Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Televised Drafts [Godai]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Televised Drafts [Godai] Empty
PostSubject: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:00 pm

The Wandering Parlor Ghost would nod her head solemnly as she watched one of the screens spanning the SMILE News Studio's fist floor exterior. She didn't have a TV at home, so she rarely actually knew much about the news... But a few things that had been happening lately pushed her towards giving a few darns about what the government was doing... Eh, not by much, she didn't really care as long as she could continue stalking... But that kid...

Nothing on really seemed to be talking about much, though. Sadly, it seemed as if this was mostly just mundane things and some cautionary warning about demons and the terrorists. Pfft, like she needed to be reminded of all of that nonsense... She'd shake her head with a sigh though, tipping her hat up as she watched the screen switch too a sport's channel. Great, exactly what she wanted to be wasting her time on... She was a busy gall and she didn't appreciate her news feed being interrupted by pointless games!

A gentle sigh would escape her lips as she turned away and melted into the crowd. She'd might as well try and find someone to stalk while she was so out of her way from home and work. Maybe they'd talk about something concerning the cadets... Why on earth was that child recruited...? Were things that bad? Grrr... Why wasn't some information public? Like, c'mon... If things were bad, telling people was better than everything exploding and everyone being hella unprepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Maria was still feeling terribly sore and could feel the 'burn' after last night. Every evening where she was going to be deployed... was it going to be like this? It was a depressing thought, but it was something she had to get used to it and prepare for whenever the Cadets were deployed for their next mission. There were a lot of things circulating in her head, from the earlier mission with Alice to what had happened at the Dragon Spas.

She noticed a crowd of people just going about their way at this morning. It was a harmless mass of citizens, but it also meant more eyes to stare at her for that massive coffin. The Cadet was hardly in the mood for being a walking eye-catcher. But this was the usual route to reach school. There was little choice, but to brave through the throng of nobodies. But at least, it shouldn't take too long to reach the usual detour where there was a remarkably lack of people there for some reason. Maybe it was because that street was a wreck from an earlier Psyche-Terrorist arrest.

"This will be a pain..." she sighed to herself.

Without further ado, Maria began to make her first steps to finally enter the sea of Endymion masses.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Televised Drafts [Godai] ETVEbbt

To say the Wandering Parlor Ghost didn't sense a ripple forming in the lake was an impossibility. She heard the murmurs of confusing, feel the tenseness of some of the people surrounding her. Something was causing a ripple and she didn't really like this one. With a small glare to her eyes, she'd back out of the crowd, pressing herself against a building to scan the surrounding crowd. Now, what was causing the lake to be disturbed?

Honestly, it didn't take very long. It was hard to miss a coffin being dragged around by what appeared to be a... School girl? Wat? Honestly, she didn't understand people these days... Was this a terrorist? If so, she honestly was just mad at how stupid she was being. Being subtle was a thing, you know! Goodness, she could do a better job than that...

With a harumph, the Ghost would dash into the crowd. She was just... Livid. First kids were becoming cadets, then they were becoming terrorists for no good reason, demons everywhere! The hell was wrong with people? Honestly... It frustrated her and she didn't feel like being caught up in some stupid revolt because some girl was being edgy and rebellious.

"Hey, edgy mcchickadee. What the hell are ya doing with that thing?" she'd say with a huff once she got next to her, keeping pace with the girl's walking. She was obviously angry, but it didn't really show much in her voice. It was stern, but not violent or forceful. She honestly just wanted to smack some sense into this brain dead wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Maria had just hoped she could just get through this crowd and head to school without much trouble. Despite her ridiculous coffin, it was all she asked. Just to be left alone and to mind her own business trying to get on with her life. But that's the funny thing with life, it likes to mess with you for shits and giggles in its own messed up logic.

"...eh? Excuse me?"

At first, she was entirely baffled. There was someone that was a little bit taller than her and out of nowhere she was already getting into her face about her coffin. It wasn't like there weren't any people who are interested as to why she was carrying it around. But it was a first that someone would just blatantly come up to her and demand an answer. While not in an exactly good mood, Maria at least tried to smile back if only tiredly.

Televised Drafts [Godai] MD9KGd1

"It has my things. I'm just trying to head to school. Um, is... is that an issue?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Televised Drafts [Godai] ERCxj2b

Jeez, what? Really? Kids these days... No respect! Just, gosh darn it. She honestly didn't understand why people would be so dumb and dense. Why on this good for nothing rock would someone just... She had no words. Call the Parlor Ghost old fashioned, but she was at a loss for words right now.

"E-Eh? The school? Now listen here, edgy mcchickadee! If you're planning on hurting those there nice school kids, I'll personally shove you down a sewage drain!" she'd say with an agitated tone of voice. She was still clearly under the assumption this girl wasn't just a student herself... Or that she was talking to a cadet... Honestly, she seemed more like a bloody terrorist!

"Just... Jeez, listen kid. How's life at home? Did your parents fight or something? Cuz, you going down this path ain't gunna help no one. Now I want you to think long and hard before you go do something you'll regret later. Them terrorists are a bad bunch of apples, and you don't need to associate yourself with them." she'd say, sounding like a good old Icelandic grandma as she spoke. When she was serious, she actually came across as old... Her kiddies told her that all the time... So she was never really serious around them.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:01 pm

This... must be some kind of huge misunderstanding. At first, Maria didn't know what to make of this. But it didn't take much to see that this stranger wasn't just some blatant busybody who poked her nose everywhere, even into a coffin. Maybe she was some really nice woman with a big heart. At least, that's what the Cadet wanted to think until a cord was struck. Her spectacles rested onto this petulant muckracker with a strained smile. There was a form of annoyance that Maria was holding back.

Televised Drafts [Godai] K68wuLZ

"Ma'am. I would think a Psyche Terrorist would have the brains to make themselves less conspicuous under the government's gaze. While I'm glad that there are more people concerned for the student's well-being, your vigilance is being misplaced. You won't have to worry about me, it's my job to look after them. After all... I'm a Cadet."

If there's anything she knew about people with attitude, you had to be straight with them and try to placate them enough to get them out of your face. Maria hated sharing this fact with her. Despite the coffin, she just wanted a quiet life outside of the job. It's little things like this that her hate against the Church was growing deeper. "If you don't have any issues that need to be addressed, then I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 am

C-Cadet? With a blink and a wild flail of her arms that left them resting behind her back, the Parlor Ghost would stare wide at the newly know cadet. She couldn't believe there was one just... Walking with a coffin. Well, it wasn't like she'd believe this girl one hundred percent without proof or anything, but still! If she was a cadet, then she wanted to ask some questions... Jeez, with her antics she totally screwed up and made her all unhappy! Grrr...

"S-Shoot, sorry about that... Jeez, never even crossed my mind you'd be a cadet..." the Parlor Ghost would say with a small sigh, tipping her hat over her eyes for a second. She needed a quick segue into gathering information. She couldn't pass up a chance like this, right?

"H-Hey, can I do anything for you? Like, I ain't a huge patriot but you cadets do a lot for us. I'd rather not have made one upset because I was concerned about the worst." she'd say, tipping her hat up with a finger to show a small smile. She wasn't the best at social interactions, that was for sure. She was more eager to gouge this girl's brains out and read everything she knew like some kinda book... Trying to ease this whole thing into a friendly conversation was probably impossible and not worth the time. But, she had to try... For them.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:12 am

Maria finally let out a sigh when the pushy lady began to deflate her troublesome ire. Well, it was good that she was starting to dial back the assertiveness. After just experiencing one literal hell of a night, she wasn't in the greatest of moods to continue messing around with some random citizen that had some kind of justice complex or something so trivial. Even if she had a whole day to herself, she would much rather take it to recover from last night's events and to prepare for tonight's excursion.

Televised Drafts [Godai] TDChrGE

"That will be unnecessary, Ma'am. I don't see a reason to hold it against you.
I'm just glad there are more concerned people out there. Not a lot of people care for others."

The general disinterest that people had was a bit worrying. Most just minded their own business and never really bothered to help out the more disadvantaged. Having worked in the Church's social services to help the number of homeless in Endymion and to provide necessary services the more poverty-stricken families, it was really disconcerting at times. Sure, the Cadet had helped with her volunteer work and that she didn't care that the establishment expected her to take part in it. But it had allowed a seed inside her to begin questioning something...

"If you have any important issues to be addressed, please notify the law enforcement. It helps to keep us informed," she continued didactically with a small smile, "Anything pertaining to demons and Psyche-Terrorists shall be systematically notified to the Cadets. Is there anything else you want from me, Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 am

She'd mentally shiver at how formal she was being. Like, ouch, it hurt. Her segue was basically ignored and thrown into a meat grinder or something! Her luck was abysmal when it came to things like this... What even was social interaction? She hadn't even stalked the girl so she didn't know what things to even bring up and her uniform was so generic she couldn't gather anything substantial from that! And the coffin? Well, her initial thoughts were a complete flop.

"Y-Yeah yeah... Don't got much to report aside from me being concerned about kids becoming cadets..." she'd say with a small sigh and shake of her head. This wasn't really going to work, was it? Waste of her time... What a bummer this was a complete flop...

"Hey, I gotta question for ya. Would a gal like me have a chance at becoming one of ya? Just... Curious is all." she'd say with a small tip of her hat to cover her eyes. She honestly didn't enjoy asking something like this... The mere idea of being restricted in any way made her sick but... Then again, what else could she do...?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 pm

When she heard the question, Maria's expression became slightly troubled. Yes, it would be nice if there were additional members to swell the ranks. But members that never had the spine to deal with the dangerous elements of their job was far more the dangerous element for the team than an asset. There was that and, Maria had once naively hoped that there would be no need for Cadets. People shouldn't have to risk their lives to ensure the safety of others. But that wasn't the truth in Endymion, no matter how much she hated the actual reality.

Televised Drafts [Godai] M06QyMO

"That depends on you," she finally answered with hesitation, "But if you want to join, do it knowing you are putting your life at risk for the sake of those who can't fight."

She thought about her own procedures that was taken to be able to wield Andraste. It was painful. Some part of her was sliced away in order to make room for that artificial potential. One would think she was insane, and maybe they were right. She soon composed herself back with a smile. "Anything else, Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 pm

If only this girl knew of the horrors she had seen. Risking her life wasn't something she already did on a daily basis. People were irrational, all it took was a wrong step on her part or her name being said to the wrong person and she'd be a wanted woman. But... This was something different. She'd be wanted because of her lust for the hunt. This time, she'd be endangered because she'd be doing it for someone else.

"Dying doesn't scare me. My kiddies being put on the front line does." she'd say simply, tipping her hat up as she looked at the woman. She supposed that settled it. She was a woman of emotion and impulse after all. It was time to sell her soul away to something other than her freedom lust.

"I'll see you around, Coffin Cadet. Keep your chin held up, alright? Makes you seem less suspicious." she'd say with a small bow before quickly vanishing into the crowd. She didn't really know where to go to sign up for cadet-ism, but she supposed the school was a good place to start. Might as well begin there...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:11 pm

To protect something.

That was a sentiment that Maria understood. But she never got a chance to fulfill this. Being helpless and weak, the Cadet couldn't have done anything for the people she cared for when the Eternal Divide came in. So many Cadets so far have been joining to protect what was dear to them. But what did this make Maria?

"Haha... Thanks," she chuckled at the woman. But she was soon gone and Maria was now alone.

She hoisted the coffin back up and began making her way back to the Academy.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 am

Rachel and Maria have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Televised Drafts [Godai]   Televised Drafts [Godai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Televised Drafts [Godai]
Page 1 of 1