Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  Empty
PostSubject: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Deja-Vu.... Huh, Jack couldn't help the feeling of Deja-vu as he stood on front of the school's gate. After the meeting with Miss.Divine at the tower, Jack and his rangers went their separate ways to prepare for the up coming journey. Jack silently wondered how the other rangers spent their time to prepare, but he pushed the thought down. So long as they made it back in a timely manner and didn't do anything illegal he trusted they were preparing in their own special way. Jack had spent the hour gathering supplies in his school bag. He made sure to bring two first aid kits, flashlights, food, a change of clothes, a small collection of Featherman Ranger DVDs and a portable DVD Player.... ya know... the essentials... Last but not least Jack sent an email to his parents telling them that if he were not to survive the coming days... he always loved them and was sorry he broke their hearts...

Then again he sent a message like those every few days.... sooooo yeah...nothing new there.

With a sigh Jack sat down on his bag and stared off into the distance... He knew that today was going to be his first real taste of action and adventure. He thought he's be ready but... he was so nervous that the butterflies in his stomach had butterflies... He was just glad to have so many friends on his side. A ghost of a smile played on his lips as he waited... Today was the first day of the rest of his life... he just hoped it wasn't the last
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 pm

"Again,we are the first ones to arrive..."The student sighed"Let's keep it brief...the angel isn't there just to be challenged by us..."Jack threated the whole situation as if it was some kind of tv show,it gave him enthusiasm to fight which is good,but the down side was clear.Blaez pill should last for about a week...First thing he should do when he got back from the mission was to buy more of those pills,he kept the letter safe in his room so it would be fine."I'm glad to have Kazuya on the team,someone with some experience will be useful."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:28 am

After buying some things in the Velvet Room, I ran as fast as I can to reach the school gate just to meet the other rangers for our first mission to find the angel on the alternate world of our school. As I arrived, It seems that I am the third one to arrive again. "Yo i'm here *pant *pant*" I took my time to catch my breath. "*pant* *pant* I bought some things that can make us last long in the other worlds and I thought I was late *pant* so I ran as fast as I can *pant *pant*" After some more inhales and exhales, I finally have my breathing back to normal. Ok now, let's wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:24 am

The pale boy stepped out of the train station, looking up at the school that loomed ahead. He would be returning to the barren wasteland where his other self had died, the place where he received his persona. It scared him, to say the least, returning to a place that held so many unpleasant memories for the boy. He sighed and though, placing his trusted book within the satchel at his side. Within it carried his evoker, the aforementioned book, the velvet key, and lastly, a picture of his mother. He was afraid, today, right now, he could die fighting for a cause he was unsure about.

The boy began walking towards the gate, seeing the developing group and walked towards it. He payed no mind to the similarities in meetings, and instead promptly went to sit next to Jack, resting his head in his hands. He stayed quiet, not wishing to speak much as he was content in listening to her. The quiet maiden that resided within himself.

"... My duke, what we're attempting to do... It is not safe. I am not unbeatable, I can't possibly protect you from everything..." she said gloomily, her humming resounding within the boy's mind. She sighed though, brushing the edges of the boy's mind with her enchanting song. "I will, however, die for you, my duke. You and I are the same, if we are to fall, I will do so protecting you with the life given to me." she said in lilt tone, but one that resounded truth to the boy.

The boy looked up at that, glancing to the developing group. "... This won't be easy... If things go wrong..." he trailed off, sighing before speaking again. "I want us all to come out of there alive. Don't be a hero if it means risking your life... Think about those at home, here... Our families and friends... We're fighting for them and one of us dying will surely kill them as much as a shadow would." he said sternly, looking at the three (and or four if Charles is present). "... We're a team. Jack, Kazuya, Blaez, Charles, and I... We're coming out of this alive, understood?" he stated more than asked.

He sighed though, twisting a strand of his hair, going to stand when Jack would or stand when Charles arrived if Jack had stood beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:38 pm

"I see everybody is already present." Charles arrived last again. He approached the already gathered group, glancing at each one of them. Several showed signs of nervousness, but it was understandable. They were going to risk their lives out there.

He didn't bring Gao this time though. He left her safe and sound at home before leaving for the academy. She had enough food to last her for at least two weeks, so, in case anything happened, she'd be fine until someone came by and found her.

Anyhow, Charles stood on an unnocupied spot and waited, preparing himself for yet another of Jack's speeches that had an estinated 99.89% chance of happening in the next 2 minutes...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Jack smiled to each of his rangers as they came, nodding a knowing and grateful nod. He could see in each and every one of them the fear that he held. They all knew walking into this that they might not make it back this time. That this was the real deal and no amount of preparation could truly prepare them for what was coming. From what Jack understood, the only two here that had ever even seen a shadow were Kazuya and Nilo, and Nilo only having seen it for a split second before passing out. Only one out of five had ever summoned their persona... and now all of them were going into the lions den. To say Jack was having second thoughts would be an understatement.

"Do you wish to turn back Red Ranger? Turn back and live a life of normality? I will not blame you. It is my duty to stand by your side in all things, what ever you chose, it will be done."

"Never..." Jack felt his soul ignite... however, it's flame dimmed slightly once Nilo began his speech... Never in his life has he seen such a fire inside Nilo. His words rang true inside of Jack. Yet... He could not head them. They built Jack's soul, but he could not accept them. Jack would make sure each and every one of them survived this... No matter the cost.

"Could't have said it better myself Nilo. Now... that we're all here... Kazuya, lead us to the portal. We've used up enough time already. I just hope you all prepared." This was not a time for a speech... Jack would fallow Kazuya where ever he lead them, however he held back and would pull Nilo to the side.

"Nilo, I uh...wanted to give you something... To show you that no matter what you'll always be able to count on my strength." Jack then handed Nilo a small shield shaped pendent with a nod and a smile. If Nilo's soul was burning as brightly as Jack knew it was... No words would be needed at this point...

By the time they reached the portal Jack would have stepped to the front of the pack once again.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:54 pm

It was a surprise for Blaez that Jack kept it brief"Alright,don't you guys dare to hesitate during a fight...I'm serious."The student remained in silence until they entered the portal,there wasn't much else to say,he was ready for whatever the other world throws at him,he planned on helping,but if too many orders were gave to him,he would probably drop the whole ranger thing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:24 am

"You heard Nilo, we will all get out of here alive. If you think things are getting crazy, you should say something if we will fall back or not. We can't risk dying in there but as long as were gonna work together, we'll be fine. So let's go!" I then approached the portal but before I entered, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, clearing my mind. I hope the mission goes well and I hope we will get back safe and sound. Please God guide us in this journey. After that, I stepped on the portal without any hesitation.

"Ok summon your Personas. Just in case if any shadows will attack and if they did, we're already prepared" I said to them as we entered the other Zela Academy. I summoned my soulbound weapon and summoned my tarot card. I looked at it as it floats above my hand but before crushing the tarot card, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath again. Slowly crushing the card shouting "PERSONA!". A velvet blue mist will appear in front of me and at the same time, a giant half-eagle and lion will appear in front of me. It was Gryphon, he is my Persona and at the same time, he is my strength. I got him when I was transported to Alternate Penecia and met a boy named Julian and a girl named Emmilene. Both of them were protecting the other world Penecia against Chaos. I joined them and that is when I got the Temperance Arcana and Gryphon. Many strange things started to happen after that event, that event changed my whole life. I swear that I will use this power for good and I won't use it for reckless things.

Maybe this is the reason why I joined the Rangers. At the least, I can find people like me with awakened powers on this small group. I feel like I belong here so I will cherish every moment with them and I'll do everything to keep the group together, forever. I am thankful that I saved that Dog on the tree, if it wasn't for that event too. I wouldn't be able to meet Jack and thanks for Jack, I am a ranger now. Jack, Blaez, Nilo, Charles I'll keep you safe at all cost as a ranger and as your friend.

"Ok let's move!" I would start sprinting, I hope the others catch up.After a half a minute from sprinting, I saw a shadow. "There are shadows in front, prepare yourselves for battle!" I shouted hoping everyone will hear it. I charged at the group of shadows, engaging battle.

Stats:

Passives:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:55 am

The boy was ready to follow Kazuya to the specific rift they planned on going through, but was stopped by Jack. The boy was about to ask a question but stayed silent as he received the pendant. He didn't quite know what it was for, but nodded to Jack, knowing it symbolized something to him. He slipped it on before smiling to Jack and then continuing his following of Kazuya.

He looked at the rift with a light sigh, seeing into the barren world that lied before him. It seemed just like yesterday he found himself buried in the sand their, the battle of his shadow ensuing, his persona awakening. He didn't directly like this place, it held to many memories he simply wished to forget. But now wasn't the time for self loathing, and with one last sigh he stepped through the rift and into the dessert.

He felt the blast of hot air hit him as he entered the dessert realm, a gasp escaping him as he did so. He looked back at the rift, now seeing his school. He felt sick then, the aery essence of the world touching him. He listened to Kazuya halfheartedly to be honest, too focused on the humming in his head in an attempt to keep him calm. He stole a look at Kazuya's show though, blinking at the summoning of Gryphon. He didn't know what to think, to be honest. It was all so sureal... This was really going to happen, they where really going to try and find the angel in this wasteland.

The boy didn't have much more time to think as Kazuya quickly bolted away in a seemingly random direction, a blink of his eyes and confused look coming forth in response. He blinked a few more times as if in disbelief, "Did he... Really just start running without at least taking in account our current location...?" he asked to no one in particular, utterly shocked that the most veteran persona user out of the group could do something so reckless. He didn't know what to do though, seeing as leaving Kazuya alone was as stupid as what he had just done.

The boy began after the blue haired boy, not really sprinting but following at a slow jog. He mulled over his thoughts though, taking in his location as he followed Kazuya. The place was truly empty, a wasteland. He wondered what Sky saw in the place before realizing he probably received as much inspiration from it as she did. He sighed at that thought, but then looked up in Kazuya's direction, almost shouting at the, now surly, idiotic blue haired boy for charging so recklessly into battle. He quickened his pace and stayed a bit away from the shadows, drawing his evoker from his satchel.

"My duke, summon our weapon, the Star of Night." the maiden said, her humming seeming to resound physically within his free hand. The boy closed his eyes and gripped around the now developing edges of the large throwing star. He didn't so much as give himself a self pat on the back before analyzing the battle at hand, drawing his evoker to his temple in preparation for the battle.

"... I'm ready..." he said quietly, feeling her presence in the deepest being of himself.

"We, are ready, my duke." she replied quietly, prepared for the battle as well.

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Movement:

Actions:

Last edited by Lost on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 am

"My calculations were incorrect." Charles mumbled more to himself before following the others through the rift. These rifts were all over the place, he even saw several in the city. They all called out to him to enter, but he was aware of his current weakness. Going in alone would've been reckless.

When he entered the rift, he felt everything aound him change suddenly and forcefully. The school was now replaced by what seemed like a desert with a scorching sun blazing high in the sky above. The atmosphere was warm and heavy. Charles took note of all those things as he observed his surroundings. It seemed surreal, even to him... it was so apparent they did not belong in that world, that it wasn't their world.

It was about then when Kazuya began shouting something and summoning his Persona. What is he doing? He never took a liking to this boy, even during their previous meeting... he was too enthusiastic and, despite being the 'strongest' one of them, he seemmed more inexperienced. This was proven to him in the moment he saw Kazuya run off on his own, with Nilo following.

"We should follow them." Charles turned towards Jack, awaiting directions. They had to follow the two boys, but they should stay in a group regardless. Besides, Jack was the leader of the group. "There is something you will need to know about my current battle capabilities before actual combat." He would add as they ran or stood there, depending on Jack's decision. "Because of my condition, I will not be able to deliver physical blows to the enemies on full power, so I will focus on using my Persona's abilities for now, which will drain my endurance at a much faster rate. Furthermore, I have not yet told you about Orgia mode, an ability unique to us humanoid weapons. It allows me to release my internal limiters and access full 100% of my strenght. In my current state, using it would be risky and would most likely have negative consequences on my body, but, if you ever need me to use it, I will do it." He would turn towards the Shadows, Nilo and Kazuya. ((Only if the three of them decided to follow)) "Initiating combat."

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  Charle12
-Persona-

A loud whiz would be heard as Charles would throw his head backwards. He would be enveloped in a blueish mist and a big shadowy figure would appear behind him. His silent Persona with its two giant fists... This was the moment he was looking forward to for all those weeks...
Finally, he will get to fight.

Stats:

Current condition:

Passives and potential:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 pm

As Jack eyed the portal his mind went blank… Sure he had seen it before during the normal course of the day, it would be hard to miss a giant floating tare in the fabric of space and time after all… But something about seeing it now gave Jack goose bumps. His mind was screaming at him to turn back but his feet kept moving towards it…. Before he realized it or even got a chance to get off a witty one liner he had already crossed over to the other side… Huh…. Weird. Crossing into another plane of existence felt a whole lot different than he thought it would… Jack thought he would feel some tension or pressure or … or…. Something! Really it more like stepping through a hole in the wall… As a method of traversing space and time Jack had to give the “Portal to Alternate Zela” a 2 out of five. Cool presentation, nice effects, but an over all lack luster performance. As a  point of reference the Star Gate got a perfect five… Why couldn’t they use a Star Gate? That would have been awesome!

Disappointing trans dimensional worm holes aside. Jack felt in awe of the grand landscapes that now surrounded him. It was…. So empty… Sand… sand and ruins stretched out around him as far as he could see. Not a single structure seemed to be untouched by the hands of time. Jack wished to take a moment to take it all in, this was his first time in another world after all…. Buuuuuut

“K-Kazuya! Wait! Hold on!....Damn it he ran off! Guys fallow after him! We can’t get separated here or we stand no chance!” Damn Damn Damn!  Jack never pegged Kaz for the hot head… He was blue after all! He was supposed to be the mellow one! Being a hot head was his job, he was RED!

“Calm yourself red ranger. Anger will only lead to mistakes! You’re rangers need you, you must have a level head.”

Golem was right….Now was not the time for anger…. It was time for a leader! With one fluid motion Jack tore off his street clothes to unveil his ranger outfit underneath. In one fluid motion Jack donned his helmet and dug deep within himself… Slowly his he felt something form in each of his hands. In one a strong sturdy card… in the other a long shining blade covered with interlocking cogs.

Jack listened to Charles give an explanation of his skills in combat. Jack was impressed to say the least ”You have a super mode?... heh… good to know. I knew there was a reason I made you Gold! Now come on Rangers…. IT’S MORPHEN TIME!” Jack shouted as he charged after his friends.

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  Rpm-red-ranger

“With the strength of a chariot! True Self Sentai Personanger…. RED!”

Stats:

Passives:

Movement:

Last edited by Jack Rannells on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:02 pm

The travel was rather boring it was like passing through a door,but what was beyond the door was impressive,a vast desert,for someone who never set foot in a wasteland at least,it took a few seconds before he could absorb everything he was seeing.

Kazuya was the first to take action when they arrived in the wasteland,he summoned his persona and weapon before charging ahead"Careless...i'm disappointed with him..."Blaez said to himself as he watched the blue haired boy running around,Nilo then followed the blue ranger,and after exchanging some words Charles and Jack also set off,Jack as always,didn't saved words...Even Blaez who had the tendency of doing things his way judged Kazuya's actions as stupid and reckless,maybe all that energy had a downside,he expected to be disconnected from the other rangers,but not that.Blaez questioned the stability of the rangers for a while,but decided to think on that later,they were in the middle of a missions,if he spent to much time thinking,it would do much good as charging ahead without a plan.

"I guess we are all charging into battle then...This will have it's consequences...I will have a talk with them later..."Without much choice Blaez followed after everyone else,running around without thinking would prove to be ineffective and a waste of energy.

They all were able to summon weapons,it's probably because of the persona power"Can i...?"Without having to concentrate much the student was able to do it,a small sword materialized in his hands,he gave at few swings and said"This will be handy...You better help,and if you don't,i guess you won't be much different from an illness."He knew he wouldn't get any response from his persona,and it wouldn't change anything,but he did at anyways.After some run he finally caught up with the rangers,Nilo was the on the far back,holding a ninja star and some kind of old gun,it's nearly impossible for a teenager to get a gun,someone in his house should own it."Alright,next time let's think before acting,no charging towards the enemy with blazing guns,alright?And the guy who breaks the rule will have a little 'talk' with me...He grunted before turning his attention to the enemy"Bring it,you sons of bitches.".

Stats:

Passives:

Movement:

Actions:

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Initiating PvS Combat Phase

Magical Magus:

Venus Eagle:

Slipping Halberie 1:

Slipping Halberie 2:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Stats:

Skill/Passives:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 am

The boy stayed silent, what more was he supposed to say? The enemies looked fearsome and terrifying to the him. But he had to fight on, gripping the evoker in his hand, he took in a deep breath, words forming on his lips.

"... Persona..."

A gun shot rang out from the boy's position, followed by the sound of glass shattering. He was enveloped by a blue mist and what appeared to be shards of shimmering glass. The figure of Miss Muffet could be seen appearing behind the boy. She hovered into the air above Nilo, a dark rift forming to her left as a bolt of dark energy shot from it at the strange magical shadow. Her cool, analytical eyes glazing over the field of the battle.

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next