Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar Empty
PostSubject: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:09 pm

With Edgar back in the vault, a couple of things happened that took away a bit of his attention. One of those things was the fact that they were starting to integrate some of the migrants from the surface that seemed to need the help of vault Olympia. There were a few protests, but these people were coming here due to the humanitarian interests of vault Olympia. In addition to that, they were Helana's people, and she had abilities that made such an integration worth it.

However, if there was one thing that took Edgar off guard, it was the fact that there was one person he didn't expect to make a long period stay after inviting her. Cherry, he actually caught a glimpse of her walking about and decided to stop her.

"well well well..what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Cherry was on a mission

Which wasn't really uncommon. Ever since she gained her powers the girl had been pretty busy with helping the people of the highrise, looking for spare parts, and meeting new friends. But right now Cherry had a much different and much more personal goal she was casing after. Ever since she had checked out the vault, she has been confused and annoyed by the fact that almost everybody seemed to know of her. Her picture being posted on vaultgram. She didn't know what that was, but she didn't like it one bit and the blonde was  determined to get rid of said picture, using any means necessary. After a little bit of looking around, Cherry had found out two things. One, vaultgram was some sort of social media site on many people's phone. Which helped clear things up for her, since while she never seen or used these sites for herself before, she has heard of such things from her mother. And two, the poster was one 'Eddie' a detective that worked here in the vault. Which quickly made her realize just who posted her picture and to say that her option on the man was lowered even more then it already was before would be a understatement. She was not pleased. And she was going to make sure that he knew about it.

It didn't take too long for the blonde to find her target. The man actually calling out to her himself, making her job much easier. The moment she heard his voice, the girl whiped her head over to where he was. Her grey eyes glaring daggers at him. "You!" She declared. A look of anger in her eyes as she stomped over towards him. "Who do you think you are!? Posting my picture up on 'vaultgram.' I didn't tell you that you could do that! I didn't even tell you that you could take my picture! You have to ask before you do these things you know? Did your mom not teach you any manners or something!?" Her voice was WAY higher then what was socially acceptable, with the people passing by stopping and looking their way. But she didn't seem to notice this and if she did, she seemingly didn't care. Her rage getting in the way of common sense.

"Take my picture down right now!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:25 am

"Get real kid, the internet is forever. Even if I took it down, it's a damn good facial expression. I'm sure other people are using it for other things, what you need to understand is the benefits that came from it, not the negatives. Besides, you didn't want to return to the vault with me and had no interest in cooperating. Whatever laws I may have violated apply to the dwellers of vault Olympia, none seem to exist on the surface where people mostly run around doing whatever they want. "

But if she was going to cry about it, Edgar would explain the reason why it wasn't so bad. "Fame, infamy, it's more or less in the same token that brings your face into the limelight.  Even as a joke, people do know of you, which allows you some goodwill if the mere image of your face invokes a smile or a small chuckle. Try asking for a favor or help from someone else next time and you might notice they would be more willing to help, despite your bratty behavior. "

Didn't seem like she was with her mom though.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:02 am

Cherry was taken aback by his comment. Her eyes widening as the man informed her that other people was using her face. "What! What do you mean their using my face!? What are other people using it for!?" What in the world would other people want her face for? Are they trying to make a clone of her? Do they just hang it up on their wall for all to see? She wasn't sure, but she didn not like the sound of it one bit. Cherry grumbled and placed the palm of her right hand against her forehead as she started to pace around. "Oh my god!" She was ruined! Everybody knew of her now! Everybody was always going to point at her, whisper and laugh everytime she goes into this fault. All because of this man. "Listen. I don't care if the internet is forever, and while I am glad that so many people like my face, I do not like everybody using my face! You're a detective aren't you? Make it illegal to use my face, o-or something!" She was grasping at straws here. But Cherry wasn't one to let something like this go with ease, no if he wanted to play hard ball, then Cherry was going to make time sure that this was going to be painful for the both of them.

"Um? No! We can't just run around doing anything we want up on the surface. If you act like a jerk, other people will know about it, and they won't wanna talk to you anymore!" She said glaring at him, before her anger filled gaze faded away as a small smirk replaced it, a new idea popping up in her mind. "In fact, if you don't take it down, I am going to tell all my friends on the surface not to talk to you or give you anything! And trust me. I know alot of people!" Not enough to make the whole surface avoid talking to him, but whatever, maybe this would be enough to put the scare into him? "Bratty behavior? Bratty behavior? Are you calling me a brat?" She asked, her left foot tapping against the floor as she looked up at him. "Uh, 'scuse me. But last time I checked, I wasn't the one taking people's pictures, posting them on the internet without permission, and then going all like. 'Heheheh, the internet is forever. You should be happy anyways, heheheh.' When somebody asks me to take them down!" She snapped back. Her mocking voice being hilariously bad. All she really did was try and make her voice deeper to match his voice tone. "You're the only brat here! You're a big, dumb, rude brat! Oh, and another thing, people already tend to help me without 'your help' you know? I am a very lovely lady. But now people see me as, what did you say? A joke? People think of me as a joke now!?" What kind of joke is she? Any kind of joke is bad, but she couldn't help but wonder what other people where saying about her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:08 am

"Memes, what else? It's not like they are using it for anything nefarious. It's something like comedy, you just so happened to have a meme-able face so I posted it up. Harmless fun, don't worry about it. "It was just a joke, but Cherry was taking it a little more serious than usual. Even the upsides didn't seem to click with her, so he figured that trying to appease the woman was out of the window this time around. "Look, for what it's worth, if people take it too far I'll step in. Eddie Exotica is the persona of an internet personality, Edgar Thiers...an officer protects the weak...like you. So you don't have to worry about that. It's not illegal, you could take a picture of me and post it, but I'm not too sure you'll get the result you're asking for. I'm kind of handsome... or at least above a six in ranking. " Sure, she could get a good one if she wanted a little bit of revenge, but it would be nothing different than other internet trolls. It's just the name of the game at that point.

"Oh, so you have all those connections on the surface huh? Seems like a credible threat, but there isn't much I can do. The only thing to do to replace bad press is with good press. They either forget about you over time or why don't you do something good and take a picture of it? That can fix things.... you won't be a joke but a hero."
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 am

The teen scoffed at him. "'Harmless fun' you say? I don't think it is actually. Because if it was actually just a harmless joke, then people would be laughing with me. But now, because of you, they are laughing at me. And that is not harmless!" Seriously, what was so funny about her face? Was it because she was so dirty? It's not like she could bathe and clean herself up on the surface. Maybe it was her eyes? But that couldn't be it, her mother told her that her eyes was always her best feature! They where pretty not funny. After thinking on it for a bit, she came to a conclusion. This man must have taken a picture of her in a odd way to make her look stupid. "Show me the picture. I wanna see what's so funny about it." She said flat out.

"Okay so first of all. I am not weak. I am pretty sure if I wanted too, I could lift you up and chuck you into a wall. I have actually done that same thing to a few people trying to mug me on the surface before, so I don't need you to protect me or whatevet." As she explained this to him. Cherry lifted her left arm and began to move her big wooden fingers around in the air. Trying to remind him that even though she looked quite frail and weak, she was always armed and dangerous. "Second of all? I don't have anything to take your picture with. Even if I did, I wouldn't because I refuse to stoop down to your level." Even if the idea of snapping a picture of him and drawing a little bread and mustache, then putting it up for everybody to see would be really funny. It would be justice too........... Okay maybe the blonde would stoop to his level is she had the chance, but whatever. "And finally. Third of all. What is taking it too far? Are people going to have to burn my pictures for you too do something? Huh?" It was nice that he'd actually stop things from getting out of control, but he shouldn't have posted the picture in the first place.

The blonde let out a little hum as she nodded. A small smug smirk on her face the whole time. Although as he talked, the girl began to think. She didn't like having her picture all over this 'vaultgram' but if she played her cards right she could get more out of him. "No way. I am not letting you take anymore pictures of me. But, you know what? If you really won't stop everybody making 'memes' of me, then fine, I'll drop it. I won't even tell any of my friends not to help you, if you do one thing." The girl paused for dramatic effect, before she finally made her offer. "I want you, to let me, take some supplies from the vault to the surface. Food, water, blankets, medicines, the works! I have been here before and I have seen what all you people are hoarding down here, you have enough to share. And there are people up there who need it. If you let me take it up to the surface, I won't tell them what you did to me. In fact.I will give you 'good press.' I'll tell them that your the guy who is giving me all this and then people will like you more. So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:15 pm

"It's a figure of speech, I'm not expecting you to show off your powers to the world. As a matter of fact, for your own safety, it's best you don't mention them. Don't be stupid, there are others that aren't willing to show their hand and are lying to the people. So the only way you should use your power is during an emergency to protect others that can't protect themselves. Or should I just tell Helana how much you changed after being away for a few days? I bet she would really like to hear about the trail of broken bodies you threw into brick walls. " If she wanted to play the guilt card, Edgar did too. He also gave her a little bit of advice, but he doubted that she would pay close attention to something like that. "Oh, you wanna see?"

After the request, Edgar took out his phone and showed the picture that everyone was talking about.

The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar 25-05-2021lenro_gsimage

"I mean, look at it. Who makes that kind of face with their picture taken? I was going to send it to my colleagues in case they ever came across you in case someone nicer came about to convince you to come, but your face had other plans. So here we are. "

But she Cherry tried to make that deal, he laughed.

"No deal sweetie. I can't do that. The reason is simple, why bring the stuff outside if people are trying to come inside? Look around you and read the room, any familiar faces? This is Helanna's group, we don't have time for random bouts of charity when we are taking in members from another vault. But enough for you and your mom if you won't stay? Sure, just this once."
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:44 pm

"Why should I? My powers are meant to be used. I use them to protect the weak too, but if I can use them to make my life easier then I don't see any reason why I shouldn't do it." While he did have a point, Cherry already had a target painted on her back, seeing that she escaped a lab that probably didn't like the fact that she was using their 'gift' to slay demons. Plus she wanted to save Paris, so demons and humans would learn of her sooner or later. "So you know miss Helanna huh?" She asked as she narrowed her grey eyes at him. "Fine. Do it. Im not trying to hide it, in fact I am pretty sure I have already told her about how I used my arm to defend myself and even if you try to lie or something, it's not like you have anything to prove it. Also, if you wanna be like that, I could just tell her how you took my picture without me knowing and now everybody is making me into some weird 'meme.' Since you seem to know her so well." Cherry didn't take hia threat too well, a fact that could be seen, seeing as she was silently grinding her teeth together. Only stopping to lean closer to his phone. "I knew it! You see, you made me look crazy!"

Upon seeing the picture she could understand what was so funny about it. She still blamed Edgar, but on the bright side this was the clearest she has ever seen her face. Most of the mirrors being rather dirty or just plain hard to see. "Because some people aren't going to come here, duh. Shouldn't you detectives be smart or something? Not every group is going to be able to move into this vault. In fact I know of one group that is stuck, there are a ton of them and they cannot safely travel over here so some extra supplies would be nice. But your being greedy and hoarding it all for yourself! I have seen what you all got inside here, you could spare a few can of beans or something! You know, for somebody who wants to 'protect people who can't help themselves' you seem oddly fine with letting innocent people out there starve to death just because they can't make the trip over here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar   The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unlikely Visitor Cherry/Edgar
Page 1 of 1