Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Something to Remember, at the very least

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightsenpai

Something to Remember, at the very least Empty
PostSubject: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:37 am

Beatrix sits in the grand hall, sitting alone for the time being as she awaits the guy she met over the internet. In hindsight, she wondered exactly what she was thinking with that, but she still wasn't exactly complaining. She didn't feel alone as she did previously for the time being. She felt excited and happy, and she was simply thrilled enough with that alone.

She wore her usual attire, her black hair laying against her face with careful precision, her done up hair resting on her shoulder, it contrasting heavily against her skin and shirt. She had hoped she looked nice enough, the feeling of nervousness only now registering as she kept a straight face, a neutral expression at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:41 am

He walked in, greeting the girl with a gentle smile, his black hair done nicely.
His clothes were neat and tidy on him, surprisingly good for the usually semi-messy cadet.

"Hello, Beatrice." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:50 am

She was somewhat impressed he looked as good as he did. She half-expected some neckbeard fedora tipper, but she didn't register this surprise on her face, not wanting to be rude. "Hey, so what's your name? You never told me." a slight giggle escapes her as she smiles softly back, her voice having a gentle, sweet sound to it. She was used to people misnaming her by this point, so it didn't bother her very much anymore. "Also It's Beatrix, but people get it wrong all the time so it's fine~"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:39 pm

"Ah, sorry. The name is Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru. I'm a Cadet, Class 3." He said.

He wasn't expecting her to be so pretty.
He honestly expected someone... plainer considering his luck.

He mentally chastised himself though for messing up her name.
"Sorry, sorry. Still no excuse that I mess it up, Beatrix." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 am

"Cadet?" She looked slightly confused "Forgive me for asking, but what are the cadets? Are they like those military training programs or something?"

She awaited his response, continuing only after his answer "It's fine really, but it's sweet of you to be so considerate." She invited him over, patting the space next to her, her hazel eyes meeting his, her folding her hands neatly in her lap, fidgeting with her thumb under her other hand. She was deathly afraid to mess this up by making it weird. Like, she didn't expect things to go this well but was extremely pleasantly surprised, her hiding her fears as much as she could. "S-So, if you don't mind I ask, do you go to Seven Stars?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:03 am

"Well, close enough. Think more like a self-defense force for Endymion." He said.

He blushed At her compliment before moving to her reluctantly.

"No, I don't mind. I go to Seven Stars as Well! I'm a second year there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:15 am

"I might've said before but I'm a third year, I hope that's not too weird for you." She said almost apologetically, her smiling softly but wryly as she looks down slightly, her drawing little circles on the spot next to her with her finger to ease her nerves. "And that's pretty cool. I'm impressed that you could do something like that." She giggles softly to keep any tension low if there is any, her voice reserved and genuine, her restraining her usual approach to things "I'm not near fit or qualified enough for that stuff really."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 am

A third year, huh?
Wow, she looked older, and in all the right ways too...
"No, no. It's not." He said as he blushed.

Her compliments made him seem like some kind of actual awesome person...!

"Eh... it's nothing..." He said as he goes to a new shade of red.

"Well, um, it's not for everyone. I don't blame you..." He said, recalling his awakening.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:33 am

She blushed as she noticed him examine her, or at least her possibly imagining it. She didn't think too much on which it was, her just happy that she wasn't as alone as before. "Yeah, I mean you do more that I do."

She met his eyes with hers, her blush not fading and only getting deeper shades of red as she speaks more honestly,
her embarrassed to admit it but comfortable for a reason she couldn't exactly place. "I'm surprised you even came out here for me though. I mean, I'm nothing special really."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:06 pm

"Y-yeah. Just doing my best to protect the city." He said.

It looked like the feeling was mutual as they stare into each other eyes.
Could this be...?
"What do you mean? You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, for one thing." He said, complimenting her angelic appearance to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Remember, at the very least   Something to Remember, at the very least Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Remember, at the very least
Page 1 of 1