Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 am

Sharaku would have turned around to face Nero with a questioning gaze. How funny. Rita seemed to be pretty sure that the Angel wasn’t going to be hostile, because she helped them before. Yet, her Persona was being much more cautious on this front. It was almost strange to think those two were a part of each other at the moment. Either way, he would have listened, giving a faint huff. ‘’No need to worry about that. I can get us out in case it’s really necessary.’’ Though, he could only do that once, and he wasn’t very keen on the idea. The gems didn’t exactly grow on trees, but Nero was right that there wasn’t much of a different option in case they managed to get into something beyond their capabilities. The Angels were no doubt powerful.

..And all that ado past, it appeared they were worrying for nothing anyway. This place looked quite deserted at a first glance. Sharaku would frown a little, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at the old sign. To Azores, eh? Too bad they were not going in that direction, since they actually came from it. Well, this turned out to be little to no help. The frozen lake was pretty, but they didn’t come here to do sightseeing. Who’d do that in a dangerous world like this? It had Shadows, was cold, and that ice storm on the horizon looked like no fun. ‘’….Guess there’s nothing here. Unless you want to go ice skating on that lake.’’, he would comment drily after a short observation of the place. He doubted she would want to do just that. With a sigh, he would take a quick look over once more, before turning around, casting a glance at his silvery haired companion. ‘’We’re going to keep going down, yes?’’, he would half state, half question, as he went to walk out of this room. There was nothing more to do in that place, unless they wanted to stay and freeze to the ground in time.

‘’I hope we won’t have to go too far for this little search. The Shadows can get rather nasty the further we walk.’’
It didn’t appear that Sraosha was making it any easier on them. Was this some sort of test? Like them having to endure the cold weather and Shadows and stuff for long enough? He wouldn’t put it past the Angels. After all, the one in the Tower didn’t seem keen on telling them more than small clues either. It all appeared like some sort of complicated testing for some reason. Within a not very favorable timeframe, in consideration to Thesis probably planning the doom of the world.

Movement:

Last edited by Sharaku on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am blind, cause I wrote left instead of right in movement. I can't go into a wall .-.)
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:33 am

Nero would smile at Sharaku’s comment, relieved. Even though Rita and her seemed to be quite different, you could say that Nero was Rita’s voice of conscience so she’d logically be more cautious that the silvernette. Either way, she’d just put on a smirk afterwards, letting the cocky nature shared by both girls shine through. “I see. I don’t think we’ll have trouble anyway, but I thank you for at least adhering to my request.” After a solemn nod, both the girls entered… and were immediately disappointed. Rita particularly, seemed to be grinding her teeth, quite annoyed. Weren’t the Angels supposed to help them? Lord, this was ridiculous… she just hoped that there wouldn’t be more strong Shadows on the way further into this place.

“Great, just great… Well, down we go now.” With a sigh, she turned around, nodding to Sharaku’s comment repeatedly like she was saying “yeah yeah” to him. Nero just frowned and kept going behind Rita, seemingly not as affected by this as her User. The sight was pretty from the glance she took, and both User and Persona would turn a bit more to it, taking in the view. When she thought that this world was pretty… she guessed she hadn’t seen anything yet. Even that snowstorm looked like an amazing background to the lake…

“Yeah, down. Let’s just keep going on like always… Shadows have nothing on us if we hit them first.” Putting on her signature smirk, Rita summoned her sword again and ignited it, the silvery metal turning into a bright red hue as it vanished under the flame over it. She enjoyed doing that, it felt empowering… like she could actually do more damage when doing that. Either way, she just followed Sharaku as best she could, talking with Nero for a bit as well. The blonde Persona hadn’t really talked to anyone aside from Rita before, so she’d take a bit of a faster walk ahead of Rita to speak to the grey-skinned man in front of them.

“Sharaku, a word? I don’t think we have ever spoken before, have we? Perhaps we should engage in conversation while we walk? I don’t think that we’ll have too much trouble noticing Shadows in either case.” The Persona would have a carefree smile on her face now, directly contrasting against her previous cautious attitude. Even with all her wit, Nero was still Rita, and that wouldn’t change how cocky she could be… if anything, the Persona was way more eager for a fight than her User.

Movement:

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Rita was obviously frustrated with their little searching fail. It wasn’t hard to tell that she was disappointed with the development. Sharaku didn’t blame her. He would be too, but fact was, he hadn’t truly expected miracles from this first in the first place. It was easier to deal with it that way. He had found the idea of having to make treks across the other worlds to find the Angels ridiculous since the start, pretty much. It made little sense to him, and he did not expect to find this one easily. It would be a bit of a trackback, yes, but ultimately, not finding anything was better than dying. He had no reason to get broody over this. His intention didn’t really go past having a little talk at the current time, so missing out on that was acceptable. This hide and seek was simply lame in the first place. ‘’Upset, are we?’’, he’d state, somewhat of a poke with a faint smile. Unless he was about to be killed by something, he would flow with this as it was.

‘’Well, going, yes.’’ He didn’t have much more to say than that. He would just keep walking downwards, letting Rita do what she wanted, until Nero approached him. ‘’Hm?’’, he would turn his gaze onto the Persona. Kind of strange. He’s seen several of them. Neither struck him as too talkative before. ‘’I don’t mind, if that is what you wish.’’, he would state, looking at Nero thoughtfully. ‘’I do wonder though. I’ve never seen a Persona that talked this much before. I’m not really used to this kind of thing.’’, he would huff lightly. He didn’t necessarily mind. It was just unusual, compared to his past experiences. When it came to his teammates, he didn’t think he ever heard their Personas speak aloud. Either that, or it was approximately once, and he forgot the occasion already. His Shadow spoke here and there, when he felt like giving an input, but that was one being he did not enjoy conversing with. They just argued and butted heads, if nothing else. It was usually better when Violet Soul stayed quiet. His nerves appreciated that much more. ‘’Is there anything specific you want to discuss…?’’ Didn’t hurt to ask. He was kind of wondering what would a Persona want to talk about with him. He found it more common for the wielder themselves to want to engage in a small talk. Did Personas even get bored or something?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Upset? Not quite. Rita was annoyed, only that. Despite this whole chasing scene being slightly… off-putting, she did like fighting and such. “Kinda. Not really? I dunno. I’m just sort of annoyed, that’s all… don’t mind it.” With a sigh, she’d cross one arm over the other, keeping the one not folded extended so the ember could both light their path more and also keep them warm. She hadn’t thought about it, really, but how exactly did she make a long sword like hers into this small of a flame? Rita guessed it didn’t matter, since it seemed to behave the same during battle, just burn the enemies instead of cutting them. Oh well.

“Yep, going, going, down to the South~..” After Sharaku’s comment, Rita would hum a little impromptu melody, a clear sign of her boredom. Nero, in contrast, would show a calm and collected face, one of experience, despite her apparently young age. Honestly, the Emperor probably looked no older than Rita herself, perhaps even younger… that was the quirk of being a Persona, though, you take an appearance that best matches yourself. If she remembered correctly… Nero actually did once have this body.

“Good. It has been a while since I spoke with other people before.” The blonde would give a small chuckle to his next comment, throwing him a sidelong glance with a thin smirk. “Well, perhaps you should. I’m rather sure that we will be partnered together more times than only this one, so maybe it would do us some good to get acquainted. I don’t think I’ve told you my name, have I?” Maybe Rita had given it, maybe she hadn’t. Neither User nor Persona knew that right now, actually, and… they really didn’t care that much. Nero still needed a proper introduction to Sharaku if they were to be acquaintances, even friends.

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 Yp6ocfY

“I do not know if you’ve heard of me or not, but I’m mostly known as Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. The Fifth Emperor of Rome, to be exact, and rather not sure if the same Nero Caesar as in your history books.” The young pompous Emperor put a hand to her chest with another to her hip to begin, and would finish with a huff and a wide smirk. Yeah, sure, she was a bit cocky at times, maybe self-centered, but Nero had good intentions as well… in a way, both of the two girls composing this strange duo were very alike. That was to be expected, right? They were supposedly the same person, after all.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Shadows have Appeared! - PvS Combat has Begun

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Stats:

Actions taken:

Miss chance:

Critical chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Damage Taken:

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:23 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 am

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Miss Chance:

Critical chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Damage Taken:

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Damage Taken:

Hanged Cyclops:

Intelligent Sand:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:27 am

Stats:

Skill Used:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next