Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Putting pieces together (Rita)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Ananke probably wasn't someone that people who hadn't gone to meet Angela would really know about, but that was beside the point. Rita actually was, along with Sharaku, the one who probably knew the most out of regular Users, so Nagisa actually was sort of right in coming to meet her. She couldn't say whether her way of doing so was good or not, considering that, in this world, Users had every reason to be paranoid of each other, seeing as some of their powers could be made manifest in the real world.

"Good, I'm glad you agree with me. I have one other person that I trust, and more than enough to let her have my back. I'll introduce you two later, if you don't mind but, for now, I need you to see something." Rita breathed in deeply, relaxing. "You've told me your powers, so I at least want to return that favor. We should go somewhere else for this. Work is ending soon, so I can show you backstage if you want. Or I could tell you instead of showing you, whatever." The silvernette shrugged. She wouldn't blame Nagisa if, for some reason, she got defensive. Taking someone "out back" to show them your powers usually wasn't seen as favorable and she knew it. However, she was no liar, just didn't want to demonstrate them in front of so many people. The kind of stuff she did could scare someone shitless.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Nagisa bit her lower lip. She didn't believe that Rita wanted to hurt her but on the other hand she wasn't willing to take any risks, plus she had already send a text for a cab to come for her so she would have to leave soon, having Rita explain her powers instead of demonstrating them.

"It's better to just tell me, I believe I failed to mentioned it but our school is planning a sports festival so there's a lot of work I have to do as a member of the student government. Since you are in the swimming you should return for it... perhaps Thesis will try another move like she did at the stadium so I need every persona user who is able to fight in the school grounds. But we still have time for that, so please feel free to explain me your powers."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Nagisa's explanation didn't make much sense to Rita. Thesis seemed to be much too content in sticking to the football stadium so she sincerely doubted that the school would actually be a target for... anything, really.

"Tell the swimming club captain I'm quitting. I joined because I thought it would be fun, but I have no time for it. As for the school thing, I refuse." Rita narrowed her eyes slightly, looking away. "I have someone to protect here at the circus. If there's one place I should be right now, it's here. When not investigating, I'm not leaving Penecia. Ever." That was final. Rita wouldn't budge on her decision, especially with Lia being here. When the moving shows started, then she'd accompany them, but that was to be the only time that she would actually leave this island, not counting when she needed to go into an Alternate World.

"As for my powers, I'm able to control flames to a science and even turn my weapon into fire. My Persona wields a sword and can control fire as well, but that isn't all she can do... well, I'm sure you'll see sooner or later so I'll just keep it brief like that. Anyway, if you're busy, feel free to go now, I need to finish my shift." One thing that was true was that Rita was actually still at work and wasn't out yet. She needed to get back to tending the animals, and fast... she knew how terrifying they turned when hungry...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Under normal circumstances Nagisa would have tried to convince Rita to stay in the team and come back to school but there was something to her tone that made Nagisa hold her tongue. Hyde had told her that Thesis was looking for someone, perhaps Rita already knew that and she had made the necessary arrangements to protect them. Nagisa decided not to push this topic any further, until not until she was in better terms with Rita. For now they had to focus on their mission.

"Very well, your powers sound useful especially if we are going to face a creature which is weak against fire attacks. I'll make sure to point you at the ones who will be more vulnerable to your elements. Here I will dial my number to your phone so you can call me when you need me." She said before she began dialing. Since she know her number by heart she had no problem with doing it within a couple of seconds.

"Since you are busy I should let you work... I don't want to push you but please do come back to school, with a brain like yours you could work miracles it would be a waste if you only used it to take care of the animals of a circus, but I digress and I do not mean to be rude. We shall speak again soon." Nagisa said before she politely bowed and walked away through the main gate. Just like she expected a car was waiting to drive her to the dorms.

[Nagisa exits the scene]
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Rita sighed as Nagisa went off, glancing at the number on her phone. "You wouldn't understand..." Crymson as well gave a small sigh as he approached his sister, placing a hand on her shoulder. "As much as I hate to say it, she's right. You really should go back to school some time." The silvernette frowned and shoved her phone into her pocket before doing the same with her hands, then started to walk away, back onto her job.

"I understand more than you think what it's like having someone to love." Just as Rita went off on her own, the detective's phone rung a light tune, putting a weak smile on his face as he recognized it. Of course, they had special ringtones for each other, didn't they? He picked up the call and took off, back to his protege's house.

"You know, I think she's starting to become more and more like you." Those words to the phone were all that were heard from the otherwise quiet talk.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:32 pm

Rita and Nagisa failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting pieces together (Rita)   Putting pieces together (Rita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting pieces together (Rita)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2