Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moving out(Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:58 am

Due recent events Zela Academy was closed, and all the students living in the dorms had to leave, if wasn't for Nagisa he would be in trouble, she said he could stay at her place, Blaez was bit hesitant to accept it, Blaez didn't knew her parents he felt like he would just bother them, and since he was a stranger for them, they had no obligation to help him, in the end the teen just accepted the offer.

Blaez didn't had much trouble when carrying his belongings to the place, he didn't owned much besides the basics.The teen went to her house at 3 P.M, he took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell, he hoped that Nagisa would be the one to answer the door, he didn't wanted to go through the trouble of explaining the situation.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:09 am

With Zela closed Nagisa's working schedule has been reduced drastically. Normally she would spent her time with the student government but as long as the academy remained close she had way too much free time. Thankfully she decided to use it to research about Thesis and the recent events she had caused. Another matter had appeared as well, since dorms were also closed every student was evicted meaning that Blaez had nowhere to stay. For the reason she decided to offer him shelter until the dorms reopened but now that the time for him to arrive has come she began to worry about her decision, after all things between them couldn't be the same after that kiss they exchanged at the beach.

The doorbell rang and a maid rushed to answer the door, she would have done so if Nagisa hadn't stopped her. It was better to answer the door personally. Wearing a pink tank top and a white shirt she answered the door. Just like she expected Blaez stood in frond of her. "Blaez! You made it, I was beginning to worry that you would have trouble finding the house. Come on in. I will have a servant take care of your luggage and I will show you where you will be staying." She said as she felt her body sweat. She knew things would be slightly awkward between them but she never imagined that it would be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Nagisa looked a bit nervous...that was odd, but he asked straight out she would probably just say she was fine or completely avoid the question"Thanks Nagisa, i don't know what i would do without you...I hope i'm not causing you trouble."Despite not liking the idea initially Blaez sounded genuine.He tried to pretend that he didn't notice, but he was worried that something happened, he had to ask"Nagisa, is something bothering you?You look a bit nervous."Even if she tried to avoid the question, it was worth the shot...if he had to guess, it probably had something to do with him living there temporally.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:15 pm

"I'M NOT....I mean I'm not nervous just a bit worried about the things happening with Zela, nothing more. Perhaps we should investigate it when we get the chance." She replied a bit clumsier than usual but at least she managed to save it the last minute or so she thought. She had to find a subject, something to make Blaez ignore her stuttering. "I will need a report of the team's last missions, we need to organize our movements if we want to reach Thesis.... Ah yes I almost forgot follow me I'll lead you to your room." She said as she reached for Blaez's hand and after she held it she turned her back to him leading him further inside the mansion. "So did you find the house easily? It's not hard to spot but I wasn't sure if you are familiar with the area."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:28 am

"If you say so..."She probably didn't wanted to talk about it, there wasn't much he could do about it if she didn't let him know"Report?That sounds formal...but yeah i should give you an update of what happened, i know something that will interest you"He replied, that fight against the primordial invader was close, but it gave him some insight...the same probably happened to Kazuya, Blaez haven't seen him recently but he probably defeated the vermin.

Blaez didn't put any resistance when she grabbed his hand, actually he liked it"Yeah...I had to ask for directions sometimes though...Uhm,Nagisa..."He then paused, maybe he wasn't ready to talk about it yet"Never mind it's not important."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:35 am

"Yea...I'm sorry it's just... Nagisa realized that hiding wasn't going to help. She had to talk with Blaez but she didn't know how, for all her bravado and confidence she was never romantically involved with someone before. She tried to search the internet about tips or perhaps a protocol but she ended in some very questionable sites. Nagisa felt like a fish out of water, she liked to be prepared for anything but there was no guide for this.

"I'm acting weird and I shouldn't but. I really don't know what we are supposed to do now. I'm not even sure if we are dating or if that kiss was a dream, everything about the beach feels so...surreal." She finally said. Nagisa wasn't usually that bold but her lack of information on that matter made her furious.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:41 pm

"I know what you mean, my memories of that day are blurry...Blaez sighed, he wasn't used to that type of situation, he never dated someone before, but he would find a way to deal with it, even if he had to ask for help, but first he had to try on his own"I don't think it's that complicated, we should do what comes out naturally, we like each other,right?"He paused, did she really liked him or she just kissed him in the heat of the moment?They were just friends before that day...He decided to wait for her to reply, he already said too much.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:08 pm

"I like you that's out of the question but I... I really don't know how to express those emotions. My whole life I always knew which protocol I should use but now everything is alien. I really don't know how to act without a guide." She confessed, it was an embarrassing flaw, one she would have never found out if it was for Blaez and the feelings she had for him. "Perhaps we shouldn't change our behavior around each other.We could still continue to hang out and talk just like we used to... with the only different that now we will do it a lot closer and perhaps kiss from time to time. Do you think that would work?" Nagisa felt stupid for proposing something like that but that was what she felt and she trusted Blaez enough to talk about her real feelings.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:19 pm

"Well, doing what comes naturally it's really close to that, so yeah, that will do...You shouldn't worry about formalities or protocols around me, just do what you feel like, alright?"He then would chuckle, sure he knew as much as her about couples and romance, but she was so formal about it"You're so formal about everything, it's cute."Blaez smiled at Nagisa, now that topic was over they had to find something else to talk about"Won't your parents mind?They don't even know me...You're bringing a guy who they never heard about to their home."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:53 am

Nagisa giggled as she lowered her gaze in order to regain her composure, she wasn't used in that kind of compliments especially from Blaez and even though she didn't mind it she felt somewhat surprised. "My parents don't mind at all. I told them that you had no place to stay now that the dorms were closed. As you can see we have enough room. My elder brother has moved out so I guess you could use his room instead of the one we have for guests." She replied once she was certain that her blush was gone from her face. "I haven't asked you but I figured that your family is not located in Azores since you can't stay at your home, so I was wondering where they are." She asked, Blaez rarely talked about his family after all and since they have gotten so close it was the perfect time to ask.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:34 am

"My parents..."It's been years since Blaez talked to them, they were so apart that he didn't even considered them family anymore, he was completely alone until recently"We don't get along well...i doubt they would receive me with open arms...hell, i doubt they would even talk to me..."He sighed, it was a big step for Blaez he never was that open about himself"Could we change the topic, please?"Blaez wasn't ready to say more than that yet, it would take some time if she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:57 pm

"Yes of course we should focus on different matters. I hear that you traveled through a rift recently. Since we have some time how about you give me a report about it now? Perhaps you discovered something that had to do with the strange heat wave hitting Zela." Nagisa said in an attempt to change the topic. Still she found herself wondering why Blaez didn't get along with his parents. Was it due to the pills and his abilities or something different entirely? She was determinate to find out at some point, once they would solve the most urgent matters.

"After all with the school close I need something to keep myself busy. I'm not suited for battle so keeping a record of the team's expeditions should be my responsibility." She added thinking that she could perhaps use her connections with Hyde and that girl from the circus for help.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:57 pm

"Right...Charles and i visited alternate Standasen to do some training...he is the android with a persona by the way...and then a primordial vermin tried to take over my mind, i was able to defeat it in the end though... and about the heat wave, i believe it has something to do with the angel that lives at alternate Zela, a primordial probably attacked him."The teen would fold his arm once he was done with the report, she would definitely ask how he knew that...or maybe she would get worried and wouldn't even ask, it didn't mattered, he would have to tell someone sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:45 pm

An android? A primordial that tried to take over Blaez's mind? The angel of Zela being in trouble? Nagisa had so many questions, she decided to ask him for a more detailed report later on for the moment she had something else she wanted to say. "That sounds dangerous... I'm glad you are ok. You ought to be more careful I don't you to share the same fate as that Nilo. So Blaez please promise me... She started saying as she tried to imagine what she would do if Blaez died, or even worse if that thing they encountered took control of his mind, Nagisa felt a chill run through her spine. "Promise me that you will always take me with you. I can't fight like the others but I can make sure that the alternative worlds are safer. Never go through the rifts without me... please."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:52 am

"..."It felt like she was babysitting him, again...but her intentions were good, he didn't wanted to lose her either but he could take care of himself. Blaez was hesitant to promise her that"Alright, i won't visited the parallel worlds without you again...Can we talk about something nice now?"He would sigh scratching the back of his head, they were trying to talk about neutral or nice, but it always ended up being something serious, Blaez wanted to relax for a bit, take a short break from the parallel worlds, the angels and from the primordial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving out(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out(Nagisa)   Moving out(Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving out(Nagisa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next