Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Despair Consumes All EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Despair Consumes All EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Despair Consumes All EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Despair Consumes All EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Despair Consumes All EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Despair Consumes All EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Despair Consumes All EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Despair Consumes All EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Despair Consumes All EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Despair Consumes All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Despair Consumes All Empty
PostSubject: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:01 pm

There was no time. The train ride was like torture... It went on longer than Rin could bare. She kept her facade on as to not worry Mae... She knew the girl could read through her like a book. And so, with he composure of a saint, Rin stayed still. The walk to the tower was even more agonizing...

Though, the facade wouldn't last for long. As soon as the doors where within Rin's view, she charged forward. She shouted, all the emotions bottled up pouring out. Guilt, fear, anger, terror, despair... All in one guttural shout. Her guitar axe was in her hands in an instant. It took only a moment for her to bring its weight against the door. Who knows what would have happened... Rin's eyes poured out tears soon after though... This was too much...

Despair Consumes All KTx237V

"Asha... Asha Vatishta... No no no... Where is he!?"

Anger over filled her now. She'd have either charged through the door if it had been opened or had brought her axe down upon it as many times as it took. She wouldn't stop... She'd find that angel and find Asha! There was no way she'd ever stop! No way in hell!

Previous Music:

Last edited by DJ Lost on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:19 pm

"We're almost there, Rin... Don't worry..." Mae said in a reassurring, almost motherly even, tone as she laid her left arm over on her friend's left shoulder, pulling her a bit closer... "I won't give up until we find him, that much I promise you. I won't leave your side..." Poor girl, was going through all this. And to think that she had been all happy and cheerful just a couple of hours ago, and now this? Why was everything going wrong?

As the axe came down, crushing the door beneath it's weight... Mae stood beside her friend, putting her hand on Rin's shoulder. "Don't worry... We can fix this..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Despair Consumes All Tumblr_muk6poT91E1s4h0g8o1_250

Angel stood in the Waiting Room, this time she was lost in thought as a white aura floated in front of her, before fading away when the two showed up. Angel did not know what to think of the panicked girls that were rushing to the door. "Hello. What do you need?" she asked curtly and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 pm

And into the tower Rin fell. She looked up and towards the angel after Rin's surroundings became clear. This was the tower she was told about... And, there... There was the Angel of the Tower herself. The girl didn't know what to really think... Her face seemed dumbfounded before pure anger crossed her face. She stood up and walked over to the angel, her axe pointed in her direction.

"Tell me where Asha Vatishta is... Tell me now or your life will become forfeit, Angel. Don't lie to me... I am in no mood to deal with any of your angel crap and event rules. He was gone... Gone from that world! TELL ME NOW OR YOU'LL DIE!" Rin shouted with an obviously enraged look across her face. Tears slipped through her eyes, but they didn't interfere. She would strike down anything that dared oppose her now. She'd kill every single last angel if it meant Asha's return... And this one's blood would start the path of carnage.

"Mae, do not interfere. This must be done." Rin said in a cold voice. Her demeanor screamed insanity at the moment... But her dedication never faltered. If she seemed estranged, it was only because of her dedication too Asha Vatishta. This angel knew where the others where at... She'd figure out what this girl was playing at... She'd figure out even if it meant this angel's inevitable torture.

Everything felt like it was coming apart... Life felt incomplete... Ananke had disappeared in a terrible way... And now Asha Vatishta was gone now too... Her stomach felt sick and anger filled her eyes. She seemed insane... Her whole reason for existing was now slowly disappearing... And now, this angel was the only thing standing in her way...

Despair Consumes All Tumblr_mr4588VhMs1sacp6qo1_500

"Tell me now... TELL ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Even Angel looked a little shocked by her sudden outburst. She knew the Angel in question, but there was a huge caviat to Asha's presence, along with others. She frowned. "I can't say where he is, but don't expect him to return to where he was soon. He's.....not around. He isn't dead so to speak, but he has gone somewhere else. His services are needed elsewhere," Angel said. It hurt that it was the only bit she could tell, but the time was not right yet, and the last thing she needed was to spill the beans now and get into trouble. She couldn't be specific about this, even at the risk of what the poor girl was going through.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Despair Consumes All Maizono.Sayaka.600.1320139

"So to speak... S-So to speak...?"

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

Rin's mind clicked. There was nothing but the despair that gripped her very being. She wouldn't tell her where Asha was... And the way she worded it... No rule would stop her... No person would stop her... Nothing would interfere with her dedication... Her motivation... NOTHING!

With a flurry of sound, Tamara appeared equally as enraged as Rin. Blood covered her once clean and beautiful dress and her weapons seemed ragged and battle worn. She sang a violent song that flowed into Rin's body, Mellow soon appearing behind Rin with an equally as bloodied look. In an instant, Rin charged forward, tears streaming down her face as she screamed at Angel. She'd die... She'd die now! NOW!

Once getting close enough, Rin would swing her axe down towards Angel with all the anger and strength she could muster. With the boost in her attacks and strength, her previous slow movements gone as the axe moved fluidly towards the angel's chest. She'd slice her in two... SLICE HER IN TWO!

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

~PvP Combat Requested. Who Will Fall...?~

Stats:

Passives and Relevant Potentials:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:58 pm

"Rin... Don't do this please... Don't..." Mae said, her voice shaking by the sudden change in her friend. What was going on? It was no stretch to say that Mae was terrified of what her friend was doing...

...But Mae had to stop her.

"I'm sorry... I can't let you do something you'd end up regretting... Remember what you told me? That you'd never kill outside of mercy... Well, I don't see any bit of mercy in this at all. So Please, If you don't stop, I'll Stop you."

A bright Blue flash of light would almost blind everyone near Mae, as she charged up. She wasn't going to let her friend land a single blow on that angel. The red-head was forced to take action. A short moment after, A bright ball of blue fire shot out at Rin's Back, stopping her dead in her tracks before she could even get close enough to Angel to land a blow. If it was necessary... She would have to carry her out...

Mae Iharu:

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Rin's charge didn't last long. It took her only a few steps forward before the searing pain hit her back with the force of a truck. It shattered through her defenses as if they simply didn't exist... She'd stumble forward a few steps, her axe falling to the ground before she fell to her knees. Mellow seemed to crack before shattering and disappearing from the area. Rin'd hold her hand out towards Angel, one final look of despair crossing her face before she fell to the ground. She was consumed by darkness, and in turn, her dread. She was weak... Too weak to do anything that was necessary... And this proved that point.

She was too weak to stay cool under pressure, too weak to contain her raging emotions, too weak to stand by passivity and accept humanity's flaws, too weak to take a stand or an action. She was flawed... And deep down she knew that... This wasn't dedication, this was pure stupidity... A blind faith in a hope that she created for herself. She was lost in a twisted stream of thoughts... A maze of rights and wrongs that blurred together. Who was to say she would ever find her way out? Who was to say she had become one of those people she had wished to show mercy on...? Nothing mattered now... Only the despair of weakness that enshrouded her in the darkness... She was weak... Too weak to do anything... And that was why she was always in these situations...

It showed with how she couldn't choose between her parents and the family she made as a musician. It showed in her flawed dedication to an angel's wish she had corrupted in her mind. It showed in the way she acted towards Ananke's death... Was she truly mad at how Ananke left, or was she mad that she was to weak to actually do anything then...? To do something to the being who gave her power...? She didn't know... She couldn't face all these feelings in the state she was in... And delving into these torrent of emotions led to this precise moment... The Passive Musician wasn't herself... And it was safe to say Mae did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Angel frowned at the occurrence and nearly stepped in to stop it, but it was too late, Mae had pacified her by knocking her out. Angel frowned darkly and looked at her. "She won't be happy either way. She was panicked. Are you alright Mae?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:00 am

"I'll take whatever she has to say about it later... After what I heard her say earlier... That she would only kill as an act of mercy... I just couldn't let her live with the guilt of have ended someone else's life..." Mae looked down on her friend whom she had knocked unconscious... "She'll be okay... And I'm alright yes... Physically at least. I'm not sure I can recover that quickly mentally from just having knocked out one of my best friends on purpose... But it had to be done." Her gaze would then return to angel, with a slight look of worry on her face. "She didn't hurt you... Did she?" The girl bit her own lip slightly. "D-Did I do the right thing?" After waiting for the angel's answer, the redhead would ask her another, much harder question to answer. "Angel... The reason why Asha wasn't in the swamp... Does that mean that the event... Is over?" If it was, then Mae wasn't sure it was a good or a bad sign...

After Angel had given Mae her answer, the red-head would then pick up the unconsious girl on the floor, as heavy as she was, Mae would manage. The studio wasn't that far away from here anyway... Mae saw her way out herself, but before she exited the tower, she would turn back towards Angel. "You don't owe me favours, okay? I just did what I thought was right... Take care of Jack and the other Rangers. If I know my leader as well as I think I do, he's off doing something reckless again..." Mae said with a light giggle before she vanished from Angel's view. Asha had to be found somehow... She made a silent promise to find him with Rin... Apparently that angel meant so much to this girl that it drove her to such extremes to find him... If the event had truly ended, then that was news she would have to break to Rin when she woke up back at the studio...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:05 pm

"You did what you felt was proper. I don't blame you. I'm just fine. " Angel frowned and looked to the side, unable to come up with a face properly able to convey what she felt. "The Event is.....perhaps as you say. Things have changed greatly, and for now, it may be wise to focus on the true threat. You could say it was postponed indefinitely. I was told as such by the Mother herself," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:15 pm

"Postponed? A wise decision on her part... With everything that's been going on as of late, I'm not quite sure myself if we're capable of giving the Event a real chance, as things are now..." Mae looked down on Rin... Had she felt the same way? Or was her doubt in it different than Mae's own? "If we are capable of ending this threat on our own, I suppose that in itself would be a Rite of Passage in a sense... I'm not sure how to word it... But I assure you that we'll put a stop to Thesis' plans. I'm confident that my allies and friends will conquer this great evil..." She stopped after a while, looking down on her feet... "If only I was stronger... I would fight with them now... It pains me to stand idly by as everyone else are risking life and limb to save the world, and yet... Here I am... Powerless to do anything about it." Perhaps her time would come, if the world didn't end today... As things were now, they really were on Earth's final hours... "I hope to see you again soon, Angel. Once this crisis has blown over... Now, if you excuse me... I have a friend to help." She stopped on the threshold for a couple of seconds, waiting for any last words Angela had, before she left, and headed towards the studio...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

"Not anymore. The Event is long out of your hands right now. Not much will be clear until this is all settled...be well, and good luck," she said, watching them leave as she looked up at the vast area that remained as still as always. She watched the hourglasses nearby that floated outside the platform, and now while one was broken, the rest remained aglow.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Mae gave Angel one silent nod before she left the tower... She had a message to give... If the world wasn't gone by then, Mae had to get everyone else ready for the event once the time came... Was that what she had been destined for? To become a sort of Envoy that heralded the coming of the event once the world was ready? A role like that... she wouldn't be against. Well, at least she was going to fill those shoes for now...

~ Mae Iharu and Rin Akinyi have left the scene ~
Despair Consumes All - END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despair Consumes All   Despair Consumes All Empty

Back to top Go down

Despair Consumes All
Page 1 of 1