Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jobless (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jobless (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jobless (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jobless (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jobless (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jobless (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jobless (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:54 am

“No, I am not doing autographs. Sorry,” Lia Abate said to the sizeable group of male and female students gathered around her bench outside in the courtyard of the school. With a few disappointed sighs and groans, they all seemed to scatter away almost immediately and left the old sophomore alone on the bench. She sighed and closed a textbook she had in her hands and tossed it on the bench, looking around at people, who would take several looks at herself. She felt that the looks of others really made her feel a bit better, but today it just seemed like they caught her at her worst time. Her green dyed hair was now cut to her upper back, but kept messy, like she cut it without actually getting it cleaned or ready. The dye itself was also fading, and noticeable black hair could be seen in the roots of her hair on her head. She wore a generic pair of jean shorts going past her knees and a faded green t-shirt. She seemed to have a far-off look in her eyes as she continued people-watching at the students coming and going through the school during the lunch break. She yawned and scratched the top of her head to get rid of an itch. She wouldn’t actually be here, but lately she had been going to school a bit more often, since the recent disappearances and the panic caused by them seemed to get rid of most goers to the circus act. So either nothing was going to happen today, or it would be small stuff. In any event, she was more or less told to go to school by her parents, which was such a pain.

Last edited by Gran-chan on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:16 am

Just having finished most all her business in school, Rita began to walk out, stealing some occasional glances at students, trying to keep some faces in mind, especially third-years. Having just joined, Rita knew nothing and simply walked out the gates, seeing a group of students surrounding a girl. The event made Rita stop, interested in what could be happening... looking at the eye of the storm, Rita saw a green-haired girl, something unusual but not really worth it... as she'd decided to come back during lunch to get acquainted better with the school, Rita left the grounds for now, leaving behind the storm around the girl...

Coming back now at around 1 PM, Rita looked around the school, still feeling unfamiliar with it... As she entered, Rita caught a glance of the green-haired girl sitting idly on a bench, looking at the students as they went by and occasionally yawning or scratching her head. Being so interested as to why students would flock above a clearly just a normal girl, though older and above-average looking... something which didn't really warrant flocking and harassing as the students did... strangely, Rita was actually interested in someone and actually wanted to initiate a conversation... walking a bit faster to reach the girl, Rita called out for her, trying to start the talk, though... nothing really came out but a nervous:
"U-um... hi there, I'm new here, th-think you could show me around?"
A drop of cold sweat rolling down her face, Rita was clearly not used to this... starting a talk, actually getting acquainted with a person of her own volition, it was all alien to her... Pulling her hand back, Rita gave the girl a nervous smile as she tried badly to relax herself... "H-hey, I'm Rita! Wh-what's your name?!" Trying to be as relaxed as possible, Rita was still clearly very nervous... she was talking to a random stranger, what would she think of her, even?! These questions flooded Rita's mind and she simply stretched out her hand to the green-haired girl... "U-um... p-pleased to meet you!"

Last edited by RitaZX on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : oopsie-daisies and such... : P)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:33 am

It wasn't hard for Lia to notice another girl walking up to her. She didn't exactly hide herself or anything. When she showed up and started to speak to her though, she seemed to give off that she didn't know her, which was not something that happened often around people in Azores. Lia gave her a small smile. "Hey. I'm not the greatest navigator around, sorry. I don't go to school alot. But I can take you a couple places I remember if you want, " she said. When the girl now named Rita showed her hand, Lia took it and shook lightly. "I'm Lia. Nice to meet you too." She still didn't get up just yet since she was a little down today and wasn't sure if Rita still wanted her to show them around. People never came to her for that. They only came for either autographs or perhaps questions on homework, the latter Lia would always dodge. "Are you a foreign student? Most people who are kids end up going here. You must be not from here!" she said with what appeared to be almost blissful satisfaction. She actually may have gotten a problem right this time...or she just made a wrong assumption again. Worth a try right?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:52 am

Rita was fortunate this girl was at least pretty friendly as she'd be extremely nervous otherwise... feeling the light handshake, Rita relaxed a lot more, letting the tenseness of the situation disperse in her mind... Though still, more confusion would arise as the girl said she didn't come to school... Rita wanted to ask her all sorts of questions now... but ultimately was too shy to say anything until the girl introduced herself to her. "A-ah, I see! Nice to meet you! Oh wait, I already said that, didn't I...?" Laughing a bit nervously, Rita withdrew her hand gingerly, trying to find something to say...
The next question came at a perfect time, she'd be able to answer this no problem and would rather say what was going on with her when prompted instead of randomly coming out and saying it... "Um, yeah, I'm from mainland Japan, actually... Kyoto, to be more specific..." Trying desperately to find something to say, Rita simply asked the girl about herself. "A-and you, Lia-san, are you from around here...?" Only after it realizing the stupid question she'd just made, Rita simply looked down in embarrassment, her cheeks flush with a bright crimson color... "I, uh.. sorry, that was a stupid question..." Looking back up a bit more, Rita still couldn't really keep eye-contact with Lia, instead preferring to look down and try to think of something to say... "Erm, sure... if you can, I'd like to be taken anywhere... though I'd rather be around school today, if possible... I don't mind leaving, though...!" Still speaking rather nervously, Rita simply waited for the girl's response, willing to follow her to most everywhere on this island...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:11 pm

With the nervousness of the girl, Lia instinctively had the urge to give her a wave and take on her other self Cuore, but she was not Cuore at the moment and she certainly wasn’t in the mood, so all she could do was manage a half smile. “You don’t have to give me any special name. Lia is just fine. Don’t worry about it. I actually am from…..Italy?” she said, though answered as though it were a question, like she couldn’t exactly remember herself. She didn’t seem to have an Italian accent if Rita knew how they sounded. “No yeah, it’s Italy, I couldn’t remember for a second,” she said, not exactly catching how that must have sounded. “But yeah, I can show you some places I know. I don’t hang around the library or anything like that, but I can take you to some of the sports clubs and show you there.” She said. That’d be fine, an easy job, and it got her mind off of the tension around the students and general public. If Rita chose to follow, Lia would lead her down the main entrance and towards the direction of the pool area for the swimming club. “You gonna join any of them?” she said turning her head back and using a hand to sloppily grab her frizzled hair as best she could and move it to the side so her vision of the transfer student was not blocked.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 am

Sensing the girl could notice her obvious distress, Rita simply slumped her shoulders and tried to relax more, listening as the girl said not to add anything to her name. "A-ah, okay then, Lia!" Giving the green-haired girl a halfhearted smile as she was still very nervous... Lia would end up being the first person Rita'd speak to in this school... she'd hope they could become friends easily... Listening intently at the girl's introduction, Rita couldn't help but laugh a slight bit as Lia struggled to remember where she was from, though more surprised to hear she was from Italy as Lia seemed very much japanese... aside from the green hair, of course, though Rita was able to see the black roots if she actually concentrated a bit on them. "Oh, really? You don't sound Italian at all!" Saying this not as an insult but as a simple commentary, Rita would continue to listen as the girl talked about the school, following her around the clubs and eventually reaching the swimming club, a club that she could actually make use of as there was not a kendo one here... Startled as snapped back to reality by the girl's question, Rita answered as best she could, not knowing exactly if she'd join or not... "Umm... maybe... I like the swimming club so I may pick it... I don't know yet.." Looking a bit more down, Rita asked a follow-up question. "So, um... is there anywhere else I should go now before I start school? Hopefully I start in two days as I still need to finish some things tomorrow..." Asking in a gingerly voice, Rita grabbed her arm and gave Lia a slight smile, already a lot more relaxed around her...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:04 pm

This girl really didn’t know who she was. For some reason that was both refreshing and disappointing to the performer. She liked being recognized, perhaps contrary to humble performers or celebrities. She just enjoyed the feeling. Lia chuckled a bit. “That’s a weird....what's the word...C...Coincidence-right, I was just taking you there myself,” she said. She would simply take her to the entrance to the inside pool, not actually going in, but it could be seen through the glass window that some people were diving and swimming around. “I go here sometimes when I need to get my work out in.” She said, instinctively reaching her hands down to touch her toes, revealing how flexible she was by completely bending forward and touching her knees with her nose for a brief moment before standing back straight. “Oh, maybe, I don’t worry too much about school really. I may be dropping out if I can get away with it and go to work. But you shouldn’t worry. Plenty of different people move to Azores, so there’s probably some from Japan living around here, so don’t worry. I am sure you'll fit right in,” she said giving a very charismatic smile that looked like it was carved out by the finest sculpter. It was positively infectious.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Smiling more brightly as they continued to talk, Rita gave a surprised look at Lia's posture, thinking it impressive that someone could bend themselves like that without even so much as flinching... Though she was quite flexible herself, Rita didn't nearly reach Lia's expertise and skill... "W-wow... that's impressive... You must have trained really hard to achieve that!" Smiling like a child now, Rita continued looking at the swimming pool as Lia talked, listening as she saw the swimmers, well, um... swim. Though Lia's answer was quite reassuring, Rita couldn't help but feel nervous... that was just who she was, someone who got nervous very easily and often couldn't keep a straight face regarding future events... Turning around to Lia, Rita noticed her smile, something that really captivated and made her do the same thing... a very infectious smile indeed, Rita couldn't help but give a slight giggle in return and smile just as well, already having enough trust in Lia that she could share a friendly conversation with ease. Looking around a bit more, Rita responded to Lia's speech, again intending to know more about this place and the surrounding islands. "Hmm, I see! Then next time, could you show me around the city? I want to know this place so I can walk around freely..." Giving Lia another shy smile, Rita was overjoyed at the idea of being independent as she was always protected and taken care of by her brother... and as she thought of him, Rita couldn't help but drop her head in a downcast look, though snapping back in a jolt as to not worry Lia. "U-Um, so... are there any cool places I should know about on the islands?" Now back to her previous face, Rita waited for the answer with a smile, this time leaning against the wall next to the club's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

She gave another bright smile, proud of her sudden stretch. She liked it when people watched her and were impressed. It made her feel like her efforts were worth it even off the clock. “Gotta exercise and stretch a lot to do that kind of thing. Maybe a good workout will get you more confident…” she said. Her smile would turn into a bit of a twist on her lips, kind of confused and a little dejected. “Sorry, I don’t know when I will have much free time. Maybe we can do something later in the week, but I dunno when I will be going back to work when this all blows over. I work at The Biggest Top if you want to show up there. It’s a circus,” she said casually, not really minding if she knew, and rather would be interested in a reaction. “But I’d say besides our circus of course, the best places around Azores are anywhere else in Penecia, there’s Lunapa if you want a beach day or a day at a waterfalls. Malstu is a good tourist spot as well. Maybe I should come back there at some point…” she said half to herself yet out loud. “Were you going to go inside and check out the club?”
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Kinda jumping off the wall a bit, Rita gave a semi-surprised look at Lia when she said she worked at a circus, something Rita heard about before through normal talk out on the town but never bothered to check it out herself... "Oh, really? Must be fun! I'll be glad to come there, maybe I'll see you? What do you do there, anyway?" Sounding a bit more intrigued, Rita wanted to know more about this girl, even make friends with her... this was really a rare occurrence when Rita actually wanted to make friends with someone she herself approached... however you looked at it, this truly was a spectacular event... Listening as Lia went on about the islands and their short descriptions, Rita simply nodded and said: "Actually, I should check some other islands, San Malarus isn't really my style, you see?" Leaning back a bit to ponder whether or not she'd actually go in and check things out, Rita decided to stay with Lia for today, since she intrigued her so much... "Actually, wanna walk home together later? My house isn't very far, just a thirty-minute walk, at most." Waving her hand in front of her as she said this, Rita continued on. "Actually, I don't even know what year you're in... I'm a third-year though I'm only sixteen... I skipped first grade, that's why... and I'm turning 17 this October, actually!" Her intention was for Lia to talk about herself a bit, since Rita wanted to share these things with her... she really was interested in the girl who so suddenly caught her attention in the crowd, seemingly simple-looking aside from the hair... Standing idly and continuing leaning on the wall, Rita would walk home gladly if Lia were to accept, not really knowing this school's time-chart...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:49 pm

So maybe Lia dug herself a hole by mentioning where she worked after just turning away a bunch of people signing autographs. Maybe if she were dressed up she’d show off more and sign more, but she did not exactly feel in the mood today. School always brought her down. “I uh, perform there?” she let out. She didn’t lie, but she didn’t say the whole truth about her business at the place. “I probably will be going straight home, so I can’t join you today. Maybe some other time. As for my year….I uh….I’m 19, but I am a sophomore….ha…ha,” she said, scratching her head and laughing. Even as she sounded embarrassed, she still maintained a confident face, like it was just a minor deal with her life. “I may have gotten held back a few times. School is annoying sometimes you know?”
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Hearing with a friendly face as Lia would go on about her job, something Rita actually would like to go to since she never was taken much to a circus while growing up... so this'd be a prime opportunity to experience the event... "Mhm, alrighty then! I look forward to seeing you perform, Lia!" Smiling heartily, Rita couldn't help but give Lia a slight giggle as she said her age and year, though not really surprised at the former... "Wow, really? I guess that means I'm your senpai!" Laughing now cheerfully, Rita said this in a joking tone, of course, not really intending to have Lia call her senpai.. that'd just be weird to her... Answering now the first part of Lia's question, Rita leaned again on the wall, something that always had her quite comfortable. "Hmm, I see... that's a shame... want me to walk you home, though? I have nothing else to do today so I don't mind!" Giving Lia another hearty smile, Rita got up back on her feet and walked over a bit more towards Lia. "School may suck but just a few friends with you make it all worthwhile... I don't really care if you got held back, it just means we ended up meeting!" Realizing how weird this must have sounded out of the blue, Rita jumped back a bit and put her hands in front of her to cover up her horrified look. "A-Ah, um, no, I didn't really mean it like... wait, um... dangit! Um... I dunno..." Now slumping towards the front, Rita simply sighed and looked back up, gauging Lia's expression though she couldn't quite see it... "Anyway, forget I said anything... I'm free right now so I can walk you home... it'd give me some time to look at the islands too... where do you live, by the way?" Now standing in a more comfortable position with her arms behind her back, Rita relaxed and gave Lia a cheerful smile, trying to at least make herself forget about her previous blunder...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 pm

“Senpai? I uh….not sure what that means, but sure!” Lia said recovering from the unfamiliar term. She figured it was Japanese, but Lia was nowhere near the most knowledgeable person around, so she was more confused than anything. “If you want we can, but I live where I work, so we’ll be heading to the circus in Penecia. If that isn’t too far out of your way. Maybe we can get a snack along the way!” she said. If pleasing the new student got her back into the role, she was going to do it. She suddenly felt a lot better knowing she could impress her and make her want to hang out with Lia more. She felt a bit happier even despite the recent tension. She half-hoped she would join her if because she could show her the circus. Man she was getting a little hyped up. “Well, how about we meet here after school today and we can walk home there If you want?” she asked. If Rita agreed, they would meet around the swimming club after school and they would walk to the circus in Penecia, talking about various things.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 pm

A little drop of cold sweat at how Lia was getting so hyped up, Rita gave her a thumbs up and nodded. "Mhm, no problem! I should get some exercise anyway so this'll be useful for three things!" Those would, of course, be: "1! I'll spend some more time with you! 2! I get a free tour of Penecia! 3! I get to exercise!" Listing all three on her fingers as she talked, Rita stopped and let out a cheery and infectious laugh, something she hoped would get Lia to laugh a bit too... Hearing the bell ring made her pause, however as her face turned a little more bummed out and sad... "Aww, I guess you gotta go now... well, I'll definitely meet you here after school!" Waving with a smile on her face, Rita turned away and walked to the school grounds, where she'd spend all her time exploring the school while waiting... Though the bell rung sooner than she expected... or so it seemed... keeping her promise to Lia, Rita walked back to the swimming club to meet her, taking a look inside and talking to a few people so she could get signed up in the meanwhile... Hearing steps behind her, Rita looked behind her, seeing Lia walk over calmly to her. "Hey, you ready to go?" Already being done with what she had to do here, Rita and Lia left school and took the underwater subway over to Penecia in an uneventful voyage with some chit-chat along the way. "So, where do you live? I know it's at the circus but I don't really know where it is... hehe..." Giving a sheepish smile, Rita asked Lia, deciding to follow her where she went were she to show her the way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:52 pm

As the trip went on, Lia seemed to grow a little more eager to return home. She'd love to get some practice or exercise in. As they walked through the island city of Penecia, full of extravagance and expense, there would obviously be a number of ads either on TV or on building walls advertising Cuore the performer at the Biggest Top, which were rather hard to not notice, including pictures of the woman herself in her intricate clothing. Lia didn't seem to take notice of it, and in fact kept silent about it. In any event, she would lead her down the main road. "Can't wait to be home. I'll be finally able to do something. You have hobbies?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jobless (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobless (Rita)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next