Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Checking the leader's condition [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Checking the leader's condition [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:48 pm

It's been days or week since the first mission. Kazuya thought that he should check how Jack is, he is sure that he is the most affected person due to Nilo's death. He knew how close Jack and Nilo, he will doubt that Jack won't be affected by this. Kazuya is now standing at the Galaxy Theme Park where Jack works as a mascot. "This is where he works right?" he asked himself. He hopes that Jack is here to know that he is okay or not. Kazuya would then start to wander around the amusement park searching for Jack. Kazuya also hope that he would recognize Jack in his costume.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm

"Ahhh Zordon what a day...." Jack sighed as he put the last of his mascot costume away and began to get his stuff together to leave. He had taken the last week and a half off from work to.... clear his mind...His boss understood and accepted the situation once Jack explained it to him, though it was more from a business stand point then a "Being a good person" Stand point.... After all, who wants a depressed mascot representing your park? No one that's who!... Though if you're ran a kinda Anti-Amusement park it would make sense... Like with sad music and people lining up for hours just to get kicked in the shin.... But then who would go to a place like that? Goths? But that just isn't sound business sense! Baseing your whole park around one type of person?... But then again anime and comic book conventions do that to and do really well....

Oh hey is that Kaz?...

"Oh... Hey Kaz! What's up?" Jack would stop short as he spotted his Blue Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Kazuya stopped walking as he heard the Red Ranger calling him. "oh hey Jack! I was looking for you!" I said then I walked up to him. He seems to be a little cheered up now and for Kazuya, that was a relief for him. So he walked up to Jack and gave him a pat on the back. "I just want to know how are you doing? You know because of..." he stopped there and Jack will know what he was talking about, it was pretty obvious. Kazuya just doesn't want to complete the statement because it might turn Jack's mood to go down so he is really careful with his words as he knows that he is the person that is most affected by what happened so he is trying to be gentle with Jack.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:48 am

"O-Oh..." Jack looked down for a moment. So that's what this was about... No mater how much time passes he just can't seem to escape it. Every turn he makes he runs into Nilo's memory. But... That wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Jack smiled and let out a hearty laugh. After his talk with Oki and his... chat... with Charles, Jack felt like he was ready to move forward. It still hurt no doubt about that, but it was a good pain... a warm pain of acceptance.

"Yeah.... I'm doing alright... Come on! Lets grab a bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:43 am

It seems that Jack has moved on. Kazuya knows how it feels how to lose a precious friend despite that he didn't experienced but if he did lose a precious one, he would cry for eternity. Kazuya let out a sigh of relief and he was glad that Jack is still him. "I'm glad you're still you huh? I know how much it hurts but we shall keep on living for Nilo. I'm sure Nilo is happy in heaven now and I am also sure that if we're happy" stopping on his statement so that he can put his hand on Jack's shoulder "he's happy" then he smiled at Jack trying to cheer up the mood again. "Sure! i'm kinda hungry though. After this, are you up for rides?" he invited Jack for some amusement park fun after supper. It seems that Jack is done working since he is not wearing his costume anymore so Kazuya thought that they could bond a little as friends, of course.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Jack couldn't help but cringe at Kaz's choice of words. He certainly was... direct in his way of doing things, but then again that was just part of his charm. Jack quickly shook off the twang of pain and uncomfortableness as he pat Katz on the shoulder and started to walk towards the nearest shopping center."You have a knack for maken things awkward ya know that Kaz? Hehe, Ya don't just walk up to someone and say that right out of the blue man! Yeah I know Nilo's up there looken out for us but come on man... I don't need that kinda heavy stuff right now ya know?"

Oh... wait... he forgot"Oh yeah I have to kick your ass." Jack's tone of voice came as if he was stating the time... kinda disconcerting..."Me and Charles traded blows for what happend so it's only fair that I beat your face in to. Wouldn't want you to feel left out after all."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:58 am

"i'm sorry..." he apologized by trying to bring that up again. Kazuya's eyes widened as Jack said that he will kick his butt. "Kick my ass... why?" so then it was discovered that he and Charles trade punches and it has to happen to Kazuya as well. Kazuya nods and took something from his back, it was his Kali. It's not fair to use a weapon in hand-to-hand combat so he threw it away for a while. Kazuya is not trained in hand-to-hand combat so he will suck at this fight. "If that's the case, you want to kick my ass? come and get me!" he challenged Jack but Kazuya is still smiling like this was a whole joke. He went on his defensive stance and will prepare whatever Jack will deliver.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:25 am

Jack would stare at Kaz for a second with a bewildered and slightly confused look before bursting into laughter "No! Not here ya goober! I'm just letten ya know that I have to pound your face in sooner or later. It doesn't have to be right now! In fact it shouldn't be! I just got off work, I'm tired, and I want a big juicy burger! We can duke it out later." Jack would chuckle to himself and shake his head as he kept walking. If they just got in a fight out here in the middle of the street they would probably get arrested, and right now that was NOT on Jack's to do list.

"Regardless... How have you been holden up? You seem to be your old chipper self, but looks can and have been deceiving."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Kazuya blushed a little from humiliation, he did a nervous laugh while scratching his head. "Hahahaha... Oops..." then Kazuya would then retrieve his Kali,putting it back on his back. Jack is right though because it'll be suspicious for everybody if two person are punching each other in the streets and probably it might get them arrested. Oh well, It looks like Kazuya will be having a lunch with Jack for now. Now Jack asked how Kazuya is, "i'm okay. I think i've moved on now, thanks to Koharu" Kazuya answered and as usual,mhe is smiling although some situation does not call for a smile. Well, Kazuya is a bubbly person after all and he is rarely sad.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:27 am

"Koharu?" Jack would ask as they rounded the corner to move away from the theme park."Girl friend I assume?" Jack would ask with a hint of playfulness in his voice. He was glad that Kaz had been able to move on much easier then he had... though for some reason it didn't quite sit right with Jack... something was different about Kaz. The air around him had changed slightly. Yeah he was still the same happy go lucky blue that Jack knew, yet... there was a new... Aura! Yeah that's it! He had a new aura about him. Like something had fundamentally changed about his very being, but his outward appearance remained the same... There was only one explanation that could... uh.... Explain!

"Did you get a hair cut?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:31 am

"G-GIRLFRIEND!?" Kazuya blushed as Jack mentioned that he is guessing that Koharu was her girlfriend. To be honest, Kaz was infatuated with the pinkhead and it was his first time to be infatuated with a girl. On the other sode, he feels hopeless as the one he is infatuated at is a famous model and he thinks that he has no chance on her. "Koharu? My girlfriend? No ononono way! She is just a friend" he shrugged but the blush was a bit obvious on his face and it was highly noticeable as his pale skin was really red so it can't be ignored. "Also, I didn't get a haircut and what makes you think that?" he added but the blush is still there although the topic is not about Koharu anymore.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:40 am

"Heh, I'll take that as a yes... You'll have to introduce me some time. I'd love to meet your court ordered love interest." Jack would chuckle to himself as he observed Kaz once more... No hair cut?... then what was different... How had he changed sense the mission? It wasn't that he was particularly sadder or carried himself any differently... but just something was off.... Jack had to find out what.

"Alright Kaz spill it... I know something's up with you. Something is different and ya might as well tell me now cus it'll be a whole lot easier then me draggen if out of ya," Jack would smirk and pat Kaz on the back. "Cus Trust me... I WILL get it out of ya,"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:57 am

There's nothing wrong with him despite being in love for the first time to a girl. Kazuya must be growing up so it is normal to be infatuated to a girl. Kazuya have trusted Jack all along not just because he is the leader of the rangers, it is because he is one of his friends and friends trust each other. So Kazuya nodded and let out a deep breath before answering Jack. "Th-there's nothing wrong with me. I am in love and in fact, it's the first time. So I dom't know how to deal with this feeling since it's the first time. Every time I see her, I don't know how to act normal and-and if I think about her, i feel all jumpy. So tell me is that normal?" he asked Jack. Now, they're having some boys talk sbout girls, he hopes Jack had some information about that.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:39 pm

love?.... Love?.... LOVE? LOVE! LOVELY LOVINGLY LOVEST OF LOVE LOVES!? KAZ IS IN LOVE!? AND HE DIDN'T TELL JACK! THAT RAT! THAT CUR! THAT BACKSTABBER! THAT FINE UPSTANDING YOUTH THAT GIVES BACK TO HIS COMMUNITY! HOW DARE HE KEEP THIS BEAUTIFUL EMOTION FROM JACK! JACK'LL SHOW EM WHAT FOR I TELL YOU HWHAT!"You're in love! Why didn't you tell me! AHA! I knew something was different! Tell me EVERYTHING about her! Or him! I don't judge!" Jack would hold the door open to Kaz as they entered Wild Duck Burger"What's her name? What is she like? Dose she have a sister? Have you confessed your undying unending affection and adoration yet? Dose she like Featherman rangers?" Jack's torrent of questions would not end until he was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Woah, it seems that Jack is open about these kind of stuff and Kazuya was glad about that, he doesn't wanted to be laughed or get judged in a bad way by other people. Now with the questions, he doesn't know where to start since she is really dead in-love with her. "Well to start, she is Koharu Tateyama,19 years old, she is a model. No she doesn't have a sister and i haven't confessed yet. Umm about her appearance, she has pale skin, pink hair and she carries a monocolored bear with her every time. I think that's all i knew about her" he answered then followed Jack in Wild Duck Burger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the leader's condition [Jack]   Checking the leader's condition [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking the leader's condition [Jack]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next