Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Hyde began eating the wonton soup he got back from Raku. “Really? That’s great, now I don’t have to work for Disney. They said that you always have to be happy when you work there, so actually thought I was a good fit. As for what I’m doing around here, there are plenty of things to do. Like row a boat for two couples, get a nice rich lady’s cat out of a tree, take care of some horses. I don’t have a steady part time job, but have odd jobs that I never ask for pay for. They practically tip me, it’s just in my good nature to help people, but thanks for giving me a job Kei. I owe you one.” After that, the spicy tuna rolls came. Alright! Time for my secret weapon. Hyde then takes the spoon from the wonton soup and uses it to scoop up the sushi into his mouth. “Ahh, a bit hot, but that’s how you know it’s good. Sorry, I’m not the best with chopsticks.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:44 am

So, Hyde working at a Sushi restaurant, eh? That for one was a really interesting image. Then again, he could probably do any job unless it was one that required him to be quiet, because that was the only thing that never seemed to happen with the redhead. Well, at least the teen seemed happy about that. ''Interesting...'' Though, it was a little strange that Hyde chose to to jobs only for tips in the first place, and then he complains he can't find any steady ones. If he keeps giving the image that he's willing to do stuff for free, it might just be the reason he actually has problems finding an actual one with that reputation.

Either way, back to food. Sharaku was a little unsure how to take the fact that Hyde was eating so fast. Didn't he ever get full or something? He just finished two soups and he's already picking on the sushi. Well, he sure could use the money if his eating habits are always like that. ''You know, maybe you should slow down, or you will burn yourself once.'' Really, that was just like asking for a burnt tongue. On the other hand, eating sushi with a spoon was rather funny. ''Actually, it might be useful if you tried.'' Afterall, he would eat slower if he wasn't good with chopsticks which might be good for him for once. That aside, he had his own to focus on. Since he already ignored the soup, he might as well eat at least this. Thankfully, he didn't have to resort to using other utensils. Afterall he had lived in Japan for years, if he didn't pick up this while being there, it would be rather lame...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am

I take a good look at the food in front of me, and I pick up the chop sticks, and take the first piece of Halibut, and chomp down. That's Halibut alright. It tastes a little bit different than the Halibut I'm used to. It wasn't as good as my father's famous Halibut, but it was still delicious. "This was good. Nothing absolutely spectacular, sure, but still very tasty." I decide to try out the Fatty Tuna next. "Hoh?" To my own suprise, this Fatty tuna's taste was strikingly simillar to the ones that I made myself. It was by far the best part of this meal for me. "This was... Unexpected... The fatty tuna's taste is remarkably similar to mine. Kinda odd, as sushi tastes different from place to place. I'm not saying I'm a sushi expert, I'm still in training."

This has been a great day so far. Hanging out with Sharaku-san and Hyde-kun was really fun. What a start to the schoolyear. I've only been here for a day, and I've already made friends with two people.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Aww this is good“ Hyde kept on happily eating as each scoop of a spicy tuna roll went in his mouth. There was a spicy sensation tingling down his throat. After a few bites, Hyde found himself looking for some water. He was fanning his mouth repeatedly. “Hott!! Hott!!!!” He took one of the ice cold glasses of water and chugged it all. He then when to drink the rest of the Miso soup. “Ahh, I thought I was going to die.” Hyde then laughs gleefully towards the fact that he finished his meal. “ Hows your meal treating you guys? I think I have some under aged heart burn, but itll only last for a few more minutes. I mean, that’s how I feel… but I don’t even know what heart burn is.”

Good ol Hyde…..

OOC: lol
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:22 pm

((OoC: Lols))

''It's still the same food, no? So, it's bound to taste similarly once in a while at least.'' Sharaku was a little amused by Kei's observations. Comparing to his own skills already, eh? Besides, one type of Sushi couldn't taste in a million different ways, even if it was made by different people. Either way, what was he to care about cooking. Like, not that he couldn't cook himself, but it would never be something he'd engage in if he had more than one choice. Hyde, on the other hand, was being his usual self, not thinking ahead, and rather than burning his tongue, went and ate too much spicy stuff in one go. ''I did tell you to try slowing down, you know...'' Hyde could be so ridiculous sometimes, that it hurt. Obviously, he didn't consider logic when he did something. Once, he was going to get screwed over for that. ''Besides, the food isn't going to run away...'', he would mutter amusedly, taking a momentary break from his own food. It was just hard to focus on that if Hyde kept pulling those scenes.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:37 pm

"Take it easy Hyde, and listen Sharaku for once." I chuckle a bit, before finishing my last Fatty Tuna piece. Then I take another piece of the Halibut. Huh... I'm almost done with my food. I was not one to eat fast, but since I was so hungry, I guess I never noticed. "I normally don't eat this fast... I guess I was really hungry huh?" I take my time finishing my last piece. "Well that was delicious." I look at the fishes in the tank, while waiting for Sharaku to finish his meal. I take a quick glance at the clock. 07:23 PM. I should be going home soon...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm

I guess your right, I would like to fight a hamburger monster someday. Eating my way to victory sounds like a job I cant say no to. “ After checking the time, Hyde motions for his wallet. Guess ill be leaving the tip, I did cause a whole lot of commotion. “Gratuity was about 17% of the check, so Hyde didn’t have to leave much on the table. He then turned at Raku and smiled. “Not today, I suppose…” Raku knew what that meant; Hyde was going to pay for the bill. However, he didn’t feel like upsetting Raku any more today. After a big stretch and yawn, Hyde took out his phone. “What’s your number Kei, you should text me when you get home.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Kei finished his food rather fast, soon after Hyde, and Sharaku found himself the last to still be eating. Were all teens so fast these days, or did he just eat too slowly? However, Hyde made a move that pretty much assured he wouldn't be finishing the food anytime soon. He...was aware that this was probably Hyde's way of playing a game with him, and he generally enjoyed those. When he had a grounding of course. But Hyde was just too unpredictable for him to pinpoint, and that made the game rather unstable on his part. And he seriously wished he wouldn't have minded, as he knew that Hyde didn't mean anything bad with his actions. But wish he could. He shouldn't be getting seriously pissed over something like that, but....Okay, issues. ''Hyde, dammit...'', he would mutter through his teeth, trying not to do stuff to the redhead.

'Why...this...just..........Damn no.'
Well, what can you do. Totally unlike him as it was, he would bang his head against the table, just so he wouldn't attempt something stupid on his part. Hyde should be happy that he had some self control still, ironically enough. And that he was considerable enough to try and avoid doing what he normally would. Maybe Hyde was slightly correct on the part of them being friends in a way. Cause he usually didn't care enough to fight himself. ''I think...I just...You know what, nevermind me...'', he would force out still leaning onto the table, as well as gripping onto it with one hand. Now he probably looked like he was either crazy, or not in his right mind generally. Though, honestly this was much better than if he let himself do something to Hyde. He hated his mind sometimes, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:02 pm

"WOAH! You okay, Sharaku-san?" I hop back a couple of inches. The man's sudden change in tone was startling. I guess he didn't like Hyde tipping. For whatever reason it may be, his reaction confuses me. I look at Sharaku. I don't know much if anything at all about this man... I wonder if he's okay... "What was that about? You scared the shit out of me damn it!" I wasn't lying. He really did scare me with that. More or less a Jump scare but still... I look at Hyde. "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 pm

“I don’t know..” Hyde shrugged as he opened up a fortune cookie and started eating it. “Did you try the fortune cookies, they have some good notes in them. Here’s mine. “ The fortune cookie read. *Listen before you speak, silence is a virtue. * Hyde laughed as he read the fortune out loud. “Well that’s a dumb fortune, that doesn’t have anything to do with me at all. *Even thought it did XD* Hyde then put back on his bag and started motioning himself. “Ready to go? Its pretty late, and we have class in the morning “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:15 pm

''I think I am..at least physically...'', he would mutter against the table when Kei jumped up, asking if he was okay. In all honestly, he would be okay nevertheless. It was more so Hyde's wellbeing that could suffer. Of course, these kind of reactions were not that okay, if put on a serious note. ''To be honest, I sometimes scare the shit out of myself as well.'' Speaking of which, Hyde was too focused eating to give a damn. 'Maybe I just.....' No, scratch that dammit. Sharaku wouldn't make a move during Hyde's cookie examination, because that just wouldn't warrant anything good anyway.

''Why do you say they're good, when you label it dumb right afterwards....'', he would mutter, not even phrasing it as a question anymore. Besides, he probably sounded weird enough, being muffled by the table. He didn't really want to look up at Hyde at the moment. Honestly, he was actually thankfull they were going already, or today would be the figurative death of him. ''Good idea...see you later...'', he would say, finally detaching himself from the poor table to stand up. He would turn around to leave, to promptly turn back, almost forgetting he was paying for the rest, Hyde's stupid tips aside. With a frown, he would leave some money behind, before briskly walking off. 'Great, this went so well... I am so not okay...'

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:31 pm

"Ahahaha...You should take the advice to heart, Hyde-kun!" I laugh heartfully. The fortune cookie was spot on. I pick up a fortune cookie myself, split it open, grab the note, and read it out loud. "'Stay close to your friends, for they shall bring you salvation.' Huh... I wonder what that means...? Regardless it was fun today." I pick up my bag, throw it over the shoulder, and turn around to Hyde. "I guess we should leave too." I half shout to Sharaku as he exits: "Thanks for buying us dinner. I won't forget your kindness, Sharaku-san." I do a shallow bow in Sharaku's direction. "Well then. Shall we go?" I follow Sharaku Out, with Hyde in tow.

I'm really grateful... What a good day this has been... Nothing can possibly ruin this...

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Hyde Waved to his friends and Exited the restaurant

-End
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Sharaku of the Jester and Kei of the Strength have formed a social link...

Hyde and Kei's social link has ranked up...

Sharaku and Hyde's friendship appears to be stuck in a rut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3