Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Golden Beetle:

Golden Beetle 2:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:08 pm

"Dammit! I'll heal you up but take your time getting up, you don't want to strain yourself. Let's just not let our guards down like that again."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Golden Beetle:

Golden Beetle 2:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:54 pm

"That hit would have knocked you down, but you should be able to get up from it. I'm going to make sure that these hits don't hurt us as much anymore, and that power buff is still on you so make it count."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:50 pm

"This bug wont get the best of me!"

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Following stat goes up by 5...

Nagisa:

Quinn:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:47 pm

"Finally. Alright let's take a moment to collect ourselves before we run head first into the lion's den."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:04 pm

"Yea... I imagine the shadow will be tougher than those guardians."

Stats
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:17 pm

"I'll analyse it first turn, you just do what you need to do. I'm sure it doesn't use fire at all so maybe using that break move would be effective."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:23 pm

"My thoughts exactly. Let's finish this."

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 am

As they walked through, they would find a lake, with glittering pearls on the water, and in the middle, a small island of dirt, fit for one person. That one person had long hair, covering their eyes, which though unseen, peered of deep red as they looked upon Nagisa. They were the eyes that belonged to someone who looked exactly like Nagisa herself. "Excellent! I like efficiency, but even you went to see everyone. I'm proud of you, sort of. You and I bicker about denial all the time, but we can't help but accept who we are in spite of it all. Everything we did, from recognizing a new identity, to taking a new role, everything was about coming to terms with something about us. And that's why I'm here today, haunting you at the back of your mind. I am everything you are; your Shadow. I exist where you do not see, though you do feel it." She walked a few paces, taking a few steps into the lake that reached ankle high. The Shadow smirked a bit, and pulled hair back, revealing a single red eye that watched the two. "I can't bear to look at the world behind your eyes, so I will prove to you who the better one is. We will battle to see who is stronger. Of course, if you're any bit as worth your salt as you say, then you'll put up a good fight right?" A card fell to her hands, and through cracking it, she would summon Theotokos, who had inverted colors and torn clothing. With their recent new powers leaving the two, they had less backing them up, but was the fight completely out of their power? They would have to see what could be learned in the heat of battle, as Shadow Nagisa smiled.

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Fille_10

"Show me what you're made of...!"

PvS Combat Has Begun - The Shadow of Nagisa is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

Shadow Nagisa Sugihara:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:57 am

Quinn stepped into the area, taking a look around as they noticed most of the focal points of said lake. They grasped their evoker as soon as they saw the shadow, giving her a few moments to speak before placing the evoker to their left temple. "Hey Nagisa, nice to see you. Nice place you got here, it's too bad we have to wreck it." Pulling the trigger, they would float up onto Genovefa's gears, beginning the analysis process. "You're gonna have to get your shoes wet Nagisa. Hope you're not wearing your favorite ones. I'll back you up, and stay quiet so you can have your moment with your shadow." Time to stay silent, everyone needs this moment to collect themselves and show their shadow who's boss. Jack needed it, they needed it, and now Nagisa does too.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 am

"I am no fool, shadow, I have seen enough of your kind in the past to know that your words ring true despite the malice on them." Nagisa replied as she summoned the original Theotokos next to her. "If not for those fragments I have to face before reaching you I might have fret at your speech. However, I have dealt with my lesser inner demons before I came here to defeat the greatest one. Come I will show you my true power!." Nagisa's shadow seemed less hostile and offensive than Jack and Quinn's but that only made Nagisa more suspicious, was it planning something or was the shadow version of herself simply refined in social graces?

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next