Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Checking the leader's condition [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:30 am

Jack's blood ran cold... sweat pooled on his brow, and his medulla oblongata did the tango... Flashbacks of a stretch limo and viking style buffet and the loss of a burger to young... Jack gulped and shuddered slightly at the memory...Koharu Tateyama... The single most confusing person Jack had ever met... Well... Kaz was pretty confusing to, so perhaps they fit together.

"I uh... Do believe I've met miss Tateyama. About yea tall? Giant pink pigtails? Nutter then a literal pile of walnuts?Yeah, I saved her from a mugging a few months back. She gave me her number but nothen came of it. She's uh... Quite a lucky woman?" Jack would chuckle as he went to stand in line,"If you want my advice you should show off in your suit. Save some lives. That'll get he attention."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:11 pm

"You've met her!?" Kazuya was surprised and as Jack said the descriptions, Kazuya smiled because the descriptions really matched! That is undoubtedly Koharu. He let out a laugh and said "HAHAHA! Yes she is tall and has pink pigtails! I know right!? She is nuts. Well, i met her because i also saved her from a lion and then she started to become 'hey! Let's get to know each other' although it was nuts but her being overly friendly is what I loke about her" then lined up with Jack as well. Now, Jack has an advice. Kazuya was curious about it so... "Advice? Okay what is your advice?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:58 am

"From a lion? Really?...." A lion... An actual mother loven lion! How...How in the name of GOD eh... That's just wrong mang.... just wrong. Jack would sigh as they moved through the line."Alright man, listen up! I'm about to share with you the secrets of my burning passionate soul. Brace yourself to have your heart ignited!" Jack could feel his heroic blood boiling as he prepared to impart his knowledge on to his blue friend! YES! The heroes heart inside Jack thudded against his chest as he knew... that soon another would know the ancient arts of LOVE! "First and formost! Always keep your suit on you, you never know when you may need to save her from an invasion of evil robotic demon aliens."

... This was going to take a while...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:42 am

Jack's advice made Kazuya laugh, in the inside but he just let out a little chuckle. It makes no sense but that is Jack for you. It would be also a good idea, if Koharu loves Featherman Rangers. Jack was trying to help after all so Kazuya accepted his advice. In the other side, Kazuya was dumb enough to fell for that advice. "Ok... I guess i should try that. She likes fashion after all since she is a model" he said, scratching his hard from the back then moved from the line. "Thanks Jack and if she got attacked by robot demon alien. i will do this!" Kazuya mimed spar and let out a big laugh like a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:11 pm

"Number two! Never, ever, reveal your secret identity as a a ranger, at least not flat out." In spite of the fact that Jack had never held down a girlfriend for more then a few weeks... and his recent rejection at the the hands of Oki... But he fancied himself quite the ladies man... After all who could resist the allure of a Red Ranger. However.... it seemed that the pressure of dating a power ranger always seemed to be far to much for the poor girls... Every time he would reveal his true identity they would walk away laughing and never speak to him again... Probably because they where afraid they would blow his cover and get him hurt.... Surely

"You need to come off as mysterious and dangerous to be with... so drop subtle hints about your superheroing ways."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Oh no number two is already broken, Kazuya was not wearing a suit when he is saving Koharu from that lion. Either way, Kazuya does not worry about it and he feels more comfortable about Koharu knowing him from the inside and out. "Ok..." he nodded and moved in the line. Wait Kazuya realized something, he does not know Jack's love interest. Well, Kazuya shared, it wouldn't be fair if Jack didn't share her with him. If he tried to lie, Kazuya will punch him in the gut so he might wanna try to tell the truth. "Jack who is your love interest? I shared mine so you should share yours" Kazuya asked Jack with a creepy glare.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:26 pm

"Love interest? Me? Pssh, naw! The red Ranger doesn't need a love interest. The Red ranger only gets the Pink Ranger, and our pink ranger already has a boyfriend so I'm shit outa luck... although..." A sudden flash of Oki in Jack's mind made him turn a little pink... but that was quickly pushed down. Oki had someone, and Jack was not about all that "Unrequited love" stuff... Just not his style. Although the thought of another ambiguously gender-ed friend of his did come to mind... Wow... Did jack have a type or something?... "Quinn?.... N-No! Not at all! Don't get the wrong idea Kaz, I am quite the desirable male. Just not tied down at this very moment. heh... And I swear to Animus that if you punch me I will take you down ya hear me Blue Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Quinn? Who is Quinn? Kaz didn't mentioned a girl's name nor he knew this Quinn. Haha, Jack is caught red-handed. Whoever this Quinn is, Jack's in-love with her. So he started to a strange smile and approached Jack within the ear. "Who is this 'Quinn'? I didn't mention any Quinn. You're in-love with that Quinn, don'tcha. Come on don't be shy Jackson" Kaz whispered with a teasing accent like he was trying to get the truth out by making him feel humiliated that will make the truth explode out of him. Also, this is the first time that Kazuya have teased somebody so he kinda look strange with that strange smile face.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jack would say nonchalant as possible. Ha! The thought that he had a crush on his new friend slash room mate slash super awesome person who had almost as much Featherman Ranger Knowledge as he did slash all round cool person was ridiculous! So much so that Jack felt it was so ridiculous that it must be true!... W-Wait NO! That's not how it works! This was just the fact that all his rangers were starting to pair up and he was left cold and alone sense Oki's rejection. It's just fine! Really!.... Honestly it is!

"I honestly can't recall saying anything even along the lines of 'Quinn' You must be hearing things dear friend."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:34 am

Ok, that's it. Kazuya gave up, it looks like Jack won't tell anything and forcing him might lead them to nowhere. So he let out a deep sigh of disappointment. "Whatever i give up. Let's just eat, im very hungry." he said rubbing his growling stomach. Also, if Jack won't say anything about that, Kazuya is cool with it because Jack might want some privacy about that so he gave it. "Im really craving for burgers now" he added as his stomach growls even more louder. Boys' talk is now ever, it's chow time! If he is not getting burgers any sooner, Kaz might end up eating Jack.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:21 pm

"Ugh your right! I'm starving!" Jack nodded and pat Kaz on the back letting out a hearty laugh. "I'll tell you what, if you bring me proof of a date with your beloved and I'll tell you everything you want to know about my love life. Not a second before though do you understand? But for now, lets just eat man. I'm starving." Jack would pay for his meal and enjoy a nice chat with his friend... But... even after all this... Jack still saw something... different... in Kaz's eyes... Like a new fire that wasn't there before... It wasn't the love that he mentioned but... For everyone's sake, Jack hoped it wasn't an oman of things to come.

Jack would spend the day laughing with his friend. (Exit)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:02 am

"Ok, i'll date her for the sake of you telling your love secrets" he said and closed his fist then showed it to Jack. "because if you didn't, imma beat your butt because of lying" he looks serious from saying that but it was only a joke. Kazuya means if he lies, he'll get angry that's all. Either way, he enjoyed dining with Jack and he enjoyed it although it's only a small bonding. He hopes that all the rangers are here to do this, it'll be enjoying.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Jack and Kazuya's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:35 am

(Gran said I could post these myself so... Here's to hopen I don't mess it up. Sorry in advance if I'm not supposed to do this)

Following stat increases by 4:

Jack:

Kaz:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:37 am

Jack that only works when we're rank 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking the leader's condition [Jack]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next