Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 am

Of everything Hyde explained in regards to the current topic, Shunnosuke could only pay attention at one thing: Naomi had a boyfriend? Really? Now that's pretty surprising by itself, she managed to find a man with that poor fashion taste of hers, huh? And apparently he was also involved in the whole supernatural mess but his events had a different nature than the ones the blonde previously mentioned. Something new only Hyde knew so far, hm? Anyway, in regards the whole "big magical family", as Hyde put it, Shunnosuke felt like he should ask a few things to Akashida about the subject since he's a newcomer, until the waitress arrived with his cup of capuccino on a small plate and a demitasse porcelain spoon. Ah, it does smell good..! He would stay there, just appreciating the smell and the looks of his little drink.

When Hyde inquired about their weekend, Shun was about to taste his capuccino right the moment he heard the question. His weekend was...okay. He didn't do much except catching up with his piano classes, and then...going out at night to Wave's Peak...where he met...Sharaku.
...oh God. He give a brief corner glance to the older, feeling a bit stiff. What would Sharaku answer? Would he talk about them or...? Darn Hyde, bringing up such an embarrassing topic to the table! After a rather quiet moment pondering about the best answer, Shunnosuke took a deep breath and smiled, trying to act the most natural he could.

...I stayed at home studying, yes. What about you both? — He replied, referring to his new acquaintance and Sharaku himself.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Akashida picked up a few things about his friends while talking to them. | It's obivious that Sharaku and Hyde had experience with this stuff. They don't wanna talk about it. Shunny tried to play my awakening off as a dream. I can't blame him. | Akashida sighed. He really wanted to get some info before talking to Lola.

| Well, I better answer Hyde's question... Actually, what did I do after I walked out of the portal? |

Akashida thought long and hard. The week went by pretty fast for him. Sure, he hasn't been doing all of the nerdy stuff has usually does, but he always did more than 4 hours of thinking. Akashida paused.

"Well, I'm just getting used to walking. And getting all of my assignments caught up. And trying to get used to the weather. It's getting colder lately. Right, Sharaku?"

"Well, I'm getting caught up with all of my
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:07 pm

((OoC: Uhh, dunno if it matters, but it looks like somethign was cut off in your post Karsu lol That last sentence does sure not look whole. Hopefully nothing too important lol))

Sharaku would only watch calmly during Hyde's further explanation, not feeling as if there was a reason to add anything to it. It seemed Shun didn't think to add anything either, and honestly, there wasn't really. Hyde said pretty much everything, and there wasn't more to say unless it were details. And Hyde being Hyde, he went to turn it around straight away, already asking them about the weekend. Hm, he rarely did anything significant, why even ask..? Though, he did catch Shun looking at him...and briefly, he wasn't getting what it was about. It only took him a short while to put two and two together, however. Wait...so was that a problem? Well, apparently so, as Shun ended up saying he was at home, studying. For some reason, he had troubles imagining the younger doing that for the whole weekend, but be it.

''Just the usual. Which is pretty much nothing.'', he would declare eventually, since he couldn't decide on what to say either way. And if he weren't to mention the part with Shun, well, he kind of didn't do anything for real. ''Hm?'', he would turn his head, a little distracted when Akashida addressed him along with a weather comment. Cold...maybe? While he prefered warm weather, he could take cold. He wouldn't deny that it was a bit chilly lately though. Maybe he should go back to wearing something better suited for it soon. Eh. ''Maybe a little. I don't mind it that badly, however. It's not snowing yet.'', he would state, shrugging the topic off. Weather wasn't something that was on his mind often. With that, he would lean against the table a little. Not that he wasn't into talking, but there wasn't much for him to say on the current subject. He sure didn't spend his time doing this and that, so what was there to talk about...walking around?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:47 am

“Wow, we must all live some pretty boring lives if that’s all we did this week. “ Hyde would say a bit teasingly as he started to think for a moment. He didn’t desire to leave his friend in the dark about anything, but he also wondered what he exactly there was to tell about what he knew. “ I changed my mind, I think I will fill you in after all Ash. Just in the point of this conversation, be sure to ask me any question you wish to now and answer it truthfully. “ Hyde would say simply as he pushed the coffee to the side and rubbed his head. “Well, I don’t mind cold weather too much. I think it would be pretty great if it started snowing in Azores, but that’s one month going by. Right now, we should be talking about thanksgiving; November should be just around the corner. There’s a lot of things I’m thankful for, it would be a nice thing for everyone to cook their own favorite dish and just bring it to one spot and just devour it together as a big group of friends. They we could camp outside the supermall for the black Friday sales! I’ve been saving up quite a bit of money, so I’ll be sure to take advantage of it.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Hyde was right. Of course that wasn't everything he did in his weekend, but it's not like he could tell the truth either. In fact, telling the truth would be as inconclusive as leaving it at blank, because...not even Shun knew what really happened that time. Or what would come from that, should the questions around the happening arise. Regardless, he limited his actions to just sip his delicious capuccino tenderly while paying attention to the current conversation. It was better than reliving the moment and externalizing his embarrassment.

Thanks Gaga the weather is facing a change for better. I can't really stand the heat. — He commented on the climate subject. Seriously, they needed Azores to cool down. Having to run here and there with the sun at its highest was no good for his tidy and clean state, reason why he barely avoided leaving the walls of his ostensive home during summer and sunny days: to avoid oversweating. That and the risk of sunstrokes, due to his fragile nature. Then Hyde brought the Thanksgiving subject up, making Shun sat his cup back to the table for a moment. In all honesty, Shunnosuke never really cared for that holiday, nor for the opulent food or the closeness to his family and friends, if he could really use such words to refer to those people. In his opinion, the good thing about that season was the party the Kurosawas hosted on the special date to make sure they'd stay respectable and admirable. — I'm sure my family will attend some charitable event and invite everybody in their clique from the neighborhood. Perhaps I could even include your names in our guest list. — Shunnosuke honestly didn't know if inviting the boys was a good idea. Sharaku had proven himself to have quite good manners and Shun commended that; the other two...he seriously doubt it. Mainly Hyde. However, it was still better than enjoying the boredom, 'cause surely his grandparents wouldn't allow him to have fun the way he'd rather to. Talk about being sort of a loose spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)   Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Safi, Hyde, Shunny)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2