Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 am

Damage Taken (and healed):

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chances:
:
Critical chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 am

Damage Taken:

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:51 am

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Miss Chances:

Critical Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:05 am

Damage Taken:

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:44 am

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chance:

Critical chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

The winds were picking up a little more since they had begun moving. It seemed that the winds acted oddly depending on where they traveled. Was it because of them, or were they being watched?

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Everyone gets one of the following Ore:

Ore Get!:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 pm

These Shadows were positively annoying. Walling pretty much anything he did with no problems. Sharaku didn’t find that funny. Definitely not when he already had to consider the fact that even using the power itself was tiring. Long continuous battle were tiring, in one way or another. Them being an annoyance did not make the experience any smoother. That aside, they were starting to give him a headache. He was used to Shadows quite well by now, but stronger ones were still a buzzkill. He would frown a little, shaking his head. ‘’I’m really going to have a headache out of these Shadows by the time we finish this.’’ Which did not sound enjoyable at all. Speaking of things, he hadn’t even had the chance to talk back to Nero before those Shadows showed up in their way.

‘’Anyway, it is not that I mind the talk. Just that I’ve never seen a Persona really talk before. The people I know with a Persona, don’t have them talk at all. Or I simply did not notice up till now. Then again, I’m not sure how well can ones such as Teddy bears even talk, were they to attempt doing so.’’, he would shrug vaguely. He definitely had not seen a talkative one up till now. It was always the owners doing the yapping. ‘’On that note, I believe the Nero they normally talk about was a guy, but don’t bother asking more of me. The kind of things that are taught in schools pass me by most of the time. I’m not a historian either.’’ Yes, he had heard about the emperor, seeing as he was famous. A female version was strange, but what did he know? He didn’t remember much more than the fact that someone like that existed in Rome a good while in the past. The last time he went to school was when he was 12 or 13…that was a long time ago. And he did not spend time studying since then. Along with that, history was never really a favorite subject of his, even when he was still in school.

That all aside, he didn’t feel like barging into more Shadows right away. The winds around were a little off the chart, but it didn’t seem like they were getting that much stronger compared to their previous location. Guess the Angel wasn’t too interested in showing up, so they had time anyway. ‘’I don’t know about you, but I think I’m going to take a short break from fighting. These two were annoying. We can walk around for a bit. It doesn’t seem that the Angel is interested in coming around to greet us either way.’’ Well, the scenery was pretty, if nothing else. And they could always try barging their way through a while later.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Ugh... seriously, Rita could agree with Sharaku there. At least they didn’t seem to be too keen on trying to block her actually physical Skills. Well, Nero got the final blow with a series of blows reminiscent of a savage dance, all executed in a methodical way such as to impress the audience… or Sharaku and Rita, since no-one else seemed to be around them. Maybe she was seen by someone else? Who knew? Whatever.

“Agreed. The things suck… I’m not sure how they got so strong, honestly, we seemed to be taking care of them no problem before.” The silvernette scratched her head as her sword vanished into thin air, leaving behind a trail of white smoke that would soon also disappear. “Like, seriously, they were annoying. I hope we don’t have any more of those for a while… at least we got a shiny rock out of it… wonder if I can use it to hit any of them in the head.” Rita looked at the Ore they found after the fight, or at least her piece, and threw it up and down a few times. Hey, it was something, right? Maybe it’d be useful somewhere else. Hell, maybe she could sell it to someone.

Nero sheathed her sword when Sharaku addressed her, putting on the cocky smirk she always liked to bear. “Truly? I’m glad to be your first, then. And agreed, Teddy Bears talking does sound like quite the contradiction. I wouldn’t be surprised if they could communicate with their User telepathically, though.” The Emperor would let out a chuckle, amused at the subject being her own kind. Personae were just reflections of someone’s soul, they don’t necessarily needed to talk. Nero was an oddity, however, since she chose to let her voice be known when it is not needed. “I wish I could learn it for myself, truthfully… but that isn’t too much of an issue. I do not mind being called either a man or a woman, nor do I care. If the Nero history speaks of truly is me, then I have no doubt that it represents me as well as I myself could.” Nero could be cocky some times, but she had no interest in going on about something that didn’t truly matter. Textbooks could say what they wanted about her, and people could argue her nature, but fact was that she was a woman physically. Perhaps the Nero of this world wasn’t, but this Nero… most definitely.

Rita sighed at Sharaku’s words, then followed him and took a seat on the ground, resting. She hadn’t brought food… a mistake. Maybe she could use her flames to fry up some Shadows? Ugh… “I think we should rest too… God… I regret not bringing food. Seriously. Maybe I should rest up for a while… I’m getting hungry, though…” Frowning, Rita looked at over at her Persona, the latter shaking her head with a snarky scoff. Knowing what to do, the blonde girl took hold of her blade, drew it, and stabbed it into the ground. In a flash, Rita’s fatigue would vanish as she shone in a low white light. Rita sent Nero a gentle smile before the Emperor nodded again and took a seat next to her, leaning against a wall of crystal.

Actions:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:39 pm

If only it worked in a way where the Shadows would be the same strenght all the time. However, from what Sharaku had seen so far, after all the times he had visited these worlds for the purpose of ‘training‘, they appeared to get stronger with each group you ran into. Bothersome, but that suggested the farther you went, the more powerful enemies you were bound to face. Safe to say, in case they bumped into another few, there was a high chance they would be double as annoying as the last duo was. And those two were already unpleasant enough. He would sigh lightly. ‘’Well, gathering from all the times I’ve been in these worlds so far, it appears that the Shadows get stronger the more you walk around. I’m guessing that if we manage to run into more, they’ll be even more annoying than these two were. Maybe it’s some kind of rule around these places. I have no idea.’’ Or at least, that’s what it looked like to him. Maybe there was some weird logic in this, but it made travelling around here harder.

‘’Hmm.’’, he would stare at the rock for a while. ‘’Go ahead and try. Maybe you can smash their brains with it if you hit them hard enough. If they even have a brain, that is. I kind of doubt that at times.’’ He wasn’t sure he needed a piece of shiny rock…but it was better than nothing. He’d rather take some of the icy crystals if he wanted to have a souvenir. He would turn his gaze to Nero when the Persona responded. ‘’Didn’t ask. But it may be possible. I don’t really know how Personas work in detail, seeing as I do not have one of my own.’’ Could Naomi speak with her teddies? Question of the year. He saw them plenty enough in the past, but he’s only seen some kind of gestures at best. Whether she could hear them or not was up in the air. He would huff faintly. ‘’I cannot say. My knowledge on that matter is limited. I haven’t seen a history related book in 11 years approximately. But if you say it’s you, then I suppose you’re right. I don’t know how it works.’’ In fact, to be frank, he didn’t even care. She could be the Queen of England and it wouldn’t make much difference for him here. This or that, she was a Persona first and foremost. That’s what mattered.

He would cast a glance towards Rita. ‘’Food…?’’ He would shake his head. ‘’I don’t think there’s anything to cook from here…but maybe you could try the snow and crystals. If you’re lucky, they’ll taste like popsicles.’’ Not that it was very funny, or that he wanted to experiment with that, but what do you know? He was a little irked by the Shadows all around and everything, but he didn’t feel hungry yet. He wasn’t the one to eat much in the first place.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:24 pm

“Wait, really? That sucks! Dammit… if I’m gonna have to face something like those again if I want to keep going further… I think I’d just rather fight one or two then leave.” Lord, this was just awful. If that was the kind of stuff she’d have to face when going further in… then it was better just to not come at all unless necessary. She needed to get stronger, sure, but, at the time, it was just better to stay safe and such. Seriously, now… the Shadows really did quite a number on her before. There were a couple times in that battle when she actually felt threatened… that wasn’t good.

“If you encourage me like that, I may actually do it.” Rita replied to Sharaku’s comment with a smirk before Nero yawned lightly. “True. Well, it is fine. It was enjoyable talking to you, Sharaku, so I’ll return if you have need of me once more.” Closing her eyes, Nero stretched her back while vanishing in a light blue mist, returning to Rita’s subconscious. It was hard always being outside, honestly, it made her feel… actually tired, unlike most times. Anyway, with a pout, Rita dug her fist into the ground slightly, cursing her lack of foresight, then got up with a balance shift trick without using either hands.

“Well… I don’t think we’ll get anywhere standing here, though. Sure, resting would be awesome… but if we stay here too long not finding anything, we’ll get fatigued without making progress. I say we trek back and try to go a different path than either of the ones we took so far. What do you think?” Whatever Sharaku’s response was, she’d start moving upwards back towards where they came in from. God, this whole path was useless… maybe the shiny rock will be good for something, at least.

“Ugh… seriously, this will be annoying…” Rita thought to herself, putting on a pained face. Sraosha… why was this even necessary? Don’t the Angels actually want their help? Don’t they want to help them as well? This whole thing made no sense right now, even Angela wasn’t quite exempt from this either. Even if she gave them information… why not just say straight out? She must know where they all are, or else she wouldn’t even be able to give hints in the first place. What, were these guys the big bosses of these places and didn’t like being visited? Was this a test or some shit? Annoying. That’s what Rita thought, at least.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:06 pm

So she had not been aware? That fact was one of the reasons he did not like the idea of an extended search for the Angels. The Shadows seemed to get more vicious the more of them they faced in a row. It has always been like that before. The longer they had to search, the bigger risk that they face huge annoyances on the way. It complicated everything further, and he was not enjoying that part of it. Nor the time waste it brought about with it. What would be the point of going to find an Angel, if they died on the way, because the trek was endless? ‘’Yes. And that is why I do not like this situation. Having to search for a long time may get really dangerous. I want to say it’d be ironic to get killed by Shadows before finding the Angel, but that wouldn’t be a nice thing to wish for.’’ Though, it was a possibility, in case the Angels proved to be getting a kick out of hiding. They were strong, but even then, Shadows were not easy to face all the time.

‘’I wouldn’t mind.’’
Of course, he doubted it would accomplish anything, but if she wanted to try, she was free to go ahead. He wasn’t stopping her. ‘’Very well.’’, he would nod at Nero, looking around briefly, until Rita spoke again. At which he would shrug. ‘’I don’t really mind. Though, didn’t you complain about facing more Shadows like these just a moment ago? If we try a different path right away, we will almost surely run into some. Feel up to more fighting as we are..?’’ He was fairly fine right now, though some caution was in order. There were only the two of them, and it would be risky to keep pressing on with only half functionality. ‘’Either way, this doesn’t seem to be working well in general. It’s quite the waste of precious time to search like that, with practically zero results, on top of the always present possibility of us getting stomped over by some powerful Shadows. I wonder how much is finding the Angel worth, because we’re obviously not having it easy, even though the whole world is at stake here. It’ll be no help if we won’t be able to find them at all.’’ Challenge was one thing, but hide and seek like this was just uncalled for.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:56 pm

"Ugh, well, whatever... we need to keep going anyway, so how about we try to avoid Shadows after getting to a clearing without them? We may as well, right? I'm sure we need to keep moving, though, Sraosha won't come to us if we just stay still." Looking ahead, Rita narrowed her eyes at the clear Shadow in the distance and sighed, digging into her pockets for a pair of wireless earphones. Since wired ones usually got in the way during fights, she bought these in hopes that they'd be more useful.

"Right... but wrong at the same time. I don't want to fight more Shadows, sure, but sitting around doing nothing is the opposite of what we should do. We've rested up a bit... I guess. And I think there's just this Shadow here in the way to where we need to go." Leaning backwards onto the crystal wall, Rita pointed casually at the Shadow down the pathway, her face being a mix of emotionless, slight pain and a bit of anger... really, this was not going to be fun.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next