Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 Eterna11

The being looked at the three and raised an eyebrow. "I cannot bring your friend back. It was he who fell to you all because you were deceived by my soldiers. It is sad yes, but you all have shown me that Humanity can definitely become strong in the face of others assistance. You all are smarter than animals and I respect you." He closed his eyes and turned his face to Nilo, who fought, but nonetheless fell because he could not stand up. "Yes indeed. I am an Angel. My name is Israfel, and I watch over this world waiting for those who wish to fight for a future where Humanity puts the strong high above and keeps the weaker below them. Humanity can work together or by itself to build its own future, and I do not think they need any help. The weak will find its way back down to the bottom. Nonetheless, Humanity dying is always a shame, as even the weak have their use. It is a hard truth, but a truth I am willing to believe in, for it is because of me you have will, and the power to persevere." He looked to Blaez who seemed very headstrong about the matter. "People like you who only wish to move forward and not let things bother you are perfect. You know your strength and you know when you have to keep moving. I appreciate your spirit, Blaez Wynter." He gave him a genuine impressed smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:43 am

That's it? Nilo is really dead? "Gosh! Darn it!" I shouted in anger then punched the boulder right beside me. It kinda wounded my hand but my anger ignored the pain. I took my time to calm down by breathing and tried to relax. I turned my sight back to the angel as I calmed down. "Blaez is right, we should keep moving. I think Nilo will be happy if we keep on living." Umm, i don't know anymore. We have found the angel we are looking for but what now? "Israfel huh? You are the angel we're looking for. You see, there is a girl named 'Thesis' that wants to reshape our world into her own image. Ms.Divine said that we should look for angels like you in order to stop Thesis' plans. How are you gonna help us? Is there something you want before you can help us?" i asked the angel.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 am

As the Angel continued, its deep voice echoing through the desert, Charles' head brimmed with awakened memories. Something like this happened before and, like now, nobody seemed to care enough.

'Screw them, they can't know your pain.' A voice ringed in Charles' mind. A voice he could now clearly recognize as... his voice. But the voice was right, nobody could possibly know nor understand, like they couldn't the last time... When they wrote it off as an accident, when nobody would agree to punish him how he deserved. 'This time, however, it is different, isn't it? Because, this time, it wasn't your fault. So go, have your revenge, let the bastard that made you do this boil forever trapped in the hell you would craft for him! Hate him!'

"Yes..." He held his chin up high, staring down at the Angel in the distance, reminiscient of how the Angel was staring at them. "I... hate you. Hate... you..."

With a loud whiz, Charles threw his head back and the glass prison of his psyche broke down, manifesting in the blue mist which shrouded his Persona, towering high behind him. His body creeked under the pressure of his movement, as he had not yet cooled down properly, but he didn't care. He also didn't care the least bit about Blaez or Kazuya. For that one moment, it was only him and the Angel...

A blazing inferno appeared around Charles and his Persona for a split second before focusing into several flaming arrows which shot at the Angel and would collide, causing an explosion around the target.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:57 am

There is no such thing as perfection,but he took the compliment,the angel sounded genuine when he said it"You know my name?"The student said surprised,he didn't thought the Angel would know that,that made him think,how much does Israfel know about them. Kazuya quickly changed his mind about Nilo's death,it sounded unnatural,but that was nothing of his concern,meanwhile Charles was having an angry fit,yelling how much he hated the Angel"It seems that i overestimated you..."He said to himself"...I don't blame you for being angry,but you of all people should know that we are on our limit..."The student folded his arms as he watched Charles attempt to hurt the Angel.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 Eterna11

Israfel looked to Kazuya. "Thesis....detestable. Primordials will always return no matter what, however, there is a way to eliminate them for good. That being said-" he would have continued to speak, but Charles happened to unlock a new power from the fight, and had hurled several volleys of flame at him. Israfel did absolutely nothing to dodge or counter and instead, let the fire attack him. He looked as though the fire did little to nothing to hurt him, but he frowned at Charles. "Are you finished? Perhaps you were lucky in that battle and deserve to join the others who were put under. This was not where I chose to reside in case someone offered to challenge me, but if you are so bold..." he said. His words made it seem like he was passive to his action, but his tone made it sound more like a warning. It would not be a fair fight at all if he was just going to attack after being run down. Though Israfel had honor, and would see what he chose to do. "I know all Humans that are created. Us Angels created you, and as such everyone of us knows about you. I took part in all of you, giving a seed of strength and weaving it into your bodies and allowing to it take its own shape.  And it is I who wish to return you to that strong sna smart state and allow you all to live in the place you deserve, similar to that of a hierarchy. The strong shall earn their place, and the weak shall serve the strong. It gives everyone a purpose and not an excuse to revert to animalistic tendencies and chaos." Israfel scanned them and nodded. "I suppose watching Kazuya fall behind was the right thing, as some Angels are becoming more active in trying to reach out to Humans. Regardless, you all succeeded where others may have failed. To that end, if you wish to learn more about my Wish, I shall answer for you. Or if you wish, you may join me. You all have a chance to bring about the Wish of excelling Humanity to its next stage, and I am always willing to take such a chance."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 am

I closed my eyes as the explosion engulfed Israfel. Why would Charles do that now? I opened my eyes just to see the angel unharmed like nothing even happened to him. He really is an angel huh? It is an another good thing that he didn't fight back or we will have an another battle with an angel. Since I know now that he can't be take down by any means, I might wanna avoid getting a fight with him. "Calm down, Charles. The battle is over now. No need to get offensive for now" I told the robot and I turned my focus again to Israfel. "Sorry about that" I apologize to the angel for Charles and gave him a light smile although smiles are not needed for this situation, I think the way I smiled is a little awkward though.

He continued what he was about to say and now if you think about it. It looks like the strong has more rights than the weak ones. It sounded so... Meritocratic? and now he is giving us choices whether if we will know his wish or join him. He wants to excel the humanity's wish to its next stage so should I join him or what? If that will stop Thesis. Yes, i'll join him. "I'll join you if that will make us stronger" I said and walked in front of him. I turned back to the others to know their decision as well. "How about you guys? Are you joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:30 am

"Kazuya..." Charles felt his very essence crush at the sight of the unscathed Angel and now, Kazuya was about to join it. Needless to say, Charles was far from pleased. "Move!" He shouted at the boy, commanding his Persona to ram through the boy if necessary to get to the goddamn Angel.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:23 pm

"Are you really going to fight him?"He never expected Charles to do something like that,but he wasn't in the condition to stop him"Are you really willing to fight Kazuya?You know that it won't bring Nilo back to life,stop wasting your energy..."That wasn't going to end well"Do you want more death?Whatever..."

"Israfael right?I'm not sure i can get behind that idea...Maybe i'm missing something..."He thought for a while"The weak serve the strong...Is that all?"He sighed"The weak would eventually rebel against the strong...And even if you destroy the movement,another one will rise in it's place.People don't accept oppression."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

It was nice to see Humans grow intelligence. The stronger needed to know their true strength, and the weak needed to know how to build stepping stones for the strong. And when these people realized it, even if they were going to be on the bottom, they knew their role; an admirable trait. Blaez also seemed curious, and he would have answered, but Charles seemed willing to fight again. Israfel raised an eyebrow at the android. While he was not directly made by the Angels, he was given the material that they had give power to. Perhaps his intention was to be bold. He may have been incorrect in assuming the man was any interested. However as level-headed as Israfel was, he would not take an insult twice when they were not even in the proper position to challenge in more ways than one. "You are not even in the proper area to challenge me and you are attacking? What insolence. I cannot let this continue," he said. Before Charles would reach the Angel, Israfel would snap his fingers, and the sand below him would suddenly shoot up into his body and face, sending hot sand at the speed of a truck into his chest and sending him sprawling to the ground nearby were it to hit. It would not target Kazuya or Blaez as they did not choose to challenge him while disobeying the rules. Israfel loathed to see people without a place.

"I appeared because there was a weakness in your team that I wished to point out. I am not here because you earned some "Privilege". You have no business challenging me here to a fight when this is not where I am to be challenged anyway, surely you must have figured it out?" He said the word 'privilege' like it made him sick to even mention it. His attention then turned to Kazuya and Blaez regardless of whether the attack did its job or not. "You misunderstand the purpose of the Angels. We are not altering reality or brainwashing. What we do to grant a Wish is by planting the seed of our Wish inside the beings of people. It will affect them to varying degrees, and soon, they will grow into their desire. I cannot do it myself, as our Mother is the one who holds such power to grant it and make the change so quickly. We are essentially giving Humanity a type of incentive. Does that make it any clearer?"

Israfel:

Miss Chance:

Down Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:55 am

"I know it won't brimg Nilo back. This is not about Nilo anymore, this is about me now. I want to join him because i want to save the world from Thesis" i replied to Blaez. I was about to turn to Charles when his persona passed by me and his persona pushed me by accident. The push made fall down from the ground so hard that I am not able to regain my footing for a minute. As I regained my footing, I saw Charles getting attacked by the angel this time. Charles fell down just like Jack and Nilo did. "Charles! No!" Is all I could say as he got strucked by the sand sending him to the ground. No more! I can't let this happen anymore! We have to finish our business with the angel right now. We have to get out of here soon!

Oh I see, I understand now. I just nodded at Israfel's question and didn't say a word. I will say something if they talked to me but there is one question that suddenly popped into my mind. It is out of the topic but I'll ask him anyway. "Oh I see, I understand now but change topic. Is there a way to defeat these 'Primordials'?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 am

The Angel's attack burst through Charles' Persona and stroke Charles head on. The pillar of sand smashed his outer shell and sent him flying through the air.

"..." Leaning over against his elbows, Charles tried to get up again, but his systems continued shutting down one after another and he collapsed...

Charles has been ko'd...

((Note: Charles is heavy (like, robot heavy), so don't go carrying him on your back or something silly like that 'cause you can't.))

Last edited by Bfroger6 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a noteworthy note for Kazuya and Blaez)
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 pm

"I see..."He wasn't sure of what he should do,the idea still sounded a bit elitist in his head"Sorry,but i fail to see how a world like that would be any better than how it is right now...Besides,i believe humans can improve on their own...I mean,look how far we got..."He had no intention of offending Israfel,he saw that more as debate"But again,i might be missing something...To be honest the wish sounded a bit vague for me."He wanted to understand as much as possible before making a decision.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Israfel looked to Kazuya’s question, getting back to the topic properly. “Defeating the Primordials the conventional way will only hold them at bay for so long. To fully defeat them, Humans and Angel must work together. Because I came here by chance, that’s all I’ll say on the matter.” He then turned to Blaez who was still unsure. “You see your comrades beside you? You yourself were ready to stop Charles, but his lack of sense and intelligence cost him. Humanity has been growing in standards of intelligence and strength, and I only wish to bring about that wish. The Wish would be to bring Humans to the end of choosing who leads, who serves, and who works. Humanity will grow to value the strong and those who have their use, and not allow the tolerance of anyone who cannot commit or attempt to grow. Too many people will stay on the sidelines without an opinion or care. I detest that behavior, and I wish to change it for the better.” He nodded to Blaez, as if to end his discussion to give him time to think.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't know what to say now. I clammed up there unless someone talked to me or asked me something. I don't feel like talking right now due to all what happened. I am still on the decision of joining him since the only way to defeat Primordials is that humans and angels must work together. Good thing I asked, I have more reasons to join Israfel. This is what I wanted right? To save the world from Thesis. I won't let Thesis succeed.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:43 pm

"...Tch,i guess i will work with you...But we will a few things to deal with right now."He said to the Angel"Kazuya,i think it would be better if we keep it for ourselves,i don't think Jack would like the idea of we working for Israfel."He explained to his teammate"I believe Jack's reaction wouldn't be much different from Charles"Their third fight,and someone died,Nilo gave his best to defeat the soldiers,but it wasn't enough,Blaez didn't knew much about Nilo but he looked like a good kid,Blaez felt like he should pay his respects to the boy someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next