Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] Empty
PostSubject: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:19 pm

I walk out of Classroom 2-B after the schoolday is over. I look around the hallway for Hyde, as he was going to guide me through town today. After about a minute or so, the doors to Classroom 2-A Open, and students start flooding the staircase down to the entrance. I spot Hyde among the vast tide of students exiting. "Hey! Hyde-San! Over here!" I raise my hand into the air, waving him over.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:07 pm

“Yooo Kei!” Hyde would wave back as he struggled to get through the door. Everyone from his class seemed to be pushing a lot; it seems that they wanted to go home rather quickly. Hyde ended up waiting until everyone left the room. He walked over to Kei with a weak smile as he continued to scratch his head. “I guess everyone was in a rush, sorry if I kept you waiting. “ Hyde then folds his arms as usual. “We should start heading over to Penecia Island, that’s where you wanted to go ..right? And what did the teachers say?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 pm

"They did not say much at all actually. There had been some errors in paperwork apparently, so they thought I was gonna be here tomorrow, so they didn't scold me luckily. Whoever mixed up the dates, I'm thankful for you mistake!" I laugh, as we proceed to walk down to the entrance. "And yes, it was Penecia Island. You know of any good places to eat? I'm starv-" Before I can finish my sentence, my stomach growls loudly. "As you can tell, I'm really hungry.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 pm

“Good places to eat hmm?” Hyde takes out a banana out of his bag and offers it to Kei. “You can eat this in the meantime, but I think I’m in the mood for some sushi. You talked about sushi all this time, it kind of made me develop a craving. Also, we could do some scouting for your dad, check out the other sushi restaurants to see how there doing. Or check out their popular dishes and listen to the complaints of the customers. I’m sure your dad has a lot of things that he’s famous for, but that way we can be ahead of the competition.” Hyde then does a flamboyant pose in response to that, somehow having a toy frog in his hand as well. “WE should have frog sushi!”

Spoiler:

Things got quiet, and they Hyde regained his composure. “Well that was unnecessarily climatic” After a short laugh, he continues walking.

OOC I just did a pose DO-YOU-UN-DER-STAND?! its also a weakness....

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:51 pm

"Eeeh... Okay... Sureeee... I'll skip out on the frog sushi though." Taken a bit aback by the sudden posing, I start to worry for Hyde's sanity. Those worries are immediatley flushed away. It's not like me to be judgemental. I respond with a smile and ask, as I open up my shoe locker: "Where are we headed then? Know of any good Sushi Joints around Penecia?" I crouch down, to put on my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm

“Sushi joints, there’s actually a lot. I’ll take you to one of my favorites actually. They have Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Ever had wanton soup? Those dumplings really make the soup all tasty, and the diversity of the place doesn’t make the food taste any bad. So I can guarantee going to the Nipon Shack. “Hyde already had his usual attire on, so he waited for Kei to change his shoes. “ Sorry for the pose by the way, I guess I was all caught up in the moment towards the fact that we were going to be spies for your dad. “Hyde then took point as he leads the way to the station that’s used to travel between islands. “You ready?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 pm

"Yeah. Let's head out and eat some sushi. Who knows, maybe I'll learn a thing or two from this. Alright, to the Nipon Shack we go!"

I straighten myself after tying my shoes and follow Hyde. On the way to the Nipon Shack, Hyde shows me all sorts of places in Penecia, everything from the Galaxy Theme Park to the Biggest Top. The City is quite beautiful really. I'm gonna like it here. Tourists bustling around from place to place as fast as they can, since the end of the summer is closing in, and everyone's holidays are running out. They must really envy us who live here constantly. Back in the day when I lived in Port Island, I heard about this place, as many of my friends went there on vacation at least one summer. I didn't though, and maybe that's for the best, seeing as I just moved here, and I'm probably gonna stay here for god knows how long. After a little bit more sightseeing, we finally reach The Nipon Shack.
"So this is it, eh? What are we waiting for?! I'm famished!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm

As per usual, Sharaku had nothing better to do than hang outside. For one, staying in his apartment the whole day was simply a bore to no end, and while outside, there was at least a chance he would find some entertainment. Athough, he had to sourly admit that crowded streets were far from a fun spectacle. Blame himself for living in a place that had a Theme Park nearby. So many people milling about that it was almost impossible to move in one direction without having to avoid someone every few moments. Free excercise...yeah right.

That aside, it was still better than nothing. Besides, it wasn't that hard for him to dodge people, cause he was noticable enough with his heigth. Walking around for a while, nothing much happened, until he saw a familiar shock of red hair near some food place. 'Why is it always me..?' Or maybe it should be, why always that one person. Couldn't he run into someone else at least once in a while? Fate was such a merciless entity. Still, he was slightly curious as to what was Hyde doing in Penecia again, if only for the fact that he knew the redhead didn't have too much money to spare, and this district was practically the most expensive in Azores. ''Is this only a coincidence, or you actually come here often?'', he would ask rather calmly as he walked over to Hyde, who was surprisingly having a company this time. Some other young man, around his age. Hm, so perhaps an outing of some sorts? That was what teens did with friends, no?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 am

“OOO!!”Hyde gasped at the sight of his good friend Raku. “Hey man, I actually sent you a text not too long ago to see if you were doing anything. “ Hyde then walks over and introduces the two together, he points at Raku first. “This is Sharaku, but I call him Raku chan. He kind of seems like a posh aristocrat, but he’s definitely one of the guys. He’s also one of the few adult figures that I actually trust, so that says a lot. “ Hyde then points at Kei. “And this is Kei, he came from another school called, gecko….something… I think it’s called Gekkoukan High School. The big one in Port Island owned by the Kirijo Group. Kei is one of my new friends that I just met. " After introductions are over Hyde then shifts over to the restaurant that they were standing in front of. We were going to get some sushi, this place sells Japanese and Chinese cuisine, it’s one of my favorites. Want to come?” Hyde had an earnest look on his face; he would really like it if Raku wanted to hang out with them.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:13 am

"Nice to meetcha' Raku! I shine my usual smile. "I moved here just yesterday, so I'm new here, and Hyde is showing me around." I take a peek through the resturant windows. "The Sushi does look good... You sure we can afford this Hyde? It looks rather... Pricy..." As simple as something as raw fish and rice put together with a little bit of seaweed seems, I knew from experience that Sushi could get very expensive for what it is. But that usually means it's very good tasting Sushi. "Hrm, I wonder what I should order today... Fatty Tuna or Halibut...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:38 am

'He did?' Sharaku blinked a little when Hyde spoke about texting him. He totally hadn't noticed. Whatever. And then the redhead decided to introduce him. Which wouldn't be bad in itself, but did he really have to put it like that? True, he hadn't protested against Hyde calling him that way, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it much. ''Very well, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Kei.'', he would nod back at the teen, repressing the urge to sigh at the situation. Great, this just couldn't go better. He really shouldn't trust Hyde to do the talking like this.

''He's showing you around here? I thought he lived in a different part. Hm.'' Not that he couldn't see this happening, but he was pretty sure it would be easy to show someone around their homeplace rather then somewhere esle. To each their own though. When Hyde asked him whether he wanted to join them for sushi, he would give him a look. Food again, huh? ''I suppose I could. I have to admit I don't have anything better to do.'' After all, it was still better than if it was pizza or something like that. Kei expressed his doubts about price soon after. And on a second thought, that could work for him well. ''You know, I could pay for you guys. Besides, Hyde, I still owe you for that one time in the Theme Park.'', he would offer casually with an amused smile. He definitely hadn't forgotten about that time in the past, and he had promised himself to pay back eventually. Now would be a good time to do something about it. Maybe this wasn't such a bad meeting after all...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:10 am

"Really? You're Paying? Thanks a lot!" This Sharaku seems like a nice enough guy. If he pays for the Sushi, who am I to deny him. That would just be rude! "Alright. Shall we go?" I make a small gesture towards the Sushi Joint. My Stomach is growling. I need to get some food pronto! And making some new friends in the process! This has truly been a great start at this new place. I cannot wait to tell Dad about all this when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 pm

“I’m all for it, though I feel as if it’ll be wrong if I didn’t treat you guys. I think I might be getting a new job soon in fact, so we could be celebrating that as well. But alright Raku, you can get this round. But I’m definitely going to pay you back!“ Hyde said this with a smile; he kind of figured that paying for Raku would be the new side game.  However, Hyde didn’t really want to be a burden to Raku and have him pay, he didn’t like putting his friends on the spot when it came to bills or anything. Even though Hyde barely scavenges for himself, he still wouldn’t mind paying for them. That was the kind of guy he was, but his self-sacrificing attitude would get the better of him eventually. Till then, it was time to eat. When Hyde walked into the restaurant, he saw one of the waiters that knew him. “Yo! My favorite table alright?””

The waiter nodded and motioned the three over to hyde’s favorite table, it was sat near a very special fish tank. However, what made the fish tank so special was the paired collection of fish that the restaurant that. One was black and one was white, and they always seem to swim around each other. “Aren’t they amazing? The fish I mean….not for eating though. They’re just fun to watch.”

Picture of the fish
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:33 pm

''No need to thank me. This isn't that much of a deal.'', Sharaku would say, when Kei expressed his gratitude. It looked like the teen was really glad to not have to pay. Made sense. After all, young people usually didn't have much money, and he doubted jobs at that age paid a lot even if they worked somwhere after school. Hyde on the other hand was his stubborn self, not being too happy about it. Come on now, can't he just sit back for once. And first of all, he was the one doing the paying back now. ''You do realize that if I'm paying you back now, it suggests you shouldn't do the same later on, as that contradicts it?'' Maybe Hyde would finally get it, even if there was a low chance of that actually happening. Perhaps he should just pay more attention from now on, to avoid letting Hyde attempt his paybacks. Heh, it almost sounded as if they were making a game out of this. However, Sharaku didn't intend to let Hyde win this, no matter what.

He would follow Hyde as the redhead requested his favorite table which was near..fish? Okay, a bit strange. So people fancied looking at the very thing they were eating while doing it? Honestly, he didn't care, but the idea was a little weird, so to say. Even if those two weren't food, as Hyde put it. ''Not bad. Fish can be cute, I guess.'' Well, if he was to compare it to dogs which could bite you and cats with their claws for example, fish appeared as a much better choice. Not that he disliked other animals. 'Though, maybe I shouldn't say cute...that sounds so weird coming from me...' It probably did. He wasn't the type to use such adjectives. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:57 am

"I can see why you like sitting at this paticular table, Hyde-kun. It's quite soothing to just sit back and watch them while you are waiting for your food." Seeing the black and white carps circling together like they did, l could not help but to think about the Ying and Yang, the Symbol for balance and harmony. There truly was something special about these two carps. I sit down on one of the chairs around the table.
"So, What sushi are you guys taking? I'm going for the Halibut and Fatty Tuna. Those two are my favorites!"
My father is really good at making those paticular two, and as they were my favorites, I naturally wanna make them as delicious as possible myself, and thus they are the pieces of Sushi I'm best at making.
"Now, since Sharaku-san here is paying, I gotta treat you guys to some sushi once my father's own resturant opens up. I hope you don't mind?" I look at Sharaku. "I gotta repay you in some fashion right?" Now, regardless if he had treated us here or not, I would still treat my friends to some of my homemade sushi. That's what friends do, right? I wanna make a good first impression on my first day here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]   Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide around town. [OPEN] [Hyde S.Link Rank 2]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next