tried? Please, you've done nothing but been a blemish on my good name. By being born, you ruined my life,  and then you went to follow my footsteps to try and become like me. Whose fault is it, the fool, or the fool who doesn't understand when he's not wanted?" She mocked, pursing her lips and then blowing a kiss, only that kiss contained a blizzard, which would be sprayed towards the two of them. Ms. Kurosawa smiled. "All you did to this family was keep it in its same boring state. You never tried to make anything of your life, but then you never confront anyone when you complain about it. Are you a hypocritical child or do you not know your place?" With Shunnosuke's tense relationship with his mother to say the least, there was a sort of animosity on both sides, only with Shunnosuke himself, he never got the love he wanted from her, when she had left him. However, could he have done it if he tried? Should he even try? What would have been the repercussions of such a thing?

Damage Taken:

Ms. Kurosawa:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Shunnosuke barely felt the cold in his skin. Instead, he’d stay still, letting his body receive the blizzard, letting the ice scars him. It hurt a bit, but not as much as his mother’s words. — ”Your” good name? — If at first he looked confused by that statement, the following speech was way beyond his tolerance point. A civil conversation won’t do, been there, done that. For a twisted memory of his mother, she seemed nothing different than the real one. — You’ve been a blemish yourself the moment you decided to do what you did and be who you’ve always been. Do you want confrontation? Alright then. You’re a self-centered, self-absorbed woman who doesn’t accept the fact you’re growing old and still wants to relive her teenage years because she was too reckless back then and now has to deal with it for the rest of her life. I’m not the one to pay for your mistakes. I’m not the one to pay for anyone else's mistakes, and I’m not here to carry on “your name”, a name you didn’t even care for this whole time. I am myself before being a Kurosawa! — His eyes still haven’t recovered from the meeting with Sharaku, starting to become teary the more Shunnosuke confronted and replied to his mother. Still, he wouldn’t back down, as firm as his face would allow him to be. Enough of crying for insults coming from outside.

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next