Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) Empty
PostSubject: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:02 pm

READ before posting shit guys :p:

Somehow Tremora had found a way for them to sneak torwards one of the Azores Prison portals. Though it didn't look so easy at all. In fact had either of them deviated from the plan they'd have clearly been caught.

Nozomi had texted for both members of A.I.T to be here already. Tonight was their big night. They were going to be exploring the alternate Azores Prison for signs of life or potentially suzio or someone being in there. Hopefully thered be some form of a trail or clues there. The prison logically seemed like a decent place for them to search in.

The boy had come in his usual entire except wearing a pitch black hoodie to avoid being caught whatsoever as he sat outside the rift,Waiting for Akina and Tremora to come over.

Come on Come on...Can't take too long with this. He murmured to himself as he waited for the two to come forth so they could get their first "adventure" started.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm

So I had found a way to get INTO the azores prison undetected. When we are done I just hope I can get us out. I got a text from Nozomi saying that we must go through my secret route. What little people know is that pure black is not good to sneak in. With this in mind I got a darker version of my regular outfit and put some dark grey facepaint on.

Now, with my head closer to the floor than usual to make sure I don't make noise, I venture to the meeting point. And when I get there, Nozomi is there, just as excpected. Good thing I took a nap because this is going to be a long trip. I quietly scan the area with my eyes and ears searching for any guards or uninvited guests.

Happily there are none around, except for me and Nozomi that is. With that assuring knowledge I come out of the darkness of the dimly lit hallway to where Nozomi is, making sure to be audible. "Hey, Nozomi, I'm here just like you wanted. Also, just so you know, I checked the area a bit and there are no guards anywhere."
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Akina had easily slipped out of her house, claiming that she went to bed early and locking the door before climbing out of the window. This wasn't the first time she'd done this, but it had been a while before she dared to sneak out at night. Akina had been trying to avoid lying to her parents and leaving without permission, but there's no way they would give her that. This was important, so nothing was going to stop her. She was wearing a large black hoodie instead of her usual purple one, she felt that one wouldn't be a good idea.

About a few minutes after getting the text, she was moving quickly down the dark street to her destination, the prison. There was no time to waste. God, she was just sneaking into or out of place after place, wasn't she. That probably wasn't good, but that isn't the point.

She moved as quietly as she could, looking around to be sure no one was there. Once safely there, she spotted her other two teammates and quickly approached them.

"Alright, I'm here," Akina spoke quietly, just in case. She didn't see anyone else, but you never know. "Are we going in now then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Note:

Alrighty Guys!Nozomi said with a confident hushed gesture. It was now or never. Time to brave the unknown horrors of god knows whatever the hell was in that rift.

Lets get this party started!As he grabbed the two of them and fell back into the portal,Pulling them with him. it was sure as hell a trippy experience. Though hey this wasn't the first time Nozomi had been in one of these rifts. He wondered how the other two would take to going through a rift like this. Bah they had to get this shit started!Standing around any longer would have gotten them potentially caught or something nayway.

As he surged downwards past the whatever weird matrix sequence he saw in the rift he found himself in a strange room inside the alternate azores prison land. It was...Eerily cold and there was a portal indicating their potential entrance/exit. The land was frozen under a strange sequence nearly. As a foreign blizzard howled amongst them. Nozomi debated whether or not to use his agility enhancing abilities on his team. Though he figured they didn't need it just yet. He could hear a shadow not too far from here and decided they needed to defeat that one before it came any closer to them. A frosty ruined island of sorts. They certainly were right in figuring to prepare greatly for whatever the hell may be here. Perhaps there were ice based shadows or creatures of some kind?

Whatever. Let's not overthink this before any other weirdos decide to try to come atthem while their in here.

This place is giving me one hell of a chilL...LEts head over there and defeat that shadow so we can go around and get a better look at this place.

w-Woah.This is p-pretty cool!He said in a joking voice. Man everyone prepare your ears for some terrible cold jokes.

Personally I'm starting to think we should have brought better gear for this place but hey lets not exit yet of course.We just got here!He exclaimed as he began to run across the snow covered floor staring at the various formations of ice that ran amongst the place while making his way to the shadow. This was gonna be their first battle as a team and they needed to head advantage on this thing. Couldn't afford to make the same mistakes he had made earlier anyway. How would his persona fare in these conditions as well as the personas of the others? It was a cold as hell land. Maybe they'd be slowed down or something?

Nozomi had some weird trouble moving amongst the land but nevertheless saw the shadow not facing him as he ran over to it to intiate his assault. Running over it to call forth his assault, Ambushing it. His team knew clearly to follow forth in his direction. Wasn't exactly much of a leader though. He was glad to work out some form of a team attack with Akina prior to coming into here. Perhaps it would save their asses in a dire Situation. Thinking of it. He was rather Shocking,Akina was down to earth and Tremora was....A firey guy you could say. Man he was gonna have a ton of terrible puns for this adventure certainly

Alright guys On me!

Actions:

Last edited by Break ^_^ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Edit:Mb accidentally said 3 to the right

3 Spaces up 2 to the right to engage the shadow
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:36 pm

"I don't want to be Graaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbeeeeeeeddddddd!" Nozomi pulled us into this bloody portal, thanks m8. We could have entered on our own but you just had do drag us in here. Literally. This portal business is still very trippy, even though I went through one before. Then before I know it the trippiness ends and we are thrown into a room of the alternate azores prison. If this is the alternate prison, I really hope we don't get caught by any guards. Because we would probably have to resist them, and I don't want to hurt anyone.

Wait a minute, there's a shadow very close to us. It seems that Nozomi also noticed it, but how many are there going to be? I am suddenly really glad I bought those bloody Snuff Souls.... whatever they are supposed to be. Also the prison is frozen. If it corresponds to typing, I'll at least do good against most of these buggers. Cause you know, you can melt ice. "Oh ha ha Nozomi, was that one intentional? You really need to CHILL OUT with those puns. I could get a really PUNNY COLD." That was bad and I should feel bad. Shit, I just started to walk and I'm slipping. Guess I'll have to do a thing with Akina. "Hey Akina, I'm thinking we could do some applied usage of our personas. Yours can use terra skills and mine agi, so we can keep warm and have good footing. Cause you really don't want to run on ice, especially if there is something chasing you."

As I say that I manage to cast a light agi.... to be a source of heat. Yeah, applied usage of personas, best thing ever, but I'm actually not joking this time. It can be very useful to have these things around for vital things like these. But there is only one thing I'm worried about.... and that is icicles. My persona is weak to pierce and ice can be quite pointy. Yeah, you get the picture. I kinda don't want to become a human shishkabab. And the impalment will be a crap load worse due to my persona being weak to pierce. If only it weren't for that crow in your myth Prometheus, then I wouldn't be so fucked against a COMMON PHYSICAL ATTACK! Why do you have to say all that when I'm right here Tremora? I can't help that this is how Zeus punished me, I just have to deal with it. So now it looks like you have to also. Thanks for the wonderful advice Prometheus, I am going to deal with it, but thanks for adding this fresh layer of salt to my extremely deep wounds. It really makes everything better.

Wait a bloody minute, the shadow is right around this bloody corner, god damnit. Well at least we will surprise it and possibly destroy it. Nozomi seems that he is going to be on point for this surprise charge, so I follow him. And just as expected, he charges like a madman directly into a creature of darkness. "*Sigh* Can't you at least try to be a better leader Nozomi?" I whisper to myself while dashing after Nozomi in this norse version of hell. Now also known as the alternate azores prison.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:19 pm

"So do we just- WHOA!" Akina had been halfway through asking exactly how they were to enter the portal before she was being pulled through it with the rest of her team. Her eyes were wide, wow, this looked kind of cool. Extremely freaky, but cool nonetheless. Akina had never been through a portal, well if you count coming back to this world from the other, then yeah, maybe she had. But going into one, she hadn't really seen it before. Not like this at least.

Once the portal let her out into the Alternate Azores Prison, she looked around. She shivered, man it felt cold here. Will there be any guards or anything? Probably not, she reasoned. Just shadows probably. Is that ice? And snow? Why is it snowing. Even with a hoodie, Akina felt pretty cold.

"It's cold," Was her only comment on Nozi calling the place cool as a joke. She ran inside as well, following the other two. She was having trouble processing most of this situation, but at this point why bother. Most of it didn't make sense logically. She just had to focus on what she did get. Using her persona to fight shadows, and finding Suzio. Hopefully. Akina facepalmed slightly at the puns. God, these two were going to be the death of her. She then turned to Tremora seriously. "That might be a good idea, but let's focus on that thing over there before anything," She said, nodding at the shadow in question. Wow alright, that's a shadow. It looks a lot different then her shadow, but then again that's a whole different situation. People shadows must have been different then...shadow shadows. Whatever she meant by that.

Once again, Inugami was silent. She guessed it didn't speak much during serious situations, which could or could not be helpful. She didn't think it was weak to anything, she could kind of remember it telling her that it didn't have any strengths or weaknesses at all. That was probably symbolizing something, but what? Another thing, what did having Inugami in the first place say about her? Was it maybe that she could sometimes be a ball of anger with a bad temper, yet she was loyal to those she cared about? Inugami had proved to be loyal and angry at the same time, and she guessed she was too.

She sprinted after the others toward the shadow, ready for the battle even though she was a bit nervous. Both of her friends had already fought using their respective personas, and this was going to be her first time doing so. She wasn't going to let her friends down, though. She had this. ...She hoped.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:48 pm

When the trio approached the Shadows, a mild brush of brisk winds went passed them, sounding as though someone was whispering amongst them....only no words came. It actually sounded as though it was a sigh of discontent. "......." Nothing seemed to change, but the winds grew louder on their path until they were interrupted by their monstrous friends.

Shadows Have Appeared! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Thrashing Drive:

Decaying Shadow 1:

Decaying Shadow 2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Random number (1,10) :
Who the fuck was that...?[/color]Nozomi said under the brisk arctic chill as he heard a strange whisper and the winds intensified weirdly.

Ah well.There were shadows that needed to be fucked up!

Lets kick some ass!Nozomi said as he slammed the tarot card in a slam dunk. Summoning forth Rakshasa to deal out some heavy assault. As the Persona rose amongst the enemies,Dealing some serious sexy ass slashes

Nozomi casts Fuck you(DeathBound) on the Shadows.

Stats:

108+15%=124

Calculating this shit:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Redoing miss for thrashing

Misses if 4

Random number (1,10) :

Tremora I could use a heal!

Last edited by Break ^_^ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Redoing again cause I just noticed I editted it T_T

Random number (1,10) :

Misses if 3
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:07 pm

"There are those buggers. Ok Nozomi, one heal coming right up."
Suddenly I hear something trying to whisper. What was that?
Anyway it's time to use you Prometheus. But of course Tremora, just use your evoker and summon me. I pull the trigger of my empty gun against my head and Prometheus is summoned. With a sort of warm light surrounding his hands he puts them right over Nozomi to heal the life force he spent to use one of his skills.

Tremora casts Dia on Nozomi.

Heals Nozomi for 40%, Completely healing him.

Tremora's Strengths Weaknesses and Skills:

Tremora's Stats:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:57 am

Akina shivered as she felt the wind. She also heard the weird whispering, but she decided to brush it off, for now. Now, she had to focus on the shadows.

Akina crushed her tarot card, Inugami appearing in a blue glow behind her. She stepped forward a bit, pointing at the three shadows.

"Alright, Inugami! Time to show 'em what we've got!"

Akina casts Arrow Rain on the shadows.

Attack Damage:

Stats:

Miss Chance for Thrashing Drive:

Miss Chance for Decaying Shadow 1:

Miss Chance for Decaying Shadow 2:

Crit Chance for Thrashing Drive:

Crit Chance for Decaying Shadow 1:

Crit Chance for Decaying Shadow 2:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am

Thrashing Drive:

Decaying Shadow 1:

Decaying Shadow 2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:35 am

Nozomi braced himself as he took the elec attack,Thankfully he was resistant to it. It stung at his skin as he broke his tarot card once more to attack the remaining shadow. His persona slamming its blade down on the final shadow.

Resists Elec.

Nozomi casts Fatal End on Decaying Shadow 1

Stats:

84 Dmg+ 15%(13)=97 Slash Dmg

Misses if 2

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 5

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next