Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kendo Fundraiser--?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Kendo Fundraiser--? Empty
PostSubject: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Vera Valentina found herself standing outside the Kizuna Academy dorms with her bag over her shoulder and a sheet of paper in hand. Her violet eyes looked down at the paper and then back towards the doorway to enter the dorms. This was the place apparently. Taking a deep breath, Vera made her way up the steps and into the dorm. Once entering, her eyes searched around to get a good view of the place. Was there anything of interest? Sadly, it did not look like it. More of the basic things a dorm would have. There were a few students spread out across the dorm, playing various game and socializing. She was not much of a talker, so she would walk to the sign in sheet and sign her name on the entry form. Once done, Vera would make her way towards the stairs and begin to ascend. The room she was looking for was on the second floor, and it belonged to a student she had not met before. With her attempt of becoming the Student Council's treasurer, she had taken it upon herself to collect funds from a recent fundraiser for the club. He was one of the last students she had yet to come across.

When she reached the front door to his door, her eyes trailed down to her watch on her wrist. It was about 14:30, putting it to about 2:30 pm on the time scale. Hopefully he would be here, there was no school today after all. Raising her hand, she'd knock on his door twice and await his response. Who was this guy again? His name was--Hmm? Vera looked into her bag and pulled out his papers. The name was "Naito Tsurinai"? The Tsurinai handle sounded familiar, but with Vera's condition she could not remember it for the life of her. Clearing her throat, the thief would speak up. "Hello, this is Vera Valentina with the Student Council. I am collecting the profits for the Kendo Fundraiser." She would not wait silently in the hallway, staring at the door way without a word or breath.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:07 am

When the boy opened the door to his room, Vera would stand silently while looking up towards him. Her first impression was he was quite handsome, though he may have taken life very seriously. At the same time, she really didn't have room to talk herself. With her fickle personality, one moment she could be laid back, and the next she could be just as bad or worse. When he asked her to come in, her eyes would widen before she took a strand of her hair in hand. After a few seconds of thinking, she took a breath and walked into the dorm room. If memory served correctly, which it probably didn't, this was the first male dorm room she had been in. She suspected it to be a mess, but it was rather well kept and put together. Though seeing its owner, she could understand why it was not a mess. Naito seemed like the refined type who sat on a throne of gold. Maybe he had some interesting trinkets to take. As a thief, you always had to be looking for your next move. Atleast, when your family consisted of all thieves and made it a family trade to take what didn't belong to them.

As her violet eyes scanned the room, one of the first things she noticed was the bookcase that held such numerous works of literature. As a philistine, Vera held no value for such works of "art" as one would call it. Though she wouldn't go as far as call people pompous for reading such arts, it held no ground when referred to her. Continuing her gaze towards the bed, she'd look towards the Phoenix emblem that seemed to hold some relevance to her fellow student. "The Phoenix. My senpai must believe in the cycles of life and rebirth. Or maybe the Phoenix's powerful form has caught his eye." Vera thought to herself as she stared at the emblem. It held no value to her. Things such as the meaning behind a mystical bird also held very little ground with her. Once again, this could be chalked up to being a philistine, and not looking for any sort of artistic or spiritual awareness in life.

When Tsurinai-senpai told her to take a seat wherever, she once again scanned the room. This was where her fickleness came in. If she were to sit on the bed that'd give him the wrong idea, right? Yet, telling by the char at his desk, and the book there, it meant that he would most likely be taking that seat back aswell. That was not an option. Then it came to her, the window sill would be a nice place to sit. Walking towards the window, she'd make sure it was closed before leaning against the sill. Taking her bag off her shoulder, she'd place it down beside her and then place her hands on her lap. Now it was just him and her. Being in a room alone with a boy did make her cheeks slightly red, but she was here on a mission. The best way for her to gain the trust of the student council and become their official treasurer was to do these small tasks. If something deplorable was to happen in this room to get the job done, then so be it. Maybe it was bad her mind automatically went there, but she would blame her pessimistic outlook on life.

Looking towards her senpai, he'd begin to question her about the fairs. He had not met her before so it was okay for him to be suspicious though scary he could guess she was a thief. After all, she was quite reserved and was mostly in the background of every conversation. "As I've said before, I am Vera Valentina." Her Japanese was slow, and she was obviously having trouble speaking it fluently. "I have recently transferred to Kizuna Academy. I'm a first year in class 1-A, so that means you would be my senpai. I implore you that I am a member of the council, but I would not go as far to say a lapdog. If you must, you may check my bag. I'm sure you'll find proof, Tsurinai-senpai." Her eyes fell downcast towards the bag by her side, and then would raise back up to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Her senpai sure did like to talk. He was the complete opposite of Gabby-san, who was almost as reserved as Vera herself. It caught her off guard that he'd actually begin to speak to her as if they had known each other for awhile. He even explained the meaning of the Phoenix over his bed. Though Vera herself held no interest in mythologies, she found herself listening to his explanation intensely. Not because of the content of it, but because she was more of a listener than a talker. Or in most cases, a follower than a leader. What Vera could tell about her senpai was he enjoyed power and over all growth in human "spirit". She could not blame him for being upset how society had currently come to a standstill in development. Even she knew people were becoming more and more of their own worst enemy. As a thief, Vera could be put up for blame when it came to some strife among people, but how her senpai spoke it also made that seem okay. She was an opportunist.

Nodding her head to her senpai, she gave a small smile. "Well senpai you've observed correctly. I am quite the listener." When he removed the envelope from his dresser drawer, she would push off the window sill and walk towards him so they were much closer. When he offered the envelope she would raise her hand and place her fingers on its corners. However, she would not take it yet as she looked up into her senpai's eyes. He was a few inches taller than her, and was much more broad then her own smaller self. "My family has come from Russia. That is my place of birth. Have you even been outside of Japan, senpai?" Vera stumbled over her Japanese again, trying her best so he could understand her. This was the most he was going to get out of her this turn. Speaking was becoming quite a hassle, but she was too fickle and didn't wish to suddenly cut the conversation short.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Vera covered her mouth and gave a small giggle at her senpai's attempt at appeasing her English side. The fact he did try to make her feel more comfortable in the conversation made her give a smile. "Sure, senpai, I'll show you the ropes." She spoke in English herself and gave a small laugh. Taking the envelope in hand, she'd fold it and place it in her blazer pocket. When he mentioned a family business, a question marked popped up over Vera's head. Could it be he also had strong ties to his family like herself? Maybe another thief? No, that'd be too convenient. He was mostly the son of a business tycoon or something along those lines. "What does your family do, exactly? If you do not mind me asking, of course." She didn't want to intrude on his personal life too much, even though he did mention them. After all, he had already let her into his room, there was a small chance he wouldn't let her into his personal life more than that. Thanks to the talk about the Phoenix, Vera did have some idea what kind of family he came from.

When he suddenly complimented her on her looks, Vera's face was flushed red as she turned away fast. Kneading a strand of her hair between her fingers, she'd look over her shoulder at her senpai and look down towards the ground. "Thank you, senpai, for the compliment. I am not sure if other Russian girls look like me, but I am sure I am not the prettiest. But for you to say such a thing, thank you." Vera's face was extremely red at this point. She wasn't one to have any value in beauty, but she, atleast what she recalls, had never been complimented in that way before. The girl stumbled to her bag and picked it up from the floor before turning to her senpai and giving a bow. "I'll be on my way, senpai. Thank you!" And with that said the fickle first year would make her way through the door and out the room, all the while blushing and trying not to make eye contact. Darn him for making her so flustered! People would get the wrong idea with her running out his room with such a red face!
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:13 am

Vera has established a Social Link with Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Naito has established a Social Link with Vera of the Moon Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Fundraiser--?   Kendo Fundraiser--? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendo Fundraiser--?
Page 1 of 1