Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Moving in (Maria) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Moving in (Maria) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Moving in (Maria) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Moving in (Maria) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Moving in (Maria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Moving in (Maria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Moving in (Maria) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moving in (Maria)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Since her successful, if relatively unpleasant, induction into the ranks of Class Zero's Eryka's general quality of life had been showing signs of improvement. One big factor in this gradual improvement was the prospect of moving into the dorms for the exclusive use of the Cadets. Obviously, given how the Cadets enjoyed celebrity levels of fame it made perfect sense their dorm was built to a much greater level of quality than other dorms were. Hopefully it would be a lot more orderly than the last dorm..peace and quiet was all Eryka wanted.

"So this is the place..." Eryka looked up at the front of the Cadet's dorms, all of her belongings carefully folded away inside of a suitcase...except for her gun and Cadet uniform which were VERY CAREFULLY stowed away inside a metal case on wheels. After all her weapon of choice was considerably bigger, and heavier, than the average ones. She confidently walked towards the entrance, pushed the door open with her mechanical arm's shoulder and marched inside. She was grateful she had been given directions to her room ahead of time and so Eryka began to walk towards the nearby staircase.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:12 am

Busy, busy, busy...

Or so Maria thought she would be. The Cadets really were a disciplined force. It was easy to tell from the empty interiors where there was no mess requiring clean up. The dorms set aside for them were more or less military barracks, but with actual individual rooms. There wasn't much to clean up when she meandered around with a mop and bucket, and while leaving her coffin aside in the back of the dorms. Nor did she need to get inside rooms like some kind of hired help. When all was said and done, she found herself walking around like a kind of tourist. It wasn't every day she got to hang around the dorms, since she commuted from the Church. It looked surprisingly simple and spartan, nothing so lavish. But there was a charm to it, she admitted to herself. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad place to hang out at one day...

When she was finished surveying the floor, she noticed someone other than her was moving inside the building as well. It was a woman, remarkably tall. And she had some luggage with her. Most eye-catching of all was the metallic case rolling through the woodwork floor by her side.

Moving in (Maria) KUhLxPQ

"Hey there! I've never seen you before, are you new?
Do you want to go up? I can help you with your luggage, if you want."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 11:17 am

Eryka stopped, her head turning mechanically to look at Maria in response to her voice a curious glint inside her eyes. Blue hair and a muscular build...the muscular build was pretty understandable (in fact Eryka was actually glad to see it) but blue hair? Very odd indeed. Perhaps this female with the broom dyed it? Or maybe it was simply a result of her being a cadet. Eryka herself had undergone certain...changes herself since becoming one after all.

"Yes to both your questions. What floor is room two hundred and eight on? Do the rooms come with their own locks and keys?" As curt and direct always Eryka asked the questions gnawing at her as she held her suit case out towards Maria to hold. Normally, the amputee would have preferred to do everything herself but trying to fight with two cases, the staircase and the door to her room was an inefficient stress not worth the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Moving in (Maria) 7wOKzLO

"Ah, I see! So you must be the new recruit I was told of.
I was wondering when that room would be taken.
It's on the next floor. Yes, they do! Excuse me for a moment!"

She speedily maneuvered around Eryka back towards the reception desk. There was poise and flexibility in each step as the Cadet moved towards her location. She reached towards what looked like a bunch of hooks with keys hanging on them which were guarded by a locked cabinet. When Maria returned, she handed the key over to the recruit. "Here you go. This oughta be it. Here, let me carry both of your luggage. Allow me to lead the way."

Once the key was in her hands, Maria grabbed both cumbersome objects without any relative strain or effort apparent on her face before making careful steps upstairs to prevent hitting against the wall or railings. After scaling up the steps, Maria gestured with a shrug of her shoulder towards the direction of their destination. There was a long hallway adorned with doors on both sides of the wing. They made a beeline down the hall before stopping towards what appeared to be Room 208 and letting the luggage touch the carpet. "Would you like to do the honors, Cadet...?"

She realized, in all of her attempts to be helpful,she didn't know the recruit's name. How silly of her.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 pm

The poise and flexibility in Maria's movements did not go unnoticed. A lot of people Eryka saw in her day to day life tended to lack a certain flexibility but not Maria which was a good thing. She was a Cadet after all, the group Eryka believed every member of should have a certain level of physical fitness and limberness. With a brisk and restrained nod of gratitude, the Amputee took a key securely stowing it away inside of her pockets.

"No. I'd rather you let me carry the metal case. Stop I'd rather you let me..." But it was too little too late. Eryka's objections fell on deaf ears as Maria lead the way, easily carrying both the cases with little effort which was surprising given how the metal one carried a giant gun, ammo and Eryka's custom uniform. Begrudgingly deciding to simply accept Maria's helpfulness, (even though in reality Eryka was only really unhappy with the extent it had gone to) she would follow after Maria.

They both climbed up the stairs with Eryka keeping a VERY close eye on the gun case, paranoid that something bad would happen to it but as the pair reached the second floor Eryka's paranoid slowly began to abate. It would only fully die down once they safely reached the door to room two hundred and eight. Sadly, Maria's question was misinterpreted as the amputee simply assumed she was asking if Eryka wished to open the door to her own room which she did. Without any time wasted on speaking Eryka walked forwards, unlocked the door and entered.

"Are we allowed to bring in additional furniture? I wish to purchase a secure gun locker as well as a safe. " Despite all of that Eryka was a little surprised that she was actually expected. In hindsight it may have made sense that her presence was expected, after all efficient lines of communication and their usage was vital for any professional outfit, but it still sat uneasily with Eryka. She was not used to social contact, to people expecting her presence or dealing with people in general really. This lack of experience was why despite being perfectly able to deal with people, her response often came off as mechanical.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:51 pm

Maria blinked when the recruit just simply opened the door without even introducing herself. Rude, but nothing she can't simply roll off her. Though it was a familiar kind of rude. She allowed her to look into the spartan-looking room complete with necessities: a bed, a small table with two chairs, windows outside, closet, and lamps. It was remarkably spacious, but because of it, it felt significantly empty.

Moving in (Maria) BqTA0lF

"Yes, but you must fill-out forms so we can keep inventory. We have forms by the reception desk downstairs at any time. I haven't introduced myself, I'm Maria Woodsworth, Class One. Looks like we'll be working together, then. Do you have any other questions?"

She raised a hand towards the recruit to shake, a common gesture.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:19 am

Eryka's eyes scanning the room as she took both of her cases from Maria, placing the suitcase on the bed and the metal case underneath it. This room had everything she needed except a proper desk but the Amputee supposed a table would do perfectly. The Spartan nature of the room actually appealed to Eryka as at the end of the day these were barracks not dorms. Sparseness was to be expect.

"Pleased to meet you Maria. I am Eryka Eckert." With her German accent as strong as ever, Eryka would turn to face Maria. Satisfied with the room the amputee firmly grasped Maria's outstretched hand with her prosthetic limb, perhaps gripping it a little too firmly, and shook her hand confidently. She may not have been smiling but Eryka was at least mostly satisfied with things especially given how Maria actually seemed to be worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, Cadet Eckert." Maria was a little confused when she shook the prosthetic, but didn't bother to say a word on it. At least she knew enough to shake the hand, though she didn't find it too tight or firm for herself. On top of that, the new recruit didn't seem to have any questions for her. As the handshake was over, Maria began to take a closer examination at her.

"We meet in the Class Zero building for meetings as you might already know. If you need any place for practice or training, we have such facilities inside if you desire. Just be sure to let the main office know you want to use it, to sign in and all."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:17 am

"I think I will be using those training facilities sometime." It was important to maintain a high level of physical fitness, especially when you were a Cadet like Eryka. She lifted up her weapon case and placed it atop the small table, undoing the clasps and flipping open the lid to reveal an incredibly over sized gun and green leather like armour; however most important was the giant over-sized gun. The Cadet removed the weapon from the case and would rest it on the table, inspecting it for any damage which luckily there was not.

"Would you mind giving me some space please? I wish to change." Hopefully Maria would understand that as meaning Eryka wanted some privacy in the room so she could get dressed into a different set of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 am

Maria nodded, it was good that someone was devoted to their own training. Cadets needed to keep themselves able if they were to get used to the rigors of their job. It was rather curious, however, that she had some armor and what appeared to be a remarkably huge gun. Maybe she really wasn't like any of the Cadets, but rather the ones like Albrecht and her.

"Of course. If you need anything else, I shall be at the receptionist desk. Please enjoy your stay, Cadet Eckert."

She gave a small wave of farewell before exiting the room. As Maria did, the recruit would hear the fading footsteps that would leave her to her own devices...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Moving in (Maria) H4AY5n6Moving in (Maria) H4AY5n6

Two driven woman make each other acquaintance. You can feel a faint bond forming...

Users have achieved Rank 1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving in (Maria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Maria)   Moving in (Maria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving in (Maria)
Page 1 of 1