Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:52 pm

How had she never seen it before? How beautiful Lunapa really was? It was almost a pity that she spent so much of her life hating this little island because she thought it was trapped in the past. It was such a wonderful and calm spot. Right now, it felt at peace. Even with the world falling into ruin, this place felt calm. Except for the portals still leering at her. That reminder she could do without. It didn’t ruin the mood though. She pulled out her cell phone, looking at the screen and realizing she was just barely getting a signal. Maybe… maybe it would be nice to share this moment with someone. She liked the calm and peace, but being alone with her thoughts was scary. Seriously. No one was passing by. Not even a stray dog or cat. It was eerie. She hit one of the numbers on her phone. She wasn’t sure why she choose his number. Her finger just stopped there and pressed the button before her brain could stop her or agree to the action. ‘Ever seen Lunapa’s beaches when it’s snowy? It’s amazing. You should come check it out… if you want, I mean.’ Would that be enough? She thought so. She was just worried. Maybe it was too passive. Still, she thought her intent was clear. ‘Come look at the vast empty ocean with me’, or something like that. They couldn’t swim, unless Sharaku didn’t mind a polar bear swim. It wasn’t that cold though. It was an ocean. It didn’t freeze. It just sat there, still and calm, and it reminded her of the days before this. How long ago they seemed.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Sharaku hadn't even realized that it has been a good while since he had actually seen Naomi in person. Then again, things such as people trying to kill you, and other time consuming acquaintances could be highly distracting. No joke there. Surprisingly, he was actually interested in meeting her. More than most times he got someone asking him to go somewhere. He still had no idea why he got along with her that well, however. Hm. Some things were simply a mystery, weren't they? Or he would perhaps find out one day. At any rate, Lunapa sounded like a good idea, whether he was with someone or alone. The beach was a change of pace, on the other hand. He usually hung around the tree covered spaces whenever he went there.

-Some time later -

''Mission accomplished, I suppose? Or did you also want to talk?''
, he'd speak up in a lighthearted tone as he proceeded to approach her from behind. Well, she did say he should come to check out the scenery. Which, he kind of already did simply by coming around. Not that he minded doinf nothing...as long as he didn't have to stay in one spot as well as that.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:56 pm

She would look back at him with a smile and a shrug, “Talking is what I do best, remember?” People may have wished she came with a mute button, but she didn’t, “I thought we could just look at the scenery while we did it. Can’t beat the natural wonder of Lunapa. Mostly because it’s the only place that’s still completely natural on any of the islands. Still though, look at that view. It’s beautiful.” How did she ever hate it? Or, maybe she still did. Maybe it only seemed beautiful now because they were losing everything else, “But, heck, we don’t have to go along with my idea. Maybe I just wanted to talk with you.” Because for some reason, she was the closest to him out of the entire group. She never would have guessed that would be the case when they first met. In fact, it seemed like impossibility back then. Back before all this. Suddenly, she both missed it and yet she didn’t. Funny how things like that worked, “I think most people start with a how do you do. But that’s boring.” She stepped, putting most of her weight on her other foot, “Still though, how are you doing?” It was the standard greeting for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Perhaps that was true. She did talk a lot at times. Somehow, he didn't pay it much mind most of the time. Meaning, it wasn't as if he spent his time counting how much she said per minute or so. He didn't do something that ridiculous with others either...but he couldn't deny he did sometimes mentally complain. For example when Hyde would not shut up, but the redhead was an extremity when it came to endless babbling both on and off subject. ''Yes, you do.'', he would say with a slight chuckle, looking towards the sea when she spoke about Lunapa and nature. ''It's alright with me...'', he would smile slightly. ''I do like nature. It's nicer than the city, where you tend to need to deal with people that just annoy you.'' Of course, it could also get lonely, seeing as grass was not going to grace you with an actually meaningful company..but it was still nice. He did get anxious when bombarded with too much social interaction without a break in sight, so this suited him. Once in a while, at least.

He kept looking out at the water quite absentmindedly for a while, until Naomi's questioning snapped him back into focus. He'd glance back towards her, mentally debating how to answer the question. Should he bring up serious things right away or not..? Hm. ''Could be better is probably the most accurate description. Yet, perhaps I should actually be celebrating the fact that I'm still alive. Strangely, I don't feel like it, even though it would be logical.'', he would close his eyes briefly. Funny. He seemed to be in a rather melancholic mood lately. Without really knowing the reason for such a state of mind. But it was probably better than throwing temper tantrums or any of the like. ''I think I can safely assume you've been better than me..? Though, I do agree that these questions are sort of overrated.'' There was no way she could have been dealing with worse things than having someone out for your head. She could still surprise him, however.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm

She would give him an over exaggerated deadpan face, “Thanks. It’s good to know what you actually think of me.” She’d return his chuckle with one of her own, “At least you’re honest and don’t try to sugarcoat it.” It let her know exactly what he was thinking. She’d rather that than blind guessing, “I still like the city. I grew up there, so maybe I have a bias. Actually, I can’t think of a time when I liked nature until recently…” She would say with wonder in her eyes, “I wish I’d seen how nice it looks sooner. Maybe I’d appreciate it more.” Or maybe she would appreciate it less, since she’d be used to it. She didn’t know. Theoretical were not her thing. She raised an eyebrow when he said he should be thankful that he was still alive, “Okay, when that’s the first thing you jump to, little red flags go up in my brain. That is not normal.” She was usually one for normal being overrated, but this was an exceptional, “Based on that little line you just gave, I’d say I’ve been better. Went into a creepy door calling my name, fought myself who was trying to kill me, along with my mother and the guy I like. You know, the usual. But that’s not new. That happened last time we talked.” So, she had been pretty good until recently, “Too bad there isn’t a better greeting. Maybe I should invent one…” It would be something to do at least, “First though, an explanation about what the heck happened with you.” She wasn’t going to let that go. That was… not okay.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:44 am

Ah well, he didn't have a particular reason to lie to her. She wasn't the type to overreact when something negative was told, unlike some people did, so it made it easier for him. Though, he had not been completely serious with what he said, moreso a joke than anything else. She didn't talk as much as certain individuals. ''It doesn't bother me, however.'', he'd state flippantly, looking at her a bit thoughtfully. ''Well...I've lived in cities a lot myself, but it usually wasn't fun for me. Perhaps that's why I don't like them as much. There are positives in everything, I suppose, so I guess it doesn't matter as much whether you choose one or the other.'' He didn't really have a solid idea...he just prefered nature somewhat more, despite the fact that he was not the type to relax. That was actually something he pretty much never did.

He would laugh under his breath at her reaction to his little summary. ''You should already be aware that when I am involved, nothing is normal. I should probably just walk with red flags stuck in my hair. Maybe they'd also make for an interesting accessory to top it off.'' Well, it was true to an extent, was it not? He couldn't really go a day without considering the possibility that somethign would go wrong for him. He wasn't exactly the kind of person that could live without a care...even though it sometimes seemed like he did. ''Maybe a simple hello would solve the problem...'', he'd adress that first, sort of avoiding the subject she was actually interested in. Though, he would concede after a short while, with a sigh. ''I'll make it a short story, I guess. I've told you about my past to an extent before, right? Let's say it likes messing with me even now. I kind of had someone attempting to kill me just a while ago. Along with them threatening people I know and all. Completely normal stuff. Long story short, I was busy doing my best to not get buried alive by rubble, or having my head chopped off approximately a few days ago.'', he'd explain, somehow keeping a lighthearted tone during all that. ''Is that enough to satisfy your red flag sensor?''
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:41 pm

She nodded in understanding, “As long as you have somewhere to live, maybe it doesn’t matter. I’m sure people with houses are always thinking how they want to be somewhere else, but everyone without is thinking how they’d like to be somewhere. It’s one of those situations where you don’t realize how grateful you should be unless you don’t have the thing you should be grateful for.” Was that too philosophy for her normal demeanor? She was actually just saying whatever she thought. It was another habit of hers, “Or maybe that’s just what I’m thinking, since I used to live in a house that may as well not have existed. Have you ever seen Standasen? It’s a mess. Falling apart everywhere, but… It was home. For a while, I actually felt more at ease there than anywhere else… Even if I did try to get out of there as much as possible.” She muttered the last part to herself. She would move her eyes to the top of her head in thought, “I’m ranting again, aren’t I? I really need to stop that.” It was going to be the end of her some day.

She laughed at the image forming in her head of him with red flags sticking out of his hair, “I’m pretty sure your boyfriend would have some big objections to that. You should totally do it.” She would follow up. She really was a brat when she wanted to be, “Hello? Classic and simple. I guess it has been around so long for a reason.” Problem solved. Sharaku was good at this. Or, he was the person that didn’t over think like she did. She would listen to his story, trying to hide behind a neutral face as he spoke, “My red flag sensor is satisfied knowing why it was going off. Now I’m just wondering when things like that came to be considered normal.” That was the real question, “Still, good to see you made it out alive and well. You are well, right?” For once, she wasn’t freaking out. She was trying to remain calm. After all, what would freaking out do? It was done. At most, she could be on the lookout for things like that in the future. Didn’t change the sincerity in her voice though.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Right. ''I have seen Standasen, yes. It depends on whether it is the same now as it had been in the past. But as you say, having something is better than nothing. There are people that could use learning to appreciate what they have, rather than fantasizing about more all the time. After all, what can a homeless person say, for example? Living on the street is not fun.'', he would roll his eyes slightly. ''I don't really mind.'', he would smile lightly. ''There are different types of ranting. Yours is alright with me.'' It indeed didn't bother him as much as listening to some other people going on and on. Perhaps it was the way she spoke, or maybe just the fact that he got along with her well enough to not be annoyed by little details such as a bigger amount of monologue.

His eyes would narrow a little when she took a poke at the red flags idea. ''Wouldn't be my problem. I can wear what I choose to.'' If someone had a problem with that...well, their problem, not his. ''I don't think red suits me that well, however. Nor do I like it that much. I don't want to look like Santa Claus.'' The corner of his lips would twitch a little. Red wasn't a bad color, but he didn't see himself wearing it without a reason...maybe he could recolor those flags first. ''Unless you want to go complicated...but I think you'd end up with the same kind of thing anyway.'', he would shrug vaguely. One could also just not say anything. Or poke people as a way of greeting. ''Perhaps when people decided that it is okay to do just about anything? I don't know.'' It probably wasn't truly normal, but for his kind of life..it was more normal than for others. ''I think I am. A bit sore perhaps, but I can live with that.'', he'd give her a wry smile. ''Now I just have to hope she won't try to skewer me again when I go say hi...'' He didn't think she would, but caution was in place still.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:51 pm

She shrugged, “More is nice in theory, at least. In practice, it’s unobtainable. You’d always be aiming for more, but you can never have more because you will always have less than the more you want.” She stopped and had to think about that. She had just fried her own brain. She really did talk a lot. She made a mental note to start cutting down on that, “Well, my ranting is more of a quirk. I don’t know how to say what I mean, so I use more words, hoping at some point the person listening will understand. I’ve found that it has mixed results.” Sometimes they got it, other times they didn’t.

She would look him over before making another comment, “Just don’t wear your pants on your head and make sure to keep covered up decently well in public and I will agree.” She didn’t want to think about that other situation. That would be terrifying, “It’s not Christmas anyway, so you’re good. Also, I can’t see you being a fat, jolly man that breaks into my house once a year.” Not that that sentence was well structured. That, and she loved Santa, “If that’s the case, I must learn to speak backwards and greet people like I’m possessed by some kind of demon. I’m sure that would freak a few out.” She had no idea where that statement came from, “See? I’m getting the hang of it already.” She tilted her head in confusion, “You plan on seeing her again?” What the heck happened, “Maybe it’s just me, but I usually try to stay away from the things that nearly killed me. Then again, that seems to be the best way to not get anything done as of late, so that may be a bad idea.” Did good ideas even exist anymore? Not from what she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:20 pm

That sounded like an attempt at complex philosophy. Which wasn't really Sharaku's forte, even though he did understand what she was getting at. ''...Or just set an exact goal, instead of a vague more. Problem solved.'' No? It was still about getting more, but instead of an infinite amount, it would be something possibly achievable. On the other hand, why was he even thinking about this to such an extent was also something to ponder. Ah well. ''Well, at least you are trying to explain, unlike some people that will just change the topic because it is the easier route. You get a plus for that.'' Ranting could get boring, and in some cases annoying, yes, but it was still better than outright avoiding something simply because it isn't easy to put into words. Out of the two options, the former would win...usually, at least. There were things that were ultimately better left unsaid at times.

He would almost go cross-eyed when she spoke about him wearing pants on his head. That..was not something he should have imagined. ''What wouldn't be decent anymore?'', he'd ask, with a light chuckle. Sure, he could think of a few things, but it was more entertaining to inquire. He would look at himself as well. ''I think I'd need to be a good three times my current weigth to pass as fat...if not more.'' With his heigth, that may just be it. And he was rather thin by standard, which did not help there. As said before, however, he did not have an interest in such, so whatever. ''Freak out? I'd laugh.'', he'd raise an eyebrow in amusement. He couldn't see himself get scared of her easily. He would settle into a faint frown when she commented on his future intentions. Logically speaking, she had a point. It wasn't exactly common to go after your killer...but..''I know the risk.'', he'd mutter. ''I don't think she'd do it, however. I'm pretty sure the main reason she's doing it, is because she was made to believe it can help her get what she wants. I think she'd stop if I could convince her...besides, maybe she could be helpful in some way. She is a skilled fighter, and from what I gathered, she is some sort of officer. She probably works with the police, or the prison at least.'' Which reminded him he still needed to find out more about her. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:30 pm

“Well, that’s assuming people know what their goal is. If they want more, because more is supposed to be better, but they don’t know what more is they end up in this cycle of questioning if they have more or if they only have enough.” It made sense to her, if only because she may have been one of those people at some point, “Of course, I think people way more attention to the end than how they get there.” She would shrug with s slightly lopsided smirk, “If I just gave up trying to say what I meant, then there was no point in trying to say it in the first place.” She had to follow through with her nonsensical thoughts, “I think this is a better solution in the end. At least, I hope it is.” She could never really be certain of anything, let alone how people say her.

She would lift an eyebrow at his smart remark, “No less than a pair of boxers. I think that’s a good starting point. Then again, unless it’s for a swim, I can’t see you running around with that little clothing on.” He was normally dressed like a normal person. She looked him over once more, “Yeah, maybe you should try a fat suit instead; much easier and less permanent. Unless you want to get that in character?” That was something else she couldn’t see happening. She puffed up her cheek in frustration, “You’re the only person who would. I’m sure I could freak out other people as long as they weren’t you.” Her pride was almost wounded. Almost. Naomi would roll her eyes to the top of her head as she thought, “The police, huh? I can’t say I know much about any of them, but I remember one of them. I didn’t talk to her much. It was mostly just a simple hello and then I went to talk to Rinna. She seemed to know me, at least that I was the person reported as being with the girls when they were found. She’s the only one though. I remember a few things about her, but no guarantee she’s your officer. Then again, maybe she is.” She remembered that officer, but knew very little to start with. Still, if Sharaku felt like he could use the information, she would be willing to help, “I think the real question, however, is that if that is true, then where did she get that idea? She must have heard that from somewhere or someone. I’m just wondering from where or who.” There was always a source. That was what the real problem was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:43 am

''Then it's up to them to figure out what are they doing wrong.'' Sharaku would shrug slightly. You can't have a straightforward solution for everything. In the end, it is up to you as to what you decide to make out of a situation. ''As they say, practice makes perfect.'' If you don't figure something right away, you can always work on doing it in time. People aren't perfect from the start, and everyone makes mistakes, so it's sort of logical anyway. ''Indeed. There would be no point. But some people do it that way still. Start with something, and then drop it when the other side doesn't appear to be following their thing right away.'' The point, of course was moot, but everyone probably saw it in their own way. There were occassions where not going on was actually the better path to take, so it couldn't be singled out completely. ''But, I think it depends on the person. You can't please everyone. So I'd say, do it the way that fits you the best, instead of worrying too much unless it's necessary.''

Eh, why not? He would chuckle, with a light grin. ''I could. But I don't think I need to draw more attention to myself...and I would be cold wearing only that...'' He didn't particularly have a problem with wearing less..except that it was probably a bad idea around some people, and during certain weather. ''Um, no. I think I'd look ridiculous either way.'', he would concede this one. This was something he would agree on. There was no way he could imagine himself looking fatty, whether normally, or just with the effort of clothing. He liked his current weight ratio just fine. Even though it definitely wouldn't hurt him to pick up a few pounds. That is a completely different matter, however. ''Perhaps. But it is possible to scare me off too. You'd have to employ a rather different tactic, however.'', he'd comment lightheartedly. Oh, there were ways, yes...after all, no one was completely confident in everything.

He would hum thoughfully. ''I kind of doubt that. She mentioned that she doesn't pay much attention to what is happening in Azores now. I don't see her as someone that would hang around Rinna, when she's focused on different matters.'', he would shrug faintly. ''It is fine though, I have ways. I know her first name, and I also have her phone number. I can track her if I so choose. Unless she actively attempts to avoid me for some reason.'' That would be a downer. But he didn't think she would run off on him. Well, maybe she would hang up on him when he tried to call...but, that was the smaller evil. ''I think I know the answer to that...She is..pretty much like me. They had her go through the same experiments in the past. However, unlike me, she did not take a chance to escape, so she is working for them now...and I guess they don't want their previous subjects walking around. Which explains why she's doing this right now.'', he'd answer, with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:54 am

She chuckled, “The way that fits me best? That’s some dangerous territory. I may just have to resort to more hasty methods.” She was a hasty person, “Besides, if someone isn’t following me, I will just drag them along for the ride. You know, put the sack over their head and push them into the car, carrying them away until we reach our final destination, only to realize we never left their house in the first place.” Her colorful metaphor had gotten away from her somewhere in there, but that was the point, “See? That’s what my thoughts look like in my brain. I’m not sure if that’s healthy or something I want to imitate all the time.” It was rather hit or miss.

She gave him a knowing stare, “Save that for when you’re alone in the comfort of your own home. I mean, I like you and all, but I don’t need an image of you half naked seared into my retinas for all of eternity.” She was exaggerating, obviously. Still, she really didn’t need that image. Of course, that time she saw him in a bathing suit was completely different… somehow. She was sure of it, “And I’m glad to know you see my point of view. If you didn’t, I was going to have to teach you how to look completely ridiculous, but flaunt it like you own the insanity you wear.” Half her wardrobe was insane clothing, so she was used to it. In fact, she loved it. It made her feel special, “How to scare off Sharaku? Well, demons don’t work, so maybe I should try spiders… or maybe I should just stick to making you anticipate when I will get you.” She smiled wickedly as she thought. Oh, it would come. The time would arrive.

She shrugged, “Like I said, no guarantee. Honestly, I don’t really know a lot about her in the first place. Only that she was there guarding the door when Rinna was in the hospital. But, if you know her name and you have her number, I guess it isn’t so bad. Unless she is avoiding you. In that case, I guess you won’t be getting anywhere wither any time soon. Although, maybe she’d like to have someone to talk to that went through the same thing.” Or maybe she was crazy. Naomi didn’t know anymore. Nothing made sense and she barely understood what happened. She just knew there were experiments and they did horrible things to people. It was a mess. It could just be that everyone needed someone to help them out and give them something else to lean on… right? Maybe, “What could they even promise her?” She didn’t know.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:11 am

''But to never have left it, they would have to even be there at the beginning.'', he'd throw back at her flippantly. Sharaku did sort of understand what she was refering to, or at least he would like to think so, but he couldn't resist poking at her logic a bit despite that. Well, that, and the fact that he had no real follow up to what she just said. He wasn't that creative when it came to such abstract matters. He could possibly work with them after someone put them out on the table, but on his own, it would be quite the struggle. ''Perhaps it can be strange..but if people don't like it, then why are they even hanging out with you? At least you would know who is actually going to stick around for real, even after knowing this.'', he'd ask, tilting his head a bit. Afterall, what's the point of having friends that would run off when having to face you for who you are?

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) 2dkHeDp

He would smirk at her. ''Am I that ugly?'' Of course, he knew she didn't mean it that way, but it was hard to resist asking. If only to see the reaction he'd get for it. ''Maybe. But I just don't like wearing things that make me look fat. If I had a choice, I'd rather wear a dress and heels than that. Or put on crazy colors.'' In fact, anything would be better. Even pink. And he didn't like pink very much. It wasn't the worst color in the universe, but it definitely wouldn't be his first choice. ''I don't mind insects or bugs. I actually like some of them. Like butterflies.'' That one would not work...though, he definitely would not enjoy stuff such as having a spider in his pants. But it would be more irritating than scary. ''I think you'd first have to figure out what am I afraid of. Otherwise, I doubt you'll get far.'', he would stick his tongue out at her. There were a few things. And truthfully speaking, they weren't something you'd usually think of right away, so a guessing game would be tough.

''Well, she said she might keep trying..so perhaps she would eventually even come after me again, if I don't do so first.'' Another reason to not sit around and wait for too long. At the very least, he could make sure to approach her when they weren't alone. What was the chance she'd jump him with witnesses around? That would get her in trouble. He would shake his head. ''Somehow, I don't think they promised her anything specific. From they way she spoke...she had no choice originally. I know she wants freedom. And she seems to be quite bitter that some others, like me managed to escape, while she did not. She's angry about it, and she's using that to justify that it is actually allright to kill others...because they don't deserve freedom when she can't have it herself. But she is strong. She could fight back against those that try to tell her what to do if she chose so. I think she just needs to change her view.'' She did react in some way when he spoke to her back then...perhaps it was possible, with time.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:44 pm

She would give him an almost shy, but cocky smirk, “Yeah. Only the real crazies would stick around after that.” She was, of course, referring to him. He must have been one of the elite crazies to hang out with her when she called, “I’m glad to have you though. And don’t say a word on how sappy that sounds.” She would stop any stray comments before he could start them, “It’s true though. Also, the same goes for me.” She was willing to hang out with the real him too. Even if it had taken her a while to get there. He was a pretty cool guy, even if he seemed standoffish at first.

She would stare at him almost blankly, “No matter what I say, I am going to be in deep water for responding to that, so I am going to go with saying nothing on that matter.” She knew where this was heading already. It wouldn’t conceal her blush of embarrassment, however, “A dress? That reminds me, weren’t Rita and I supposed to dress you up? I’m starting to think we can get adventurous and really find you something nice.” He offered, and she was going to have fun doing it. What good were friends if they didn’t mock and embarrass you, “You’re lucky I like you the way you are, or I’d find a way to curse you and make you normal.” She would never figure out what he was afraid of. Of course, snakes were the thing for her, but he was anything but predictable. She would be lucky to get a hint of what it was.

An angry pout crossed her face as she thought, “Whatever he reasoning is, it’s not good enough to justify murder. Although, I guess I understand he thinking. I don’t agree with it, but I understand it.” She was trying to be reasonable here, “If you’re going to talk to her though, doing it in public may be the best idea. She wouldn’t be foolish enough to do anything then. Unless she was desperate, in which case you would just have a lot of civilians in the way. I’m honestly not sure how that’d work out for you.” She would rock back and forth on her feet while she thought, “Getting out is a good option for her though. I’m sure she’d listen to reason. Plus, she wouldn’t be the only one. I hate to say it, but if they don’t want you guys walking around, working for them isn’t going to keep her safe. They are just as likely to use her as they are to turn on her and take her out.” She was trying to speak logically, but this was also a sensitive topic. Someone was trying to kill them both, “She may be safer running. I think you’d all be safer together, too. I mean, not as an easily locatable community, but as allies.” She wasn’t one of them though, so she couldn’t speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next