Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] Empty
PostSubject: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] 6855242783_9db8007426_o

The Wire was such a lovely place...thought Gus to himself as a particularly large two headed hippopotamus pushed him out of his seat, and nearly so rudely down to his knees. Gus didn't really mind all too much, save for the frustratinlgy apparent lack of manner the other party displayed, yet however, he grabbed hold, through the relatively thick wall of various species of masses stacked into the vehicle, of the nearest grip so as no to fall as the tram shook on its way to...where exactly?

How silly, he forgot to check. That was mighty silly of him indeed, but perhaps he preffered it this way.
Last he checked he was going owards the higher wards. He could end up at the biodomes as well if fate willed it. Today he had no work to do, though, so all was fine. Sometimes it was hard to fathom the rush to get somewhere on time when it's nonexistent. The lights flickered for a moment in the tram, as it rode further towards its destination.

Now, Gus tried his best to grab hold, with a smile on his face, but the constant pushing made it nigh impossible a feat. As the tram stopped at one of the stations along the way, his foot slipped and he lightly bumped with his back into another.

Turning to face them, the demon flashed a grin. "Why, excuse me, sir. I am quite fond of the trams here, yet can never escape that cramped canned feeling whenever I ride one. My apologies for the intrusion."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 pm

The demon had gotten on the tram system to study just where it went and what were the most efficient ways to get from one level to another. One section to another. He was scoping out the routes and memorizing them so that when he did start his business, he would know how to get to the bests spots in the most timely of manners. That and he wanted to get used to riding around in the trams. The first time he had been in it, it remained relatively empty, but today it seemed that everyone was out and about leaving the transport crammed and perhaps uncomfortable to some. However, for the demon he didn’t mind as he remained standing in his spot his left hand loosely holding the support loop above to keep him from swaying too much into others as the tram chugged along. He was quietly minding his business observing the people on the train for a few seconds before looking back out the windows towards the city and the locations that were being passed.

He remained mostly undisturbed, the only thing pulling him back to the reality of the tram was when a small set of hands wrapped around his left leg. Looking down he saw it was a child though of what species he did wasn’t quite sure. She had six arms, antennas, and little wings that flicked here and there as she looked around nervously meaning she was probably some species similar to a bug….Not exactly the most pleasant thing have clinging to him considering his track record with bugs of any sort. Even so, as she looked up at him with those pure black eyes, the demon found himself switching his hands so he could reach down and pat her on the head. The strange sensation of her bristle like hair sending goosebumps up and down his thankfully covered arms. Either way the action seemed to calm the kid and get a smile from her, so he suppose the uncomfortableness was worth it. In any case, he would go back to holding the loop letting the child remain clung to his leg until her stop arrived. As the tram came to a halt and the people not holding on got shuffled about, the demon would find himself being bumped by a tall gentleman he had seen moving about earlier. As the other turned to him and spoke, the demon would look up at the other so his eyes could meet the other’s from behind the mask he wore. Kind of hard since he seemed to be dealing with his second giant since arriving here, but no issue. He wasn’t afraid and this one seemed civil enough. As for the words spoken, the demon would find himself smiling a bit behind the mask, his voice coming out in soft, easy going tones as he responded back.

“Perhaps earlier times would suite you best if you wanted more room. There seems to be less people before the sun rises. Though I cannot speak for night travel just yet. As for the intrusion, none was made.” And honestly, there wasn’t. After all being bumped was expected in this crowd versus having someone attached your leg. Ah well. In any case, the demon was friendly and in good spirits despite the shenanigans that was happening today, so he held no ill will towards anyone as he just went with the flow of things.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Gus was pleased that the person he'd bumped into was so willing to cooperate and indulge in conversation so easily. It was always a joy to find friendly people around, and quite unusual as well, so this comfort was one he wasn't going to so easily waste, if only to kill some time during the ride.

"I am glad to hear so." He nodded and smiled, reporitioning himself to grab onto another hold so he could face the other more easily. "As for the mornings, I am sadly not an early bird. I have traveled by night, on the other hand, and it really is quite less bustling. A man can truly relax at that time." Giving a slight nod, Gus continued, chuckling slightly, a deep almost echoing chuckle that matched his build. A hand would be offered to Siku out of the blue, and left there for him to shake it. "I never did manage to memorize the tracks, though. Would you be so kind as to tell me where exactly are we headed right now? My name is Gustav, by the way. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am

Well at least the other was friendly enough and seemed to do more than simply apologize or take in comments before returning to his own business. In fact the giant moved so that he could talk more easily with the smaller demon. Oho? Now this was interesting. Most of the time starting conversation with people was either like pulling teeth or somehow became business-like, but this one? This one was more on the casual side. How peculiar considering they had just met. Not feeling anything towards the matter except calmness, the demon would engage with the other all the same.

The demon would give an easy nod to the other and then chuckling lightly from behind his mask, he would respond back. “I wouldn’t say I am early bird myself. More like I had to become one due to work. I can agree the night is more appealing.” For various reasons. That aside though, the demon would hear the chuckle given and found it actually quite appealing and suiting for the man before him. When the other offered his hand, the demon would respond easily enough, his hand gripping the other’s in a firm, but harmless grip as he shook it. “The pleasure is mine, Gustav. My name is Siku,” the demon began in easy tones and then as he released the other’s hand, he would tilt his head a bit at the inquiry. “Hmm. I am still learning them, but if I recall correctly we should hit the Commerical Ward next.” At least that is what he recalled from his last travel on the trams. “Say how long have you been here and where are ya headed?”
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:58 am

Gus smiled at the man, Siku, apparently. He nodded in agreement and let his hand retract back to his side as their greeting was done. "And what kind of work is that, exactly?" He spoke as slowly as ever. Some enjoyed this pace of his voice whilst others found it annoying. Either way, he was genuinely interested, unless it was some matter the other could not discuss, but there was no way for him to know without asking first.

"The Commercial Ward? Why that is lovely, I could go buy groceries when we get there. My fridge had gone barren over the past few days. You see, I kept oversleeping and missing all my appointments for my alarm clock had broken down, so I cooped myself up at home. Funny really." He chuckled once more as he spoke and the tram shook slightly, per the usual routine. He gave the other an honest and bright smile, clearly pleased by the news of their destination. "I've been in Junction for years now, but I couldn't tell you how long exactly. I've not been left to my own devices until I came here. I'm afraid I am still adjusting." So was Gus inddependent? Now yes, usually no. He was quite sure it was years since he arrived, but time passes differently in a dream. He could be vastly underestimating the amount of time that had gone by while he wasn't watching. "I do have a calendar back at my mansion but I keep forgetting to update it. And for where I am going, I am already there. This City is a fabulous place, wouldn't you agree? I would never leave it now that I've gotten to know it. How about you, on the other hand?" Gus gave the other an inquisitive glance and a short 'hmmmm'.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 pm

The pace that the other spoke did not bother the demon as he found himself rather comfortable in the giant’s presence. As the question was posed from the other, the demon would shift slightly in his spot before answering. “I am traveling merchant.” That was simple and easy enough to answer, even more so when the other party seemed to be genuinely interested in the matter. “Oh my. I wish I could oversleep, I have the tendency to pop up around the same time regardless if I have an alarm or not. Sometimes this is a blessing, but other times I wish for more sleep,” the demon would say in amused tones as he watched the other with a curious eye. “In any case, shopping is a good thing to do every now and then. I suppose I too will have to check out the market to see what is offered. Though I am curious,” he would look up at the other with a tilt of his head. “You mentioned appointments. Are they appointments for a job or just personal ones in general?” Stepping into personal boundaries was he? Maybe but hey the other had the choice to answer or not. Either way the demon would remain more or less amused and curious about the other as he swayed a bit with the motion of the tram. The small child that was holding onto him would finally move to join some others of her kind as the transport chugged along. The demon watched her go for a brief moment before his eyes returned to the giant who was answering his question other question.

“Oh? Did you have someone attending to you before now?” he would ask and then hearing the rest he would chuckle. “I see. Well time can slip away from you whether or not you keep up with. It has snuck up on me on many occasion and that is with an updated calendar.” Time was a tricky thing indeed. “Anyhow, you said this is where you wanted to come? How did you find out about the place and what drew you here?” The demon would ask equally curious about the other and then when he was asked a similar question he would hum a bit. “Well I guess you can say curiosity got me here. I was traveling and when I saw this place I stepped in and found it intriguing enough to stay. I haven’t been here too long. Only a few days to be precise.”
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Gus listened to the other intently. Their words only added further layers to their coversation and he could already foresee he would get really intrigued and indulged in it. Siku was a traveling merchant. Gus wondered what kind of wares he sold. Perchance something interesting could be found within the other demons's selection. He chuckled slightly at the response he heard. "I think I would quite enjoy being able to wake up on time. I do have to wonder if always getting up on time could eventually turn into a drag as you say? Both a blessing and a curse. Fascinating." A hand found its way on his chin and he ran a finger in a circle through his beard.
"Mostly business, though I've missed a few personal ones as well when I slept through the whole day a couple of times. You see, I am a food critic. I get appointed a restaurant and I go over to see what they have to offer. A little ink and a letter later and the reports find their way into the appropriate cronicle in the daily news. Oho, I've ruined many a businesses already, and brought further bounty to as many others."

The large demon gave a slight shrug and continued, raising his head up as he reminisced. "You could say I had an attendant before I arrived here. They are long gone now, the city itself broke the chains that bound us together. I'm afraid I am quite lost finally being my own, though the journey was quite a fascinating one indeed, so I have no cause to complain. I came here with the person I speak of. They led me here. I wonder how it must be for you that you've said curiosity brought you here. I believe the sensation could be what one would refer to as...grand? Correct?" Gus raised his hands to the side and looked at the other. The tram shook slightly as the demon winked at the other. "I hope you enjoy the festival of the jump. It too is quite grand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]   Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stellar railroads [Gus x Siku]
Page 1 of 1