Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]

Go down 
+3
Johnson Locke
Xombie
Philemon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:23 pm

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 2q37jid

Brahman - Forger of Realities:

Souka's Soul:

Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Stats:

Persona Status/Action:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:

Souka:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:52 am

Stats:

Skills used::

Hit/miss:
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Stats:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 2q37jid

With the last attack upon Brahman, the deity would begin to crack and crumble apart. Souka's soul fell from its chest, being free of its shackles, and the God would begin to turn to what appeared to be dust. //"..Humans.. I hate humans. Created to follow the rules of the Gods but instead they seek to surpass them. If humanity wants to continue to leave in a reality that gives them despair, I'll simply let them. Live your lives as contradictions for all I care. . . Though perhaps if more humans were like you; you'd have the power to change your own world without the use of Gods."// With its final words, Brahman would give one last howl before vanishing from the Bridge between realities. A domain it had resided within from the beginning of time was now free from its rule. Without a God to guide and protect the infinite realities, was this the best choice they could have made? If anything, it made the alternate realities they had visited more vulnerable to the threat of Angra Mainyu's influence.

Once Brahman had completely disappeared, the soul of Souka raised to its feet looking at the group. It did not recognize them, simply because it had never met them before. Infact, it looked relatively younger than the Souka that currently accompanied them. It was taken at the moment of his death; only having the most recent memories from that accident. Though his memories were a blur, the young man looked towards his empty shell that accompanied the group. Perhaps it was a reaction to the sudden memories flooding his head of his death; but he hit the ground grasping his head in intense pain. His hands suddenly began to pat down his body, as if holding onto injuries that were once there. It was confusing to say the least, but he didn't have the time to think on the subject. A blue butterfly flew above the young blonde haired man, and he reached outward towards it..

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Tumblr_nq6h986QDK1r34ueio8_r1_500

A blinding flash of light came from the strange butterfly...

...and the group was transported to a world like no other.

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_n6abe26WTZ1sn0pll

"Welcome, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Philemon, a dweller between consciousness, and unconsciousness." The strange looking man dressed in white would cross his arms upon his chest. They seemed to be standing in some strange world with beautiful colors whirling around them. However, even with such scenery, the Man's presence was powerful enough to keep their eyes locked upon him.

"There aren't many that can remember their identity while within this domain. Are you aware of the various selves that you harbor within yourself? The self infused with divine love, the self capable of demonic cruelty; people live by wearing different masks. Your current self may be only one of those innumerable masks." The Man spoke with a calm tone before his head turned towards Hibiki. "Have you forgotten me? We've met before, and I've said the same to you in regards to your abilities. Welcome back to the world of the living; one where you truly belong." He gave Hibiki a nod before turning back to face the three other Persona users. "It seems as if I've made the right decisions this time around. Even when you did not reach the outcome you all so desired, you fought to ensure you would someday. The tenacity and persistence you've shown has changed you, and the demons you harbor within yourselves." As he said this, Kahn, Hibiki, Destiny, and Naito, would all begin to glow a feint blue light.

Appearing above them would be their Personas. However, Destiny, Hibiki, and Kahn's would transform into a much stronger version than their previous. Naito's, however, would stay the same but grow in strength. The Masked Man would watch this transformation calmly. "You all have gained your true power. The power closest to your heart, and the yearnings you desire for your world. The Ultimate Persona, and the World that comes with it. A power that rivals even that of the Gods and Demons that harbor ill will towards your very existence. And though you now have this new power, I leave you with a choice."

Three rifts appeared within the strange world. One to the left, that showed a number of islands, and was the home reality they originally came from. One in the middle that showed the blood red reality they were currently trapped in with Yachiru. One to the right that showed the countless realities they had been through. Philemon was giving them a choice to return to the way things were before, to their current disaster, or to another world where they could live a life of their dreams.

Souka's soul, who was entirely quiet, would speak up at this point. //"W-What about me? I'm not alive. I've died long ago. What is my purpose now? Will I just disappear?"//

A serious question, and Philemon would acknowledge it. "No one truly disappears. You have your own choices. You can merge with your shell, and become human once again. You can stay in the Bridge between Realities, and replace the previous God. Or. . ." The man would cease his speaking and look towards the shell of Souka as if waiting for an answer. It seemed all of them had an answer they had to find; and he was simply the questionnaire.

Experience Awarded:

Ultimate Persona Template:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Kahn watched Brahaman fall to pieces, stating a fact that they had just proven to be true this day. The red haired young man let out an exhausted sigh...he was tired...and exhausted, though part of him wanted to jump for joy. Though he noted the soul seemed to be having a reaction to the body...oh tell me that there wouldn't be another fight. He certainly hoped not, but then suddenly there was a blue butterfly. Kahn blinked and when his eyes opened to find themselves in an entirely different world with a masked man standing before them.

Evidently, this was the Philemon that he had heard so much about. After the explanation, Kahn only seemed to nod, he wasn't sure what to say about all this. If he was honest, this was all very new and bizarre. Though when he glowed and witnessed his newest persona he smiled. A feel of absolute confidence filled him, yes...there was a feeling of ease and confidence that flowed through him now. So this was how Naito was able to summon three personas, he had uncovered the power closest to his heart.

Now Kahn had done the same, and it felt...good...right. Like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders or the clouds had parted and there was now...clarity in his mind. Then he noted that they were given a chance to choose where they wanted to return to. He could avoid the disaster if he so desired, but that would no doubt doom the world and his friends. No...he could not do that...no way...no how. "Easy choice for me." He said looking at the red world.

When he heard Souka' soul cry out, Kahn glanced back over to Philemon, before looking back at the soul. Should he intervene? Is it his place? The red haired young man had no idea what the right choice is, but...perhaps he could be of some aid. "You have a tough choice to make, but make the one that you can live with and makes you happy. Perhaps your...body can help?" The red haired young man said before looking toward Souka's body as if looking for the right word to call him, "Do what you believe to be right, I'm sure you will make the right one." he said attempting to assure the soul before looking toward Philemon,

"Noctis told me a few things about you, and while there is a lot to say. I guess the only thing I can really say is, thank you for the opportunity and the power. I appreciate and I would like to thank you for more. But as I'm sure aware, there is a bit of a crisis in our world. I have friends in that world and I'm not about to leave them behind. I had better get back to them, they could be in trouble. I couldn't live with myself if I let them behind when I could be of help, so once again. Thank you for the power, but I'm going to head back and make sure that they're okay." Kahn said before looking to the others. "Hope to see you all there soon." Then he turned and hurried back to the world that was in a crisis, a fighter to the end. This was his world and he was not about to let it got to pieces if there was something he could do about it. He desired his world to be safe and secure from these events, and right now...it was anything but.

Kahn had plans to change that.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:08 am

// Thank you...oh God, thank you... // She didn't know how or why, but they'd done it. They'd survived. That god awful...God was crumbling before them. It hadn't been easy, but they'd done it. A strange quiver shot through Destiny's spine--out of relief? Of joy? Disbelief? She wasn't sure. She didn't care. All she wanted was to see that thing, Brahman, fade away into nothing and leave them alone for good. Thalia apparently shared that sentiment; as the God left, the persona glared defiantly, throwing it a raspberry as a final show of distaste.

As Souka--his soul, to be more precise, fell to the ground--Destiny froze for a moment. Her first thought was to go over there, to check and see if he--it?--was alright. But could souls even get physically hurt? Did their forms follow the same laws of physics and pain that normal people did? ...That felt like a stupid question, considering the anything but normal situation, but she wondered it anyway.

Before she could form any further thoughts on the subject, the soul fell. Destiny shifted forward, intent on going closer to see if it was in pain, or if Thalia could do something, but was immediately pulled back into a warm chest. Glancing up at the woman behind her, she met her persona's gold eyes, which were for once devoid of anything save for apprehension and concern. It didn't take much to understand Thalia's thoughts, and despite wanting to go closer, Destiny heeded her other self's wishes and looked back at the soul, barely catching sight of a small glimmer of light above the figure before--

Both the girl and her persona let out a shocked little cry. Destiny, momentarily blinded, slammed her watering eyes shut. Neon spots dotted her vision, intermingled with some of the blackness from behind her eyelids. Heavens, she was getting a headache from that. A light one, but a headache all the same.

But that soon faded, and the next thing that echoed through her head was not pain, but a soothing voice she'd never heard before but somewhat liked all the same.

Carefully, Destiny opened her eyes and blinked several times, slowly adjusting to the new surroundings. For a moment, she was distracted by the scenery, something that reminded her of an aurora borealis, before her gaze was drawn to the speaker and held fast.

What he said was so simple and yet so hard to understand. She understood what personas were...to a degree. Chance told her that much; you beat your "shadow", your inner demons, and gain a power that proves you've done so. And yes, she'd seen Naito and Kahn use different persona--how, she hadn't even begun to fathom--but never realized that they were all different pieces of them. There was one new nugget of knowledge. And then this..."choosing them". While the scenery calmed her to a degree, she was still mildly perturbed by the implications. So when she'd gotten her persona a little over a year ago...that was because he'd "chosen" her? How did he do that? Why? The thought swirled in her head until she shook it lightly, dispelling the idea. That was over and done with. There was no sense in worrying over it now. After all, there were bigger issues at hand.

Like the fact that she was glowing blue, for one.

And the fact that Thalia's arms were slipping away and, after a quick glance back, Destiny understood why: her persona was starting to float up, causing her grip to falter. Oddly enough, Thalia wasn't even fighting it; save for a surprised glance at Philemon, she just offered a broad grin before her golden eyes slid shut and she was encompassed in the same blue light that shrouded Destiny.

All of a sudden, Destiny heard a familiar little giggle inside of her head. Her eyebrows furrowed in response. // Thalia? But you're... // Her persona shouldn't be in her head. She didn't call her back. Plus, there was still the matter of the figure above her. If Thalia was back, then what was-?

In the moment she'd been distracted, the light above Destiny faded, and a new figure appeared in front of her, smiling proudly. The girl distantly heard Philemon's words, and suddenly, everything clicked. So this...this is what her innermost self looked like?

The woman stepped forwards so only inches separated them, reaching out a hand and cupping Destiny's cheek. She continued to smile before she bent down and pressed her lips to Destiny's pinned hair, whispering: "Good job."

Then her touch was gone, her body too, lost in what seemed like pearl-colored dust that faded away within moments. But she wasn't completely gone; Destiny could feel her too, making herself at home in her heart just as Thalia had.

The choice Philemon presented them with seemed easy. They'd been fighting all this time for Ueitawa; why would they jump ship now, just when everything was starting to look up? ...Well, she could see how it was tempting to choose something else. She was exhausted, both physically and mentally. Quitting now meant rest, and rest was something she craved. But she'd made a choice at the beginning of the night; no more running, no more pushing away the issue. She resolved to face it, and that was what she was going to do.

...In a moment.

Destiny watched Kahn race ahead, offering him a slight wave before he left. She then turned her attention to Souka--that is, the soul. After taking a deep breath, she approached him and  offered a small smile. "How are you feeling?" she asked gently. "I can imagine it's a lot to take in, especially after...going through what you have." From what she'd seen, he had been quite literally chained to Brahman, possibly since the moment of his death. That had to have been a horrible existence; she internally shivered at the thought of going through it herself. Poor Souka...hopefully, whatever choice he made would let him go somewhere where he could be happy.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:51 pm

It was over? Despite it having been a fairly tough fight, they pulled through quite well. Was that due to Brahman having spent all this time trapped? To be honest, Hibiki couldn't really remember what went on during that time, but he doubted they would have been able to defeat the God all that time ago. Although, this could also be the result of them getting stronger. It appeared that his old comrades have had their hands full for a while already. He would probably have to ask them about what happened while he was out exactly once they had the time to catch a breath....

And with the appearance of a butterfly followed by a flash of light, it wouldn't be just yet. Philemon...it did seem familiar, yes. But that had been a good deal of time ago already. Just like the rest, he would stay quiet as the man spoke, albeit what came after was not what he expected as an outcome of this. These ways of..gaining Personas could be intriguing. Was this a result of them beating Brahman...?

Before he could come up with anything, a distraction in the form of rifts came, with Kahn quickly making a go for one of them. That one didn't look very pleasant. Was that what was happening outside this realm, in their world now? The only way to find out was to follow at this point. After all that led up to now, it wouldn't be right to suddenly choose to turn away from whatever the threat was. He would nod towards Philemon, taking a moment to glance at Destiny approaching the blonde haired one that had been bound to Brahman before. Hibiki still wasn't sure what that particular deal was about, but it was probably important enough if she went ahead to talk with him. ''You can handle this, yes? I think I'll head after Kahn, before he happens to jump into something dangerous again. That place isn't looking too good from what I see.'', he would smile at her lightly, before making a move to follow the redhead wherever that rift would lead to....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 pm

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Tumblr_mimj0xvDdP1rshzuyo1_500

//"So that was it, huh? Brahman is no more. . . And yet, I'm still here."// Souka almost seemed sad about still existing after the deity's early departure. He didn't seem too pleased with everyone, nor did he wish to celebrate their victory. Though his eyes did turn to look towards his soul that seemed to be in a fit of confusion. He wasn't surprised. What did surprise him was the fact God of Ego, Philemon, beckoned them. He knew the God had lost alot of power recently thanks to Limbo's influence over the world, so to see him get involved directly must have meant with Brahman gone he had more power to interact with his users. If this were the case, that must have also meant Nyarlathotep was roaming around elsewhere aswell. Things were about to get interesting. He couldn't help but tap his chin with a look of anticipation.

When Philemon eyed him, the blonde looked back with a cold look. His eyes looked towards his soul, and then turned to look towards Naito and Destiny. //"I have no wish to become human again. My life as a human has long been over. Residing as a God.. Heh, could you really trust me to do that? Who's to say I won't be even worse than Brahman if I see a world I do not like? There is a third and final option here. I could use the remaining power I have within me to send you back to the moment I was killed. A point in time where Ueitawa was vulnerable to Brahman. If you were to stop that accident from ever happening, then this world would cease to exist. That one moment where Brahman reached into the world and found my soul would never happen. Aburai and Natashi would never gain their abilities. Ueitawa would never have a disappearance case, and Limbo would have never appeared: atleast not within our life span. Of course, the downside to this is everything you know now would change. There would be a chance you never met, nor was chosen by Philemon to be his champions. Is your experience and memories of this world worth the risk of the entirety of realities disappearing?"//

Souka scratched his head and then shrugged his shoulders. At the end of the day it wasn't up to him. Though, Naito and Destiny were the only two here that could make the choice. The others rushed off. What they didn't know couldn't hurt them, right? Plus did they honestly think they'd be able to overcome Yachiru and Yusugi? They were better off stopping this from ever happening in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Souka's soul was perplexed. Not only perplex, but simply lost aswell. All these people he did not know were attempting to help and give him advice. Even the beautiful blonde young woman that he would have most likely flirted with if he were in his right mind. It was alot to take in after waking up from this dream of his. The dream to want to see his friends again that caused so much misfortune to happen to the world. When the silver haired man spoke about being his confidant, Souka rubbed his ear. //"You hardly know me. Why would you go so far to help someone like me? I'm not a good person, let alone good enough to be a God either."// ..Yes there was some serious doubt within him. After all, he felt responsible for everything that had happened.

When the other Souka, who will go by SHouka for being a shell for the soul, spoke of using his remaining powers it did take the soul off guard. If they were to go back in time then, there was a chance everything could change. He wasn't entirely convinced it was the best option here, but it was still an option. He lowered his head awaiting for the two remaining to make their decision. It wasn't up to him at this point. Wanting to stop the tragedy he had caused back then was the right thing to do, wasn't it? Life was fickle and ever changing. He understood that, but he loved life all the same. That love caused him to be persuaded by an entity that wished to change the world. What was he thinking back then?

What a fool...

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Tumblr_muw49zZyLp1qm9y5qo1_500
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:27 pm

She had been hoping for a better, maybe verbal answer, but the look on the soul's face was enough for Destiny to get an idea that he wa not fine at all. Probably worried, confused, stressed...a number of things, really, and none of them good. It wasn't hard to see that he also had no idea of how to handle the choices he'd been given. She wanted to say more. She wanted to give him some help, or hope, or something, but nothing came to mind. How could she possibly hope to offer advice to someone who was going through something she could barely fathom herself? As much as she tried to keep it, the small smile slipped from her face and the girl's expression turned somber.

...What?

For a moment, all Destiny could do was stare at Naito, the perplexity clearly evident on her face as he stepped closer. Had he really just said...

// But why...? //

Normally a gesture like that would have her a mess in mere seconds, if not moments. Normally he did those things o mess with her, to see how far he could push things. But this...this was just...goodbye. That's all it felt like. ...No, worse than that. A dismissal, almost. A way to say this wasn't her place, wasn't something she should worry about, to just wait and go about her business while he did...whatever here. For a moment, all Destiny could think about was this strange mixture of anger and sadness coursing through her and the decision of whether to try and get Naito to explain himself or to slap him instead.

In the end, she did neither, and merely listened for a minute more, understanding causing the negativity to be washed away. So that was his reason. Possibly helping Souka either move on or become a new god. ...Alright. That she could live with. Splitting up without any means of communication wasn't preferable, but she knew there was no way of talking Naito out of something. And besides, leaving Souka on his own hadn't sounded good to her in the first place; knowing someone was around to help him made her feel a little more at ease.

This "third and final option" of Souka's...well, the body's, anyway...they'd been through this before. Back at that "team meeting", when Natashi and Aburai brought up the possibility of going back in time. They'd already nixed that option from the get-go. Right now, they either won or lost, and that was that. But if they went back...who was to say it would be for the better? So Souka would live. Who's to say he wouldn't die some other way and be contracted by Brahman then, or that Brahman couldn't just choose another person and set the same plan in motion? Could the new users be able to fix that? What if they were chosen to be users again, but their "new selves" and their new experiences rendered them incapable of fixing things like they'd done before? ...No. that was an awful plan, one full of too many ifs and unknown variables.                    

"...'It would be like killing our current selves.'" Destiny murmured to herself. That's what Natashi had said, wasn't it? That yes, the current crisis would be averted, but they'd basically die and be replaced with other versions of themselves. After a quick intake of breath, she glanced at the two Soukas and spoke. "I wish I could say yes. I wish I could give you back your life and stop everything, all this fighting and struggling in one fell swoop. But if we do that, the people we are now are lost. Dead, basically. And..." she paused for a moment before steeling herself and continuing on in a voice that sounded more confident than any she'd used before, "We've come too far and done too much for me to agree to that just because it's the easiest way out of this."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

//"Tch.. If you don't want to go back and stop this from happening, then whatever the result of this battle falls on your hands. Have you thought of the consequences if you loss? Then everyone pays the price. Don't be so selfish and self righteous to put yourself on some sort of pedestal that claims you won't fail."// Souka sucked his teeth as he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away from the two Persona-Users. At the end of the day it was their choice, but he didn't have to agree with it.

When it came to the other possible way of using his powers, his eye brow raised. To create a new reality? It'd be an easy feat if he took over Brahman's position as the Ultimate Reality. It gave him some thought, and he rubbed his chin before looking towards his soul. //"An interesting option. I think it'd be within my power if I merged with my soul and became the new Ultimate Reality. With his vision of the future, and Brahma's power that reside within me: creating a new reality would be an easy feat. The problem with that is there's no way I can guarantee its safety from Angra Mainyu. So while it's possible, is that really what you'd want me to use that power for?"//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]   The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tower's Will (Reality Hibiki) [Kahn,Destiny,Naito]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next