Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:33 pm

The beach had been a great find. Unlike the mess of sand that was the desert biodome, this was far more well balanced - a nice climate, a balance of sand and artificial sea, and many little things to take pleasure in if you just looked around.
Or got a little creative.

Serpentine shapes arced over the water, seeming to emerge and reenter it as if they were one and the same. The lighting was just perfect to give a soft shine to the water, while somehow never glaring harshly in your eyes.
Oh, and there was a bunch of skeletons playing volleyball.

Irvine grinned as he laid back in his deck chair, umbrella overhead as he sipped on his drink. "Come on Monty, you got this!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 am

Relaxing on the beach? No way! A Great Dragon doesn't have time for that. A Great Dragon needs to get out and about, stretch out her muscles and burn off some of her undying energy. Immortal energy, if you will. As such, Luna had gone out to spend another day messing about with Zako. Honestly with how nice of a day it was and both of them being clueless on actual interesting ideas to do today, they were doing what they always did when they had nothing better to do. Chase each other around aimlessly to see which one of them was faster.

"If you keep'n up all those sloppy turns like that, I'm gonna catch right up to ya in no time Luna!"

"Pfffzz, youz wish! Iz just going easyz on youz ya slowpoke!"

"You can't keep on that as an excuse each and every time you up and mess it ya know!"

"I canz, and I willz! Now seez if you canz catch me up here bubblez butt!"

"HEY! Stop calling me tha-"

Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] LapCPBF

Before Zako could finish shouting out his response, Luna would burst out of the water and high into the air with a smug grin on her face as she outstretch her wings to swoop down and quickly soar towards a nearby beach she was aiming for. However it was a moment too late when she realized her mistake and at this point had way too much speed to be able to correct it in time. Instead of the graceful landing she was hoping for, the light red dragon would plummet straight into Montgomery, more than likely knocking him straight off his feet. Either way Luna would crash to the ground with a thud and just kind of lay there half confused as to what just happened. Shortly after, Zako would stop himself and pop his head out of the water a little ways out from shore.

"Wowzers, Luna! You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 5:04 pm

The dragon's collision with Montgomery would be marked by a spray of sand as the unfortunate skeleton's body is blasted apart by the unexpected collision. The game between skeletons comes to a sudden halt as the dragon's landing marks a rift into the sand...
Though not before a volleyball is send flying onto the top of the wayward dragon's head.
A spotlight shines onto Luna from above, marking her out to all around as she finds a pair of eyes turned her way - and a great many eye-sockets. Even the water serpents pause their play, liquid heads turning to face toward the dragon that just found more and more lights shined onto her place on the ground.
...they made her look pink. Undeniable, bright pink.

Well, look what the waves washed up!
Is this the creature you told us about?
Unfortunately...what poor control. Poor Monty.

As the spirits speak and the serpentine shapes of water notice Zako, merging with the sea once more in preparation to emerge from the water around him and loom over the unfortunate shark, Irvine says nothing. He simply sips his drink as he watches Luna...and sips it loudly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:22 am

"Ohz, shut upz." Luna would moan as she pushed herself up into a seated position, rubbing her head lightly. The dragon would stare around herself annoyed, eyeing each of the stupid skeletons one by one. "Youz knowz there iz an actual place set outz for thiz stupid game over at the otherz beach, rightz? Not my faultz you dundleheadz decided to play your stupidz gamez here." She'd scoff, giving a sharp look over towards Zako for a moment before sighing and nodding. Though the shark wasn't really having a good time himself at this point. Noticing the spirits in the sea beginning to surround him, he'd completely white out and lock up in place.

As for the stupid light show that was going on, the Great Dragon would pick herself up off of the ground and place a hand over her eyes. "Ahaha... A lightz show, heyz? Ooohhhh..." Luna would smirk devilishly as the green circle around her tail began to spin faster and faster, rapidly increasing speed as sparks of lightning began shooting off of it wildly. She wouldn't do anything with the charge yet, though if anyone attempted to get close to her there'd be no doubt they'd get zapped.

"I'll givez you a lightz show..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm

The skeletons break out into a variety of exasperated expressions, directed towards each and at Luna. One facepalms, and beckons resignedly to the volleyball, where Monty reforms and brings the ball back over. As Zako locks up, the Aquas make a gargling laugh, and whirl around the distressed Zako in the water, pulling him into a whirlpool in the centre from which a geyser then emerges, holding him aloft in the air on the gushing flow of water.

Amidst all this, the light continues to poor onto Luna, blinding in its intensity. Black spreads in the air from the bridge of Irvine's nose, covering his eyes and blocking out the excess of light as he watches the dragon throw sparks about the place. "Apparently, skeletons aren't welcome. Baseline racism and all that kind of stuff. I mean, they say everyone's welcome and all that as long as they behave, but iiiiit's pretty clear they don't really mean that when they're happy to let people smash their bodies left and right without anything worse than a half-hearted scolding." Cheerful venom fills Irvine's voice, making his scorn clear in a lighthearted tone. "Better to be here anyway, really. I hear strange winds have started to pick up on the other beach."
He seemed far too pleased about that.

"But that's neither here nor there. How's life, Lun'les?" He continues sipping his drink, seemingly having mastered the technique of making the most noise with the least liquid intake.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

It was difficult at this point, but doing her best to observe her surroundings with all this stupid light in her face. Luna wouldn't of been able to make out what was happening to Zako in the water, whom was not having a good time, however she did spot the stupid skeleton she had smashed into reform itself and make its way back over towards the group. Stupid, stupid skeletons should learn to stay smashed. The dragon would grunt as the sound of Irvine's voice reached her ears. Of course it was this idiots doing, back already to challenge the Great Dragon are you? Well lucky for you, this immortal reptile had picked up a couple new tricks. As the ring on her tail continued to spin rapidly, the sparks it was generating seemed to become more controlled, more concentrated, as if Luna was planning to do something in particular with it.

Once she had observed her surroundings as much as she could, the light red scaled dragon would suddenly swish her tail forwards. Aiming and launching her collected ball of lightning directly towards the largest group of skeletons she could spot. She'd arced the shot specifically to try and smash through as many of the ugly creatures as possible, though even if the electro ball did break on its journey, the amount of force she'd concentrated into it would simply be let loose and still shock the shit out of any of the other nearby it. With a smirk, Luna would turn her head in the general direction she'd heard Irvine's voice come from. "Aha, it'z a wholez lot better nowz that'z outta the wayz."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Strangely enough, it is hard to electrocute sand, let alone a ghost. Their states of being are not conducive to the flow of electricity, nor to the fear of it.
That isn't to say it can't be bloody annoying.
Sand and recently formed glass sprays about as the sphere of condensed electricity tears through the gathering of skeletons, devastating their forms and generally making quite a mess of things. A few escape the carnage, diving away in a sandy flow meant to just keep the materials they were using together, or being so fortunate as to be far enough away not to be struck, but that still left 3/5ths of them without forms not blasted apart by lightning. The net droops, torn apart and set alight, the flames coating it casting a warm glow on the surrounding area.

The light suddenly drops in intensity, no longer blinding. Instead, the colour seems to drain from part of her chest, leaving a black, heart shaped mark.
It was only a trick of the light, of course. Nothing was different to the touch.
"You know, that was kind of unnecessary." The remaining skeletons make a variety of disbelieving and offended gestures. "I did just tell you we came here so people wouldn't do exactly what you just did, right?" Montgomery rears back to hurl the volleyball at Luna, only to be halted by a blow to the back of the head by another skeleton, and a barely audible scolding. Irvine turns his gaze to the waters, dismissing the black shadows over his eyes and sighing at what he sees. "HEY! YOU CAN KNOCK IT OFF TOO! GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!"

The serpents in the water look up to Zako, then to Irvine, and with what seems to approximate a shrug drop the geyser a little - only to kick it back up again to fire the poor shark over at Luna.
A wave of sand kicks up to catch him before the impact, redirecting him and making sure the sand he was in contact with during the process behaved more as a solid shell than a tide of tiny particles scraping and irritating his flesh, right up until he stopped. The shark finally came to rest in the perfect place to witness the entire scene at hand - burning volleyball net and all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:49 am

"Bwwwahahahaha!" Luna would laugh hysterically, a huge smug grin on her face as she watched the electric ball blow the skeletons to bits. She didn't even care that they were able to reform again afterwards, it was enough of a satisfaction to watch them blow up in the first place. Whether she didn't notice or or simply didn't care, the dragon would make no kind of reaction to the black heart shape that the stupid light spirits were casting upon her. "Servez you right, youz stupid skeletonz stop badmouthing mez and I wontz blow you upz no more." The red scaled reptile would snort.

Turning to face Irvine, Luna would give the guy a nod. Though it was one more of respect than actually malice as she usually did. "Sorryz, but ifz they're gonna keepz insulting mez, they hadz it comingz." The dragon would shrug lightly before suddenly realizing that she didn't know where Zako was... Wasn't he right behind her when they were swimming? Huh... Would of thought he would of tried to stop her from attacking those skeletons from before. Before she even managed to turn around fully to look towards the water, her shark friend would be launching in her direction before being caught in the sand right in front of her. "Whyz you so slowz, bubblebuttz?"

Trying to shakily get to his feet, Zako would stumble back over dizzily before just giving up and lying on the ground. "Ur-urggh... I-I don't feel so hot..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:14 pm

"We did no such thing!" The spectral voice comes to the ears of Luna and Irvine from a rather frustrated sounding Montgomery. "We were content to our sport, without desire for the paltry slights of some of our brethren!" The skeleton turns a harsh stare through the air, at shapes barely visible to the eye of the dragon. "They  were the ruffians whose misdeeds we have been accredited. I would thank you not to misattribute such ghastly behaviours to us." Piece said, Monty thrusts the volleyball he was carrying at the skeleton that stopped him throwing it, and stomps over to the ruined net. He lifts the charring fabric on sandy fingers, before staring harshly at the host not yet manifest. "I would thank you to still your tongues in future. This is the third net we have been cost, and the fault lies with you for agitating this new arrival."
Shaking his head, he walks over to Zako, and offers a hand. "Truly, I despair of my kinsmen..."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"Looks like Monty said it better than I did." Irvine takes another sip of his drink, and shakes the glass. He was running a little low...ah well. Snickering at Montgomery's grumblings, he looked back to Luna. "Hey, come on, cut Zako a break. Not every day you get caught in a supernatural geyser. Who knows what that lot were doing to him before then." He gives a pointed look to the water serpents, who seem to cow and shrink back into the water. "Those lot don't always know when to stop."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Luna’s laugh would die down, then her smirk would drop, then she’d narrow her eyes bored as Montgomery kept jabbering on. Dude, did he ever shut up? He just kept droning on and on and on about it. There was even a point were the dragon would hold up one clawed hand and start mimicking the skeletons words with it as she pulled a stupid face. "You knowz, I can barely hearz any of you anywayz. Not entirely my faultz I couldn’t tell whoz it waz being a buttz." The red scaled reptile would shrug. "Keepz ye ruffianz under controlz and I won't get annoyed in the futurez~!"

With a shaky hand, Zako would accept the help to his feet that Montgomery gave him. Even if knowing that he was momentarily holding a skeletons hand made him shudder all over. "T-thanks man. Appreciate it." He’d begin with honest intentions, trying to hold back throwing up from what he just went through before taking a look around at the damage that Luna had caused. "H-heh… Super sorry about her, she gets riled up very easi-"

"I do notz!"

"... Clearly my point’s been invalidated."

The shark and dragon would share a rivaled smirk before Luna would turn her attention to Irvine. "Nawz, Zako needz to be toughened upz! I’ve gotz him in worse beforez. The bubblebuttz secretly enjoyz it, I knowz it!" Slapping Zako playfully on the back, Luna would begin walking towards Irvine, allowing the tip of her tail to drag along the ground leaving a sharp line of split sand in her path. "So! Whatz you doing herez, Mr Tidez Rider. ‘Side from watching somez stupid skeletonz tozz a ball aroundz."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 10:30 pm

"It is HARDLY as if I may-"
"Monty?"
"Yes?"
"She's not listening."
"...of course."

Irvine laughs a little at the exchange between dragon and shark. "Utterly invalidated. No evidence at all." His eyes flick to Zako in particular. "He can't actually hear a word you're saying, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the thanks."
Montgomery waves it off, as if it were the least to be expected.
"And what do you know, he does. Communication has its own wonders, huh?"

Irvine gives an amused look to Luna as she continues talking. "Oh, not much. Having a drink, taking a chance to relax while I don't have to do anything...listening to a dead dragon proudly proclaim abuses for the sake of toughening up just about the only person she listens to. Not much, you know?" He laughs, smirking as an idea strikes. "You really did a number on those guys...though I bet you couldn't hit even one of them blindfolded."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm

"O-oh... He can't hear me either? That's... Wait why can Luna talk to them and I can't?" As much as this had been a thing he'd noticed already, Zako had kind of taken what Luna was saying to the skeletons as just her toying with them. Knowing they were actually saying things to each other that he couldn't hear... W-wha, how was that possible?

"Becauz you're not coolz enough." Luna would smirk, patting the confused shark on the back. Her smirk would drop though as she listened to Irvine talk, tss, he loved getting on her scales didn't he. "Yez, obviouslyz I'm a deadz dragonz. That'z howz I'm here right nowz. Idiotz. Immortalz doesn't mean deadz." The dragon would scowl at Irvine, though her look seemed to have an alternative meaning to it as her eyes shifted between Irvine and Zako for a brief moment. Hoping the idiot would get the hint. And the word idiot seemed to be used correctly as his offer was thrown up, the Great Dragon would snark shaking her head. "You reallyz wanna make that betz? Nonez of your stupidz funny businezz?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Well, what do you know? Luna wanted the whole thing kept quiet.
It wouuuuld be easy enough just to ignore her and keep saying stuff anyway. He was sure Zako would have some interesting thoughts on the whole thing, regardless of if he believed the inevitable protests to follow.

"You'd be surprised how many dead people Junction has. Not the sort I'm used to, but no less interesting for it." He'd leave it at that.
Irvine grinned back at the challenge. "Perfectly serious. Give them another chance while you can't see a thing, and you wouldn't catch one of them." With a gesture, a patch of black covers one of Luna's eyes. "Just like this - only with both your eyes. Give you say...3 minutes? You probably can't destroy too much in that time."
He sits back, gesturing Zako over. "Me and Zako will just watch the show from right here, so you know where we are. Less chance of you accidentally hitting us that way."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm

Luna would have a wide menacing grin across her face as Irvine continued to make his bet. Three minutes? The only way she wouldn't hit any of them in that time is if they just ceased to exist. Which was honestly what she was presuming this idiot was planning on once she couldn't see anymore. Regardless, she'd go to take a step forward and open her mouth to speak just as Zako would push in front.

"U-uhh. That's probably not the best idea to encourage her with thing's like th-OW!" Zako would attempt to protest before being bonked on the back of the head by Luna.

"Pfffzz, youz stay outz of it Zako. Our friendz herez offering mez a challenge. And Iz acceptz." Despite his best efforts to try and say something further, Luna wouldn't listen to Zako's protests and instead just stare at Irvine with a powerful determined look in her eye. "Comez on then. I'mz readyz when youz are."

Finally giving up any hope of stopping this from happening, Zako would worryingly walk over and take a seat next to Irvine. It was clear that he was nervous, possibly even more so of what Luna might do than he was at the thought of ghosts messing with him. As Luna encouraged the game to begin, all he could do was sit there and whisper. "I have a really bad feeling about this..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:23 pm

"Don't worry about it, Zako. It'll work out just fine." Oh, he knew things could go crazy in the space of three minutes. He knew that Zako probably knew better how bad the dead munchkin could get if she wanted to, too. But this was gonna be too good to pass up.
Irvine flicks another patch of black over Luna's other eye and connects each, ensuring nothing but darkness meets Luna's eyes. Around her, the skeletons fan out, preparing for chaos.
Having them ditch their bodies was way too obvious, and honestly, not the most fun thing to do. Good thing he had something even better.
Sporting a manic grin and a stopwatch he'd just pulled from his person, Irvine held up one hand. "Alright then! Three, two, one...go!" He swipes his hand down, tiny black symbols following it and disappearing it.
Then, each of the skeletons sink into the ground.

...and pop back up again.
And down.
And up.
Gliding just beneath the sands, each of Luna's targets bobbed in and out of the sands on differing rhythms, all of them drifting by as their torsos emerged and vanished once more as Irvine's devious plot was revealed -
Whack-A-Skull.

Sure, usually you played without the blindfold, but then again usually you couldn't throw sweeping electro balls that destroyed people and beach fixtures. He figured it was a fair equaliser.
Or, well, the one that would get the most amusing results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]   Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy Delights [Luna/Irvine]
Page 1 of 1