Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Putting pieces together (Rita)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Putting pieces together (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Nagisa wasn't really fond of the circus that's why she had never thought she would visit the Biggest Top. No matter how magnificent and elegant it looked the concept of circus always made Nagisa consider it too kitsch for her tasters. However she wasn't there to meet to acrobats but to search for a student, a student who she believed had some connection with the persona and the alternative worlds.

It all started when the student government began preparing for the sports festival. The swimming club had filed a report in which they claimed that one of their members has been skipping practice (and school) a lot lately and that they should probably be removed from the list of the active athletes. Normally Nagisa would let someone new in the government handle this issue but the name of that girl picked her interest. Rita Arisato. Nagisa clearly remembered hearing her name during the broadcast, if her theory was correct then every person the reporter mentioned was a persona user, or had powers similar to hers. Hyde and Sharaku were both mentioned and they too were able to venture through the rifts so Rita shouldn't be that different.

Finding Rita though proved to be a problem. Since she avoided school Nagisa had to visit her house but she was informed by a man who claimed to be her brother that Rita wasn't staying there. Instead she had been spending her days in the Biggest Top, not the most ideal place to call one her abode but apparently Rita enjoyed it. Problem was that once Nagisa got inside the circus she didn't know who to ask or how she could find Rita. Confused and slightly disturbed with the workers she found herself lost somewhere within the circus's area.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:07 am

Now now... this girl apparently didn't realize who she was dealing with. Sure, he did tell her about Rita being at the circus, but did Nagisa honestly think that her brother wouldn't find this strange? As much as he wanted to, Crymson couldn't trust someone with his dear sister, and, for that purpose, immediately set out for the Biggest Top himself once Nagisa left. He was a detective, so finding her just from sight wasn't an issue. As he saw the girl just standing there, he'd approach her, a fake friendly face replacing his regular one.

"Wait just a second, miss." Nagisa would immediately recognize his voice as the one that she met when going to Rita's house, and the man would be dressed in a fairly casual get-up, wearing a simple dark grey coat with a black scarf wrapped around his neck, his violet eyes contrasting obviously against the dark nature of his outfit.

Putting pieces together (Rita) UkCE0n0

"Though I'm sure that you have the best intentions in wanting to meet with Rita, I forgot to ask you the first time... what's your business with her? As her brother, I believe I have the right to know what someone wants with my little sister." Crymson didn't care much for interrogating a person, but it was his job and he was used to it. If he could avoid it, no-one would talk to Rita without getting past him but, some times, he couldn't be there. That's why he had to make sure that, this time, she wasn't in danger. Not that this girl now in front of him seemed dangerous at all, but it was his duty as a brother to make sure.

In the meantime, Rita herself, unaware of what was going on inside the actual top, continued with her usual job of tending to the animals, something only people she was friends with, really, knew she did. This was her home, and her family now, and neither Crymson nor her wanted that to be disturbed. Crym himself knew that she enjoyed it here, and loved being a caretaker, that's why he was adamant in not letting someone disturb her while that was the case... after all, it was the only thing he could do for her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Nagisa didn't expect to see Rita's brother anytime soon. She wondered why he followed to the circus, was he a stalker? Did he had a sister complex? Did he knew more about the connection his sister had with the angels? Either way she had to find a way to get past him, no matter how many things he knew Rita was a far better source of information. She smiled at him as she fixed the pink scarf she was wearing around her neck. "How rude of me not to explain you the reason of my sudden visit. I was in such a hurry I didn't realized that this would make you so suspicious, some people might not view kindly an adult man following an underage girl without her knowledge." Despite her warm smile and calm body language it was clear that Nagisa meant it as an offense.

"I'm a member of the student government and I was tasked with persuading your sister to return to school. Her grades are pretty impressive and it would be a waste if she decided to drop out. Plus the swimming club wants her back to compete to the upcoming sports festival. Is this reason enough to let me talk with your sister or I should also bring an imperial degree as well?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Despite the girl's sharp tongue, Crymson's face didn't wane. He wasn't someone that would let himself budge no matter how fancy someone's words were. This girl seemed to think he was some kind of stalker or something, but this was his job. If he had an investigation to run, he naturally had to stalk the suspect with whatever means he had. Nevertheless, Crym spoke gently, probably countering the girl's expectations of him.

"You're absolutely right... in a normal situation. While it may not be evident right off the bat, I'm a detective, it is my job to investigate people through any means possible, even following them. Does that clarify your issue? Don't take it personally, I'd do the same with anybody." His smile widened just slightly, not nearly enough for it to be visible. If it was a battle of wits this girl wanted, he was sure that he wouldn't lose. With 24 years of experience behind him, Crymson was not about to lose to a little girl. Besides, he was, as you say... involved, slightly, as well.

"Oh? May I have your name, then? I'm Rita's legal guardian, as should state in her student sheet, and am rightfully able to justify her absences. I've also been informed by her, even, that she's skipping school and I can honestly say that she isn't, in anyone's right mind, able to frequent it at the time. Rest assured, though, I'll make sure that she doesn't fall behind on her studies. As for the swimming club... I could honestly care more for that; she was never that good at swimming anyway so I doubt her absence will make a difference. I'm sure she would agree with me as well. Is your curiosity satisfied, miss?" Crymson spoke nothing but truth in his speech and, honestly, he couldn't, in any way, care less if this girl was in the student government or not. He was Rita's brother and guardian so she could do whatever she damn well pleased while he was. Hell, if anything, he'd make sure that she wouldn't be held back by missing too many classes. After all, he still wanted the best for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:29 am

Nagisa narrowed her eyes, she wondered why would he be so protective over his sister. Surely she would be able to understand his thoughts if she was in some way intimidating but frankly Nagisa couldn't imagine someone feeling threaten by her appearance. Rita must have been in some serious trouble for him to be so alert or perhaps he knew his sister's connection with the angels, could someone else with less benevolent motives than Nagisa tried to approach Rita as well? Despite the dark thoughts Nagisa didn't break the eye contract she had with Crymson nor she lost her composure.

"I have no issues with revealing my name. I'm Nagisa Sugihara and I'm on the same year with your sister though I reached there with the most orthodox method, we can't all be be geniuses and skip an entire year after all. But I digress, I didn't come here to talk about the academy's policies. I'm here to convince your sister to return to the school in time for the festival. Maybe with some training she will manage to get the attention of a scout and earn herself a scholarship, if she haven't received already that is. Now then unless you want a review of my criminal record and the last twenty pages of my diary I believe we are done with my identification. If you excuse me I still have to search for Rita" She added hopping that he might know where Rita was. Not that Nagisa wasn't willing to search the entire circus for her. She only wished she could use her powers outside the alternative worlds, if only that was true she could locate Rita within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 am

Yes, he was protective, no, he didn't care. His job as an older brother was to make sure his sister didn't get hurt, that was all. And, in truth, this girl seemed to be quite... defensive about that. Was talking to her legal guardian not enough to resolve Rita's school issues? What was the need to talk to her personally if he was right in front of her? It was suspicious, to say the least but... heh. It was extremely hilarious!

"Nagisa Sugihara, you say...?" Crymson's smile twisted slightly, his knowledge of the Broadcast surfacing. He knew of Users, and always paid attention to changes in the list of names. Oh, this... "This is rich! You expect me to let a User near my sister? You must be out of your mind, miss Sugihara. You have no business to discuss with her that you can't discuss with me, that I know for certain. I'm her legal guardian. If I can't handle her school affairs, then she can't as well. You've proven my point here, this isn't just about Rita's absences, that much is obvious. The fact that you are a User and are so adamant in speaking to her under the guise of it being about academic worry is enough for me to keep you away from her at all costs. I know you can't use your powers here, but I know you must have a weapon of some kind as well. However, if you don't cease and desist this search, I'll be forced to call for an alert on you and place you under suspicion, even if it costs me my life. Now tell me, what is your true reason for meeting with Rita?" Crymson's eyes narrowed as his smile turned into a slightly more twisted grin. He wasn't about to lose, not to a User. He was once one, he knew what they were like, and knew that they were dangerous, however weak they seemed.

Putting pieces together (Rita) 2pUWqPC

"I'll cut you a deal, though. Tell me your powers, and I'll lead you to Rita. I won't let you be alone with her, but I'll let you speak to her." The list was updated every time someone awakened, that was a fact, so Nagisa had no chance to lie. After all, he had proof. Every day, he took a new picture of the list and kept every single one on his work phone. It was the best way of keeping evidence. Hopefully Nagisa agreed to his conditions, or else meeting with Rita would be out of her grasp... well, at least in normal terms. If she decided to run and look for her, Crymson knew exactly where she was and would warn her. At that point... well, let's just say Rita wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Nagisa made a step back out of pure reflex. How did he knew about her powers, could he sense it? No, it wasn't it he didn't know her intentions until he heard her name but how could he figure it out with just that? Nagisa was missing a piece of the puzzle and it seemed like this man knew more things than she imagined, perhaps appeasing him was the best plan she could come up with. After taking a deep breath she spoke making sure that she didn't sounded threatened.

"Oh my, it appears that I have underestimated you and your role in this. Yes, you are right I am a User, just like your sister." It was clear that Rita was somehow connected with the power of persona, Nagisa hoped that the nature of Rita's powers were similar to hers and Hyde's and not like Sharaku's or else she would have sounded stupid. "Make no mistake though, unlike the average User I'm not that skilled in direct battle you will find out that my powers are not very common among my kind." She added. If revealing her powers was the only way to get to Rita then it was something she was willing to pay.

"Allow me to elaborate. Most persona users are able to summon their powers to fight those creatures that lurk in the other side of the rifts. They are able to use the elements of nature or even use their will to cause physical harm to their enemies, I even hear that some specialize in healing or supporting others by empowering their allies or weakening their opponents. Those are useful skills but I posses powers some users have never heard of. I can analyze someone's nature, predict their weaknesses and strengths as well as provide utility to my allies. The best part is that I can form a connection with others and support them from afar without having to join them in battle like the other supportive users. All in all I'm a tactician, I analyze the battlefield and provide critical information to my team through long-ranged communication systems." Nagisa felt embarrassed as she talked about her powers, a few months ago she would have thought that supernatural powers were a work of fiction.

"I have done my part. Now it's your turn to keep your end of the bargain, I want you to take me to Rita. Don't worry it seems that what I have to say is something both of you should listen."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Putting pieces together (Rita) LerRXBA
"And with this... it's checkmate."

Crymson smirked openly now, happy that his plan worked for the best. Of course she shouldn't have underestimated him. He was a detective, he knew exactly what to say in order to get a person to reveal themselves and that's just what he did. Unfortunately, Nagisa fell right for his trap, and he was overjoyed that, even after some time away from work, he still had it in him to catch someone just like that. Oh, but don't get him wrong... this was all for the better good.

"Miss Sugihara, you underestimate me further. I know not only about Users, but about their powers as well. I need no explanation of how they work, thank you very much, but that is satisfactory. I must say, though, you remind me immensely of someone I know. She too used to wield the same powers you did... of course, that's all I'll tell you. I'm a man of my word, I know exactly where Rita should be at this time... but of course, I won't let you be behind me at all. Despite you saying that you aren't that skilled in physical combat, I know that Users possess a weapon that can pierce cleanly through any kind of material and strike someone's soul directly. I'm not taking any risks here. I'll call Rita to the entrance of the circus, you'll meet her there. Understood?" He wasn't someone that shirked on his word just like that, and Nagisa would understand soon enough. However, he wasn't about to let Rita just meet her like that. Should Nagisa agree to his terms, Crymson would bring out a cellphone and dial a number, putting on a winning smile. He had won this battle, just as expected.

"Rita? Hi there. No, everything's fine, but can you come to the entrance of the circus? There's someone I think you should meet." Talking to his sister on the phone, Crymson dug his hands into his pockets. Now... Nagisa should have expected him to do so. While it may have been what she wanted, he'd get his information in the end. It may look like she had won once Rita appeared... but no. His knowledge far surpassed what others expected, and only Rita knew exactly how much he knew. Gathering information, using it to figure out someone's motives... just a name was enough for him to make a judgement.

With a calm smile once more, Crymson flipped his phone back closed and slid it into his breast pocket. "Looks like you're in luck, she's coming right away. I suggest you move and now. I'll go there in a minute. Unless, of course, you don't trust me." He had to admit, Nagisa was lucky. Had she been any more persistent and not given up when it was clear that he had the upper hand, her meeting with Rita would have been nil. Of course, procuring someone with the reasoning of "school issues" and not discussing it with their legal guardian was suspect, so she made the right choice in revealing herself.

Rita, having gotten the phone call, hurriedly moved to the circus' entrance, realizing the hidden tone of urgency in her brother's voice. If it was someone he taught that she should meet, then it was most definitely important. That's how he was. Had Nagisa gone ahead of them, Crymson would intercept Rita on her way and meet with her, while she would give him a frown, questioning his motives silently.

"Careful with this one. She's a User. I'm not sure whether she's telling me the truth or not, but be ready just in case. If needed, I have the authorities on speed-dial. You know what to do." Rita said nothing more and nodded, realizing the seriousness of the situation. Why would she be sought out now? Rita and her brother moved normally until they reached the entrance, where Nagisa should be at the moment, the silvernette looking at her with a careful glance.

Should Nagisa refuse to go ahead, then Crymson would stay until she did, almost giving her no choice but to move. "My sister's fast, you should hurry to meet her while you have the chance. If you don't go soon, she might leave and think I was just playing with her." Of course, that wouldn't happen, but it was a good bluff anyway. Crymson's smile eased into a calm and gentle one, knowing of what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:11 pm

"Tsk, your sister complex and your subtle insults are begging to get on my nerves. Do I seriously look like a girl who lacks the education to solve my problems in a civil way?" She said clearly displeased with the way the conversation had developed. Rita's brother ended up being far more troublesome than she anticipated, and he also knew way more than she did about the alternative worlds, he could even be an equal worthy source of information as his sister, though Nagisa was led to believe that despite his knowledge he was unable to summon a persona.

"Let me tell you this, I wouldn't trust you with taking out the trash but it seems that my hands are tight. Just make sure you don't try to stab me in the back because then I will have to use some less civil tactics to get the answers I seek."

Nagisa added before she left leaving Crymson behind. She knew that he was up to something but refusing wouldn't lead her to Rita. Still she decided to sent a text to her father in order to send someone to pick her up from the circus, if they tried to try something funny with her then she should have an escape route prepared. She reached the entrance earlier than the Arisato siblings, their delay made Nagisa uncomfortable, thankfully there were several people within shout's reach so she could always ask for help if something was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:30 pm

"Oh, really? Well, unfortunately for you, they aren't stopping soon. And no, you don't look like that, but do I look like a man that will take any chances?" He couldn't care less for the opinions of others at this point. Sure, he was a bit rude, but he had to be thorough, unwavering, a steel wall. Crymson would snicker at the girl's petty attempt at an insult, obviously amused. His kind facade had obviously dropped at this point but he wasn't about to become a liar as well. As promised, he met with Rita and, alongside her, moved to the entrance of the circus, the same smug nonchalant smile on his face. Rita, though, stepped forward, her face a frowning one as she pondered what to say.

Putting pieces together (Rita) AcJNMJd

"You're the one I need to speak to?" The sister moved forward as her brother leaned on a wall near them, hands in his pockets as he kept himself as an observer for now. Rita was trusted among the circus workers, that much was for sure, so, no matter what Nagisa wanted to do, anyone inside knew her and would side with her. After all, she was family now, as Lia said...

"I have no idea what's so important that you have to bother me while I'm at work... but if it's important, then I'm willing to listen." The silvernette would mutter a sigh, clearly not as strict as her brother is, and much less suspicious. Though her senses would be roused by the knowledge that Nagisa was a User, she wasn't entirely against that and, if anything, appreciated that she wasn't ambushed right out of the blue, even if it would be only through words.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:57 pm

"Important or not since you haven't bothered with coming at the academy lately the only way someone could find you is by coming all the way to the Biggest top, I could have wanted to use your notes or ask you about your favorite color and my trip would be the same. But I didn't came here to jest. I'm here to ask you some questions about the persona." Nagisa said as she placed her arm on her waist. With both the Arisato siblings on the scene her questioning would be easier but also trickier, there would be no way to tell if they spoke the truth but since none of them made any hostile moves she thought it was safe to trust them, for the moment.

"As Luke Skywalker might have already told you" She said meaning Crymson "I'm a persona user as well. The reason I'm here is to gather information about the angles, if my suspicious is correct you know a lot about those creatures, especially the one who made that weird broadcast. I'm afraid I'm new to this so gathering as many info I can before I face those creatures is my only way of survival. Make no mistake though I'm willing to pay you for the information."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Rita raised an eyebrow at the little "joke" Nagisa made. If it was for such a reason, they might as well not have come, she'd just turn them down anyway. Of course, though, the word "Persona" wouldn't really surprise Rita. It was public knowledge that she was a User now that the list was updated, so any one person coming here to talk about it wasn't a big deal anymore. Attacking was different, but she was ready for that.

"And you come to me why...? I wasn't the only one at the broadcast, any of the four people there can tell you the same I would. Besides, what assures you that I won't give you false information with the intent to mislead?" The silvernette sighed and dug her hands into her pockets. She didn't care much for speaking in public about this, but maybe it was a way of actually getting another User on her side. "Well, whatever, since you went through the trouble of coming here, the least I can do is tell you what you want to know. First of all, Angels are here to help you, so you most likely won't even have to face them. Hell, you may end up not even meeting all of them and just people that are with them. And really, if I wanted payment, I'd have gone to the big-name news stations already to send this to the world. I just want to get through this, nothing more." Crymson narrowed his eyes at the two girls, obviously interested in their conversation. Though he knew Rita's Reason, he also wanted to know just how far along she was already. He used to be powerful like her, even more so, so seeing his sister grow into her potential was amazing. Maybe this was as much of a journey for her as that was for him...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:59 am

"Everyone keeps saying that angels want to help us but after the incident in the stadium I begin to question their intentions. Then again Thesis is more than a mere angel. Though I'm still trying to figure out if Philemon and his velvet room are connected to her in some way. However, I'm not a fool I know well that I can't find the answers I seek in our world."

At that point Nagisa paused. She had to be careful with her words now more than ever. Asking Rita to accompany her through the rifts wasn't something she could ask lightly. The way Crymson stared at them made Nagisa uncomfortable, he was going to be against such a proposition. The way he cared for his sister was all the proof Nagisa needed, since he was worried about Nagisa seeing his sister then there's no way he would allow Rita to brave through the alternative worlds, at least not if it was very important.

"I understand there are secrets hidden in the other worlds, for the information I have gathered there might even be treasures in those weird places. Unlike the average persona user I can locate them without moving from my position. But my greatest strength is also my weakness, I have no means to fight the shadows, save my weapon, so I need someone to help me retrieve those items and if we find any evidence about Thesis and her plans then it's even better. Of course I'm willing to share half of those items with anyone who is willing to help me. I completely understand if you don't want to, I could reach out to the other persona users but... locating the others will take too much time and I'm not sure that they will agree to help me." She had already asked Hyde to keep an eye out of Thesis and she was certain that he would have helped her if she asked but Nagisa couldn't bring herself to ask such a dangerous thing from him.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:44 am

Rita's expression turned sour, doubtful. Did Nagisa even know what she was talking about here? "Thesis isn't an Angel at all. She's a Primordial, a being that aims to reshape the world to the interests of her creator along with her brother, Ananke. Y'know, you could benefit from visiting the Radio Tower where Angela is, you'd get way more useful information than interrogating random Users." The silvernette sighed with an odd expression. Angels were supposed to be the good guys, yes, but after the deal with Sraosha, even she was beginning to doubt that now.

Nagisa was justified in her worries, it would seem obvious that a protective older brother would likewise not want his sister to go into danger... well, Crymson was definitely odd in that aspect. Despite being protective towards humans, Shadows weren't a huge threat. They were mindless creatures, he knew that already, and Rita could defeat them easily... well, as long as she wasn't alone. He approved of some people going with her, those that she already spoke of to him, and actually encouraged her to go into them so she could get stronger. Though, he was worried, of course he was worried, how couldn't he be?

"Treasures... I can't say they're really all that important to me, honestly. I'd much prefer you help me through something else." With a light flick of the wrist, Rita brought out her phone and fiddled with it for a moment, smiling lightly for a split second afterward before showing what she was doing to Nagisa. On the screen, it would be displayed a number of messages, all with no return address. "The Velvet Room seems to send missions to Users periodically through text message, but it's also posted in the Room itself. I want you to help me, alongside another friend of mine, clear some of these out... especially this one here." After a bit of scrolling, Rita presented to Nagisa one very interesting mission, which she should be able to read normally.

"It seems to be a dangerous mission, but it also looks important... I'd like to get through some others first before that, though. If you really can locate things from the entrance, then you're a valuable ally, that's for sure." Rita wasn't entirely friendly, but still not really against Nagisa. One could say she was feeling neutral about this whole situation. Crymson smiled lightly and looked up at the sky. Perhaps they only got here so fast because he decided to interfere. Who knows? At least that's out of the way, and he got a good brain workout in the process. After all, he should be returning to Japan soon, his vacation was pretty much about to end... maybe he could still have some fun. He was doing this all for Rita in the end...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:34 am

So there was an easier way to acquire information. Nagisa didn't want Rita to think her as an amateur so she decided not to say anything more about the type of those creatures. Angel or god, it didn't matter, Thesis had to be eliminated but now a new player appeared out of nowhere, Ananke. Nagisa made a mental note to ask Hyde about him at some point.

She read the text Rita showed. It did seem like a dangerous mission but she understood why she needed her. Even though she wasn't experienced in battle she could still protect them from the creatures. In other words as long as Nagisa provided support they would be one step ahead.

"Yes it's not going to be easy but I believe I can help you. Knowing the weakness and the position of your enemy can be critical for any battle. I take it you have already found some more people to help us with this. I'm not questioning your skills you know them better than me after all, but it would be foolish to venture alone even with me backing you up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting pieces together (Rita)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next