Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:10 pm

{OOC: Sorry for the late thread creation. It's been a crazy weekend.}

Akashida had a lot to think about on his mind. Especially about the time in his coma. The sudden changes from the first dream sequence to the last was already making Akashida's head hurt. He needed a break after 3 days of thinking. He decided to invite his friends, Sharaku and Hyde to eat at a cafe.

"Hey guys,
    It's been awhile, hasn't it? The reason I'm calling you all is because I'm inviting you guys to eat at that cafe on the waterfront. I believe it's St. August. You could bring friends if you want.  Anyways, I'm thinking that we could meet on Saturday at 3 p.m. Is that cool with everyone? Oh yeah... Voice message.... Um... Ciao~"

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) 3-3662-17885-bgcharacters6jpg-620x

Akashida entered the cafe and took off his gloves.. | It's pretty cold outside glad I have these... | He looked at the seating. | Huh, empty. Less noise and more seating for us. | He took a corner booth that was previously taken by a bunch of non-Zela Academy students. They left as soon as he entered.

Akashida ordered a hot chocolate and sat down at the corner booth and waited. | Alright, I sent that voice message a few days ago. Hyde and Sharaku should be here soon...  I wonder if anyone brought a friend along... |
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Sharaku had stared at this phone for a short while after he had taken notice of the message. Out for food again? He seemed to be doing that a lot lately, whether intentionally or not. However, if he were to make a conclusion, it never ended up being about food at all which made him almost want to roll his eyes about this one. He had the feeling he wasn't really going to eat anything, as per usual. Either way, he was free at that time, and had nothing better to do, so he had no reason to refuse. Anything's better than spending a day cooped up inside, he already learned that. Well, here goes nothing.

Nh, he did spend a while pondering over the 'bringing friends' part though. Normally, it wasn't a thing he would concern himself greatly with, as he had no reason to drag anyone with him. He still didn't but...seeing as this place was in Penecia, it made him reconsider. Mostly because by now it was a fact that he had to deal with Shun more than he had orginally expected - not that it bothered him so far -, and he would feel lame if he left the younger to deal with everything all the time. Which brings the first part into the equation. Penecia meant he wouldn't even have to drag the younger around much. Convenient was always good. And maybe Akashida could use a new friend around his age as well. Hyde was probably the one hard to keep up with. Eh, on the other hand, Shun could be too, just in a different way. Nevermind. Either way, he would send the younger a message, something along the lines of him getting invited out, and offering Shun to accompany him if he so chose to, leaving him the address and all as well. He was going to leave it up to the other. He wasn't going to pull Shun over personally. If the teen decided to come by, it was solely his choice in the end.

Back to present though. He would drag himself to the meeting place just about on time -after taking a decent time to search for it-, and proceed to take a fairly less amount of time to find 'today's subject'. There weren't many people around after all. ''Hello. I imagine you've been well?'', he would stride over calmly, addressing Akashida in a greeting. Hopefully, he wouldn't shock the younger man too much. He had changed quite a bit since their last meeting after all. Both the drastic outfit switch, as well as much longer hair. Still, he would probably enjoy a funny reaction. Amusement was always something he'd look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hyde was a bit accustomed to his recent outfit that he wore when he went to the carnival with his friends. It consisted of a faded burgundy top with black jeans. He also had a cool necklace that he bought from lunapa island, a sharks tooth with a red lace over it. Hyde walked into the store with a happy look on his face as he pulled Sharaku and Akashida in a big group hug. It’s been a while since he seen them, it felt like forever. “Ash!  Raku! I missed you guys!” Hyde would say with a big smile as he let go and took his usual standing position. “I hope I’m not too late. I was thinking of something casual to wear, I hope this is pretty good. It’s been a while since we three got together like this. There is a lot that I have to tell you Ash! I have a job now, so I’m no longer broke anymore. “Hyde would say with an embarrassing chuckle, but it was good news nevertheless.  Hyde took the middle booth so he could be between Sharaku and Ash. “ One hot chocolate please! Oh, and a small black sugar for my chocolate tanned friend over here. Two lumps of sugar.” Hyde was definitely giving off a cheerful exterior. He was planning on wearing his other outfit with the black leather jacket, but it was at the cleaners today. “Ash, are you feeling ok? I was worried man, I tried to reach out to you but…..”

Strength
Spoiler:

Hyde's outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Saturdays are usually busy days for Shunnosuke. Piano classes play a part of it, but also the constant request of his grandparents to run a few errands. "It's part of your training to succeed in the business", they'd say. Sometimes, the teenager was okay with rolling along; he's a Kurosawa, after all. Ambitious as he is, lusting for power would occasionally fuel his willingness to behave and be obedient to his parents, if that'd help him step closer to the possibility of inheriting the family's enterprise. Other times, however, the teenager would rather just aim for his own goal at his own volition and just skip his family obligations. Or beg for his grandparents to be permissive, to which they'd concede eventually. It all depended on their mood, truly.
This saturday, gladly, was one of these occasions. His grandparents wouldn't understand why the teenager seemed so eager to hang outside, and they didn't ask. The reason lies in his cellphone. A message. From Sharaku. He couldn't help but to smile broadly at his invitation. It was a sign he still wanted to stay close to him, after all. And a cafe was a nice place to keep up with the conversation. Nice weather, nice ambience. This meant the same one thing in Shun's vocabulary: a chance to flaunt his flashy wardrobe.

...you'd figure it did take a bit too long for the boy to dress up. Also, it didn't take him long to find the place. The family chauffeur seemed to know Penecia's streets like the back of his hand. Good, the teenager didn't want to get late — at least, not anymore late than he already was. He left the car quickly, slamming the door accidentally and quickly making his way to the corner table. After all, it's pretty easy to find someone if they hang out with a long-haired man or a redhead, isn't it?

Oh, there you are! I'm so sorry for my lateness! — He'd give them a small dainty wave as a greeting when he met, before turning his attention to each of them. First Sharaku, to whom he dedicated a modest and very honest smile. The teenager felt a bit awkward for meeting him in light of the, let's say, recent events, despite trying (and belike failing) to act normally, while his heart would flutter a bit in his presence. — Hello, Sharaku. Thanks for inviting me, it's...good to see you again. — Then he proceeded to look to the other two. One of them being the redhead he made acquaintances with. — Hello, Hyde. Looking good today, aren't you? — For once, he was true. Hyde's attire made the cut, so to speak; the guy knew how to dress properly when he doesn't insist to carry that cape around. And then...the third one. A seemingly lanky guy with bowl haircut. A very familiar guy, Shunnosuke thought, narrowing his gaze and letting his smile gradually fade away. He had something in mind while staring fixedly to the unknown and chances are he'd be perceived as an inconvenient and ill-mannered guest. — ...wait, you?? — When he came to his senses, Shunnosuke had a moderately surprised look on his face. He had only met one person in his life with such hairstyle, it had to be him! — The bookstore guy?? How do you know them? — Perhaps his reaction was a bit more shocked and abrasive than it should. Can you blame him? It's just too astonishing to know a random guy you've met once in a lifetime came up as close friends with your close friends?
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:46 pm

''Hello. I imagine you've been well?''

Akashida turned to find Sharaku. He smiled at him. "Hello, Sharaku. I've been doing okay lately, thank you for asking. And nice style! I like the jacket... trench coat thing."

| I would say something about an anime outfit but I guess that's fine. Wait... how can he stand the cold? No matter... |

Akashida got up and was about to give him a handshake but then he heard the cafe door opening. He saw Hyde, taking huge strides and being happy. He then saw Akashida and Hyde.

“Ash!  Raku! I missed you guys!”

Akashida looked at him. | Ah... just like the good ol' times. |

“I hope I’m not too late. I was thinking of something casual to wear, I hope this is pretty good. It’s been a while since we three got together like this. There is a lot that I have to tell you Ash! I have a job now, so I’m no longer broke anymore. “

| Ah... there he goes. Already talking fast. | He sat down in the middle and ordered for Sharaku and himself... | I can't believe that it's only been a few weeks. It didn't ev- |
"...chocolate tanned friend..."
| And he's already being weird... Excellent! |

Akashida was about to talk to them until a sort-of familiar guy walked in. | Huh... Is that the friend? | The friend had medium length, brown hair with a very "out-there" wardrobe. | He seems kinda familiar... |

"Oh, there you are! I'm so sorry for my lateness!" Akashida kept on staring at him. There was something about him that seemed very off. He then noticed his mannerisms while talking to Sharaku and Hyde. He gave a really modest smile at Sharaku. | Hm... close friends perhaps? |

Then, the friend looked at Hyde. | Huh. Pretty normal. | And then he looked at Akashida...

| ... wait, you? | "...wait, you??"

Akashida finally recognized him. Akashida was with him and another person at some bookstore.
| I think we met the beginning of the school year. |

Akashida was dumbfounded. Out of all of the friends that Hyde and Sharaku could bring, this guy was it.  Akashida had wondered if there was a coincidence god as well as the christian god. he kept on wondering about this strange coincidence but then the friend started to speak.

"The bookstore guy?? How do you know them?"

Akashida snapped out of his trace. " Well... I met these two guys at the park this summer. They were pretty cool and we decided to hang out after that." Akashida grabbed his hot chocolate and sipped it. "It's been awhile so I was thinking that we could hang out."

He put the cup down and wiped his face. "How do you know them... Shunnosuke? it's Shunnosuke right?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:54 pm

''Yes, well....'' Sharaku was about to say something in return to Akashida's compliment, but Hyde chose to take the stage before he could formulate an accurate reponse. And he was certainly not going to even get to it, due to Hyde...being Hyde.

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) Tumblr_ndz4sq1AS71rpyb3xo6_250

...He had no idea whether Hyde was just that damn easygoing about everything, or never thought about things in a more detailed way. At that split moment, he had a rather distinct urge to do one of at least three things : make Hyde kiss the floor, 'hug' the nearest solid object, or just simply deck him in the face. For, all things considered, he did not take well to hugs out of nowhere, at all. How about give a warning first. Hyde was lucky that he was conscious enough to not do anything drastic in that immediate second, as well as him being already aware that as unfortunate as this was, Hyde hadn't meant trouble with it. Either way, even if he didn't do anything, it was probably obvious he was not pleased at all, doing his best to not break in cold sweat. Damn Hyde and his jumpiness. He was never going to get used to that. ''I didn't miss your enthusiasm...'', he grit through his teeth. ''Hyde, if you please wouldn't mind, do not do that ever again. Unless you want to begin an intimate relationship with some solid object.'', he would state sharply, giving the redhead a half-glare, before simply looking elsewhere, zoning off for most of Hyde's speech about clothes and such.

He would raise an eyebrow, however, once Hyde went out if his way again, this time to order for him. He would simply sigh and shake his head. It was useless to argue about it by now. Hyde just didn't listen, and it ended there. He was tired of trying either way. Maybe he'd just die from sugar overload and go to heaven. That sounded fantastic right now, no lying. He would finally turn his head to look over when Shun made his entrance, giving the younger a light smile in return. ''Yes, it is.'', he would throw back lightheartedly. Maybe he would have said more, but he was still busy making up all the possible deaths caused by coffee with sugar. It was surprisingly an entertaining pasttime, you know? Though, he would knit his eyebrows in confusion when Shun and Akashida faced one another.

''Am I missing something here....? You two know each other?''
, he would ask, looking back and forth between the two, still with a somewhat confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 am

Ouch, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Violence is never the answer Raku-chan. “Hyde would say with an innocent smile. “ But hey, we got Ash back, I was figuring that we could be a little cheerful since it’s been a while we all grouped up. Also, it’s a good thing they sell folgers. They say it’s the best part of waking up in the commercials, I wonder if that’s true? Never thought of it that way, maybe I’ll drink that first. “Hyde would then make a shift to the waitress and ask her to hold off on the hot chocolate. “Forget the hot chocolate; could you please just give me the coffee when you finish making it?” The waitress would give a courteous nod, acknowledging the change in Hyde’s order. Before Hyde would start to ask Ash some questions, an unexpected visitor arrived. “Shun? Hey! What a coincidence! You are looking pretty good today, I like the outfit.” In Hyde’s mind, his thoughts would drift a little Is this like a famous café or something? Everybody’s here today! Maybe I’ll get a discount for bringing in visitors? But if that’s the case, Ash would get the discount. Oh well…”

Hyde gave Shun the usual friendly smile and points towards the stool next to Sharaku. He knew that Shun would more likely prefer to sit. He didn’t react much when he noticed that Shun and Ash knew each other. As a matter of fact, Hyde made a small sound when they mentioned it. “Well, shun is one of the most popular guys in school. And Ash is the coolest anime lover that I ever met, I would figure they would know each other because……” Hyde would then point at Shun dramatically.” Because Shun-Chan is into cosplay! I think,…..” After that, Hyde would let out another cheerful gitter.

Weakness
Spoiler:

Weakness [spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Before he could even think of saying something in regards to his initial amazement, Hyde of course had to butt in and spill his nonsense. Oh Heaven, won't he ever stop? Shunnosuke stayed quiet for some good moments, with his narrowed glare focused on the redhead before voicing his opinions:

...you're soooo totally wrong I won't even... — He rolled his eyes at Hyde's statement, chuckling deridingly as he decided to take the redhead's suggestion and sit side-by-side with Sharaku. There were so many things off in that sentence he didn't even know where to begin with. For example, that "Shun-chan"...darn. And the "coincidence" part. Haven't Sharaku told them he invited the younger one to the meeting? Strange, indeed. But he wouldn't inquire about it now. Plus, the mere suggestion Shunnosuke was "into cosplay". Seriously...he wondered if there was any trace in his face indicating he was "one of them", and by "them", he of course meant otakus. — Nevermind that, yes, we've met in a bookstore long ago. It's actually a pleasant surprise you remember my name after so long. — He gave a confident smile to Akashida, the sort of cocksure look showing the teenager wasn't really surprised his name and face were something to remember. He did catch some eyes, didn't he? Sadly (or maybe not), the student couldn't say the same, as he only memorized Akashida's face so far, and that's not even because of any special traits, but because of that hairstyle. Pretty cliche for a guy of japanese heritage, isn't it? — Nice thing Sharaku invited me. We can get a proper introduction since, if I recall correctly, we lacked this in our previous meeting. You know my name already, leaving only you to tell me yours, hm? — He said, leaning his elbows on the table's surface and using his entangled fingers to serve as holders to his chin, seemingly interested in his new acquaintance.

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 pm

''Am I missing something here....? You two know each other?''

Akasihda looked at Sharaku. "No... We just met at a bookstore. We just remembered how we met each other." | Hm... I wonder if he still remembers how that whole day went... | Akashida still remembers how the day went. Shunnosuke seemed arrogant at the time. Akashida had wondered if he had changed.

“Well, shun is one of the most popular guys in school. And Ash is the coolest anime lover that I ever met, I would figure they would know each other because……”

Akashida saw the way that Hyde pointed at Shunnosuke. It seemed very... moe.

” Because Shun-Chan is into cosplay! I think,…..”

Akashida chuckled. | Oh Hyde... you haven't changed a bit. | "Hahaha!" After the whole group laughed, Shunnosuke then looked at everyone.

Nevermind that, yes, we've met in a bookstore long ago. It's actually a pleasant surprise you remember my name after so long.

Shunnosuke then... smirked? Akashida couldn't read his expression. To him, it was either arrogance or just genuine surprise. it was an expression to ones similar to his past tormentors.

"Nice thing Sharaku invited me. We can get a proper introduction since as, if I recall correctly, we lacked this in our previous meeting. You know my name already, leaving only you to tell me yours, hm?"

"it's Akashida. You can call me Ash." Akashida then casually pointed at Hyde. "it's what he usually calls me anyway." He took a sip of his hot chocolate. "And If you're friends with these guys, you're friends with me as well."

He put down the cup and sighed.

"And to answer your question, Hyde. I don't know what happened to me." Akashida paused to recollect his memories. "I remember that i blanked out. i was inside my house and... nothing. Nothing special happened before I blanked out. it was weird. Then I woke up on this icy cold trail. it was cold and I felt like something hypnotized me because I felt like walking it. It was very ominous because I saw... my mom." Akashida took another sip.

"She had this light surrounding her. Like a baptizing, heavenly light. After walking 3/4ths of the trail. I fell into a desert. Then I saw... myself. My twin was spouting all sorts of nonsense about things only I knew. Suddenly, a lady dressed in blue appeared. She called herself 'Attendant Lola' and helped me out. Then I saw myself transform into a mecha... or like a huge robot suit that you can operate inside."

Akashida sighed.

"After I was done, I obtained something called a "Persona" according to Lola. Then I entered a blue portal and I found myself on the rooftops of Zela."

Akashida scratched his head. "Look. I know it sounds like bs but there it is. That's what happened to me."

| Wow. They probably think I'm weird now. |
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Wrong side of the bed...If it was physically possible, Sharaku would go and throw Hyde to the moon by this point. Being easygoing is nice, but for God's sake, can't the redhead take anything seriously at all? He didn't mind a bit of optimism at times, but enough was enough. At times he wondered whether Hyde actually had hay instead of a brain, as he seemed to never get when someone was not attempting to joke. ''It will be an answer if you don't stop taking everything so lightly, Hyde.'', he would say, glowering at the redhead slightly. He was starting to have enough of this. To hell with being nice, if Hyde didn't listen that way.

''.....'', he would only shake his head at Hyde's telltale story about Shun and cosplay. Oh, yes, he did somewhat know what that meant. But, yes, some things are funny, but some are just so overboard it's not funny anymore. And Hyde just knew how to go THERE. Because, everyone expected some crazy speech from him in the first place. It's not funny anymore, when you expect something of the kind before it gets said. It's just bordering on irksome after it crosses a certain level of repetitiveness. End of story. ''I think I've already given up on this...'', he would mutter, not even bothering to pretend that he found it funny. Instead, he chose to pay attention to Akashida and Shun making more proper introductions, finding it much less taxing than Hyde's irrational ranting.

He would squint however, as Akashida told his story. Admittedly, the first part made no sense, as far as he was concerned, but the rest. Why did this keep happening...? He would give Akashida a few blinks. ''Well....To make you feel better, I don't think anyone here will think what you said is 'bs', as you put it.'', he would say, sighing lightly. ''Though, maybe I should just let Hyde talk this time. I'm sure he'll amaze you with his talk about Attendants and pirates, for I have no idea on that subject.'', he would declare, somewhat sarcastically, leaning back in his seat, choosing to watch for now, unless he had a reason to talk. As interesting as this subject was, Attendants and Personas specifically weren't truly his forte. Maybe he'd join if they changed the theme later. If, that is. Knowing Hyde, he'd talk their heads of before they could. Oh dear why...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:51 pm

The coffee came and Hyde was somewhat interested in how it tasted. Hyde took a sip as Ash went on to tell his story. However, Hyde strangely paused and frozen in place after that sip. What is this? It seems so…..”Hyde wasn’t too sure how to react to the coffee, and he wasn’t too sure how well his body was going to take it. *Sip…sip…gulp* He still continued to drink it, regardless of what kind of effect it would have on him. As Hyde continued to listen to Ash’s story, he realized the key words of having a doppelganger, persona, and Lola. It was when Hydes demeanor changed, much so when it comes to any situation that involved the spiritual world. He didn’t react much when Sharaku mentioned the pirate quirk. “I believe you, and I’ll try to be brief. Everything you experienced was true. You was kidnapped by your doppelganger, and I would want to say that I sorry that I was unable to save you when I could. It represents your true self, and sometimes the attitude it dismays could be a bit unsightly for you, which causes you to reject it. Once that happens, it becomes a strange shadow. However, defeating it and coming to a realization of yourself transforms it into a persona. I met Lola before, she’s pretty cool. She goes to our school and she’s a very kindhearted person.” Hyde would say in a monotone and he proceeds to finish the cup of coffee.

“If you are considered as weird because of this, then I guess we all are. There were two kidnappings like this that happened before. But anyway, you can trust everyone at this table, along with Lola. The attendants are our friends, and you could probably see the portals now. But I guess ill talk about some other time. “
Hyde then rests his hand on his head. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Great. Akashida it is. — Akashida was actually a better name than "Ash", let's be frank here. He wouldn't want to call him by his nickname. At least not so soon, when they just recently got acquainted. He was not so eager to his initiative to call him a friend, but still...by now he should be used to that overly friendly type of person. For example, Hyde.

While the boys had their conversation, Shunnosuke asked the same waitress who brought Hyde's coffee to bring him a cup of capuccino freddo with a nice cover of whipped chantilly cream sprinkled with cinnamon and chocolate powder. The lady would politely take note of his request and proceed to take it to the cafe's barista, leaving Shun the option to pay attention at the current talk.

...not a mere chit-chat, but an actual important talk. For the whole time Akashida's narration was developping into something bigger that had an actual meaning behind it, Shunnosuke would keep his expressionless countenance focused on the guy's face, limiting his motionless demeanor to only switch glances between Hyde and Akashida. His mind was spinning with all that...story. Seriously, another person with a Persona? Whoever is rewarding people with those must be a really generous entity or something like that. Almost as if these "Personas" were on a sale for really low prices, for real.

As it stands, I'm unable to avoid talking about this kind of stuff... — He sighed and muttered to himself, after Hyde once more jumped the gun and Sharaku basically avered they all were in the same boat, in one way or another. — Hyde...you should by now know better than going around spilling what you know about the kidnappings. You wouldn't want to be arrested again, would you? — He gave a rather annoyed smile at the redhead, taking extra care to make that statement low enough so only those in their table could listen. Sure, he was trying to be kind with his scolding, but man... — As for you, are you sure that wasn't really a big, ludicrous dream? Perhaps you had watched an epic movie before sleeping and had its impressions still fresh in mind? — Obviously he knew he was wrong, but one can try, no?

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:00 pm

''Well....To make you feel better, I don't think anyone here will think what you said is 'bs', as you put it. Though, maybe I should just let Hyde talk this time. I'm sure he'll amaze you with his talk about Attendants and pirates, for I have no idea on that subject.''

| Oh, well. I hope it's enough infomation then. |
Akashida was dissapointed. There was one person in his list of friends that couldn't help him.

“I believe you, and I’ll try to be brief. Everything you experienced was true. You was kidnapped by your doppelganger, and I would want to say that I sorry that I was unable to save you when I could. It represents your true self, and sometimes the attitude it dismays could be a bit unsightly for you, which causes you to reject it. Once that happens, it becomes a strange shadow. However, defeating it and coming to a realization of yourself transforms it into a persona. I met Lola before, she’s pretty cool. She goes to our school and she’s a very kindhearted person.”

Akashida noticed Hyde's shift in attitude and tone. | This looks like a very serious topic for him. Maybe he was the first person to be in this world? | Akashida felt sympathy for Hyde.

"As for you, are you sure that wasn't really a big, ludicrous dream? Perhaps you had watched an epic movie before sleeping and had its impressions still fresh in mind?"

Akashida looked at Shunnosuke. He replayed the dreams in his head.  "No. I'm pretty sure it was real. I felt the temperature and and the sounds around me seemed all too real. And what do you mean by kidnappings?" Akashida then tried to remember  every detail and every thing that happened. He scratched his head.  "Actually I understand the kidnapping part now. Towards the end of the first dream sequence, I felt pain on my back. Like someone had dropped me on pavement or like a really hard floor."

Akashida then looked at everyone. "While we're on the whole kidnapping part, can you guys bring me up to date on them? Like how many people and what they all have in common besides having emotional problems?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Sharaku would listen to Hyde's explanation rather passively, as he had expected most of the stuff that had been said, though he had to agree with Shun on the kidnappings part. That wasn't really something Hyde needed to mention right off the bat. He did doubt that this would get the redhead arrested again, but it wasn't the best thing in the world to go about telling people unless there was a reason. Akashida simply told them what happened to him. Kidnapping was a topic that could wait after they straightened out the rest. If it was even needed to talk about it later, that is.

Though, Shun's try to play it off as a dream was somewhat amusing. A funny try, but Hyde's rather detailed explanation beforehand kind of blew the possibilty anyway. And Akashida obviously didn't bite it, though that wasn't the point, really. Of course he'd be interested in the one thing that didn't need to be brought up that much in the first place. ''Do we really have to talk about those?'', he would mutter with a slight sigh. ''There isn't that much to say. Besides not all are the same. There might have been a few that went through something similar to what you did, though I don't think an exact number can be put down, and I have no idea if even emotional problems would be something constant here. Everyone reacts differently to a situation. And since Hyde had already mentioned it briefly, there had been two girls kidnapped before, but I think you could have heard about that. It was all over the news for a while, I believe.'', he would explain plainly, letting the other two say whatever they wanted to it. He didn't really feel like going into detail on anything. Honestly he would rather not be explaining this right now. No offense, but talking about these things again was not what he had in mind when going out.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Hyde would take a sip of the coffee that was once again brought to him and took a look at Ash with a smile. “Well anyway, that’s something we can get into detail some other time. You are back and safe, were supposed to be celebrating your recovery instead of talking about all of these things. Long story short, welcome to our new reality, all of our life stories has joined together in this one big magical fantasy. Well, not so much as a fantasy as in its not real, it’s very real. “ Hyde would say as he took another sip. “Plus, when I said kidnappings, I was talking about Yata, Naomi’s boyfriend. That’s the first time we had a doppelganger case remember, that’s more related to Ash than the girls. I don’t know the qualifications that causes this to happen or why it happens, that’s another mystery.“ Hyde would then move on with the conversation until Ash asked him another question concerning things
“Well anyway, how about things a bit more light heartening. How did you guys spend your weekend…well i….” Hyde then had a flashback of fighting in the gym with a new batch of persona users. “I uh……. Had a good workout at the school gym and made a bunch of new friends….i think…”Hyde would chuckle as he rubbed his head with some nervous laughter. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next