Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A hopeless place [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:04 pm

"Color"? Well, he wasn't wearing makeup as of now. At least, not a heavy makeup, just the basic. It wouldn't take long for Shunnosuke to notice what Sharaku was talking about, and that realization would do nothing to ease things on Shun's side.

...You can stop now, you are making me feel embarrassed. — The teenager gave a self-conscious smile, his voice sounding nothing like the common authority tone. To avoid the constant golden stare, he picked his glass of water again and sipped it to its end. Perhaps the low temperature of his drink could help assuaging the whole...feeling. After he finished with that, he sat his empty glass on the counter, leaving the ice in there to melt on its own. — Say, is this your first time in a club? Are you enjoying yourself so far...? Disregarding the previous...tension between us, that is. — A soft chuckle accompanied the word "tension". That was a good way to put it without having to explain the awkwardness in it all. Not that striking up a normal conversation after such moments isn't awkward at all, but at least it'd drive Sharaku's attention to anything besides his bashful expression. Enough with that, already.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Embarassed, was that it? But, what was he supposed to do, stare at the ground? Not that Sharaku didn't find the idea of staring at a solid object instead entertaining at all, but that wasn't really the most appropriate option either.

A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 Tumblr_mxnkiqDBVc1t5gkaso1_400

''If that is what you wish, but where else am I supposed to be looking, hm?''
, he would ask, somewhat joking, but comply, focusing moreso on Shun's glass for a moment. When Shun posed him a question, he would blink a few times. ''Well...Yes, you could say this is the first time.'', he would smile faintly. ''It's fine so far, though I can't give you a complete analysis, as I haven't done anything besides sitting here yet.'', he would conclude, leaning his chin on one arm. It was the truth right? All the talking and everything, neither of them had moved from the spot, and aside from Shun drinking cold water, nothing went on. Neither had he done anything beforehand. He just about came here to find a less crowded place to run into the younger. ''Then again, I don't really know what should I be doing here either....'', he would add, with a light huff. Yes, he could see people drinking stuff, dancing and such. Was that it? Eh, well, it was surprising clubs got that much interest then. Not that he would be against this, but it wasn't something he could see himself doing...regularly?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:38 pm

"I haven't done anything besides sitting here yet."

And honestly, neither have Shun. He danced a little but...that alone wouldn't shrug certain thoughts off. Neither would the drinks he had taken so far. As for Sharaku's presence...with a certain difficulty, it lifted his mood a bit.

My, you're really clueless, aren't you? — The teenager compressed his laugh, a bit scornfully at his statement. And he knew he shouldn't, considering the life story Sharaku has just told him, but it's not like he could prevent his reaction. That was just too funny to let it pass. Mostly guys, mainly guys from Shun's clique, around their ages enjoyed nightlife and, of course, nightclubs. Just too amusing and unusual for Shunnosuke to meet a good-looking and young man like Sharaku who isn't fond of such places. Then again, considering all the student "knew" about his old-fashioned behavior, it wasn't really a surprise the older one wouldn't find that place entertaining. On the other hand, as much as the younger thought of that personality trait as attractive, there's a time and place for everything, isn't there? — We can stay here, drinking and enjoying the music. Ooor we can go there... — He pointed mincingly to the dancefloor. — ...and dance. Quick reminder: to leave is not an option. Pick your choice. — Shun could very well use the older's company on the dancefloor truly, but he would let him decide.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Shun nailed it, perhaps? In a way, it was true that Sharaku didn't have a broad understanding on the subject. Whether clueless was the right word for it or not, was up in the air. ''Perhaps you're right. I shall not deny that possibility.'', he would say, the corner of his lips twitching lightly. He didn't take it personally though, even if it was obvious Shun found the situation enormously amusing. He's already given up on being bitter about these things. So he didn't get it, so what? As long as he didn't get picked on for it in a very rude manner, he would just wave it off. Not worth his time, for making some people understand was an unbelievable pain.

When Shun gave him his choices, he would be met with a raised eyebrow as Sharaku took a while to mull it over. He had kinda figured it would be either this or that. But, actually making a choice...was something he hadn't gotten to yet. ''Depends?'', he would say unsurely at first. ''I mean, depends on what do you have in mind by drinking.'', he would smile faintly. ''As for dancing....if we stick to ballroom dancing, can do.'', he would declare afterwards. Well, he really didn't know if he wanted to go about trying some crazy dancing he's seen from a few short glances over. Not his style, to be honest. ''Actually, I think I don't mind either. I'll leave the choice to you, if you will. Whatever you want to do more. After all, I can't really say what's more fun.'', he would conclude eventually, as he decided he couldn't choose either way. Might as well leave it up to Shun, and since the younger said leaving wasn't an option, it was probably better this way. Since the easiest choice was not available. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 pm

...ballroom dancing? At a nightclub? You gotta be kidding me. — The teenager again felt this urge to not laugh deridingly at Sharaku's face, to the point he had to place one hand over his mouth and totally forget about the drinking suggestion. Seriously, that's getting more and more complicated as time went by. He did know the guy was old-fashioned, and Shunnosuke himself would hold some outmoded habits for the sake of his high society family, but really...
On the other hand, it'd be fun. Nevermind the rhythmical industrial beat playing in the background that had nothing to do with ballroom moves, nevermind the fact people would pay attention to that shameful situation and laugh at them — and by "them", he was thinking solely about himself, of course. Then again...what could go wrong? It's not as if the clubs were too light for everybody to notice their faces. If it wasn't for the flickering red and green lights, the place would be pretty much buried in darkness. Plus, the house is too full for them to pay attention to a couple in a corner, and Sharaku was willing to do it. His day was far from being the ideal, part of his night included...it couldn't go worse, could it? — Whatever, I doubt I'll have another opportunity for this anytime soon, so... — He shrugged, finally standing up. — I'll let you lead me on this, then.

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Sharaku would knit his eyebrows together when Shun called him out on his dancing style. ''I wish. But I can't say I've ever done anything else yet.'', he would explain, almost feeling a bit sour about it. Yes, funny, fine. Maybe he'd do a good clown. And he wasn't even trying at all, but apparently he was being extremely amusing even without him doing it on purpose. An achievement, perhaps? Though, he couldn't decide whether he was to take it in a positive or negative way. Hn, he didn't mind looking silly, but he almost felt awkward right now. That was not a feeling he was entirely comfortable with at any given time. It was usually the other way around, someone else being flustered. He didn't know what to think of it being turned against him. Then again, perhaps he was really asking for it, with the way he acted.

''....You sure?''
, he would question, a bit hesitantly, when Shun made his mind to go for it. From the previous remark, he would guess that the younger was not really entertained by the idea. But, he would stand up as well, willing to go if the teen hadn't made up his mind at the last moment. He would offer Shun a hand to take, before making a move to get away from the counter where they were standing. ''If I may ask though. Do you even know how to do this, or have you accepted just because?'', he'd inquire as they'd make their way to a not overly overcrowded place on the dancefloor. He...could take either, but it would be better to know what he was dealing with. Because, if Shun didn't, this would probably be awkward...in some way. He had never tried teaching someone before.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:56 pm

For now, I am. — He would reply to the first question, making sure to grab Sharaku's hand, perhaps more tighter than he was supposed to while following him around. A pretty single gesture for many, and, having in mind Shunnosuke's previous hesitation when he tried to do the same, it's only natural for him to make this small moment something important.

Hm...to be fair, I've taken dancing classes before, mainly for special occasions. You know, high class parties. I had no problems with them...except the part I had to dance with girls. — He laughed rather sheepishly at that statement. Nothing against girls, he liked some of them...as friends, and that's it. Everything against being forced to have a relationship, whatever relationship, with them and lead the ladies in a dance. That's the problem with dancing classes, they are always so binarists with gender roles it hurts. — Which makes this my first time with a man. Would you please be gentle with me...? — He uttered with more malice than it was supposed to, trying to make fun of the ridiculous situation, with a mere play of words to get a reaction out of Sharaku.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Ah, for a moment there, Sharaku was glad that the Shadow didn't enjoy speaking up in the normal world, because Shun would probably get cussed out already. Maybe he should have offered him his other hand. Hm, well, whatever goes. The younger would most likely not realize, unless Mr. Arrogant decided to bring it up in the future. And he sincerely hope that wasn't going to be the case. Another stupid argument wasn't something he'd look forward to no matter what.

''You don't like dancing with girls then...?''
, he would inquire offhandedly, just wanting to make sure on what he was guessing at. Though, he was pretty sure he knew what Shun was implying at, but you never know until you hear an exact declaration. Then again, the younger's next comment kind of...blew him elsewhere. The things that sentece sounded like. Oh god. Nevertheless, Sharaku ended up doing his best not to laugh, however failing miserably. ''Well, I am a gentleman, but I won't guarantee you anything.'', he would chuckle lightly, making a face at the younger.

A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 Tykiboo

''Really though, if you don't enjoy dancing with girls, why is this your first time with a man then? Why haven't you done so sooner?'', he would ask, a small amused smile still playing on his lips. He'd watch Shun for a few short moments, before stepping closer to the younger, lifting both of his hands this time, in an invitation, sort of. ''On the original point, however, would waltz be fine, or do you want to try something else?'', he'd ask, offering Shun a choice. There were a few things they could do, and he was pretty much fine with either. He'd let Shun decide on what exactly he wanted to go for.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Weeell...let's just say I haven't been given the proper opportunity to do so. — Shunnosuke would leave it at that. Sharaku probably wouldn't understand, but the teenager didn't feel like explaining it further, which would require his telling his troubled familiar relationship and how that "small detail" helped to worsen what is already far from enjoyable. Probably the older one would find it silly, anyway.

Fine? Not for a nightclub, I should add. — More quizzical chuckles. — ...It's okay, though. Waltz seems just fine. — He continued, this time in a more serene tone, carefully and, say, hesitantly entangling his fingers with Sharaku's. Yeah, he said he needed to think about their "future", so to speak, yet there he was, allowing himself to be dragged away by Sharaku's charming invitation...and boy, he liked it. The feeling of something new, the type of emotion that would made his heart race in all his inexperience. It would be just a simple dance for the majority, but...for Shunnosuke, it was the most thrilling sensation he ever went through.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Proper opportunity. Wasn't that a universal problem? Though, why not make your own? Ah, well, it was probably moot to ponder over that. If Shun chose to tell him only that, it was likely he was not getting anything more specific right now. Sharaku would still give the younger a slightly quizzical look, but leave it at that, not inquiring further aloud. It didn't seem that Shun was too happy to talk about it, so he wouldn't press directly. Not now, at the very least.

''I think you've already implied so before, I believe.'', he would counter somewhat amusedly, ignoring the slight urge to poke Shun in the forehead. Yes yes, he was getting it. People in nightclubs apparently liked different things. Eh, maybe....''You know what? We can...try something you deem appropriate afterwards, but I can't say how will that turn out.'', he would offer eventually, with a faint smile. He was probably going to regret this decision later, but, eh, that was for later. He would let Shun take hold of his hand, keeping a light smile, as he looped his other hand around to rest on the younger's back. ''Ready?'', he would chuckle lightly, after giving Shun a moment to adjust the last touches. They did have to move together afterall, or it would end up rather messy. It wasn't going to be the easiest either, with the music choice in the background. He would only move forward if the younger was okay with it.

((OoC: Jesus dear, I thought I would, but I think I'd die if I attempt to write out the steps and stuff. Hope you don't mind lol I mean, I can next post if really neccessary, but...blegh. It's kinda complicated in written form, at least for my brain.))
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 pm

(( It'd be fun to read, but you don't have to, seriously, haha. Then again, I should go back to my dance classes myself, I kinda forgot how to dance waltz properly...*Sigh* ))

Maybe later, then. I'll remember that. — Shunnosuke replied, with a broad smile. Sharaku deciding to try and cope with the teen's desire? He couldn't really imagine Sharaku, being old-fashioned as he is, getting wild on the dancefloor, however. Well, that would be laughable entertaining nonetheless, if the older couldn't keep up with his...pace, so to speak, but intention is what counts, and Sharaku's apparently good-natured intentions evoked in the younger a happy reaction. In any event, he placed his last free hand on the taller's shoulder, grasping a bit too tightly on his region. Should the latter be perceptive, he'd notice by that single gesture the student was anxious. Taking a deep breath and moving a bit closer to Sharaku, he continued: — I can't say how this'll turn out either but I'm ready now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

''Splendid.'', Sharaku would quirk a small smile, seeing as Shun seemed to be at least happy about his suggestion. Well, he wouldn't die if they did end up at that later on, and he didn't the he'd do ...that bad. What could be so hard about it? Jest. If he could fight, he could do this too, even if he had a funny feeling about it. Eh, maybe he was just being paranoid, who knew.

He would watch calmly for a bit, as Shun went ahead to grip on him. ''We shall see.'', he would respond in a slightly playful tone, finding it somewhat amusing for Shun to say that. The younger did say he had done this in the past, so, in theory, he shouldn't have trouble with it, no? Ah, well, maybe he shouldn't polemize over that. Speaking of that, it had actually been a while since he had done this too. Thank god this was rather easy to do. A step forward with left foot; right with right foot, then the same with the left. And then the other way around; backwards with right foot; left with left foot and the same with the right. (The exact opposite on everything for Shun I believe...or hope so at least) Rinse and repeat, pretty much...Easy, right. ''If I may ask, you come here often?'', he would question with slight curiosity, after getting used to the rythm that is. He figured the younger would, but at least it gave something to talk about.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:55 pm

And their little dance began. It was one thing being the one responsible for leading the dance and guiding his partner, another thing slightly different was being the one who'd let themselves be guided, following their partner's step. Still, the movements were pretty easy still and Shunnosuke, tittering in a short tone, had no problems keeping up with Sharaku's steady pace so far. Well, except the jitters, but he could deal with that.

Hm, not as much as I would like to. This is truly my second time. — "And if I keep putting myself to shame like this, the last", he thought on his own. Nevertheless, the boy kept dancing with Sharaku, slowly finding himself at ease with his moves. It would be just a matter of time until he forgot the thoughts of being stared at. — I have a rather busy schedule that prevents me from coming often. — Sharaku didn't have to know it's just a fancy way of saying "my grandparents keep watching my steps and controlling my life". — Though, in my first time, I happened to come across a classmate. And this second time...it's you instead. — He smiled meekly at such "coincidence". The student didn't believe in Gods of any sorts, oh no...but that moment he felt as if there's one, certainly He's on his side.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Second, eh? Sharaku wasn't even sure why, but he would have expected a higher number. Though, the follow up explained it, somewhat. Still, busy? ''Busy? At your age? That's a new one. I thought teenagers tend to have more than enough time. At least it seems so from what I'm seeing around.'', he would state, rather curiously. Sure, there was school and such, but he doubted one would be that badly busy. Either Shun wasn't telling him something, or was really doing something taxing on the side, even though he had no idea as to what could that be.

He would smile thinly when Shun mentioned the coincidence of his meetings. ''Perhaps you're a lucky one. If you actually wanted to meet people, that is. Then again, I suppose it's better than being...alone, right?'' Perhaps it was. He'd probably be bored if he had ended up sitting here on his own, without the little drama and all even. Sure, that part was not very exciting...but, what would he have been doing otherwise? He was fairly used to being on his own, but it tended to be no fun. ''Want to keep at this...? We can still try something else.'', he would ask after a while. Not that it wasn't nice, but doing the same could get boring after a while. He didn't really care, but he'd offer either way.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:30 pm

I'm not like most teenagers, and I'm sure you know that. — He smiled assuredly, showing once more his behavior, attempting to end at least that part of the conversation. It was such a depressing topic, not worth to bring it up and ruin the mood.

As for everything else...Sharaku had it right. In everything. Having the desired company for relaxed moments would indeed make it better, and yes, he did feel lucky, not because he encountered an acquaintance whom he can spend some time, but because of...him. To what Sharaku said, Shunnosuke would do nothing except let a smile speak for itself. Glancing at his engaging, golden eyes and that mysterious smile would  make the teenager fall into his silence, until he was addressed again.
...hum...there's something else... — It was a daring move, indeed... But, honestly, he had reached that point already where hesitating was not an option, and if he waited a little longer, it was possible his racing heart would jump out of his chest on its own. Enough with the twirls, dance steps and rhythmic heavy beats in the background already; getting on the tip of his toes — Sharaku's towering height, boosted by his boots, would do nothing to favor the young one while, on the other hand, imposed some difficulties to what the boy was trying to reach —, he'd get suddenly closer to the man, his lips aiming for the other's, eventually touching and dovetailing...that is, unless Sharaku would notice the sudden and, dare say, dangerous proximity and take measures against it. By this point, Shunnosuke wasn't even considering about this possibility, letting his bliss take charge of his thoughts and actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hopeless place [Sharaku]   A hopeless place [Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hopeless place [Sharaku]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next