Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One way or another.... (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Sharaku would shrug passively. ''I do like my cat, yes, but I wouldn't die for it either.'' The concept of holding something, or someone as high as that was not that clear to him. He cared, yes, but in the end, it would be hard to make him hold onto someone if it could possibly harm him too much. He had never been attached as much as that. It only spelled trouble, and while he was curious, it was not going to happen with a snap of fingers. He would frown momentarily when he noticed Kage on top of Jack's head, however. ''If I were you, I'd be careful....'', he would mutter, though, probably not soon enough. The mischievous cat would lodge its claws in the younger man's hair and tug at it. It would most likely be somewhat painful at least. ''He likes pulling out people's hair for some reason.'', he would add after a moment, somewhat amused. Always better when it wasn't him. And seeing as he had his own hair fairly long now, it was a pain at times.

He would tilt his head to the side a moment later though, when Jack asked his question, before sighing lightly. Someone had high expectations for sure. ''Do I look like I have wings..? Anyway, no, not what you think. It's different. And I can't give out powers, don't hope for that.'', he would shake his head. ''I'll tell you this, however. Considering what's happening around this place right now, you might discover more about this eventually, without help, or even trying to. I can't say I'd recommend it, but it seems there isn't really a way to control it. That said, I am not telling you anything specific, so do not ask. If you come across it on your own, maybe we can talk then. It's dangerous to have knowledge without experience. I'd advise you to be careful with this matter. I wouldn't go seeking it personally, if I were you. Reality is not a fairytale.'', he would do his best to elaborate, without telling too much, but vaguely answering as well. Even if he doubted Jack would follow his advice. This guy appeared to be too convinced about things for his own good.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Jack had noticed that the cat had been playen with his hair. He hadn't payed it much mind... untill it started to pull out his hair. Jack would began to jump and run trying to get the cat dislodged from his long slightly curly hair. After much, manly ... very manly, screaming like a little girl Jack managed to pull the cat from his head and place it safely on the ground. Jack sighed and smiled at Sharaku.

" Oh well.... I suppose I got my hopes up... But... You really think I could awaken to powers on my own... Wow... Heh... Alright. Yeah! You're right! I've noticed some weird things going on on the islands recently... you included Mr.Tall Dark And Spooky. If that means that there's something going on then... I guess it's my duty to find my place in it!" Jack picked up the last of his fliers and his helmet. Jack knew that Sharaku was right. What ever was going on was to big for him... for now. That just meant that Jack had to redouble his efforts.

"I wont try and hide anything from you anymore Sharaku. If we meet again I'll be straight with you... After all you know my secret identity now," Jack smiled under his helmet and struck a heroic pose.

One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 1086113898

"Death must not needlessly be feared! But it must not needlessly be desired as well! Face it and fight! Featherman!"

Jack held his pose for a moment taking in Sharaku's expression...

" Lame or not.... Ya gatta admit that was pretty cool... heh..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Sharaku watched the display with an amused smile. Was it really that painful for the guy, or was he flailing just because? He had it happen to him before, and he hadn't thought that it was worth screaming over. Sure, it was a bit painful, but nothing that was not possible to bear with a grin, so to say. But, his expression would turn to a faint scowl when Jack spoke up again. That wasn't what he had meant. Sheesh, this guy was a lot like Hyde in this regard. Only taking in mind what sounded good to him from all that had been said. That was so not what he was aiming for. And he really wanted to facepalm right there and then.

''Let me rephrase myself, if you will. That was not what I meant. If you do get any, it would be on your own, yes, but most likely not by your own effort. Trust me on that. You're not really in control there. Neither should you chase after it. You might regret trying. On that note, do you even know what all is going on..? Because if you did, you might be a little less enthusiastic. And it has nothing to do with me specifically, to be honest. You'd be better off making your duty to keep your nose out from this. I can't say I'm too interested in watching one more butt, and making sure they don't do something stupid.'' Initiative appreciated, but there was a lot on their hands already, and frankly, Sharaku was less than enthusiastic about having a way too flashy guy running around and doing whatever in addition to all the mess there already was. Thanks, but no thanks.

He would keep a blank face at the next words. Keep what from him...? He doubted the guy was too secretive in the first place. He'd bet his top hat that he would find out anyway as time went on. What was the point of honesty now? Also, lame or not..? Well. ''I am not impressed either way.'', he would state simply.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Jack's pose drooped slightly, man... did this guy know how to take the fun out of everything... Jack sighed and dropped his pose." Ya know you can be a bit of a stick int he mud Sharaku... But if it will make you feel better I wont go sticking my nose in anywhere it doesn't belong. You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself for now."

Jack turned to leave and began to walk away," I'll catch you later Sharaku! If you ever need any help! You can always call.... The Featherman Rangers!" With that, Jack struck a pose and took off down the street... making wooshing sounds to himself.

Jack has left the scene
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 am

Stick in the mud..? He was just pretty much warning the guy to not go and get himself killed or something. This business was not for an overexcited teen that didn't even know what he was doing for real. And somehow, Sharaku didn't really believe that Jack was completely honest when saying he wouldn't, seeing as he was back to his hero mode a few moments later. Why would it even be him needing help...? And even if he did...he definitely wouldn't feel inclined to call a guy in a red suit to help him, no offense. ''Farewell.'', he would mutter bemusedly, before turning around to pick Kage. Maybe it was time to head off. This had been mentally tiring, to be honest.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Jack and Sharaku's friendship appears to be stuck in a rut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.... (Sharaku)   One way or another.... (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One way or another.... (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2