Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Sandy Sunday [NPC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A Sandy Sunday [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Hyde was walking along the Beach of Lunapa Island as he scratched his head. He was mulling over the words of the mysterious lady that was having the problems with saying the name, and other things. “It’s nothing viable to move on as of yet, I need help. Or maybe a vacation….” Hyde has definitely got himself in something that he couldn’t turn away from. If this mysterious man played a hand in the alternate dimensions and the shadows appearing in Azores, then he couldn’t just walk away. Everyone is in danger, but he was just a kid, who would listen to him. “Ugh..” Hyde would lay out his cape on the sand and use it as a blanket. Then He would start to lay down and close his eyes. “Its hot today..”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Sunny day it was for Lune Dalamar. She enjoyed the weekends very much. Middle school was not fun at all. She was just doing what her parents told her to do so she could at least finish some type of school. But she didn’t understand why she needed to go to school. But Lune figured at the time it was not something to think about. She was wearing small shorts over her knees, and a sleeveless shirt, her hair hanging past her back as she sat near the edges of the waves as they came every few seconds to tickle her feet. Her feet would slowly sink into the sand with each passing wave, until she lifted them up to clean the sand off, before repeating the same motion. The shivering of the cold water brought a smile to her face. She wanted the world to stop for just a few more minutes, maybe an hour. Maybe God could grant her wish to let this day go by slowly. She could not possibly imagine how someone cannot enjoy this every time they do it. In any event, she was a minute or so walk away from Hyde, and she did not seem to notice the man laying down. She was more interested on the fresh cool air, and the soft loving waves of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Hyde at upright when he heard footsteps approaching in the sand, he wondered who it was. When he noticed that it was a little girl, Hyde merely smiled and waved. “Hello there neighbor! I haven’t seen you around before? Don’t worry about me, it’s not like I was washed up from sea or anything. “ Hyde would say this with a small laugh, he liked the natives of Lunapa the most. They were always so friendly; it was like you had a chance to live in Hawaii for a long period of time. He wondered why people favored Penencia more anyway, where else could you get free food. Well, it wasn’t necessarily a big meal, but as many fruits as you can pick. “Beautiful day right? I think it’s going to be the hottest all week, but it’s hard to tell since you always get hot weather here .”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Since Lune had not walked anywhere near the boy who was now waving to her and merely sitting near the waves some distance away, she did not hear him over the crashing of the waves. In fact, Lune hardly noticed the older man until she happened to look to the side to see him, and tilted her head a little confused. A stranger. Lune could not help but scooch her body in the opposite direction. Lune was happy to know the people around her island, but new people outside the area was always like another world for her. Maybe if she wasn’t alone, it’d be easier, but the man just waved and said words, AND he looked older than her. She also was a bit surprised she did not notice him before, cause for all she knew, he may have been hiding or something. Though, she did act friendly enough to him and put her hand next to her ear in a gesture to signal him that she could not hear him. Parents said steer clear of strangers without them or friends, but they also said to be nice. So maybe he was a nice boy. But if the boy was ready to try anything funny, she would be ready to run away back home. You can't be too careful around people you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 pm

“I was just saying Hi!” Hyde would say in his usual friendly tone. He had a feeling that the girl might be weary of him, but it was ok. She was doing the right thing, staying away from strangers. Hyde wondered how he would have turned out with good parenting; maybe he would have matured a lot quicker if that was the case. Then again, it has nothing to do with the current satiation at hand. “I need some thinking food…” Hyde would mumble as he takes out a banana rack from his book bag, it was freshly picked not too long ago. Hyde would then take the banana and place it to his ear like a phone as he looked over to the girl. “Can you hear me now?” Hyde would say in a joking manner for a few seconds. “I can toss one over if you want one! I know the trees are pretty challenging to climb sometimes.” Hyde starts to peel the banana and takes a bite. He didn’t mind sharing at all; he wasn’t too hungry to begin with.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

The older boy was getting even weirder. He was holding a banana to his ear and trying to shout over the waves. Given the distance they were, Lune would not hear anything still. She was getting more unsettled by his presence with each second. He seemed very awkward. She stood up, frowning to the waves, as she wished she could stay out here to enjoy them. Though it seemed this man was going to be creepy about saying hi. Lune would turn away from the waves and begin to walk toward a small opening in the forest. She would take quick glances to the boy to see if he was following. If she noticed him following her, she would begin to run, going into the forest and out of sight. She knew the place pretty well, and knew how to hide around trees and jump over certain rocks up to her knees; something she was very proud of! So no stranger danger today!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

“oh…. Ok..” Hyde frowned as he continued to look at the waves; it didn’t matter if he looked at them alone. He just needed some time to clear his head; he didn’t mean to scare anyone away. “Oh well, it’s not like it matters anyway. Its better this way….“ That negative voice in Hyde’s mind started to peer its ugly head, but he ignored it. Hyde never got a chance to make a lot of friends on his favorite island, which was funny that it turned out that way. “I might have to talk to the officer soon, I thought the island might of cheered me up for a few minutes but….”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 am

Hyde Shook his head and took out his cellphone, he then started texting Naomi, Alphonse, and Sharaku about the little bits of information that he had.

Red Robin- Guys, it’s me! I ran into the girl that met the killer by accident, but she’s under some weird spell that makes her talk funny when tries to give any details about the killer. That’s why everyone is hassling her, but she honestly can’t help it I swear! I sense foul play, but here’s everything I know so far. She tried to give me the name of the killer twice, but the two names that came out instead were Rewos Lidhes and Sewir Holdse. I’m not sure what they have in common but maybe you guys can figure it out. Get this, his eyes weren’t yellow or red, they were swirled and glowed , but she said his normal eyes were brown. That all I got, lets meet up soon. Hope this helps

-Robin

After the mass text, hyde would get up and be on his way.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Sunday [NPC]   A Sandy Sunday [NPC] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sandy Sunday [NPC]
Page 1 of 1