Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ifnb

Ifnb

Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Marta nodded and smiled, "That will work perfectly. I'll trust your judgment on this. Please lead the way, uh, Ms...?" Marta seemed to be really treating a fast food joint far too formally compared to any normal human being.

Marta actually enjoyed fast food a lot, even as a kid. He wasn't really sure why. It had a nostalgic era, probably because that's where he would eat if he were unsupervised as a child, before all of the expectations came crashing down.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:46 pm

"Ms? Bahahahahaha...ahhh...just call me Melina. I'm not married." The very notion of being called "miss" infuriated Melina to no end. It was posh, fancy and formal sounding (at least to her) all things that reminded her of her weaker half's father. Suffice to say it was not something that she was found of. Hopefully her jovial laugh and generally informal manner of speaking would be enough to deter Marta from using it again.

"Alright HEY GUYS. I'm going to be clocking off for the day! The new kid is coming with me! We're getting some grub! See you all tomorrow you big bozos!" There was a yell back from the kitchen a muffled acknowledgement that was nigh incomprehensible due to the accent and rapid way of talking. Melina seemed to understand it perfectly as she swiftly locked her arms around Marta's, walked him out of the street right into the fast food joint across the street.
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:27 pm

It wasn't enough. "Ah, I see. A pity. Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Melina." Marta had a rather high opinion of marriage. Just not his own. And even then, he could hardly imagine anyone having a worse one, so it wasn't actually enough to shake his base inclinations.

He was surprised when she locked her arms around his and immediately started dragging him. She was rather...energetic. And excited. All over food, something Marta ought to be more excited about than she was. But then again, it wasn't clear if Marta ever displayed any kind of excitement.

"Ah, uh, do you have any recce-actually, forget that. I'll just discreetly order whatever you're having. Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery and all." He waited for her to finish dragging him and order something, at which point he'd just copy her order perfectly.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:41 pm

"I said don't call me ms. Neither version of it is something I desire to be called." With an annoyed scowl on her face the Shadow whirled around sharply and flicked Marta on the forehead. Her name was Melina. It was not Ms, Miss or "Lady Ainsworth." Her damn father and his foolish delusions of nobility. God Melina's family were just relatively rich people. They were not, as daddy dearest liked to pretend, nobles.

"Imitation is flattery? Pfffffft...god that's silly. Order whatever you want! I'd hate being imitated..." God imitation sucked so very much. At least when it was Melina herself being imitated! If everyone did what she did then she'd find her own actions boring and hollow! Yet again locking arms with Marta Melina walked the younger person right across the street into the fast food joint across the street heading straight towards the counter.

"Hey there. I'll take hmm...the double chicken burger with extra bacon, a banana milkshake and a full portion of fries." Of course that was when Marta would step forth and utterly copy Melina's order which only made her scowl. Tch...well she supposed it was fine if Marta ordered the same as Melina herself had yet it was the reason that was the issue! Was Marta copying Melina's order because she liked it or simply due to it being what the Shadow had ordered?! Gah people could be stupid sometimes...!

Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Marta nodded at her first admonishment, "Ah yes...understood M-, eer, Me-, actually...yes, I understand." He seemed to almost call her Ms. Melina again, but then stopped himself, almost called her Melina, and then pulled back again, seemingly hesitating from calling her by her first name at all. And thus ending up just not calling her anything at all.

He nodded at her second admonishment immediately after, "Oh yes, understood, again. I will make sure to order something different." He supposed it was a little gauche to order the exact same thing with no variations. But he also couldn't order anything too strange. It was a challenging process.

After it was his turn to order, he stepped forward to the clerk. "Ah, hello. Could I please order the #3 combo - a double chicken burger, fries, and soda water? Thank you very much." Marta quickly gave a polite bow to the clerk, but with only his head. He decided to largely get the same order, except without the extra add-ons that he thought were both excessively unhealthy...and probably cost extra. Namely, the extra bacon and milkshake. Hopefully, that was slightly different enough to mollify the woman.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 am

"[i]Your order is number 48. I'll call you when it's ready.[/b]" Fast food may have been fast but it wasn't instantaneous. Deciding to be nice Melina paid for her own food and Marta's. She still wasn't convinced the kid was well off financially so she figured this one kindness would be appreciated. Marta almost calling Melina Miss again did not go unnoticed but it did go ignored.

One thing that didn't go ignored was Marta basically copying Melina's order but then again it did have a few variations. The Shadow decided to simply let it go for the time being. There was a few moments of silence and then, with a call from the counter, Melina would go collect a tray of food.

"Alright let's grab a table." As had, for either better or worse, been the general theme of the day Melina took the lead leading her temporary work colleague to a vacant table. She sat down, slid Mart'a food towards him. Melina began to tuck in herself, eating the burger in a restrained manner at odds with her normally bombastic attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Marta was surprised to see her cover for him. He supposed that it was not a strange thing for a senior or upperclassmen to do to a junior. But he still didn't particularly see it coming. He hadn't really ever been integrated into a true hierarchical organization like that even though he was aware of how they typically functioned.

As soon as Melina paid for his meal and handed it over, he gave another polite bow, "Oh! You didn't have to. However, thank you again for your hospitality."

Marta wasn't messy, although he ended up eating the burger extremely quickly. Really, it was impressive how wide he could open his jaws, at least impressive to non-snakes. His burger was eaten almost instantaneously, which was oddly enough to make him full. Not eating food for a while actually shrinks a stomach, which makes the first meal after a fast actually quite filling.

He then started eating the fries very slowly, one by one, simply because they were pretty tasty, "The chicken sandwich was a very good choice, thank you."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 pm

"Mmmm yeah I know I didn't have to..but people say food is a great way to make friends~ So just eat up and don't worry about it alright?" The true was because Melina doubted Marta even had the money to afford such an extravagance. Melina sunk her teeth into the burger, slowly and calmly eating it far slower than her companion. She stopped every now and then to take a sip from her drink.

"Hoo? I'm glad you think so. This place has pretty good sandwhiches yeah....well. They're burgers technically but whatever." With that they returned to silence simply digging into their respective foods. Melina found tit rather amusing just how quickly Marta had managed to eat his food. He really must have been famished given the voracious rate at which Marta had devoured his food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)   Help wanted at the Nest (Marta) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help wanted at the Nest (Marta)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2