Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Butterfly (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:08 pm

The DJ had never been here before... It surprised her how little of Lunapa she actually visited outside of the beach... And oh boy was this an over sight if she had ever had one. This tree was huuuuge! And the best thing was, she came at night as well~. She practically had the whole tree to herself as she sat at the foot of it. This tree was magnificent... What was the chance she'd be able to be here all alone...

She had with her her guitar, and boy did she let the tree know how happy she was to be here. She sang to it and played for it, grinning at how silly she was being. But it didn't matter... She was simply glad she was capable of doing something like this... She was happy to be here with something nature gave so much beauty too... Who'd have guessed she'd be here to thank this lovely thing for simply existing like this? It was swell and well regardless... A happy time... For the DJ at least... Hee hee...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Lunapa was a beautiful and quiet place, Blaez found himself again in that island, once again visiting it out of boredom, he walked around for a few hours until he reached the Lunapa Oak, it was already night when he arrived there, he payed no mind to the time and decided to take a short break there before heading back. Blaez was almost falling asleep when he heard a voice, it was a girl's voice and she was singing... the voice was familiar, but Blaez couldn't remember where he heard it before.

Blaez decided to follow the voice out of curiosity, he found someone familiar, it was the DJ Rin, it's been a while since they met for the first time"Hey."He said trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 am

The DJ continued her singing and playing, lost within the melody she was producing for the tree. Could it hear? Was it happy with the song? The DJ didn't know... She hoped though... She hoped the tree was happy... Or, as happy as a tree could be, heh. Though, the DJ stopped her playing as she heard a voice, squinting into the darkness.

"Uh... Yo? Who's out there?" the DJ asked, not really sure who it could be. It was dark... And the DJ wasn't known for her night vision, yo!
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:07 pm

It was too dark for the DJ to see him, he'd approach her and reply"Uh...hey again...it's Blaez... you probably don't remember me though..."It's been a while since they met each other, and considering how busy the DJ was with her record, it would be understandable if she forgot about him, he'd wait for the DJ to reply before saying anything, he didn't wanted to say to much to be cut off by a "Do i know you?" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 am

Eh? The DJ squinted her eyes towards the figure before blinking, a light smile playing across her lips. So, Blaez? She remembered him from a whiles back, yo! Nice hair... Eh heh, regardless, the DJ hummed and strummed her guitar, playing that she had forgotten the guy.

"Hmmm... Ah, yah, I remember you. You're the guy who sat with me on the beach! Heh, romantic much?" the DJ said with a light teasing tone. She wanted to play with the cutie~ Might as well~ Hee hee~
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Romantic...?Blaez would hardly call that romantic... she was probably just teasing him"...if that's what you think i was doing..."He'd shrug, Blaez didn't had much to say about it, he never approached a girl with the intention of flirting with her... and even if he tried he would probably fail miserably due his lack of experience with the opposite sex.

"So, what brings you here?"He'd sit down next to her, the DJ might be different, but she is fun to talk to."This tree is huge..."Blaez said to himself as looked at the Oak for a few moments before turning his attention back at the DJ, it was the first time he saw the Lunapa oak in person, he already heard about it, but he had no idea of the dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Aw... Did he see through her tease? Bummer... And a little lame... Eh, oh well. Just meant he was harder to make blush that others~ A challenge... Heh heh... Though, what would happen? Cool guys generally didn't like it when a girl made them blush... But, that wouldn't deter the DJ! At least... Not yet...

"... Aw, I think it was romantic of you at least~. That's what counts, yah?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, strumming her guitar gently before looking back up at Blaez. He was a quiet one... Heh, oh well. At least he was still talking, yo!

"I came to sing to the tree... I think it deserved some love, dont'cha think?" the DJ said with a happy smile, gently patting the tree before looking up at it. It was a beautiful tree... A beautiful creation of nature.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:55 pm

"I always thought the intention is what counts..."He paused"...you could right though.Am i interested in you or not?You will never know."He looked serious, even though he was just being silly, being aloof just made her try even harder, not that it bothered him, it was amusing in a way.

"Sing to the tree?"He tilted his head slightly confused"...That's new."He chuckled a bit, it was silly, he has no right to judge her though"Go on then, now you have a man and a tree listening to your show, DJ."He said with a straight face, the DJ was a good musician despite her quirks, and she seemed like a good person.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Eh? Awww... He saw right through the clever ruse! Oh well, it didn't matter... If Blaez was smart enough to notice the DJ's teases, then it'd be nigh impossible to make him blush. Oh well, the DJ still had a few tricks up her sleeves... She'd make him blush or her name wasn't Rin Akinyi!

"Aw... Well, here's a tip, cool guy... Only the people who like me say those kinda things~." the DJ said with a sly grin, the flirt oh so obvious. Time to see if Mr. Blaezy actually blushed or not~. Regardless, the DJ hummed and looked up at the tree, gently leaning against it as she did so.

"If ya wanna, Blaezy... I ain't gunna say no." the DJ said with little indifference. She had preformed in front of huge crowds... Blaez and a tree where nothing compared to that, honestly. Regardless, with a strum of her guitar, the DJ began playing. Maybe the cool guy would like the song... Who knew...? It was up in the air now, no?

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:16 pm

She was very persistent... what was she trying to accomplish anyways?Make him blush?Not happening... at least not with the methods she was using"...Right."He replied scratching his cheek"...If you want to go on a date with me just ask..."He said with a deadpan expression, that was going to be fun to watch.

Blaez would listen to the music in silence and attentively, he wouldn't say a word until the DJ was done"Whoa... you're good."He said looking at her guitar"Did you learned on your own or did someone taught you?"He asked curious about the DJ's skill.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Huh? Well... Okay then... Jeez, did all her flirt attempts have to end with the other person talking about dates? Ugh... It kinda made the game really boring... Soups a bummer, yo... Eh, oh well. No point in caring about it now... At least she could play her trump card now~! Yayah~!

"Aight, then I'll see you next Saturday at 7 o' clock sharp at the San Malarus station." the DJ said simply enough, nodding her head before returning to her song. Maybe that would work? Forwardness was always a nice trick, no~? Eh... It probably work on Mr. Blaezy though... He seemed like a tough cookie... Grr...

"Heh... Thanks, I guess..." the DJ said with a light laugh, blowing a stand of her hair away from her eye. She hadn't played like that in forever... She'd been so busy with her record deal she had barely touched her guitar... It was nice to know she hadn't gotten rusty, huh?

"My manager taught me everything I know... Though, you should hear me on the piano or turntables... That's when I actually shine~." the DJ said with an almost cocky smile. She was oh so confident in her abilities as a musician~.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:38 pm

"...What?"Blaez was confused after that one, did she really wanted to flirt him all this time and he was just too skeptical and dismissed it as a silly joke?"Are you... Are you serious?"She would answer yes even if she was just teasing him, but the thought didn't crossed his mind at the moment, he was too confused to think about it calmly.

"Is that so?"He leaned forward interested in what Rin had to say"Could you play the piano for some someday?"He was genuinely interested in listening the DJ playing, he wouldn't care if she refused to play though, it wouldn't change his life, but it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Heh, cha ching~! Worked like a charm~! Playing the 'we're going on a date no matter what' card was always a nice one too use on these cool guys. Made them confused and dumbfounded by the DJ's straightforwardness. Made things easy in the end, ya know? Heh... Beautiful, don't ya think?

"Heh, I win~. You're alright though, Blaezy. Doesn't usually take me that long to make a guy confused and on the verge of blushing~." the DJ said in a teasing tone, laughing lightly as she leaned against the tree. It was all meant in jest, though, it was up to Blaez how he handled the DJ'd teasing.

"... Hm? Play the piano just for you? Phew, looks like you want the date more than I do!" the DJ said with a laugh, strumming her guitar as she hummed gently. It had been a while sense she played a piano at all lately... It was her favorite actual instrument out there... The keys and the pedals could make such beautiful sounds...

"I don't mind though... I'm a bit rusty though, so, sorry if it don't sound too nice..." the DJ said with a light huff... When was the last time she played the piano...? There was a reason why Mallory played during any of her performances and not her... It reminded the DJ too much of the past...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:43 pm

"Ah, right."He said scratching his head, the DJ's antics were confusing, but he didn't get offended, that type of jokes he really doesn't mind, as long the DJ doesn't do it very often.

"I-I'm sorry, i didn't mean to ask you out."He tried to control himself but he blushed, that was embarrassing"I'm just curious that's all..."He tried to explain his reasons to Rin"If you say so... i think you're not being honest about your skills though."She was just being modest, if her piano skills were close to her guitar skills she should be at least amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Hee hee~. He was cute when he blushed... Eh, oh well... The DJ had to learn how to keep her emotions all calm and tamed and shiz... If she kept going after every other guy she saw, her reputation could get the wrong name... Eh heh, thankfully, most of the paparazzi where staying away from Azores for the mean time... For... Sadder reasons, though.

"I'm joking, Blaezy. I'd be happy to play for ya if I gots the time. Just shoot me a text and I'll work things out, aight?" the DJ said with a light smile, nodding her head to Blaez. This could be the start to a nice friendship possibly... The DJ wasn't too sure, though... It was hard to tell with how weird things where getting... What if they got close, only to be torn apart by the primordials or angels...? She had to fight... Eventually... Even those who where passive had to take a stance... She'd take hers in due time.

"Eh heh... I'm being honest when it comes to my piano skills... Its been... Huh, years sense I've touched an ol' ebony..." the DJ said with a light hum, looking skyward as a thought touched her. The last time she had touched a piano was before she went to that rave that wild night... Heh... She had been practicing before an old friend dragged her away to have some fun... Little did she know that'd be the last time she'd play her ol' ebony for... A long while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Butterfly (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly (Blaez)   Butterfly (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterfly (Blaez)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next