Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:47 am

“….” Hyde opened his eyes and blinked twice. “……. Huh? Did…. did I just die?” Hyde was confused he didn’t even realize what happened as he got up and held his head in confusion. However, he still had his jester arcana attack. Well not really, it acted on instinct while Hyde tried to register what happened. “ What was…. Strange… oh..oh were fighting. Oo-ok, right!”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Hyde, stand up! Hyde! — Shunnosuke was moderately panicked to see Hyde falling down after Maria's spell. Everything happened too fast for him to notice and perhaps do something. It didn't take long for Sentinel take measures against it, his persona bringing Hyde back to life, much to Shunnosuke's relief...and he was already back to the fight as if he had just passed out in the middle of it. Like...what happened? His expression was clearly confused here, but at least that meant he wouldn't have to assault Maria, even if it was a fragment of her personality and memories. He wasn't too comfortable with the idea of beating on a child.

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Enemy Defeated - You Have Survived

And as Simon before her, she would fall back, and her body would begin to crumble like glass. She looked to Sentinel, glass shards falling from her eyes that looked like tears. "Senty...I'm sorry. I only wanted to know. But you don't need to act like I will get in trouble over everything. You can trust yourself. Don't worry about protecting me so much. I'm not in danger anymore...." She then began to crumble and finally fall forward, her body becoming a pile of glass and dust. Sentinel felt something lift within him again. He knew that while Maria may have been something to hold him back, or perhaps even an excuse for a purpose, it was not the only thing he was made for, and Maria always loved him, and probably always will no matter what happened to them.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Everyone receives the following ore with less chance for lesser ores:

Ore Recieved:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:36 pm

The android watched Maria slowly fall apart, telling him that she was sorry, that she only wanted to know the truth, and she wasn't in danger anymore. The android smiled a bit at that as he felt as though a great burden was lifted from his shoulders. He had his resolve now...it was time to face Maria, the real one with the truth. She, no they would overcome it...like they always do. "Alright....alright. Thank you Maria, I will tell you the truth as soon as possible." The android said placing a hand on his chest, before turning around and facing the others. He now knew that Maria and himself could overcome the world with their love for one another. He gave them each a nod of his head, before moving pass them he had gotten one of the most important ones out of the way. While it would be nice to hear what Lisa had to say...he could finish this with some peace of mind. As he strode past the other two he would speak to them.

"Alright, let's go find my shadow and finish this, once and for all." he said before taking the door that they came into Maria's chamber. Back outside he would resume his pace backtracking as fast as they could until they got to Simon's chamber, now it was time to explore the other way. The path that would lead to Sentinel's hiding shadow. What would his shadow say, what would it look like? More importantly how would they fight it? If it reflected his skills and weaknesses like Naomi, then he could be quite an intimidating foe. He did have a skill that would cover up his own weakness of ice, meaning that Hyde might not be able to knock him down with ice spells....no doubt this would be more than a bit difficult. He wondered if his shadow had Orgia mode like he did? But it was a shadow right, and not a full-fledged copy of himself? Well it could use an attack that only Naomi claimed to be able to use....he couldn't write anything off, could he? No of course not that would be throwing caution to the wind and he couldn’t simply put his friends in danger. No, it would be wise to assume the worst case scenario and see what could go wrong. The bad news is that if it had Orgia mode then it would be able to attack twice a turn, but at the same time it would be rendered vulnerable shortly thereafter. Regardless, the android pressed on hoping to hurry up and find his shadow!

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:07 pm

“Unnnnhh….” Hyde was a little flustered for the time being, he didn’t know that shadows contained skills like that. The light attack that the shadow of maria used was a lot more devastating mentally than it was physically. Seeing a bright light like that and coming too after hearing the voice of his friends, he had no idea what just happened. That was pretty scary, and Hyde kind of hoped deep down inside that he would not have to experience something like that again. It was already bad enough that the wild card contract brought up his timely death, Hyde didn’t want to be paranoid because of this. “…………………” Honestly, Hyde was a little bit silent for a while, he didn’t really say anything as they continued waking , he followed behind quietly as he thought to himself. “……….” Even the silence that Hyde himself was emitting started to bug him just a bit, he felt as if he should break the Ice for the time being and say something a little bit hopeful. Or at least, figure out how the others were doing. “That’s right, my friends…my team…I have more important things to worry about right now.” Hyde decided to ask about alphonse first.

“So, I’m guessing you are going to tell Maria right after we head on out of here. I’m sure that everything is going to be fine Alphonse, just remember to breathe and remain using eye contact. I think there is a trick to eye contact, if you look away, it kind of makes you seem guilty or something. No wait, maybe it’s just rude to look away? Either way, make sure you look at her!” Well, that was awkward, but Hyde was feeling a little strange himself right now, so he couldn’t help it. Though, Hyde turned around and looked towards Shun.” Well Shun, after seeing all of this, what’s your opinion on Alphonse now? Nothing is as it seem, I guess one of the greatest crimes that Alphonse committed was to not being honest with himself. Look at it this way, are police considered murders if they had to shoot someone to save another If you was the person in danger, I would cross that line if it meant keeping you safe. Maybe I’m naïve, I don’t know….” Hyde was trying to give a bit of insight and see where Shun’s head was at.

Movement- Following
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 am

And it's over. For the whole duration of this battle with the fragments of Maria, Shunnosuke remained in a quiet motion, and he understood why. It was not his place to talk, but something between the robot and his inner struggles. He wondered if he would ever go through the same, and should it be the case, he wouldn't want strange people butting in his matters. However, while this unusual altruistic demeanor is a little fraction of why the teenager opted to step back and refrain to what he was assigned to do as a team mate, the main reason for him to keep his silence was: that was all absurdly frightening for him. Shunnosuke wasn't scared of Alphonse per se, obviously the robot hardly would do anything to harm him regardless of his past deeds. Still, the possibility of associating with a criminal, a murderer was...scary by itself. He used to consider Alphonse as his acquaintances, only to discover a criminal can be everyone. Not just monsters on the surface, but everyday people you couldn't even imagine to be able to commit a crime or perceive as criminals in first place. What was he doing with this kind of “person”...?

When Hyde addressed him that question, Shunnosuke was still lost in thoughts. Could he really stay friends with someone who allegedly killed another? Hyde's point made sense, there's no denying, and when he stated he'd do the same for him, Shunnosuke was taken aback for a moment but...they aren't talking about the two of them. They aren't talking about an authority force. They're talking about the person next door, who can be your relative, your neighbor, your friend. His eyes shifted to Alphonse's figure as the teen opted to follow them, though slightly behind for instinctive reasons. — ...don't tell. — That's the first thing that came to his mind. — What's the point? What's done is done, and there's nothing you can do to revert things. You'll have to live with that. And besides... — His tone may have been clipped before, but his expression is something that could be described was...concerned. Thoughtful, even. — I've known by experience the truth is not always the right choice... — The teen quieted down once more, as if restoring himself, assimilating everything that was said from all parties, be it the fragment of Maria, Alphonse and even Hyde. — She did say she doesn't need to know... If it's true what you said about going that far only to protect her...if you really live up to your own belief that what you have done was for her own good, then why does it feel like you're going to tell her as if you have committed a crime to confess? As if you want to see yourself free of a burden? If you struggle so much to know whether you should tell her or not, then do you really believe what you have said to us, or are you just trying to convince yourself...? — His question was more a rethorical one than something aimed to extract a response from Alphonse. However, the teen really wanted to understand Alphonse's thought logic here...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:40 am

The android heard Hyde's concerns and he nodded, "Yes, breaking eye contact and turning your attention from your audience makes you look shifty eyed and not trustworthy, police officers, and attorneys are taught this. I just know that much because of research." The android said as he turned his attention back to the path as he navigated his way through the dungeon that lay in the recesses of his mind. When Hyde asked their third member his opinion of the android, he began to pay a bit more attention curious to see if Shunnosuke would bring jup the past issue.

However, instead he seemed advocating the idea of not telling Maria because it wouldn't change anything and that if he did not feel guilty about what he was doing for the good of Maria, why did it feel like he needed to confess. "You are getting confused, Maria did not want to hear the truth that I was offering her, her fragment was in denial. She didn't want to hear that someone killed her father to protect her, that is a hard thing to hear. No one would want to know that a loved one killed another loved one in order to protect the person they both loved.” The android said with a slight sigh of sadness. However, his posture seemed to gain confidence as he moved past the sad memory into his stance on the issue. I'm sure that this is the right path, but that doesn't make it any easier. What you see is not me trying to convince myself or others, but to overcome the amount of pain that I'm going to be putting Maria through. I don't want to do it to her, but if I have no choice, then I will do what I must do, to keep her safe. It will hurt her, but...I have a feeling that no matter what happens we will overcome it. We’ve come a long way together and while this might be our greatest hurdle with a huge and a smile….we can go a long way." The android told Shunnosuke confidently before moving forward toward the group's goal. His shadow, who would no doubt seek to take advantage of any doubt he had. The android would have to steel his will against the monster that would soon stand before him. However, he was confident he could overcome his shadow and whatever challenge it posed. After all he had his friends by his side and with them; he would be more than able to overcome anything he had to face.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:03 am

It was good that Shun and  Alphonse managed to talk  it out for now, all that there is left to do is to take but the number one shadow that is causing all of this. Right now, that greatest threat is Alphonse’s shadow, he wasn’t too sure how powerful that the shadow will be or if the shadow would say anything that would try to discourage his friend. Whatever the shadow tries to say or do, Hyde hoped that Alphonso wouldn’t listen to him. “Hey Alphonse I’m not too sure what kind of gimmick that the  shadow is  going to have, something hitting your soft spot. Like having Maria be in danger and the shadow mourning over it, parlor tricks to mess with your mind. I just want you to know, remember what the fragment of Maria just told you a while ago. She loves you, and she’s not in danger. Maria is waiting outside for us, and you are going to go ahead and  see her right after this is done, so don’t even bother paying attention to any kind of mind tricks that the shadow or this dungeon might play on you. “

It was the most that Hyde could say in the meantime; he didn’t say much of anything to Shun. It’s not because he didn’t want to talk to Shun, there is always a time to talk to Shun. However, Shun was going through his own concerns when it comes to the relationship that Shun himself has his  with Alphonse. He would much rather not bother them  while they talked until  they managed to get up to the final battle. Hyde kind of wanted to see that women, but they wasted enough  time as it was. Hyde kind of wanted to experience the latent feelings of a mother, Something that he hasn’t necessarily seen until he met Naomi’s mother. Hyde was a bit jealous of that,  he wondered if his mother felt anything at all when she gave him up for adoption at the  orphanage. “………………” It was Alphonse’s decision  ultimately, and everything that happens this time around was his show. “ You know, I been thinking. The team seems to have been on odds. But I think we should get it together, and….. care about each other more… you know. All of this exposure as to how family should be,   I wonder if we would ever reach that far, to get through those hurdles.

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Getting confused? Is that what he had to say? So be it. Shunnosuke find it completely abhorrent that he was trying to help someone, in his own way, and ended up having his words diminished, regardless of that being Alphonse's intention or not. — Yes, no one would like to know their acquaintances is a murderer. — He completed Alphonse's line thought rather surly. Other than that, he wouldn't buy his argument. There was no reason for that at all; why risk the chance to ruin his relationship with the girl with an undesired revelation? It could potentially backfire, so...what's the importance of that gesture? Unless it's a personal accomplishment for the sake of his clean conscience, as he's been suspecting this whole time, then the point is moot.

It's not like that pain is necessary... Don't tell me “I have no choice”, because you do. Most of our lives are made of choices. You chose to kill her father, and you can choose to tell her about it or not. You can choose to go through what may come next, or not. If you don't want to put her into pain, then don't do it, simple as that. If I were Maria...I wouldn't want to know the person I love did something that would make me hurt. — In fact, nobody in their right minds would be pleased to know such thing. He wasn't trying to discredit Alphonse, but that positivity he shared with Hyde was delusional. Was he the only one seeing the problem here? — In the end, it's ultimately up to you. Do whatever you want, as long as you don't say later I didn't warn you of what could happen. Though, I'm sure you know it already, then I rest my case. — He wasn't even sure anymore of why he chose to partake that mission and comply to the attendant's warning. Even, why was he concerned of what may happen next Alphonse's decision. What does he know, right? If the android came to him to seek for the teenager's advice only to reject it later, then he might as well just follow Hyde's and leave him be. Too bad for them if they didn't appreciate Shun's rationality when it was mostly needed. That said, the teenager had seriously lost his will to speak anything further here. Until Hyde decided to speak up again, that is, about his concerns related to the ties in the team. He was still worried about it?? How many times has Shun told him to just discard them from his life and treat them as coworkers for a common goal? He would never tolerate the treatment Hyde receives from certain people of the team if he was in his shoes. All of that would just make Shun sigh, extremely displeased. As if the previous topic wasn't enough... — I have no intention of forming bonds with people who can't appreciate me. You might as well grow a brain and do the same. — His words might sound harsh, but seriously...he could only do much as to care enough for Hyde at a certain extent.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:04 pm

It was clear that Shunnosuke was not agreeing with Sentinel given just what he was saying things like the pain wasn't necessary for Maria to go through. "I know I have a choice, and Maria has a right to know what really happened to her father. She needs to know that sometimes people have to make tough decisions and when they make tough decisions the ones that they love are always the first they have in mind. This is one of the hard choices that has to be made in life, I could not tell her like you said and let her live in bliss. However, now that I've fought her fragment, I think that is the worst thing to do. Life isn't simple and easy despite how much we may want it to be there will come a time when we all have to make a tough decision." The android said, "And if not telling her and letting her find out the truth on her own leads her into the worst nightmare that will haunt her for the rest of the life. The pain that telling her causes is much better than having her live in a nightmare. I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for her. I thought sheltering her was the right idea, but...after what I've seen and heard I can't keep telling myself that." The android said, it did seem like Shunnosuke was trying to argue from the standpoint of utility to the android. Avoid pain and seek pleasure, but sometimes life didn't allow for such a calculus.

“Shunnosuke, I appreciate you telling me all this, and looking out for Maria and I’s best interest. It means you are a good friend. I know the consequences of my actions. I thank you for offering your advice.” The android said before looking toward Hyde who had warned him about the reality of what he might see, “I know Hyde, I won’t be like I was with Maria. I can face myself and I will defeat it. I’m not going to let these concerns or fears hold me back any longer, we are going to defeat my shadow and then turn our attention to the angels.” The android said, and then the concerns about the team came up. Now of all times, sure there was tension between Shunnosuke and Hyde against Naomi, but humans do not always see eye to eye. “Perhaps there is some tension, but we must overcome the issues we face. I understand that you two don’t like Naomi and Naomi isn’t exactly a buddy with you two, but my question is why is that? I understand that Naomi dislikes Hyde for making a mistake and an assumption. Have you two not been able to get over that? Is there some other issue that you find to be a problem?” The android asked, figuring that since he was one of the more mature people or at least rational people he would be able to propose a solution.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:01 pm

“but……” Hyde didn’t have too much to offer when it comes down to a sound and reasonable argument of being friends with everyone. It was pretty hard for him in the first place, trying to get along with people that doesn’t seem to like him very much. Sometimes Hyde could be a bit Vain at times, but it was practically self-torture at this point. Hyde had no clue as to why Naomi didn’t like him? She could be mean sometimes, but he still liked her. Naomi been through a lot, and being through her memories only made Hyde see that a lot more than he expected.

“I don’t know, I tried a few times but she isn’t necessarily responding to me in the way that I would want her to. It was made clear that she won’t even give me the time of day if the situation in alternate San malarus isn’t solved, but how can it be solved? It’s a world where being a persona user is a crime, outlawed for being different and thus promptly killed. I couldn’t stand to live in a world like that; I would go crazy after witnessing all of my friends being hunted. When something is considered as a standard for years of that alternate world, is this something we could fix in a matter of days or weeks? If they killed me and got their little bounty, would everything go back to the way that it was? What’s that exactly? What’s considered normal over there? Naomi said that my actions put an important person to her in danger in that world. Did I screw up that bad that other people are paying the price for my mistake, or was it always like that, and now people are guilty of association? If that’s the case, and I don’t know anyone else over there, then doesn’t it link back to something Naomi did that she could be caught for?” Hyde was quiet for a little while, but he spoke up again.

“You know, sometimes I feel as I’m the problem at times. That I cause the most problems for the team, so much that it outweighs whatever good I done. And when I feel like that, I wonder if I wasn’t around as often, everyone would do a bit better without me or something. I don’t know…. Sharaku is pretty calm and cool….shun is charismatic and influential…. Alphonse is an advanced computer that’s pretty smart and probably strong as well, and Naomi is really good with technology. I have nothing to offer……” Hyde would then switch over to codas and prepare for the fight against the shadows.

Actions taken
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Since this was going basically nowhere and Alphonse already has this idea set in stone, Shunnosuke stayed silent, not adding any more questions to the issue. Yes, it can be potentially worse if Maria discovers it by herself in the future, through some clever digging and whatnot. Definitely something worth a soap opera plot. However, he questioned how would that happen if she has no clue to where to start. In any case, he will tell Maria no matter what, there’s little he could actually do to convince him it was a bad idea…or maybe not, Maria is still a child, she might actually not pay too much importance to that, for children are much eager to forgive instead of forsaking. Well, not his problem. He shrugged when Alphonse addressed to him, nonchalantly.

For the following subject, he had even less will to speak. He couldn’t really understand the fuss about the interpersonal relationships between them. Really, they all met thanks to a coincidence. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn’t make you a team, or acquaintances. That logic just irked him long time, as well as Hyde grieving over the fact you can’t please both grecian and Trojan. He seriously felt this urge to point out a few things, mainly the fact they “antagonized” Naomi so much, which they didn’t. Well, Hyde didn’t, Shun…maybe. — Excuse me, get over “that”? That what? — He was seriously about to argue with Alphonse, if it weren’t for Hyde throwing his self-esteem to absurdly low levels. The teenager blinked a few times, not sure if the redhead really meant it or if it was some prank… When did he drop his optimistic self? And why? Because of Naomi and the others? That’s something way beyond acceptable for Shunnosuke. Sure, he sometimes had low tolerance to Hyde’s inflamed and passionate speeches pulled off from some random anime and the teenager acknowledged he could sometimes be harsh to his classmate, but…it was one thing when it came from him, it was another thing when it came from anybody else, namely Naomi. Self-centered or not, Shunnosuke felt entitled to treat Hyde on rigid standards, but he would never allow other people to do the same to him. — Are you being serious, Hyde? Just to know if I’m allowed to laugh now. I fail to see how Naomi being a geek — oh, sorry, “good with technology” — has helped us with, for example, saving Lune when she was the first to bail out back then. Second, Alphonse being a computer wasn’t able to come up with a rational and reasonable enough plan of retrieving Lune to safety. Instead, he somehow thought it was a good idea to hit Lewis’s legs while the man was holding Lune upon a bridge. Being a computer apparently doesn’t make you intelligent and visionary enough. No offense, Alphonse. — He snickered with acidity at the ridiculousness of that. Sure, Shun didn’t oppose to the idea at first, but he didn’t come up with that firstly either. — Third, Sharaku actually went forth with that poor excuse of a plan and used his power which ultimately caused Lune to drown. Being “cool” did nothing to his favor here and he didn’t even consider how risky it was to Lune nor did he reject it right away. As for me…contrary to what you may believe, Lewis didn’t want to listen to what I had to say, no matter how influential and charismatic I may sound. Too bad for him, he ended up in jail anyway. — He shrugged, trying to not bother with that. Shun liked the man to an extent, but even him knew that it was the man to blame for his fate. — As you can see, none of us have anything concrete to offer. Well… at least I’m safe I didn’t put anyone’s life in danger or run away at the first opportunity BUT getting back to the point, stop-the-self-pity-right-now because we were only able to rescue Lune and the other skank because we worked together… Wow, enough of hanging out with you, Hyde, I’m even starting to sound like you. Actually, a better version of you!

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Shadows have Appeared - PvS Combat Has Begun

Strengthened Squire:

Shadow Horde:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:36 am

((Rough school time...sorry ;w;. Would love to post a long one, but just exhausted all the time.))

Stats::

Skill used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next