Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] Empty
PostSubject: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:13 am

"Think not of the past, but of the future of all Mankind. Our God is forgiving. Our God is merciful.-" A robed young female with deathly pale skin and silver hair would be preaching to a crowd of Port Island civilians from a podium infront the Church. "I'm sure you've all seen it. Strange things going bump in the night. Demons running rampant through our city streets! God's ordeal is upon us, and he is looking to weed out the non-believers and the weak! He offers his love and omnipotence to those who wish to follow the path of the righteous!" The young woman spoke with much enthusiasm, as she spoke to those who listened. Gripping her heart as though she was slightly in pain, the young woman would continue on. "Before the lockdown, I was bedridden and waiting for death. You see, I have a disease that will slowly kill me in due time. I thought all hope was lost in this world until a certain man, our Leader, told me how I could be saved. He gave me the power to continue living, and he is willing to share that power with all of you aswell. This ordeal will not be our end, this is just the beginning of mankind. Those who stand against God will find their punishment severe, but those who stand by his side will find bliss." The Crowd listened with enthusiasm to the young female, as fellow cultist with black and white robes stood side by side infront of the church.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Yukino arrived infront of the church during the mysterious robed figure's speech. Standing as a member in the crowd, the newly found Persona-User would tilt her head while she listened. This God she spoke of surely didn't sound so forgiving if it'd strike down anyone that stood against it. That wasn't the right way to go about things whatsoever. It seemed the crowd was eating the speech up, which caused Yukino to feel slightly uncomfortable. Where was this strange man she was to be meeting? Hopefully he wasn't a nut job like most of the cultist spouting nonsense about God's ordeal. Though, on the other hand, if demons existed then there was a chance God did aswell, huh? That didn't make her feel any better about the situation. At the end of the week, everyone in Port Island was supposedly going to be killed by some unknown force. Could this God be the force that could do something so powerful and absolute in such a small period of time? Ugh, thinking about it made her head hurt. "This place is falling apart so fast. Panicking people are going to eat this up.." The Oketsu would remove her phone from her sash and begin to check the Velvet P. Program. Perhaps she could find more information out about this church if she asked the Program itself. Hmm, or perhaps she'd hold off on such a thing, and wait till after the man showed his face to the people. Whatever the case, she needed to find answers before things got worst. For her to return things back to the structure it once was, sacrifices would most likely need to be made in her name.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 pm

The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] Tumblr_m9ujpwAenf1rrhldj

???

"Such an compelling speech, wouldn't you agree?" A young man, that seemingly appeared out of thin air, stood behind the one named Oketsu Yukino with a smile and a nonchalant demeanor. "Humans are interesting, are they not? When calamities come their way, they immediately turn to a higher power for protection, while turning on themselves with the utmost violence. Such a strange species.." At this time, the speech seemed to come to its end, and the crowd began to shift towards the entrance of the church. However, the strange man would remain standing where he previously was while nonchalantly grinding a thin piece of hair between his index finger and thumb. "Before you disagree with me, haven't you already turned to a higher power for protection? And sooner or later, you'll show violence against your fellow man. The Velvet P. Program is simply a tool, but at the same time it holds power a mortal man should never wield carelessly. After all, the tale of Mankind involves war and corruption over the ages, and power does nothing but corrupt." The man let out a giggle and gave a shrug. He spoke almost as though he was a third party when it came to man's struggle with one another, and the Velvet P. Program's use.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Yukino almost jumped at the sudden appearance of a strange man speaking to her from over her shoulder. Moving away in a comically fashion, she would raise a brow and cross her arms over her chest. She wanted to say something, but the man had a point about people. It caused Yukino to close her eyes and give a sigh. "Well, you're right. People are quite cynical, but we're resilient as a species. No matter the situation, our race as a whole will adapt to overcome the changes. We use what we can.. In this case, the Velvet P. Program is the tool we, as mankind, are using to survive this ordeal." Yukino attempted to defend humanity, but this guy was completely right.. However, something suddenly snapped in her head. "Wait a second! You speak as if you're a third party. As if you're not human.. If you're not, who or what are you? Are you the strange man here to explain the lockdown?" He had to be. He knew so much, and even knew about the Velvet P. Program! The martial artist would rub her head with a free hand. This was probably her best chance at getting the answers needed. "If you're him, please tell me why this lock down occurred, and how I can lift it. I understand I'll have to fight my fellow man in the coming days, but if I can restore structure in Tokonosu then it's okay. The Oketsu have taken this burden to be the shadow of every civilization. I'll put my life on the line to save the majority of the people, but before that I need some type of information!" The young martial artist would clench her fingers and stare the strange man down with determination.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] 24705_original

???

The mysterious man listened to the female's words while pinching his chin between his index finger and thumb. Soon a small giggle would escape his lips, as he'd give her a sly smile and shift his weight to his left side. "Interesting response, "One who walks the path of Justice". You're aware that you'll inevitably come to odds with many, but you're not in fear of such a thing. Infact, you wish to wield the power to reclaim a responsible order. I wonder how far you'll go to "protect." Heh.." The mysterious man giggled before moving onto the next subject the young woman had asked him. "Who am I? I've gone by many names, I suppose I forgot which this millennia calls me. You, however, may call me The Administrator, simply for reference points. And what I am? Well, your primitive world has no such word for such a being." The Administrator gave his usual sly smile as he narrowed his eyes in a suggestive manner. "One who walks the path of Justice, what if I were to say you were one of the reasons the lockdown had commenced? People who could wield powers no normal man could ever harness for themselves. Yes, Persona-users are one of the main reasons this lockdown commenced. But it is not the only reason. These demons have began to appear far before the first Port Island resident had access to a Persona, or the Demon Summoning Program. This is because the barrier between the Demon world, and the Human world, is slowly weakening day by day. Soon, demons will roam Port Island just like the average man, and humanity does not have the means of stopping such creatures. Only demon summoners, such as yourself, can defeat demons. Human made arsenal have no hope at scratching such supernatural beasts. The military, however, understands this. To contain the situation, they are prepared to wipe Port Island off the face of the Earth. But that is not the only large scale threat on the way..." The Administrator's words would trail off, as he closed his eyes in sudden thought on the subject. "I suppose that's enough information for now, One who walks the path of Justice. Keep an open mind, and perhaps you may survive this ordeal yet. Your greatest enemies might become your greatest allies. I can not map the path you must take to end this lockdown, or simply give you an answer how. That is up to you, and humanity, to decide." With no more words spoken, the Administrator would be surrounded by a blinding white light. In a blink of an eye, he disappeared almost as if he was never there to being with.

Once The Administrator was gone, the silver haired young girl would enter the scene beside Yukino. She was quiet, at first, but broke the silence with a few pain filled coughs. Gripping her chest, she'd turn to Yukino with a bland look. "I've noticed you're the only one not filing into the church. Was my speech not compelling to you, Observer? Or was that man's words more compelling than my own?" So apparently the silver haired girl had noticed the Administrator's presence. However, the normal civilians didn't even blink when he disappeared in the blinding white light. Only those wrapped in robes had noticed his presence. Could there be a connection between them, and Yukino, for only those specific few to be able to see this mysterious man? "My name is Beth Foyer. I am a member of the Primodium Church. Are you searching for enlightenment under the love of our god? Do you wish to walk the path of righteousness with brothers and sisters that share your belief?" The pale faced girl kept direct eye contact with Yukino, truly believing every word she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Yukino literally covered her eyes as the Administrator vanished before them. If all he said was true, then she had alot of work to do. The real world and the demon world were colliding for some odd reason, and the military knew this. There were a few interesting points that made Yukino hum to herself in anxiety. "So, demons were coming into this world far before the Demon Summoning Program was being used. That means maybe the Program isn't behind the lockdown, or the barriers between the world failing. Something else must be doing it... Perhaps. But even then, they say the military would go as far as to wipe Port Island off the face of the Earth to contain this situation? If they have an arsenal that can't stop demons, then that would be pointless. That would ultimately mean the demons would be fine and human lives would be wasted. Maybe this weapon is supernatural or something... That would explain how it could possibly wipe out all the demons and the people corrupted by them." The young Martial Artist was in serious thought on the subject. Why hadn't she heard of any demon attacks if they could already cross into Tokonosu? Something wasn't adding up, but the Administrator did put her on the right path of solving the lockdown. Maybe if the demons weren't seen as a threat anymore, then they'd lift it. How was she supposed to make supernatural creatures pent up on bloodlust not a threat, though? She needed to think of something before both worlds merged permanently, and demons truly did run amok. Throughout all of her thinking, she didn't expect one of the cult members to address her. So as she did, Yukino hopped to the side comically, while shielding her face with her hands. "Wow, does everyone plan on just sneaking up on me today?"

The Oketsu would rub the back of her head nervously and give a polite bow to the one named Beth. "My name is Oketsu Yukino. Excuse my ignorance about your God. Could you possibly tell me who, or what it is? Also this church wasn't around before the lockdown, yet it appears now. You guys are well organized too, so I bet whoever is leading you guys must be very charismatic. The people sometimes need someone to turn to in time of need, huh?" Yukino chose her words carefully. She didn't want to risk upsetting the young woman, or causing her to flare up in coughs like on stage.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Beth stood like a statue listening to the ignorant girl's words when it came to her god. Extending her hands, and tilting her head back to look up at the clouds, Beth would take a deep breath. "Don't you feel him, Oketsu Yukino? Can't you feel him within your soul? Surely you can, as you've unlocked your potential for walking hand in hand with the supernatural." Beth mentioned Yukino's ability of summoning a Persona, basically. She had noticed the young woman talking to the strange man, which only other users of the Velvet P. Program could ever do. "The God we follow goes by the name of Kagutsuchi. He is a God that will usher in a new world in the image of those that worship his holy order, while eliminating those who would seek to stop the creation of this new world. He is Omnipresent, and Omnipowerful. This lockdown is but an ordeal from our God, and those who can endure and follow his shining example will become mediums to usher in the new world." Beth gave a thin smile as she closed her eyes and placed a hand over her heart. "In the new world, death, disorder, disease... They will all be things of the past. Humanity will truly become absolute." The sickly young woman would give a slight cough, but kept her smile. "In regards to our Leader, he has been known as the Charismatic One. If you were religious, you'd know alot of important figures through the Holy scriptures also shared such a trait. He is truly a blessing for us, and he leads us in the way of our God. He directly speaks with our Lord. Such a blessed man, he is. If you would like to meet our Leader, and join our cause, I can call for him now. Surely one such as yourself would wish to see this world's imperfections vanquished for all eternity. Soon Kagutsuchi will be summoned!" Beth stared at Yukino with round eyes. It was almost as if she was looking right through the young woman, and into the depths of her soul.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Yukino's eyes would widen as the one named Beth Foyer knew of her ability of Persona. Was it possible Beth was also a user? Wait, could the whole Church be Persona-Users? If that was the case, why didn't they gather forces to break out, or lift this lockdown? Were they benefiting from it somehow? So many things were going on at once, and the Oketsu felt like she was in the middle of it all. The young Martial Artist would tilt her head to the side and place a hand on her hip. So much information to soak in, and even more about the God they spoke of. Apparently this God was on its way to punish those who didn't bow to its way. That was not a way for true Justice, was it? Creating a world where all those bowed under one rule? And even then, she spoke of the God being the cause of the lockdown, perhaps? If this was his ordeal, then was he the cause of the human and demon world colliding? Things were getting interesting! This also meant maybe if the God was halted in coming, or was defeated, then maybe the Demon world would stop merging with the human world and the demons would disappear aswell! This was more wishful thinking if anything. Who could defeat a God? The new world was tempting with no disease, no death... But then, would they really be human without all the bad parts of the deal? Yukino had alot to think about.

When Beth offered to introduce her to the leader to become one of them, Yukino waved her hands up and gave a nervous smile. "That's okay, Beth. I need to think about this abit longer before I commit myself. This God sounds like he could save humanity, yet condemn it at the same time. Innocent people shouldn't be killed because of their beliefs, but I guess if it's for the greater good...?" The young woman would give a bow to the other. The poor Oketsu was now contemplating what to do. Could she bear this burden alone? Ugh, she didn't have time for such thoughts. Instead, she needed to get headed to the school for Carmen. Maybe with more information she could learn what to do. With that she gave the pale faced girl a smile and began to move on towards the school.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]   The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange Man [Day 2 :: Morning]
Page 1 of 1