Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Silent Mountain Festival

Go down 
+2
AkaJack
Grantus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:29 am

Maya smiled a bit and scratched her head. "Well, I definitely don't have the time, so when I do I always feel lazy an just roam around. Finding new people is easier don't you think?" She said. She chomped her lollipop and took out another one. "Well, ties are silly yes. I hate them too.  They are way too small and heat up your neck. What is the point of formal wear when it's so uncomfortable?" She scratched her neck talking about that. "What do I do? Besides binge TV and I suppose rock-climbing, I don't do much outside of my job. This is the first time in a while I get to see real events happen from Azores. You guys must be natives right? This is probably par for the course right?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Sharaku would smile thinly. ''Fair point. On the other hand, you can't guarantee new people will want to hang out with you. Though, if you like winging it, good for you.'' He couldn't really disagree with the notion, yet it was always a hit and miss with someone you didn't know. It was always easier to make due with someone you've already seen at least once. To each their own. He had no actual problem with socializing when it came down to it. He would make an amused face at the tie subject. So much ado with a simple piece of fabric. ''I personally don't see a big deal with it. It's just a strip of fabric. Unless you tie it tightly enough to choke yourself, it doesn't really get in the way.'', he would say, shrugging a little. Perhaps he was just too used to formal wear, but he had never had anything against ties.

When Oki asked her about activities, he would remain quiet at first, listening to what was said. ''I'd say it is.'', he would respond, when she asked her questions. Well, not that much happened around here. At least not of this kind. ''Then again, I am not really a native, so to say. Though, I guess I've been around long enough to assume so.'', he would add, elaborating a little. He could have been missing something. It's been approx 9 months since he's come to Azores, which was a lot, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 am

Oki watched as the girl respond back to words spoken as she chomped down on her lollipop only to grab another. How many would she eat? Would she get sick? Or could she keep going until she passed out? Huh...an interesting side study that Oki would observe subtly for results as it kept its focus mainly on what was being said.

When it came to the subject of finding new people on the fly, Sharaku seemed to disagree with the idea of randomly approaching people without considering the consequences, but at the same time he didn’t seem to dislike the idea fully either. After all was not their own encounter random, if not more than this one here? And what of chat hmm? When around people that made chat fun or easy, what was there not to like about the random encounter?

“Mmm. I like the random encounters here and there. They always seem to bring good and bad things my way, so I can’t complain about being bored due to them,” Oki responded with a light shrug. Oki took things as they came and adapted to them as it saw fit. The outcome was really determined by what sort of company was around Oki. Nothing more. Nothing less. Oki was lucky tonight to have a bit of the familiar around it along with the new. The company came together to make something new and refreshing that the old being could enjoy.

With such good company, it was easy for Oki to remain in a lighthearted mood as it continued to listen to the words exchanged as the conversation came back to the subject of ties. As itself and the girl agreed that wearing the things were indeed bothersome, Sharaku seem to not see the problem with such things.

“Well, you may be the master of the tie, but I must agree with Maya here. They are quite trouble some for just a simple piece of fabric. The results are agitating to get right only to want to take it off a second later when it becomes unpleasant to wear,” Oki said as it rubbed the back of its head. “I honestly don’t get the point of formal wear either. Thus, just wear what you want as long as it is appropriate is my philosophy. Less stress and more time to do other things than fight with a tie or suit with those rules,” the being said with a light chuckle before becoming slightly more serious as it asked its own questions.

When the girl answered, Oki smirked at the rock climbing bit.

“Rock climbing, huh? Got any spots you like to go climbing in?”
Oki asked in the same casual way that it had done before. It’s speech was normal enough as it fell silent to see if an answer would be given. Sharaku was mostly quiet during this time, making Oki wonder what he was thinking; however, before it could ponder the mystery that was Sharaku even further, the girl was asking a question of her own.

“This is the first time I’ve ever gone out of my way for an event. Usually, I just stay near home, but this one was interesting enough, so I came. Kind of glad I did, it is a lot more fun than expected and I got to meet another nice person on top of it all,”
Oki said quite content with the company if not the festival itself. It was a bit too loud and crowded for the being’s liking to be honest, but as long as it had Sharaku and this young lady here the being could focus on them alone making the chaos of the carnival seem small instead of large.

Speaking of focus, Oki would blink as it looked over at Sharaku.

"You are not a native? Where you come from, Sharaku?"
it asked curious...although it was not expecting an answer, especially with a stranger even more of a stranger than itself here.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 am

"I climb on places in Malstu, and in the park in Penecia. I don't look like much, but man does it work." When Sharaku mentioned he wasn't a native, her eyes almost twinkled. "Where did you come from? It must have been more entertaining than it was here right?" she said. Her eyes were on Sharaku's and all of her attention was focused. She didn't have much else to say, but she was having fun with these two guys. It was nice to come across new people that you haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:45 pm

How funny. On one hand, Sharaku was still not getting what was so troublesome about formal wear and all. On the other, it was nice to know. He didn't take very long to get dressed in that way. Then again, maybe it's just the matter of practice. He did wear that more often than not. ''Well, maybe I am. I could probably get it right even while sleeping anyway.'', he would comment towards Oki's words, leaving it at that for now. As amusing as the subject was, he did not want to start an argument about the usefulness of formal wear. Not here.

Rock climbing did not tickle his interest enough, therefore he would remain quiet, letting Oki take the spotlight in that one. He didn't particularly feel like talking about exhausting activities at the moment either. When it came around to the 'where are you from' conversation, he would barely refrain from making a highly confused face. He had not expected both of them to inquire about such. Was it really that interesting? He would look between the two. ''I wonder what's so interesting about that. But since you're asking, I'm from Portugal.'', he'd answer, before giving Maya a glance. ''Though, I can't singlehandedly say it had been more interesting there. Each place has its own positives.'' Life was similar in most places. Just some quirks here and there. And he wasn't picky enough to be bothered by differences that didn't make a big boom.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 pm

To Sharaku’s words regarding the tie, Oki let out a light “Hehe,” as the being grinned at the other innocently enough. It could’ve made a comment back or poked fun at Sharaku, but with the Maya here, Oki resisted the urge to play. Besides it remember quite well that Sharaku had a limit to play time, so best not test its luck again.

In any case, green eyes would lock onto the girl as she answered the question regarding rock climbing. As she answered, Oki would look from the girl to the surroundings, its eyes catching the large dormant volcano that this festival was dedicated to.

“This place seems like the perfect spot to do that sort of activity. Haven’t hung around Penecia enough to say the same,” Oki said as it observed the mountain for a while longer before looking back at the girl with a smile. “I am glad that works out for you. I might have to see if there is a place near home to try that sort of activity one day. The new activity might be fun.”

Oki remained in good spirits only being bounced into curious mode when Sharaku mentioned he was not a native of the area. Oki had questioned the words and then the girl had questioned it too as she seemingly became more fascinated with Sharaku than even Oki itself was. That was a first…being out done in the curiosity department, but then again maybe this was a playoff of that wink from before. Heh. She must’ve liked Sharaku in some fashion or else she wouldn’t be showing that much interest.

Funny. Sharaku seemed to miss that point and only seemed to be confused at the double questions. Quite amused, Oki would keep a light smile on its face as it observed the situation quietly as it nodded at Sharaku’s answer.

“Portugal, hmm? Interesting,” Oki would say as it seemingly fell into thought. However, the small action was more than that. It was actually an old habit of the being when it wished to observe something occurring. By removing itself slightly from the equation, it gave the girl the opportunity to react to Sharaku’s statement as she saw fit…and to be frank, Oki was more interested in that reaction than prying for more information for Sharaku at the moment. Cruel? Insensitive? Maybe or maybe not. Some old habits just couldn’t be erased from the being.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Well, that was all she needed to add this cutie to the list. And Oki was not bad either. She checked her watch and sighed heavily. She was not meant to hang around here for so long, but at least it was nice to take some time to meet a couple guys to break from the boring routine of work. She reached into her shirt to pull out a small notepad with a pen attached, and proceeded to take a paper out, rip it in half, and write on each before giving the slips of paper to them. It was her cell phone number. “This way we don’t have to meet through work. I am a very different person in work, and I don’t want you guys to look for me. Duty calls. So call me alright? I will see you around,” she said, with a light frown before smiling just as if not even more brightly than before, and waved to them before turning to walk slowly down the path towards the exit of the festival entrance. It was definitely worth checking out this colorful place after all. Nothing wrong with meeting different people; things that made her life just a little less boring.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Oki would only receive a slightly raised eyebrow at the snicker. Was that so funny? On the other hand, Sharaku didn't feel like inquiring further. It was better to drop that topic for now. ''I'd say Penecia is more occassional. This place would be better if you're in something more challenging.'', he'd comment, joining the conversation for a brief moment. He still wasn't neccesarily interested, but he felt like pointing that out, since Oki claimed not to know.

''Perhaps.'' He'd guess other countries would be interesting for people that had never been there. It wasn't as intriguing anymore after you see things with your own eyes. Novelty can fade quickly. ''Allright then.'', he'd say simply with a nod, as she handed them the notes. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to think of this, but it wasn't as if it hurt. He would stuff the piece of paper in his pocket for now. ''Well, that's that.'', he would mutter after she stalked off, giving Oki a short glance. Hm. What was he even here for? He kind of forgot after all this talking. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 pm

To its grin and snicker, Oki got a raised eyebrow from the other who didn’t seem to catch onto the potential play there. No surprise or disappointment came from Oki regarding this. It just simply accepted that this was just one of Sharaku’s quirks. In any case, green orbs would shift to look at Sharaku as the other made a suggestion on the rock climbing.

“Hmmm…I am not sure if I want to challenge the mountain yet. I am thinking small to see if I even like the ordeal, but I’ll keep the suggestion in mind,”
Oki said with a smirk and nod of thank you. When it came to the subject of Portugal, the being found itself a bit more disappointed than it would like to admit. While the results did indeed come, they were a bit too unfair to Oki’s curiosity about the play between Sharaku and the girl. It seemed time had saved them both from the analysis as the girl gave a heavy sigh and Sharaku gave a simple perhaps in response to its words. Ah well maybe it was simply not meant to observe such things.  

Disappointed or not, Oki wouldn’t show it as instead the being became more interested in the paper the girl had. She wrote something down upon it before holding the slips out to them. Hesitating for a second, Oki would eventually reach out and look at the paper. There was a number there.

Hmm?

For a split second Oki was confused, but then processing the girl’s words the being nodded lightly at what was heard.

“Mmm. See you then, Maya. Take care,” Oki responded back friendly enough as the being watched the girl walk away and disappear into the crowd. What an odd meeting, but nice nonetheless. Oki had never expected this when it came here. Heh. Oh?

Sharaku’s voice broke the wandering thoughts causing Oki to look over at him with a light smile as it placed the paper in the a chest pocket next to the phone it had.

“So it would seem, but I wonder if we did call how she would know it was us? We did not give a number in turn,” Oki wondered for a bit and then shook its head lightly and refocused on Sharaku.

“We are going to wander a bit more before finding something else to do. Want to come for a bit?”
Oki asked the other with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:48 pm

((OoC: Sorry for taking a while. Managed to lose the post once, and then I sorta forgot, since I had been dealing with others after that. .-.))

Hm. Strange. Then again, what wasn't strange anymore these days? Sharaku was still a little surprised at how easygoing she was. Randomly chatting up two strangers, and then gicing them a number. They hadn't even had a conversation for that long. Ah well. He'd humor it, however. It isn't as if it posed to be a bother for him now.

''She'd know by voice after picking up? If she was the type to not pick up calls from unindentified numbers, I suppose she would have asked for ours in return.''
, he'd answer languidly, when Oki voiced the concerns. Well, you didn't always have the luxury of knowing. And he didn't see a problem with asking who's on the other line, in case you didn't know the number, nor recognized the person by their voice. That'd solve it easily enough. ''Hm?'', he would look at Oki for a moment, in thought, when the other suggested he tag along. Well, technically speaking...''Might as well. I forgot what I had been doing anyway.'' Not like he had been doing much in the first place. He had just come around to look, seeing as he had nothing better to do anyway. What difference would it make whether he went, or stayed at home. At least here, he'd get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:14 pm

((Nah. It be fine. We can understand. ^^ What we don't understand is this fail post. >>))

Oki looked over at Sharaku as he answered the question regarding how the girl would know it was them should they call. As he laid out his logical answer, Oki took it in and then nodded lightly.

“We suppose that makes sense," the old being said before shaking its head and looking around the festival and then looking over at Sharaku as it asked if he wanted to tag along as it wandered the place. The other considered the offer and then opened his mouth and made his comment. To his words, Oki chuckled lightly.

“Ah, what to do what you, Shaku?” it asked playfully before nodding in the direction the crowds were flowing. There was much to do, but where to start was the hard part. As green eyes looked here and there, they would glance at this distraction or that distraction before gazing up at Sharaku.

“What do you like, Shaku. Games? Shows? Relaxation? We can go with anything so we will let you choose,” Oki said as its eyes drifted back to the crowds as it walked. It would pause as it looked at a fishing game and then the food booth next to it. Food...No...No, no, no!

Shaking its head to get itself to come back to reality, Oki would look away fromt the temptation as it looked for something else more distracting than the food. No there was no need for more food. It would go to sleep for sure if that occurred. In any case, Oki tried to play the event off as simply looking around, but how well it played this off was to yet to be seen. Hopefully, Sharaku missed that little oops in behavior.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:04 pm

''If it doesn't then I have no idea.'' Sharaku would retort flippantly at Oki's 'suppose'. Either way, she did what she did, and her reasons were her own. If she had wanted to, she coudl easily have tried inquiring their numbers. Since she didn't, it was up to her how she'd deal with the possibility of them calling. Simple. ''How about nothing..?'', he'd throw back, when Oki called him out playfully. Of course, his tone was easygoing enough to see that he wasn't completely serious. Unless it was something crazy, Oki was free to try doing something, though he wasn't able to predict his own reaction.

He'd follow behind, keeping his eyes on the other, thinking about the answer to the following question. What to do, hm? Honestly, he hadn't given it much thought just yet. Nor did he have any idea what all was even available here. This was the first time he was hanging around at a festival. ''Hm. Probably the first option...or the last. Or technically, we can go eat too, if you want.'', he'd answer after a short while of contemplating. He did take notice of Oki giving looks at the food stand, and it wasn't like it mattered to him as to what they'd do. Unless he was way too bored, it was fine. So far, he didn't catch a glimpse of anything specific he'd find interesting, so he'd roll along for now.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Oki chuckled lightly at the other’s comments regarding the girl and what to do with him. Sharaku was an interesting fellow that was true; however, luckily for Oki he was also easy going. This attitude made it easy to play with Sharaku here and there and kept the situation rather light rather than serious and tense all the time. It was something that Oki appreciated from the other.

“Nothing, hmm? Perhaps I can live with that and perhaps I cannot. I will have to analyze this some more to see what action is best fitting for you,” Oki replied back easily enough to the other as it kept walking down the pathway avoiding crashing with the multitude of people that was gathered here tonight. When the being had asked what Sharaku wanted to do and even gave him the option of choosing something, the ancient being found itself bowing its head and shaking it as a light smile crossed its face.

Looking over its shoulder slightly with a smirk, it responded back to the other in light tones.

“You are no help at all; however, food is out for me. If you want food, I can accompany you to the booth, but eating anymore…well…I do not think that wise at this point,” Oki said as it rubbed the back of its head lightly. Yeah food would be a horrible idea for itself right now; however, it would not stop another from eating…even if watching said action would be hard to do. Ah well.

Looking forward again, it scanned the booths with care once more and settled again on the fishing one.

“There be a game and food near each other,” Oki said pointing out the booth. “Perhaps this will take care of multiple birds with one stone, no?” the being asked the other as it kept up its casual pace as it shifted through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Analyze? Sometimes, the way Oki spoke reminded him of Sentinel. Though, he was somehow doubting the two were actually similar. Weird. He would huff lightly. ''Feel free to try. I might just prove to be hard to analyze fully, however.'', he'd throw back, in a slight jab. He'd allow attempts, but he wasn't fond of people being able to read him completely. Usually, he needn't worry, however, as most seemed to have troubles figuring him out even when he was not trying to manually set them off course. Honestly, he only let people know what he was on, when he actually wanted to. Otherwise, they were left up to their own guesses.

''Mission accomplished then. I was never actually trying to be of help in this case.'', he would laugh shortly when Oki sort of complained at his lack of useful input. He was saying the truth, however, he hadn't really tried to be helpful, he had just stated what was on his mind at that particular moment. All of which pretty much equaled to a big pile of nothing. That was nothing new. ''I am not really hungry, though. I just noticed you eyeing food, that is all. I can forego it. Didn't come here for it anyway.'' He couldn't tell what was on Oki's mind, but food was rarely his priority. Most people didn't even have the chance of seeing him eat around them at all. He just wasn't neccesarily a food lover.

''Perhaps, perhaps not.'', he'd state vaguely at Oki's declaration of getting two things done at once, as he followed at a casual pace. Really, it was unlikely that he'd end up actually eating, so it was a what if.

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:09 pm

There was a light huff in response to Oki’s words regarding analyzing the other further; however, it was the words that followed that caused the being to grin as it threw a glance back at its companion.

“Hehe. You give us an interesting challenge, Shaku. We shall take it and see just how much we can uncover before deeming you unsolvable,” Oki said lightly to the other as it continued to move down the paths. It really did want to learn more about Sharaku. The old being kept bumping into the other, so it figured it was meant to try and understand him more. Even if Sharaku was indeed unsolvable, the exercise would be fun and besides, the man had given the being permission to perform the exercise, so the restraint of guilt no longer applied in this matter. Oki was allowed to study the other openly and that was a great gift to the information seeker.

Still, pleased with the permission that had been granted, Oki found itself letting out a light chuckle as the other responded back to its complaint about being useful when it came to determining what to do next. Ah, what a Shaku move. Always being vague and confusing and so entertaining to be around. Charming little quirk really; however, as the other spoke of food, Oki’s amusement faded lightly and was replaced by a sheepish behavior.

“Eh-heh. I always eye food…even when I should not be. My stomach has no room for more, but I want to try all flavors. It is a sad bad habit,” Oki responded easily as it kept moving towards the fishing booth game. Honestly, it need to control the habit a bit better, but food was food and unfortunately, Oki had not found a way to keep itself completely in line when it came to stuffing its face. Thankfully, the food booth had a distraction near it.

“Mmm. Well, if anything we will have something to do for now,” Oki responded back to vague response Sharaku had given as it walked a few more paces and finally reached the rather empty fish booth. The owner of the booth looked bored, but somewhat happy to see people coming to the booth.

“Howdy folks,” the woman said as she tilted her hat at them. “Care to try an' catch one of my beauties? I’ll give the first game to ya’ll for free for being the first customers of the night and all.”

“Huh. A free try?”
Oki repeated as it moved up to the large tank of water and look down in it to see some small fish of various colors there. Immediately fascinated by them, Oki grinned like a little kid as it watched the fishes swim by.

“Look Shaku. Baby koi,” Oki said with delight as it continued to watch the fish swim by…completely forgetting the question of a try. The owner of the booth chuckled and looked up at Sharaku.

“Think we lost your friend there, so then," she began as she watched Oki continue to watch the fish. After a moment. dark brown eyes would swivel to look at Sharaku. "What about you, hun? Wanna give it a try?” she asked as she pulled a paper net from the bowl next to her and showed it to Sharaku. "If you managed to scoop the fish up and it doesn’t break the net, it's yours. Simple right?” she said smirking lightly at the other in an open challenge.

Last edited by Deshi on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Epic code fail. >>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Mountain Festival   The Silent Mountain Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silent Mountain Festival
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next