Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Hmmm….” Hyde observed he already knew the entire deal between Sentinel and his creator. He did it for the sake of protecting someone that he cared about. The only thing that Hyde was worried about was how Shun would take it. Hyde wasn’t exactly clean either he done his own share of killing, even though it was either him or the other person. Those were the stains of his own past that he knew that he couldn’t get away from. “Tch, looks like this guy is a nutcase. Is he really Maria’s father? Fix maria? With a chainsaw? She’s a human being!” Was this Alphonse’s memories of this an? Were memories that accurate?” ….” Either way, Hyde decided that it would be best to scan him and cripple him for the time being. IT was a passive action, but he was hoping that this shadow had a weakness Hyde had access to.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 am

...Astonished. So, that was Simon. The man who created Alphonse. Shunnosuke knew about him already. Alphonse had told him before his story about his creation, sure. He had told the teenager he was an android and Maria's father had passed away, Shun remembered that. Still, staying in front So...was it true, then? Was he really a murderer? He had no proper reaction to that. It could be a metaphor, couldn't it? But "I will kill you again"...

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 4wiki1

The android's attacks would prove to not do much damage to the good scientist, as all it would do would make his head lean back a bit, and return with a face to Sentinel. However, with both of those attacks came a sudden change of appearance on the fragment's body; namely that two cracks had appeared on his person, in suspiciously familiar places. In fact they looked alot like the places Sentinel himself had shot him at. "All your purpose is is to be sent to the next junkyard. You would kill me, her maker? I loved her, and you of all people knew it. You must be broken, the way you reject my ideas as your own father. You're just a machine who thought that they could fulfill the role by committing patricide. I was going to keep Maria alive, and all you did was give her a clock. She will die one day, and you know that. So what wrong was I doing? I just wanted to protect her like any father would want to. She was my everything. Lisa may have died, but I was not going to lose her!" At those words, he would run to Shunnosuke and rev up the chainsaw along the way, before making an attempted slash across his chest and then proceed to shove his foot to his chest whether the attack hit or not to regain distance. What was this an? Someone else for Sentinel to lean on and pretend really understood his actions? All he was doing was taking the law of his existence; something that only his Father would decide, into his own hands.

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Simon:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 pm

The android saw Simon's face shatter, but he seemed relatively unaffected by the blows. Good the android knew how to proceed then. Simon then spoke again telling him of his action and what he had really done. There were some facts in those words, but even then....there were still some issues. The words that haunted him were briefly spoken, and the android felt his heart run cold. The question is...why did he give Maria that clock? Isn't that where the answer lay? In his reasoning? "Yes! You loved her! That was clear as day, nothing else could explain your overwhelming desire to protect her! It explains why you went to such lengths to ensure that your fear of the last person you loved would never die! It's why I was created to protect Maria!" The android paused as Odyessus came forth again a chalice in his hands a blue light sprung from it and surrounded Sentinel feeling him with power. He had the answer within his grasp already, he just had to hammer Simon with it.

"What was wrong with what you were doing!? In your grief you couldn't have seen it, could you!? You were blinded by your fear!You saw Maria living and enjoying her life! She was happy, she had friends, she had me, and she had you! She was happy with her life! She was enjoying her life! Isn't that what you wanted in your love for her!? To have all these things!? What you were planning on doing is making her something that she wasn't! Something like me that can never cry, fall in love, and truly feel! Maria is all about these emotions, and they are critical to what it is to be human! Don't you see!? What you were doing was going to destroy everything that you loved with your operation! You were going to destroy what made Maria the daughter that you loved and cherished! You were going to replace her with something that was artificial. She would be in a cage that would eternally trap her and that potential! Is that what you would want for you own daughter!?" The android roared, and Odysseus drew a bronze blade, while it could not act it was preparing for a devastating attack against Sentinel's creator.

Stats::

Skills used::

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 pm

“What do you mean shes going to die? What is he talking about Alphonse, is maria sick or something?” Hyde didn’t really know what to say, he wanted to know if Maria was going to be alright or not. However this shadow was in the way of progressing. “”Alright, the scan came in. “ With that being said Hyde switched his persona towards his emperor arcana and used a lightning move. “If this scan is right, and he isn’t some special kind of shadow, this should down him. “ Hyde was hoping that he didn’t miss. “ Get ready for it Shun, this might be the big ender!

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:36 pm

ugh...

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

(OoC: Hyde, don't forget the fact to add 30% Defense to your stats due to Marakukaja and now strength boost due to Tarukaja)

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 4wiki1

After the blast of lightning from Hyde, the fragment began to crack harder, the fractures coming from the bulletholes on his body, and making him kneel forward and wheeze. "Fool! It was to save her! There is nothing but sickening and corruption in the world. What I was going to do would have kept her safe from the horrors of humanity. No one is redeemable, no one but her. And she did not deserve to risk being ruined by anyone in the real world. She only needed me, and you Sentinel..." Even as he groaned in pain from the attack, he looked at him, with eyes filled with hatred and sorrow. Why would he not want to protect his daughter? It was his every right to try and keep her safe, and his duty as a parent.

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Simon:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:51 pm

The android watched Simon hit the ground and he been to crack a bit more. The android saw the bullet holes, and felt a bit of sorrow. He was just trying to protect her, like the android was....why did their paths come into conflict? Simon was concerned about her being corrupted, and that she did not deserve the chance of the world corrupting her. She only needed him and Sentinel. "She had us! We were both there! Protecting her and caring for her! It was our duty to keep her safe! So why...why did you feel so compelled to do what you were planning on doing? She had all that she could have ever wanted. She had us." the android said sorrowfully, if that was all she needed then why did Simon feel the need to press forward.

"My entire purpose was to protect her, why didn't you trust me?" The android asked, it had been bugging him as to why the fragment had not addressed this. Undoubtedly because he was broken, or that was the answer that the android was expecting. There was one thing that he had left, but he was holding back on it....it might be handy later. However, Odysseus leaped forward bronze sword in hand striking Simon twice, a blow to each arm trying to make the man drop the chainsaw. The cut was deep intending on severing or damaging the muscles of the fragment.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:17 am

Hyde cracked his knuckles and switched his persona. Codas appeared and aimed all of his spears at simon.” Don’t worry, Maria is in good hands. She has strong friends that care about her; nothing’s going to happen as long as were around. Alphonse isn’t alone either…… So… rest…… remain memory and let us pass…….” It probably wasn’t the best thing to say for the moment, but that was all Hyde could think about. Afterwards, Codas came in and attacked the man with an arrow rain, he was trying to completely eliminate the obstacle that stood In their way. It shouldn’t be much longer now. “It’s over…”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:41 am

Absorbed in his own thoughts, trying to grasp whether the whole killer issue was really an issue or not, he stood still, watching both boys clash with Simon. Fighting the villain. While he was there, staring fixedly at Alphonse with a somewhat distant gaze. Andromeda knew she still had to assist the boys and that's what she did. Shun, however, didn't know what to say or do in light of Alphonse's true nature being revealed.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 pm

After the final blows, the arm that held the chainsaw would fly off and crumble into dust. He knelt forward and chuckled darkly. It seemed that whatever the fragment of his corrupted mind was, it was now crumbling. He looked up to Sentinel, his glasses fallen off and his face half a smile. "Fine then. You win. I didn't trust you because you were something I made. I couldn't save Lisa, so how could I trust myself to make something that can protect my daughter?" His attitude almost completely changed tune. He still seemed like himself and in Sentinel's mind, as demented as previously, but he seemed to act more tolerant now. "No.....you aren't to blame for all of this. I was just greedy...I couldn't get over the loss of her, so I made you. And now you come to remind me I am still the wretched human I always was. You're such a defective machine, but I understand why Maria trusts you..." He lost his other hand as he fell forward, looking as though he was groveling in self-loathing. "The cause of this is located in Block seven. Somewhere in your mind that you have made, you have evolved into something, and that something is now deciding to take over everything you have. Maria is here too, in block one, and my wife, Lisa, in block five. I am sure you will learn more if you go to them, or you can go to the cause now. Alphonse, don't make the same mistakes I did. Don't fear for the loss of her and don't live your life on paranoia like I did..." after he was finished, he crumbled once more and turned into dust, leaving nothing but a white lab coat behind. In the android's mind, he could feel something....not entirely rational like in his coding, but something had lifted from his heart. Simon was only doing what he thought was right, and it only came down to love for his daughter, perhaps even genuine love and fear.

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 pm

The android watched as Simon lay on the ground chuckling, he had lost and he knew it. He began to explain why he didn't trust the android. It wasn't because the android wasn't trustworthy, it was because the android was his own creation. It wasn't that the android was faulty, though Simon seemed to mention that later, but rather that he didn't trust the android out of his own insecurity. Then he was given the directions of the others, and he nodded at the man's warning. He felt a feel of relief, or something that had been weighing heavily upon him was removed. He walked over the labcoat and looked down at it.

"You were a father, just trying to do what you thought was right. You loved her so much you would do anything to keep her safe." There was a slight pause as Sentinel looked down at the coat and picked it up. He laid it upon the table neatly folded, "Rest in peace, Simon Farren, you and your wife have little to worry about. I'll keep Maria safe." the android said caringly and sympathetically. This burden was done and over with, it was time to move on.

Alphonse looked at the others, "There is one more person I need to see. After that we can go straight to the source." It was fairly obvious he intended to see, the girl he had just told the Farren's he was going to protect. "I do wonder if this is how Naomi felt as we wandered the halls of her awakening?" The android said aloud as he led the group through his imaginary prison. After this...he might finally have gathered the courage to discuss the event with Maria. He might be able to look her in the eye and tell her that...it would still hurt, but...she had to learn. It was for her own benefit to not live in bliss, though she might hate him for days, months, weeks, or she may never ever forgive him for what he had done. He would remain by her side and protect as long and as well as he could. Like any parent he was willing to lay down his life for Maria, he would die to keep her safe from harm. He kept looking around trying to find block 1, it most certainly wasn’t far from here! He knew that much, it had to be close enough for them to reach. He thought he heard something and went down to investigate the noise. That might be a key as to where Maria is.

Movement::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Done and done!” Hyde would as he did a victory pose. It was a pretty hard-fought battle, this man was smart enough to try to take out their healer, but Shun was a tenacious guy. “Good job team, I really like it when we fight together like this and everything work out, it’s the best. “ Hyde would then look toward Shun with a little grin. “You know Shun; you took that attack pretty well. I’m impressed was a little worried about you. But, I guess that there is nothing to worry about, right?” Hyde was giving a compliment, his voice was full of admiration for how strong shun got. “ Don’t worry I’ll be sure to get even stronger when all of this is over, just to make sure I won’t be a burden to you guys.” That was one of the reasons why Hyde took this wild card power in the first place. “Ahhh I’m feeling even more fired up than usual!” Hyde was really feeling it this time around, he felt as if he would be ready for anything that the Shadows would toss at him. As they started walking, Hyde wondered about that same question.
“You mean the backlash and fear that noglastia brings? Totally? I think she felt it the most when her mom was going on and on, I felt really bad for her and wanted to stand up for her. I wasn’t necessarily trying to be cool, but then I realized all of the things that she might of went through. When all of it was said and done, Naomi was right, I blatantly stole one of those moments away with my presence, even though I didn’t eve earn the right to even be there. That’s why I kind of want to make sure, if you are ok with me being here Alphonse….. you too shun….when yours comes up… would…. It be ok?” Hyde didn’t really know his place when it came to his friends most private memories. He didn’t want to be a burden or interrupt anything for them.” I’m sorry if I’m being sentimental with my own worries, this is about Alphonse right now. I know we are going to see Maria, but we already know the real her is safe and sound, and I can kind of guess what she’s going to say. Not to say I’m going against your wishes. However, if there is anyone whose connection of doubt that I want to see it’s her mother. Maria’ mother, what’s her connection to you besides the fact that she was simon’s wife? Was there a latent will downloaded inside of you in regards to what she wanted before she died? I feel as if that something you need to see, besides the obvious… no disrespect my friend..” That was hyde’s opinion, but he would follow regardless.

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 pm

For a moment the teenager remained just as an observer. So…that man as Maria’s father, he got that. That man somehow tried to do a horrible thing to her daughter, Maria, he also understood that. What, exactly, Shunnosuke has not grasped fully. Or rather, he preferred to not speculate on what a man, a scientist with enough resources to create a human-like android able to mimic every trace of human’s behavior, could do. That wasn’t the most important in this, but the fact that everything pointed out to one truth: Alphonse was indeed a killer. Shunnosuke was desolated with knowing an acquaintance had such a heavy moral flaw.

He had lost every will to say anything, limiting himself to just follow the duo — Alphonse and Hyde — to wherever their steps lead them to. Until Hyde talking to him, apparently surprised that he withstood a direct blow without falling too hard to the ground. Despite it sounding like a good-willed compliment, Shunnosuke considered it as an underestimating statement. — Yes. Nothing to worry about, I’m not as weak as I’m perceived by you all, be sure. — He didn’t get the euphoria about it. Even though he felt like his combat abilities have improved quite a bit lately, Shunnosuke didn’t see it as a reason to be cheerful about. It’s not as if having this kind of power brought on any decisive improvements in his life.

What…? — Ugh. What’s with that talk? Was Hyde still upset about what Naomi said to him? Sometimes he just wouldn’t get the redhead. To the blonde, it was pretty simple: Naomi was a jerk, a bully who doesn’t deserve any drop of consideration. Yeah, Shunnosuke showed a bit of empathy towards her back then, but his main opinion about her character hasn’t changed. And the fact that Hyde assumed some kind of fault when even Shun could he was trying to defend and support her made him slightly fazed and indignant. — Yes, you definitely are being sentimental with your worries. Forget that annoying self-centered brat! If you’re going to grieve because some jerk refuses your friendship, then next time I will just let you be humiliated, how’s that? — Seriously… that was nothing but annoying. Sometimes Hyde was just too naive for his own good, really. Sure, Shun was harsh to him this time, but his classmate seriously had to learn to let go of this solicitude and care for the wrong people.

…Alphonse… — His steps ceased up to certain point. There’s something he had to ask now everything settled down. His gaze was focused on the android. — You’re a murderer…? That’s what you told me before… And I’m sure I wasn’t the first one. Why did you tell everything to us? You’ve just confessed a crime! Why did you choose to make us your accomplices on this? — He was seriously worried. Depending on both answers, from him and Hyde, he would either step back or forward. Right now, he was more inclined to just…leave. Shunnosuke may have done some horrid deeds to a few people, but…to kill someone? That was just too extreme even for him.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next