Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Parallax_scroll
No sooner had Weelo put out the call for racers to help bolster the upcomeing ego Grand Prix, did he get a response from someone he both expected and was excited to see again, what he hadn't seen coming was that the racer they had decided to challenge was in fact himself. Frankly he had expected Kylo or Momo to get the chance to test these alien racers out, heck he thought Ride would get the race before him. But life does work in mysterious ways...

The racers would be shuttled back to the Grand Prix race track, which unlike the previous day's festivities, would be empty and the sky slightly overcast. The entirety of the event seemed seeped in a sense of dread and foreboding. The astute and observant would notice a second pod launch from Junction just as theirs did.

Another surprise, though they had only met the day before... Damsel had accepted Lucian's request for a race, siding with the old saying on her world, "When in Russia do as the Russians,".

The group would touch down just outside another unused practice track, not to far from a somewhat familiar figure.

“YO! Space Dude and Space Dudetts! Over here!"

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Weelo_10

“PSST! Hey, it's me! Weelo! I gatta wear this get up so people don't know I'm racing... I'm not supposed to do that for free anymore or Momo hits me heh. How's it going?"

Weelo tilted down his sunglasses and winked at the group... Seemingly oblivious to the fact that the Richard Petty was in plane view behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Stepping out of the pod, Lucian adjusted his glasses and properly took in the sight that was the unused practice track. He’d always thought racing tracks and racing in general were cool, but… for the first half of his life he was too sheltered to be allowed an assistance to a proper race, and for the second half he was far too busy to attend one himself, so being here and ready to race was exciting to the president.

Lucian walked up to Weelo and extended his hand firmly. “I’d say relatively well. You?” Truth be told, Lucian really liked Weelo. When he was told he’d be meeting with Determination representatives he thought he’d be having to put up his diplomatic façade once more, but Weelo’s aloofness and charisma made him feel quite at home around the man. He looked behind Weelo and at the blue racing car behind him. “Your accelerator, I presume?” He remembered that here in Determination, what appeared to be simple vehicles were actually Personae with their own identities, each parallel to that of their user. More often than not their name held some sort of mythological symbolism too; Lucian himself wasn't unaware of the similarities between himself and the Greek god Liber. "What's its name?"
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 pm

The smoke of a cigarette announced that the bartender was about to step out from the pod. Blake wasn't wearing her bartender uniform but rather a pink shirt with "slut" written on the chest, a black skirt, black thigh high socks and a brown coat which she was trying to use to cover the design on her shirt. Her twintails waved in the air as she walked, on her face there was an indifferent expression. Though she chuckled a bit when Weelo was trying to be discreet but had his cool Accelarator out in the track. Damsel and Lucian were present too, a relief to see familiar faces, while Irvine was nowhere to be seen, presumably going with Momo.

"Hey Weelo." Blake spoke, flashing a hang loose at the racer. She'd then turn at Lucian and Damsel, giving them a half smile and waving at them. "Hey there, cutie and Lucian."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:42 pm

"EEE! Hi Mr.Weelo! You look... SO cool! Like a rough biker dude!" Damsel's reaction to Weelo's disguise was immediate and one of awe and admiration. She would almost push past Lucian to reach Weelo and admire his outfit closer, running her fingers over the leather of the jacket and giggling quietly to herself. While she was oblivious to the rather uncomfortable and pained expression Weelo was slowly growing, she would take note of Blake as she exited the pod. "Oh.... My.... Gods." Damsel would quickly dislodge herself from Weelo's side, quickly running to Blake's instead. "Blake... I... LOVE your outfit! Where on Junction did you get it?"  Damsel's eyes would positively sparkle as she eyed Blake's outfit with an inquisitive eye.

“R-Right....Doing good myself Lucian. Heh, thanks for asken. Yeah that's the Richard Petty! Fastest Accelerator on Determination! I can't wait to see yours! I assume Blake's explained how this all is gunna work right? Or will ya need a refresher?"
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:53 am

"U-uhm..." She was caught off guard by Damsel, the last thing she wanted were people taking note of her outfit. Particularly the pink shirt, she wished that went unnoticed so much. But at least it wasn't met with laughter or scorn, but rather enthusiasm and glee. She thought for a moment, trying to remember the shirt, and it was an embarrassing story. So she just diverted the conversation to another piece of her clothes "It's a nice coat, right? Though i didn't purchase it, it was a gift from my dad." She smiled with nostalgia.

Her attention turned to the racer, she gave Weelo a half shrug.

"He had his Pe- Accelerator before i did and even piloted it for a while, and considering it was pretty intuitive i figured he didn't require a lesson." She stretched her body in a carefree manner. Honestly, she was a bit too lax with the situation. Even with the looming murder plot going on the behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 am

Slowly putting his hand on his chest and leaning back with an intense expression, Lucian playfully feigned offense at Blake’s refusal to group him in with Damsel. “Well excuse you.” He laughed heartily before returning to his normal stance. “But seriously, good day, Blake.”

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. YZv6UAv

“No reminders needed here.” Lucian confirmed. “I made sure to get plenty of training with my accelerator before today. The rules are plenty clear as well.”
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:01 am

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Space-dandy_01-1

“Alright! Then what are we waiting for! Lets get to it!"

Weelo, with no more then a thought, dispelled the Richard Petty from where it sat moments ago and summoned it around him. From behind the slightly tinted glass he would wave to the trio of Seekers and rocketed off towards the starting line.

"Yes yes yes! Tell me about your awesome pink top later Blake! We have a race to win! Lets do this Hare of Inaba!" Damsel pulled her phone from one of her outfits few pockets and typed in a single long sequence of numbers, summoning her Accelerator to her side.

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Untitl10
"Lets go show this slow poke what's what!"

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Giphy

THOSE WHOSE SOULS BURN WITH A PASSION FOR SPEED

LET LOOSE YOUR DETERMINATION!

Map Key

Green Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake

Red: Lucian

Teal: Weelo

Pink Damsel

BEGIN ACTION PHASE!

Weelo:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:42 pm

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Weelo_11

Map Key

Blue: Blake: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 4

Red: Lucian: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 4

Teal: Weelo: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 4

Pink: Damsel: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 4

BEGIN REACTION PHASE!

Weelo:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:03 pm

"Let's get right down to it, then. Come to me, Liber!"

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. TTj9Zvi

"Just promise not to choke too much when we leave you in the dust."

Reaction Phase - Handling Roll:
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Rw8bDjX"Time to Rev Up!"

Blake, Lvl 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:31 am

"Woooooohooooooo!"

Damsel:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 am

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Space-dandy_01-1

“Come on! Show me whst you got weird space man! I want a race that's out of this world baby!"

Weelo roared down the track, the Petty becoming nothing more then a blue blur streaked with flames. He did his best to keep pace with Lucian and Damsel, wanting to get a feeling for them before going all out.

Weelo:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:48 pm

BEGIN CLEAN UP PHASE!

Collisions!:

Attack Updates:

---
--
-

MAP UPDATE!

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Weelo_12

Map Key

Blue: Blake: Current Speed Points: 0

Red: Lucian: Current Speed Points, 4

Pink: Damsel: Current Speed Points: 4

Teal: Weelo: Current Speed Points: 4

BEGIN ACTION PHASE!

Weelo:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Weelo_13

Map Key

Blue: Blake: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 4

Red: Lucian: Cruel Attack! Speed up! Current Speed Points: 4

Teal: Weelo: Maintain Speed! Taking Aim at Lucian! Arrow Rain! Current Speed Points 1

Pink: Damsel: Speed up Twice! Current Speed Points: 8

BEGIN REACTION PHASE!

Weelo:

In the distance... A dark cloud begins to form around Junction.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 9:01 pm

"Hahahahhahaaaa! See you slow pokes at the finish line! Eat my cotton candy dust!"

Damsel:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.   Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Step On The Gas! Weelo.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next