Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A day on the beach(Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

A day on the beach(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:31 pm

It was the second time Nagisa dragged Blaez to place he wouldn't visit on his own...the beach,he didn't disliked the idea though.He did owned trunks despite not liking swimming that much,he bought it for school but ended up never using it,he was surprise that it still fit on him.

Spoiler:

"...Alright..."He arrived there before Nagisa...or did he got lost on his way?No way,that would be humiliating,that was the right place,Blaez was eager to see Nagisa for some reason...he had to distract his mind,he couldn't just think about her.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:49 pm

A day on the beach(Nagisa) Bd9

Perhaps it was a bit too early for the beach but the weather had improved a lot. People were wearing summer clothes and even the academy was closed due to the sudden heat wave, though the island of Zela seemed to suffer the most. Perhaps something had happened to trigger this reaction but that was something Nagisa was going to research later for now she only wanted to spent some time with Blaez at the beach. She tied her hair with a white ribbon and wore her blue bikini along with a pair of jean shorts. After taking some time looking herself in the mirror Nagisa realized that her body was fully feminine, soon she was going to undergo the surgery and finally embrace her true form for now she had to make sure her genitals were safely tucked in her swimsuit.
A day on the beach(Nagisa) 8158f3f959ac488c61f7dd81e1c67430

The beach wasn't too far away from her house so instead of having the driver give her a lift there she used her bicycle. In a few minutes she was at the said location. It wasn't too hard to spot Blaez since there weren't many people. She locked her bike and then waved at him "Over here." Come help me carry this it's way too heavy for me." She said as she pointed at the bag she had placed on the bike's basket. Despite it's small size Nagisa had managed to stuff enough items in there to make it somewhat hard to carry.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:29 am

Nagisa finally showed,Blaez wasn't expecting her to show that much skin,but she was looking great...Maybe he was getting too distracted by it,that was unusual,Blaez can keep his focus in any situation,he likes to think that his mind is clear from unnecessary thoughts and distractions...maybe that was just his ego speaking.

"Uhm,sure."He said as he grabbed the bag,it was heavier than he expected,but he could carry it without any complications"What is inside it anyways?"He asked fixing his grip.

Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 am

"Oh you know the usual, a few towels, a sunbathing cream, a couple of snacks, a magazine, hair products, cellphone, ew cash to get around, a fan, two bottles of water and a dress to put on when we're going to leave." Nagisa said as she tried to recall every item she had placed in the bag. "I'm good at organizing things. Plus it really fits more things than it looks like." She added as she tried to excuse herself, she was aware that it wasn't usual to bring so many things for a simply trip to the beach but she wanted to be prepared. it was then when Nagisa truly noticed Blaez in his swimwear.

"Nice trunks by the way. I didn't know if you owned a swimwear but I also forgot to ask you to help you chose one. This one fits you though, it seems practical." She added. She had come to realize that spending time with Blaez had became something she wanted to do all the time, and when she wasn't with him she would think about how great it would be if he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 pm

"...A magazine...?"All Blaez had with him was some money and the suppressants,but hopefully he wouldn't need them,that would just ruin their day...He did used them recently so he should be fine for the day.

"Thanks,i bought it some time ago but never had the chance to wear it...I have to say you're looking great."Blaez was comfortable enough around Nagisa to not be embarrassed by compliments"Let's get going,we don't want to waste time standing here."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:57 pm

"Thanks... you are right though we should find an umbrella to rent we wouldn't want to get sunburned so early."Nagisa said as she began to walk towards the beach, since it was in Penecia many shops and cafes would offer umbrellas and seats for a small amount of money it wasn't a bad deal and they could always get more supplies if they ran out... then again they could always just buy everything from there and not carry so many things with her bike but it was better to be prepared for the worse.

"Oh we're lucky this place is almost empty, well I guess it's too early for swimming but I really can't stand the heat. Let's leave our staff there. I will put some sun-cream first. Would you mind helping me?" She said as she sat on a seat under the white umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 pm

"Not at all."Blaez would grab the sun-cream and spread it in his hands before applying it on Nagisa's back.He was ashamed for enjoying it, Nagisa did brought a side of him that even Blaez himself didn't knew...He didn't knew how to deal with those "new" feelings, eventually he would figure it out.

"Done."Blaez made sure the sun-cream was well applied, he would be the one to blame if she got sunburned"I believe you can finish this on your own,right?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Nagisa felt a smile blooming on her face as she felt Blaez's hands rubbing her flesh. She didn't say anything and instead enjoyed the pleasant feeling the teen's touch provided. Only when he was done Nagisa decided to speak. "Thank you very much... I will take care of the rest on my own." She added as she took the cream from the other's hand and began to apply it on her chest and arms. "I like spending time here, it's so peaceful, especially this time of the year, almost nobody is visiting the beach so early in May. You seem better than the last time we talked... I didn't want to ask you back then but I want to know. Did something happened that upset you? Perhaps I can help you" Nagisa asked as she finished applying suncream on her body only to place next to her.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:10 pm

"..."Nilo's death didn't upset Blaez directly,but seeing the others were in low spirits worried him"I will be honest with you,last time we went to the parallel worlds someone died...i didn't knew much about him,but he seemed like a good person."It was hard for him to talk about that,he was the only one who actually saw Nilo dying and he was unable to help him"...He didn't deserved that,the shadows manipulated the others to attack him..."He lowered his head as he recalled the memories of that day.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Nagisa signed as she placed her hands on her knees and lowered her gaze. This explained Blaez's mood change. To see someone die, especially someone in your age must have been tough. She wasn't a fool she knew that venturing on the alternative worlds was a dangerous activity and if they weren't careful they might end up losing their lives but still... to actually hear it happening was a shock, she was aware of the danger but it felt impossible, like getting salmonella from cookie dough or get caught in an earthquake.

"I...I'm not sure what I should say. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your burden with me." She said as she lifted her gaze and placed her hand on Blaez's shoulder. "Blaez please... be careful it would be painful if something was to happen to you. I understand we have to act just... I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:14 am

Blaez grabbed Nagisa's hand by impulse"I don't want to lose you either...you mean so much to me,i-... "His face was red,he was hesitant to finish his sentence...he should let her know before it's too late"..."He tried but nothing came out,that was humiliating,nothing could scare him...right?

"Nagisa i-..."Now it was annoying him,it was clear that Blaez wouldn't be able to say it without an incentive"What i'm trying to say is..."Maybe it was his pride or just stubbornness,but Blaez would keep trying until he could finally say it,and that would take a long time.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 am

Nagisa was shocked by Blaez's sudden move but she didn't pull her hand away instead she stared into his eyes. She felt her heart beating furiously on her chest as Blaez began to talk, so hard was it's beating that for a moment Nagisa worried that he would hear it. However, nothing came out from Blaez's mouth, no matter how much he tried he looked as if he had hit a wall.

The suspense was too much and even Nagisa didn't have the patience to wait, so she decided to act. Without another hesitation Nagisa leaned forward kissing the other teen on the lips. Nothing mattered at that moment, no the beach, not Zela and Azores, not the angles and not Thesis. For the single moment all she could think of was Blaez and how much she desired him.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:54 am

"...!"His hear skipped a beat when their lips touched,he couldn't believe that it was happening,but he just went with the flow,that was probably one of the happiest moments of his life,he loved Nagisa,and after her move he knew she felt the same.Being with Nagisa was all that mattered for him, he couldn't care less about his problems.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:47 am

It was a very nice moment, no worries just she and Blaez sharing a moment. She couldn't have possibly guessed that the boy she had met in the old ecology club room would become so important to her but here she was kissing him and wishing for that kiss never to end.
She didn't know how much time had passed, seconds, minutes or hours. It didn't matter she didn't regret her choice.

"Come" She said as she held his hand and stood from her seat. "Let's go for a swim, it will help you feel better." And with that Nagisa led Blaez to the sea.

[End of scene]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Blaez and Nagisa's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day on the beach(Nagisa)   A day on the beach(Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day on the beach(Nagisa)
Page 1 of 1