Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:53 pm

“You mean you’ll help carry the goods? That’s pretty nice of you Kei. To be honest, I was a teeny tiny bit worried as to how I was going to pull it off and find the seats you guys picked at the same time. “ Even though Hyde made it look like he didn’t need the help, it was greatly appreciated.  Though, it looked like there was something else on Kei’s mind when he pushed Hyde over to the snack section. “Hey, Wha- That hungry? Alright let’s go!” Hyde kind of allowed it; Kei must be starving or something. Soon after, Hyde learned that it wasn’t about the food when he asked about his wellbeing. Hyde tried to cover up the fact that he felt a bit conflicted very quickly for the sake of not ruining everyone’s good time, but it didn’t seem like it was enough to fool Kei. “*Sigh*….Yea, I’ll be ok man. It’s just that incident at the restaurant a few days ago, kind of makes me feel like sometimes it’s not ok to be myself. I mean, I know it’s impossible to please everyone, but it doesn’t really take rocket science to notice when Raku isn’t having that much of a stellar time.  You know, it’s kind of funny. I thought we were friends, when he actually seemed surprised when the comment was brought up in general. I think that’s the part that hit the cord.  But it doesn’t matter now.” Hyde then puts on his best smile possible. “Shit happens; It’s usually the steps you take afterwards. I can’t be the cool guy, cold guy or..super polite posh aristocrat like Raku. I can only be me, and if people don’t like that…well…at least I can live with myself. “ Hyde then pats Kei lightly on the shoulder.

“Thanks for the pep talk, this was much better than keeping it inside.  Now let’s get the food!” Hyde rushes over to the line, awaiting his turn. When it was, Hyde asked for three hot dogs and a small soda. He also asked for a cotton candy, a small popcorn and a small coffee.  “Oh and….” Hyde then waves over Kei to help him with the stuff. “I had a craving for hotdogs, I feel as if I could finish all of them, but you should definitely give it a try. You could get another container to hold the drinks, and I’ll hold the food. “

Picture of the hot dogs - All 3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:19 pm

"Oh, Hyde... We're buddies, you know. I can't just let you be down in the dumps like that. You need to straighten things out with Sharaku-San, and I'll help out to the best of my ability if needed. Just say the word, and I'll come running! Just be natural, and talk to him after the show's over. You two need this..." I shine a friendly smile towards Hyde, as I pick up the soda, and the cotton candy in one hand, and the middle hot dog in the other. "Alright, now let's go back and keep our other friends company. I'm sure they miss us. Is it just me, or is Shun acting a bit odd towards me? Not necessarily hostile by any stretch, but he's definatley disliking me... Is it because of my clothes? I think I look good. Sure, I have nicer stuff, but those are reserved for more important occasions, such as Dates, graduations, birthday parties and so on. Or is it just the fact that I'm friends with Sharaku?" I shrug. It bothers me a little, but it's nothing I can't get over. Right now, my focus should be on having a good time with my friends, and supporting Hyde-kun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Allright then. Shun seemed to prefer the former option. That was fine by Sharaku. After all, who knew just how long would they wait if they chose to do so. The way Kei had hurriedly pushed Hyde away suggested something more than buying snacks was on the line. "Very well. Sounds reasonable.", he would voice his agreement before following Shun, giving one last glance in the direction the other two went. Hopefully, they wouldn't take too long, whatever it was they were doing there. Surprisingly, Shun led them pretty far, though it looked like the view there was pretty nice. It did, however, raise a question as to how would the other two find them. This place wasn't small by any means.

Shun answered his earlier question and Sharaku would pull a slight smile. So, Shun wasn't too delighted by Hyde, was he? It made him wonder why did they come here together then. Though he could see Hyde being too insistent for his own good. "The way you say it indicates you do not really like Hyde. Am I right?" Well, it did appear obvious, but a confirmation was a good thing. He wouldn't want to misunderstand the implications. Shun went to sit down, asking a question of his own meanwhile. Guess he was getting his inquiry thrown back at him. How very amusing. Sitting down next to the teen, he would give his answer with a slightly amused chuckle. "You see, that is a rather long story. For Hyde, it was a random meeting at the local Theme Park. I chose a rather enthusiastic person to sit down next to. Since then, karma had it that I've run into him several times again. Maybe it's because he's quite determined to be friends with everyone. It's as if he's around whether you want him or not. I am honestly not sure if that is a good thing or not." , he would stop there for a moment, mulling over his words a bit. "Kei was apparently a friend of Hyde's and I managed to run into him while the two were out together. Needless to say, we ended up getting acquainted, thanks to Hyde's talkative personality." He would finish off at that, sort of realizing that Hyde tended to be the center of everything. Hmm, interesting. "If you don't mind me asking...you seem to not be very fond of the idea of friends...why is that so? Not that I really mind.", he would inquire lightheartedly, studying Shun a bit with his gaze. Maybe it was the fact that Shun came from a rich family?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:00 pm

No. The way I said indicate we're not as close as he makes it seems. — He responded to him, and unlike his likable tone would indicate, that conclusion slightly annoyed the teen. Though what Sharaku said was partially true, Shunnosuke wouldn't admit it as he had no complaints about Hyde when it comes to something bad in essence he did. In fact, he did nothing wrong but to be waaaay too nice for his own taste and, judging by Sharaku's story, Hyde's personality was the same to everyone — and everything was about him. After Sharaku's second questioning, he crossed his arms and legs, incorporating a self-assured posture before going on with the subject, and past a brief moment of stillness, he delivered his answer: — That's not it. One won't just be bff with another just by going to his house to bring his homework back. Friendship means more than that. More than hoping to be invited to your house with a lame excuse of generosity, more than asking your credcard to be borrowed, more than hoping to be invited to your parties, more than all of that. And until I feel someone is with me not because I look good or because my lifestyle is bountiful, I'll play along knowing "acquaintances" is the farthest we'll get. — After this small rant, he was a tad disappointed they were left alone to talk about...Hyde. Karma didn't turn out as he expected and therefore he returned to his quietness for the time being, at least until Hyde would come back with his cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:42 pm

“Hmm, where are they? “ Hyde was carrying the goods along with Kei, looking to find the seats that Raku and Shun was supposed to be saving for them. “Hmm, do you see them anywhere Kei?” Even though Hyde asked that, he kept walking around the crowded big top. To be honest, Hyde has a pretty good sense of direction and managed to pick up the scent that Shun always used. “ Sniff sniff… never mind, I found them. Well, one of them. Let’s just hope that Raku is with him too. It’s starting to get filled up with only a few minutes before ShowTime I think, so you need to be a bit careful alright? Don’t get lost! But if you did, I’ll come looking for you.” Hyde would say with a small wink as he continued to lead the way, blindly following Shun’s perfume.

Luckily there was no one in the tent that was rich enough to purchase the perfume that shun wears all the time, so they managed to find them. Hyde had his genuine smile again, relieved that he didn’t get Kei lost. “Alright, Snack time! Hyde turned to Raku first. “ I don’t know if you liked hotdogs. But I got you a small black coffee, and a small bag of popcorn. “ Hyde then turns to Shun. “I got you a soft drink, its coke zero. Zero calories, so you wouldn’t have to worry too much about your figure or anything. Oh…. Kei is holding your cotton candy; it was a bit much for me to hold everything, so he helped lighten the load. Hyde actually took his seat from across Shin, sitting on his left side. He didn’t mind the seating arrangements much; it made Kei’s life easier to take the seat in the end than do all of that squeezing around. When Hyde participates in inconvenient moments like this, he feels as if he’s taking one for the team. “Hey Kei, pass down the cotton candy to Shun if you can. “
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 am

"Here you go, Shun." I give Shun his cotton candy, and sit down. This should be exciting. I take a bite out of the hot dog. It's good. I'm so used to sushi at this point that this is a welcome change. I guess the Bento box in my bag will become my lunch tomorrow instead. "Alright. I this is gonna be something else. I haven't been to a circus in a long time now. How about you guys? Been to any Circus before?" Looking at the clock, it's about ten minutes left before the show starts. Some small talk wouldn't hurt, I wanna get to know these people better.

I really can't think of any better way to spend a Sunday evening like this besides maybe hanging out with a girlfriend or something, which at the moment I don't have. I'm glad that Hyde is back to his usual peppy self. If Sharaku and Shun didn't like it, well, then that's something they have to adapt to, as no one can change someone else. It's just not possible. Let's not think about that now though, the show is about to start!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:10 pm

What a lengthy explanation he got. Sharaku hadn't expected Shun to answer in such detail. However, the teen did have a point in what he was saying. Friendship often didn't come easy. There were, of course types, such as Hyde, who rushed into it quickly. Guess Shun was the opposite of that. ''I see. I can understand what you mean. You're right, friendship isn't a matter of one meeting alone. It can be rather vexing when someone thinks they can stick themselves to you for their own benefit.'', he would say, in a way agreeing with what Shun said. It might be a harsh way to put it, but there was truth in that. Many people cared only about themselves, that wasn't new knowledge. Shun was rather quiet after that, but before Sharaku had the chance to question why, the rest of their company arrived. Surprisingly it didn't take them too long to get there.

''Allright....Thanks.'', he would nod when Hyde went to hand him stuff, giving him a slight look. That was Hyde allright, buying things without being told to. He'd deal with that later though, now was not a good time. Besides, he figured they'd have to talk later anyway. At least the redhead seemed to look better than before. Sort of made him wonder what did those two talk about. But, it probably wasn't his business. ''No, not really.'', he would answer when Kei inquired whether they'd been to a circus before. He never had an actual reason to anyway. Besides, sometimes he felt like his own life was a kind of a circus on its own.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:01 pm

He lifted his eyes after Hyde's and Kei's arrival. They were quicker than he thought; maybe the queue to buy tidbits wasn't that great. Also, he didn't expect Hyde would buy him a Coke. Well, Shun wasn't too fond of soft drinks, soda pops or what have you, but once Hyde had already spent his money already buying him a drink — how considerate of his —, Shunnosuke would just smile in a farfetched manner and mutter a single "Thank you". Despite putting the can to the left with its straw, politeness would come first. Then Kei gave him his cotton candy. He glared at the guy's face for a single moment before expressing his thanks once again, but in a more...stern and dubious manner. He still wasn't any less uncomfortable with being called by that affectionate nickname, let alone by a "stranger", someone he just met despite being "among friends" but well, he wouldn't pay too much attention to it for now; after all he had his candy in hands, and sweet things were supposed to lighten up anyone's mood. — No, it's also my first time here. — He would respond to Kei after, taking a small bite of his with care to not let it stick to his face, which would be rather inevitable. Circus was never really a Top 5 option for entertainment to Shun and also it wasn't really an habit of anyone from the scandalous social scene in Penecia to visit it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

“Well, I hope you are ready guys! The shows about to start!” With that being said, the lights go dimmer as the entertainment was about to begin. The ring master came about after a lot smoke filled the area; he basically appeared there like a magician as he bowed towards the crowd. Everybody started to clap excitedly. “You know that ring master; he used to be a pretty famous magician back in his younger day. It’s like he hasn’t aged a day. “ Hyde would mutter to his group of friends as the Ring Master continued to excite the crowd.

Ring Master: “You will be amazed! The Big Top, greatest circus in the world!”

Surprisingly, there were fireworks as soon as he said that. They were so bright that they covered the dome for a quick second, the Ring master managed to make his exit while they were distracted. The crowd was really excited now; it was time to start with the performers.

OOC: Here is what were going to do, each of us can put pieces of the performances with each of our posts. That way, we wouldn't have to anticipate a show and pretend we already seen it without rping it out. Fun?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 am

It seems it's the acrobatics group that would start off the performances. Watching them leap from swing to swing high up in the air was quite the spectacle to behold on its own. Then, this crazy man shows up, riding across a tightrope suspended in midair on a tiny unicycle. As if that wasn't impressive enough, he started to juggle lit torches while moving across the rope. How does one even dare to do that? After that high flying show, the Ring Master appeared once again.

Ring Master: "What a start to this magnificent evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! But don't think you've seen everything yet, so don't leave your seats, because there's more to come!" The man did really well at exciting the crowd, that's for sure. "Wasn't that just amazing? Wow, I do not regret going here at all, the show is just as good as people say it is!" I clap my hands along with the rest of the crowd as the acrobatics team dissapears behind the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:14 pm

((OoC: Oh dear, I suck at making up stuff like this. But, I guess I'll give it a go lol...prepare for a round of lameness.))

''Sure...'', Sharaku would mutter at Hyde's enthusiastic assumptions at the beginning of the show, before leaning back against his seat, picking at the popcorn in his hand thoughtfully. Hopefully, this would be entertaining enough if he already had to sit it out. Nothing against it, he just prefered activities that didn't include too much of doing nothing else but sitting and watching.

Apparently acrobatics were the first on the line. Well, this one was rather amusing. Not bad, though he knew enough on the subject to not be too fazed by the sight. But, acrobatics were the classic, weren't they? ''Hm, interesting...'', he would mutter a bit behind on the enthusiasm, if compared to Kei's exclamation. Oh well. Next show though, as announced by the Ring Master.

A lone performer would walk out on the stage, holding a  rather large red colored ball in his hands. Now, what was that all about, hm? For a while, he would simply toss the ball around in his hands, as if trying to prolong it, making the audience wonder what was going to happen. Then, suddenly he would whistle, toss the ball behind himself and step to the side a bit. Right after, before the ball could fall down and touch the ground, a black blur would leap from behind the backstage curtain, quickly revealing itself to be a black panther that would run forth and catch the ball, balancing it on the top of its muzzle. The panther would throw the ball up and down a few times, catching it with precision each time, before a second big kitty leaped onto the stage. The two black felines would then run around passing the ball back and forth between themselves. Another whistle later, the ball would be dropped to the ground, with one of the panthers climbing onto it, and using it as a 'vehicle' to roll around. The other would circle around, and even make a few high jumps, leaping over the one on the ball. At the third whistle, the panthers would get behind the ball, and fling it towards the performer with their combined strength. The man would catch it, as the big cats walked round to sit each on one side of him. He would give a bow to the audience, the panthers roaring a little, before making an exit. The big cats following swiftly, eager to get their reward for the job.

''....This was nice. Maybe I should get myself a cat or something...'', Sharaku would laugh a little. The idea was a bit absurd, but for some reason he could imagine that happening. After all, he could use some company. It got rather lonely living on his own. And cats were sort of cute, okay? Though they required more caring for than fish for example which was the only drawback. 'I have weird ideas sometimes....still...'
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Shun let a smirk sprout at the corner of his lips after Sharaku's statement.

So, you like cats, huh? Serves you fine. — He finished his slight provocation laughing a bit. That was a bit unexpected coming from Sharaku, but once he gave it a second thought, he was indeed the type who'd have a black panther as a pet. — As for me, if I had to pick an option, I'd rather have a sphinx cat as my personal mascot. — Even he, who wasn't inclined to the idea of having a domestic animal, became interested in fondling a cat sitting in his lap after watching the show's first act.

Then the the second act started. The lights fade away for a moment and no one would know what would come from it — not until the highlights would illuminate the center of the stage, introducing a couple of performers: a man and a woman who joined the stage, holding hands, with impeccable clothing. She, making use of her long dress with tail flowing behind her, would spare a few sensual steps as a cheerful and infectious latin-themed song would play in the background. He, who was wearing a combination of sparkling silver suit, vest and dress pants, would make a bow to the public. He fixed his clothes in a full-of-himself manner only true artists had, and out of nowhere took green spheres out of his wrist. How many? No one could tell, his jugglery skills were way too fast and impressive for anyone to even try. While he would grab the little bright spheres still in the air in many different manners, he would also perform a few steps of tap-dancing in synchrony with his fellow lady. Pirouettes, heels clacking in small jumps, nothing would faze that man. To him, his dance was nothing but something that'd make the jugglery even more impressive. At certain point, he replace the small balls with red hoops. Each time he'd throw a ball to the lady who'd make him company in his number, he'd receive a red loop in return and  perform jugglery with them. Meanwhile, the lady would perform a few pirouettes and swings around the guy, enhancing the beauty of his skills. But if one would think her role was solely based on be a good supporter and stand around him looking pretty, he'd be wrong. She stepped away and, with gracious gestures, demanded the guy to hand her the loops and so he did, exchanging the loops for clubs. At this point, their teamwork and agile dexterity was so clear they made it look like it was nothing, and the lady joined his teammate, making use of the exact same techniques, but holding the previous loops. Shun was indeed amazed by the performers' skills, as if one was the other's reflection, despite using different equipments. After quite some time of unstoppable act, the show ended abruptly with the last loud beat of the latin theme, leaving nothing to be heard but the standing ovation from the public.

...wow. — Shunnosuke voiced, astonished. The teen could see now why those artists were so confident at the beginning and why the circus had such an ostensive reputation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:48 pm

With all of the amazing performances, it wasn’t ending yet. “Oh! They are starting it!” The clowns started to come. They were doing backflips and juggling bowling pins while they rode on unicycles. For a bunch of clowns with big shoes, they were actually pretty acrobatic. “Wow..cool..” With all of the acrobatics that they showed they started to fail one by one and fall down in an embarrassing way. It was pretty funny when they had a clueless look on their faces, especially when the guy fell off the unicycle and the pins conked him on the head. The crowd laughed as the guy got up, rubbed his head and bowed as the other clown did their funny tricks. There was this other clown that had a gas pump or something, and started pumping air or something in the suit of the other clown. The clowns suit was then enlarged as he tumbled around the floor like a colorful ball.
With all of these fun things going on, it was time for the pie throwing. The Clowns started to throw pies at each other and pies a the crowd.”Hahaha” Hyde was laughing , but the laugh got cut short when the pie hit him directly in the face. “ Splat!” Even the people sitting around Hyde were laughing at him, but it was ok. Hyde moved around his lips to get a taste of the flavor. “Hmm, banana cream pie, what are the odds?” Hyde then takes a piece of the pie on his face and offers it to the rest of the group. Want some? It’s actually not that bad.” Even though Hyde was kind of covered in pie, he still had his smile. Also, the pie didn’t get on his new coat either, so that was a blessing as well.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 am

"Umm... Thanks, but no thanks. I don't fancy eating Pie off of someone's face. No offense." I chuckle at Hyde's misfortune. As I look back on the stage, a thrown pie is smashed in my face. "Splat" Why did I have to get hit too? Maybe Hyde made us all a target for these pie-tossing clowns? He has this odd way to attract people's attention, that's for sure. I don't know if he's aware of it though. I wipe off most of the pie-splatter off my face, and give it a taste. "Blueberry Pie... Glad I didn't get any on my clothes. Blueberry stains are a pain in the ass to get rid off. These clowns, man... They have really good aim lemme tell ya." I guess that's to be expected... They were throwing pies at eachother on a regular basis after all. Looks like Sharaku-san and Shun got through unscaved though. Such a shame too, because believe it or not, these pies taste really good.

After the clowns, the show ended. Tissues were given to those unfortunate enough to get struck with a pie to wipe their faces. "That was fun! I should go here with my dad sometime. I'm sure he'd love it!" I look at Hyde and give him a look which clearly said: "I think you two should have a talk" while nudging towards Sharaku. They need to get things straight. I still have to talk to Shun too... Is he...? If that's the case, I'm gonna have to explain my relation with Sharaku-san to him... I don't want to get the Cold-shoulder treatment because of a simple missunderstanding. So I walk over to Shun and say: "Those two have something to sort out... alone. And I have something to explain to you... Shall we go?" I walk away from Sharaku and Hyde... They need some space to sort things out...

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 am

''Perhaps it does.'' Well, honestly that had been a random thought, though he couldn't say it wasn't entertaining at all. Cats were one of the more interesting animals in general. ''A mascot, eh? That would be interesting to see.'' Sharaku would find it amusing to see Shun near a cat, but you never know.

Pets aside, the performances weren't over yet. A few juggling, dancing and funny antics later...they ended up throwing pies at the crowd. Now, it wasn't that he couldn't see the fun in that, but he would be severely annoyed if he had to scrape cream off his face, and god forbid somewhere else. ''...........No thanks.'', he would mutter when Hyde offered pie off his face after getting hit. That was..no. Better look somewhere else. Guess he wasn't the only one, as Kei refused the offer too, only to get hit himself a while later. ''Or we just have bad luck.'', he would say lightheatedly when Kei made a comment about aim. He was a little bit amused afterall. Maybe because he hadn't been hit himself. Well, all in all this hadn't been too bad....'Hmm..?' He would look at Kei briefly, who seemed to want to drag Shun off already. Hurrying up? Oh well, that was fine. Which meant it was him and Hyde again. Irony much? ''Well, are we going too? Or do you want to do anything else first?'', he would ask with a shrug. For all he knew Hyde might want to go and try to get some of that pie for himself or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next