Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

You violated the law! [Jerrielle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

You violated the law! [Jerrielle] Empty
PostSubject: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:09 pm

www.youtube.com="" v="" 1lsnmhnqswy?version="2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1"">

Left, right, left, left, and right again. How comes the streets of Eirini look so big and spacious all of a sudden? Especially since the Maiden’s birthday is at hand. Haruo couldn’t tell, he didn’t had the time to think, not while his foot were trumpling the ground with such speed, so out of the ordinary, and why is that? He was running away, as fast as he could. He dodged bystanders and such, turning ways every now and then, and yet, they were still there, chasing his tail like some sort of predators.

STOP IMMEDIATELY! You violated the law!
You damn thief! Come back here!

Two guards where chasing him, and they shurely didn’t cut him some slack. Lucky thing was that at least they were not armed, or else he would’ve been in an even worse situation: he just stole some apples and oranges from a local shop, which he was actually caring in an envelope in his right hand as the wind was bruising his face, hidden under the white hood his cloak, all wrapped around him now fluttering at his back, as he walked past an alley, getting back on one of the main streets, and luckily for him it was quite crowded because of the celebration.
Finally!

He muttered to himself with a smile while decreasing his pace, trying to blend in the crowd without getting too much attention.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Danielle was walking down the street, trying to get to work like any other day. That's when she saw the two soldiers looking around the streets for someone. // What are soldiers doing here? Aren't they supposed to be off duty today? // She thought. Indeed, most of the soldiers were off duty on this specific day due to the celebrations, so seeing two of them on active duty was certainly a suprise. Especially considering how much time were dedicated to soldier work... Why didn't these two take their day off? Maybe it was just to keep the order around?

Regardless, due to how crowded it was, the chance of getting around here without bumping into someone else was astronomical, and it just so happened to be Danielle who bumped into a young man carrying a small envelope, which fell to the ground. Luckily for him, it's contents remained inside. "Oh, geez. I'm so sorry!" She said apologetically, reaching down for the envelope and gave it back to him. "Here... You dropped this."
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:53 pm

He took heavy breaths, while recovering his stamina, as he tried not to look back in the direction where the two guards came from, right after him. Wheel of Fortune my ass: how can fate be so cruel? Make him encounter by chance two off-duty soldiers buying at the same freaking shop he was trying to steal in? How high are the possibilites of such an event?! He sighed as he simply tried not to think about it, still quite thrilled by the chase, as he blended in perfectly with the crowd without too many worries, he already did that tons of times, in fact. Actually, those runs were a perfect exercise for the young albino, he had to mantain his shape after all, what a good for nothing thieft sits in his home doing nothing! But before he could actually feel a little safier, he bumped into someone without even realizing it at first.
What the...?

He mumbled, blinking a few times before looking at his side where a girl was staring at him, apologizing. That took him by surprise: he had to remain calm, but a few beads of sweat were starting to form on his forehead as he saw the mysterious girl reach for something on the ground.
O-oh! Ohoh! I-It's no problem, really! Thanks...Uhm...

He muttered to her with a rambling voice cracking a gentle smile as the best as he could. The albino soon started to became jumpy as he backtracked with his cyan eyes the street and saw the two soldiers approaching the crowd suspiciously looking for someone. And guess what? That person was none other than him!
Did you find him?
He's gone this way, I'm shure of it. Follow me! And thinking I wanted to have a break, what a pain!

And if it wan't already too bad, the man were coming in his directions, he could hear them talk even if he couldn't quite understand what they were saying. Taking an heavy breath, he still faced the young girl in front of him, taking back his envelope, looking back and forth, yes, it was he was agitated.
-- Oh man...This is bad, but I have no other choice...Damn it!--

That, was what he thought, has he pointed his eyes straight towards the purple-haired beauty, mumbling some fathomless words. He would then suddendly reach with his left hand for her shoulder, trying to attract her towards him, quite close, enough for their forehead to almost touch. But Why?!
Please, please, please...I am so sorry for this!

He would whisper, as he pulled her even close, it would seem he was trying to hug her, while turning his back towards the two men and moving his head at the side of her head: if so, they would likely not be able to see him and mistake him for someone else. What a crap of a plan...Yeah. But what else could he do? He just...Needed it. That enveloped had more value to him than anyone could imagine. Even if he was the one trying to pull the mysterious girl close, his cheeks would flush of a bright red, of course he was embarassed, but he didn't had much choice...
Did he managed to escape?
Damn it! Let's go look the other way!

Pissed off quite much, the two men would simply, turn around, and walk towards the other side of the streets, fading in the distance, inside the crowd.
They're gone...?

He would say after that, raising his head to look back, relaxing a bit...Yeah...Without actually realizing he was still hugging the young pink-haired girl with his hand. Give him just a few seconds...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:10 am

Danielle had barely any time to react to what he was saying, before he touched her. She had no idea what he was planning to do. "Ehm, What are you...?*Gasp*" She suppressed the urge to scream. She would then notice the voices in the distance... Oh... Was that what this was all about? She would then see the two guards looking around. Judging by his strange behaviour, and the two guards... he was trying to hide from them. "They're looking for you?" She'd whisper back in his ear, trying to sound as normal as possible.

A couple of moments later, the men would then leave the area, to look somewhere else. "Yeah... You dodged a bullet there." She looked at him. "What did you even do?" She asked, with her left eyebrow raised.

You violated the law! [Jerrielle] 4PPhP7E
"Enjoying yourself, there?"

Danielle poked his belly somewhat forcefully, trying to get him to realise that he was still hugging her... Had it not been for this paticular circumstance, he would've gotten slapped pretty hard. Guess he got lucky.

Last edited by Jerrielle on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:51 am

Yes...

That would be his answer to the girl's question, as he quietly followed the two men's silhouette disappear. He felt relieved, at first. Those two were tailing him for hours up until now. The albino finally had the time to take a breath, and that was the exact moment when he realized what he was still doing.
I...Just...

But before he could finish his phrase, his brain finally took the best of him when the pink-haired girl pointed out that he was still hugging her. He felt something was poking his belly, and as he looked back to face her, his cyan eyes went wide, and his cheeks started blushing much more than he did before.
W-What?! Crap, sorry! Sorry!

It goes without saying that the albino immediately let her go, taking some distance from her. Cooling down was out of question ,but he at least tried to be calm and collected...Failing miserably. He squeezed his eyes out of embarassment, and his face frowned a little. To think he just wanted something to eat for his borthers and end up this way, he shure didn't expect to end up like that.[justify]

A-anyway...Thanks for helping me out, I...

[justify]The young boy paused for a second, looking away as his eyes thinned, looking quite struggled. Was he hiding something? That would actually be clear as the sun for the young girl standing in front of him. After some time, he would shift back his attention towards her, still quite annoyed by the situation.
I...Was just...Uff, I can't tell you. Sorry.

Really? That was his answer? Way to be obvious, moron. He never feeled ashamed about what he did, first and foremost because he didn't have to tell anyone what he did, but still...It's not like a random stranger would understand his situation, and he knew that. He squeezed the envelope to his chest, expecting some answer from her, the best he could do now was waiting for chance to escape, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:49 am

Ah... So they were following him... Alright. As to why he had grabbed the attention of the guards, she had no idea. One wasn't just being chased down a street like that for no reason... Was he caught shoplifting? Or something else? "Hehe." She giggled bubbily at his reaction. "You were lucky. Had I not caught on to the situation, I would've slapped you." She said with a smile, that clearly said 'Don't worry about it.' "Just... don't do it again without asking first, or I will hurt you." She said, her tone was a mix of seriousness mixed with the bubbily happiness from earlier.

"Don't worry about it. What's your name?" She asked curiously, leaning forward with her hands resting on her hips. "I'm Danielle Brooks." The poor guy was probably in a sort of shock after the close call he just had. "Oh, come on. You owe me an explanation, at least..." The girl pouted lightly, puffing up her cheeks and crossed her arms. No way you're getting out of this one.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:19 pm

He felt guilty. That girl helped him out with those two guards and the best answer he could come up with to solve her doubts was just "Sorry". That thought made him even more uncomfortable, but something that he actually didn't expect made stare at the pink-haired girl even more surprised than before, and a little nervous. Plus, he was blushing even more.
U-uh? Well...I guess...Thanks, again. Wait what?! Why whould I even ask you to-

Forgiven? That easily, accostumed to his cousin's manners he would never ever expect such a reaction, and on ther side, his experience with girls(and people in general) made him look dull most of the times. He sighed after that, trying to regain his composure.
Why am I even asking? Forget it, doesn't matter. And nope! Don't worry, I won't do it again.

He said nervously while nodding to her. There's no way he can escape from this situation without feeling bad, unless, well, he told the truth. He clenched his right fist, as his eyes looked away again, trying not to meet her sight, he stayed silent for almost ten seconds, before he finally spoke...
...This.

He muttered, showing her the envelope she just gave him back. Inside, there were just fruits and so meat, nothing really valuable.
I...Stole these from a local shop. Unfortunately, there were two guards in that shop, probably off-duty, and...Well, here I am hugging you for no reason and feeling like a moron while telling you all this.

The young albino looked more serious as he explained what he did to the girl, looking back straight at her face, as he bowed with his head towards her.
If that's a concern, you' re free to slap me anyway.

He said sarcastically, but with a wry smile on his face, just trying to raise the mood his the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:36 pm

"Geez, why are you still blushing for?" Danielle said with a light chuckle. "Just relax, okay. Just forget that you just hugged me out of nowhere... Or are you checking me out?" She'd ask in a sort of teasing tone. Might as well have a little fun. Not that he interested her in any way, but why not ask anyway? If he was paying attention, he could hear in her tone of voice that she wasn't serious.

Oh... so he had been shoplifting... "Why shoplift? You couldn't afford it yourself?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, no harm done. So no, I don't think I need to slap you. This situation has gotten you frazzled enough as is. Now, what was your name again?" He had ignored that question completely... If it was by accident or completely on purpose, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm

The young albino took a deep breath this time, he would not dare to get all nervous so easily just because he hugged a girl out of nowhere just to save his own ass, whether he behaved like a child or not, he was pretty mature, enough to understand that. It was clear to him that the pink-haired girl was just messing with him, at which he tilted his right eyebrow with an annoyed look on his face.
Oh please now you're just teasing me. Who the hell would hit on a girl posing as a thief just to check her out? Eheheh...Are you

He uttured, sarcastically of course, as that annoyed expression turned into a smile. That joke for some reason made him feel more at ease. After that, he got a little more serious, when she asked about the envelope.
I live alone with my brothers in a little apartment here at Eirini. I...Don't have a family, so I just manage to go on...Doing this. It's not like a steal anything important, just food and anything necessary to keep my little brothers safe. That's why, I bed you not to tell about it to the guards.

He had no more reason to hide it, so why don't just tell her the whole truth, he had nothing to lose anyhow; he then kneeled his head a little as he begged her with a serious look for a second. His smile downed as he spoke about that, but he shook his head afterwards, trying not to feel depressed about that.
Anyway, my name is Haruo. You said your name was Danielle right?

The albino asked peacefully, as he reached with his free hand towards the young girl.
Whatever the case, nice to meet you. Hope you don't mind my...Profession that much...

He smiled as he muttered those word a little insecure.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Danielle chuckled in return. "I suppose you're right. And maybe, maybe not..." She answered ambiguously. He'd learn about her interests at a later time if they ever met again... But for now, she would keep him guessing, with a light smile. It was nice to see that he was loosening up a little bit.

Danielle listened to his reasoning behind his actions. So, he had no parents, and he was forced to steal food to keep his younger brothers healthy? "It's not a very easy situation, I have to admit... I really can't really say I have any experience on the matter, since my family is quite rich... But you did what you had to. There's no wrong in that." She'd give him a gentle, and understanding smile. Poor guy... "Of course I won't tell. These lips will stay shut regarding the matter." Why would she tell anyone about this after what she had just heard? Sure, what he did was wrong, but... His intentions were pure. So, in Danielle's eyes, Haruo wasn't a crimminal...

"Mhm! Nice to meet you too, Haruo!" Danielle replied with a wide smile as she shook is open hand. "Well, Haruo... Considering your position regarding the matter... I don't mind it. If you need any help regarding food or anything, I'd gladly help out." Money wasn't an issue for her, considering her family. "So, don't hesitate to ask, if you need it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:03 am

Her answer was expected. Until now she just toyed with him on that matter, and that made him feel uneasy enough, he would not stand for that, so he simply returned her smile, like it was a challenge he would not lose. Childish, yeah, but he didn't care even a single bit.
"You don't need to justify yourself about it."

He would suddendly say closing his eyes with a wry smile as he shifted his attention somewhere else, pointing at the street.[/center]

"I know it myself that it's wrong. But survival makes a man do things he would regret without even realizing it...He would think that, hmph.

He chuckled, with a crooked smile this time, lowering his voice as he pronounced the final phrase, more of a thought than anything else. He then looked back at the young girl in front of him, thinning his eyes as he pointed at her face. Oh, he knew it perfectly: a soldier becoming a thief? His uncle would scold him for good if he just knew, but they probably didn't care enough for a waste like him. He grinned his teeth, but tried to hide it under his lips, no reason to think about it right now, Danielle was being so nice to him, and that from a rich girl? He was astonished. Was this his lucky day or something?[/center]

H-huh?!

Astonished. Twice! That girl just offered him some help. He widened his eyes, as his jaw almost dropped to the ground.
W-what?! No, no! I can't accept that.

He answered nervously, waving his free hand as a stop, and then using it to scratch his head.
I...Am really grateful for your offer, but I promised to myself that I would never request any help if it wasn't for the safety of my little brothers. That's why I must decline. [

He regained his composure as he stated his will to the girl. He finally smiled again, then...
Though...I am appreciate it a lot. You are really kind, Danielle.

His words stated the truth, he wasn't lying, neither he was trying to please her for whatever reason there could be, he simply felt good, and even if he was an outlaw, customs and manners were part of him since he was a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:03 pm

"Hehe, if you say so." Danielle said with a light chuckle. "Yeah... When you're desperate, you do rash things... But as I said, I'm not blaming you for what you're doing..." Hopefully things got better for him. "Oh... Alright... I'll keep the offer open though. In case things get worse. It's a silly promise, in my opinion, though." She said with puffed up cheeks and crossed arms. "Here." Danielle held out her hand, giving him a small amount of VC, enough to pay for the things he stole. "You can't decline, I'm afraid. Just take it." Danielle wasn't going to budge on this. "At least it'll get the guards off from you... if you don't take em, I'll go over there, and pay myself. Hmph." And that was that. Not much else to it.

You violated the law! [Jerrielle] Yuri-gifs-yuri-yurippe-nakamura-33888970-500-232
"Don't mention it, Haruo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You violated the law! [Jerrielle]   You violated the law! [Jerrielle] Empty

Back to top Go down

You violated the law! [Jerrielle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Tower of Erisia :: First Floor :: "Illios' Blessing" :: Colony of Eirini-
Jump to: