Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Afterwork distress EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Afterwork distress EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Afterwork distress EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Afterwork distress EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Afterwork distress EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Afterwork distress EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Afterwork distress EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Afterwork distress EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Afterwork distress EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Afterwork distress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morisato Shigure

Morisato Shigure

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:40 pm

It was getting cold, and for the first time in the year Morisato regretted not bringing his good and old brown coat to work. Well… No reason to cry over spilled milk they say, but he frowned, feeling a little angry with himself. ”Dammit!” he let it slip as he walked through the entrance of the Library where he worked as a page, feeling the cold breeze in his face. It’s not like he doesn’t like cold weather, but he was wearing nothing but his dress shirt. It wasn’t that cold when he left school.

As he walked through the street, he stopped by a truck to buy a cup of black coffee without sugar, his favorite, to warm himself a bit. He was tired and a bit irritated and just wanted to get home, do some suburi (kendo practice) to keep the good form, then go for a walk and smoke the rest of the joint he made last night. The thought of that made a little smile appear on his face, and the anger slowly faded away as he kept on walking.

He was still getting used to San Malarus, and it was still really hard. Having lived his whole life in Kanagawa, he couldn’t help but to wonder how his mother could be always smiling and happy, even though she, being a British woman, could live happily in Japan, with a grumpy man like his father. Morisato sighed with that thought, feeling a little distressed. He still missed his mother, even though she had been dead for 3 years now.

However, he could never be sad for long. His sadness always transformed into anger, and he frowned again, kicking a soda can that appeared on his way.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:34 pm

The boy sighed after he yawned, continuing down the cold street. He wore thick hoodie, zipped up all the way, accompanied with jeans and his worn shoes. He always wore long clothing, but with today's weather, he was forced to wear clothing centered around keeping him warm instead of just covered. With a light sigh, he approached the coffee truck, fishing out the few pieces of currency he held out of the satchel at his side. He ordered something sweet and light, but filled with enough caffeine to wake his tired self up. With a sip of it, he subcontiously followed the man.

He hadn't meant to follow the seemingly underdressed man for the weather, but he was to deep in thought to notice. He stayed deep in thought before looking up quickly, watching the soda can skid away. He looked up at the man, tilting his head lightly as he tugged his hood onto his head. He remembered his vow to become a better person, but was talking to every stranger really the goal of that? He sighed though, quickening his pace to catch up to the man.

"S-Sir? Is everything okay?" the white haired and red eyed boy asked politely, "You seem agitated..." he said after a while, trying to seem as polite and well meaning as he could, unsure if he really came across that way or if he came across an annoying nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Morisato Shigure

Morisato Shigure

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Absorved in his own thoughts, Morisato barely noticed the approach of that white haired boy, only noticing him when he spoke. Immediately, he looked torwards the direction of that polite tone, asking if everything was okay. He couldn't help himself from arching his eyebrows in surprise. Being a little introverted, Morisato still finds it weird when people randomly speaks with him. Furthermore, that crimson eyed boy seemed to have a certain degree of empathy, as he could notice that he was agitated.

Morisato's anger faded quickly as he was filled with surprise and some amount of curiosity torwards that boy. "Do we know each other?" he asked dryly, only to realize, a second later, that he may have sound rude. His right hand touched his eyes with his thumb and index finger and he sighed shortly after. "I mean... Sorry for my rudeness... I don't know..." he seemed a little confused and uncertain as to how to behave. At that moment it was obvious that he didn't have much social skills.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 am

(As promised.)

Sky had been searching high and low for her brother since early morning. She had tried calling Oki’s cell phone number that she had surprisingly gotten upon the first time asking for it. Sure, she and Oki had a long way to go before anyone could consider them fully trusting of each other, but at least the strain that had existed between them was becoming less and less the more Sky had hung around. Things had appeared to be going well…that was until Oki unexpectedly disappeared.

Oki did not answer its phone after two tries, so Sky came to San Malarus Island to check on the other directly. However, approaching the antique shop and entering it, she found the place empty and Oki’s cellphone in one of the upstairs rooms still plugged in to the wall. Concerned, the young lady had taken the phone and began to ask around the business section about Oki, but the few people that did talk to her claimed they had not seen Oki for a while now and pretty much left it at that.

Feeling her worry increase, Sky had taken to the streets to seek out clues, but no matter where she went there was no sign of the other. Distressed beyond belief, Sky had taken a corner lost in thought when she found herself face-to-face with one of those strange rifts again. As she looked into the strange darken place on the other side, she began to wonder if the reason she could not find her brother was because he was on the otherside of that hole. Was he not mentioned on the radio as one with some sort of power? Did that power mean he could cross over? And if so did that mean he was hiding over there or had something happen?

Biting her lip in worry, Sky was so lost in thought that when she heard the rather startling clatter and scrap of a soda can across concrete, she nearly jumped out of her skin as blue eyes snapped to the can that was now at her feet. With an icy glare from the can, Sky would look up from the can as she heard voices nearby. There were two guys talking. Both seemed familiar, but the paler of the two was even more familiar than the one that seemed to be confused or something as he spoke.

Curious, Sky settled some of her earlier agitation as she pried herself away from the tear and cautiously approach the others.

“Sorry to intrude, but could you gents perhaps help me with something?” Sky began as she stopped a safe distance away from the pair and shifted her weight to her right leg. She was wearing black heeled boots, black skinny jeans, a silver chain belt slung at angle across her hips and a light white fur jacket with a hood upon her thin frame. She was fashionable and a beauty as usual, but one look at her eyes told anyone she had been up a while and was stressed despite her calm and somewhat shy behavior.

She looked over at the pale boy with a light smile.

“A pleasure to see you again, Nilo,”
she would say in greeting to the other.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm

The pale boy inwardly flinched at the man's words, but shook his head at his apology. He put on a reassuring smile, trying to push aside his tiredness to better talk to the man. "It's okay. My random talking to you would cause most to react the way you did..." he said politely before continuing, "But no, you don't know me... I was only concerned." he said with a light smile. The boy then turned his attention to the familiar voice of the artist.

"Hello, Sky. A pleasure to see you again as well." he said politely, smiling politely to her in turn as well.
Back to top Go down
Morisato Shigure

Morisato Shigure

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:55 pm

The crimson eyed boy was really gentle and polite, as he told Morisato that it was normal to react that way to the point of claiming that most people would react like that, which he didn’t believe but would not argue. He even smiled lightly, saying that he was only concerned with touched Morisato that lightly blushed, scratching the side of his head, and looking away for a moment. ”Thanks I guess…” he said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Before being able to say anything else a woman appeared out of nowhere. She was a girl, actually, but a really pretty one, attracting Morisato’s gaze, filled with a little curiosity. At a first glance she seemed calm, even a little shy, but first looks are mostly deceiving and, by paying a little more attention, it could be noted that she was stressed. And stress was something that he does understand.

The pretty girl seemed to know the crimson eyed boy, as she referred to him by name, and Morisato even thought that they were close, as she spoke to him on first name basis, which, by his Japanese standards, is pretty intimate. He hadn’t been around long enough to know that, by eastern standards it was pretty normal. The boy treated her the same way, and Morisato sighed discretely, feeling displaced. He considered leaving them alone, but she did ask for assistance from both of them, and he wasn’t someone who would walk away from someone in need.

”Is there anything that I can help you with, ma’am? You two seem close… If I am, by any means, interrupting a friendly gathering, I shall take my leave.” his tone was polite, but someone with enough empathy could notice that he as a little embarrassed maybe because he was the unknown person at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Sky shifted lightly in her spot as she looked around the area she was in searching for the next best stop to hunt for clues. She was in no mood to wait too long or to perform idle chatter; however, she had asked a question to the pair and so in turn had to wait a bit for hopefully some answers.

From the familiar, she got a friendly response back and a polite smile that she would return a with a bit of difficulty due to stress, but thankful the smile was practiced enough to come off mostly natural…she hoped. In any case, blue eyes would drift from Nilo and land upon the other male in the area with them. The one she noted had been eyeing her. This one appeared to have a more Asian flare to him despite skin coloration and such. Even the way, he seemed to be embarrassed to be in the same vicinity as Nilo and herself hinted that his cultural background was different from the norm; however, instead of pointing this out or trying to make the gent even more uncomfortable as she would on a normal day, the young lady shook her head lightly at the young man's words.

“Forgive me. My name is Sky Akumura, I am a worker at the antique shop not too far from here. I approached you two due Nilo here being an acquaintance of mine. I did not mean to interrupt anything, but I am in a bit of a jam here. You see, I am looking for a guy about 5’1” in height, green eyes, black hair, dresses kind of funny, and has a hat on most of the time…He is my brother and has been missing for quite a while now. I've been hunting everywhere for clues, but no one has seen him. I was hoping maybe one of you could bring me some better news,” Sky said as her red lips curled into a frown.

“Have you seen him?” she asked politely looking between the two carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:36 am

The pale boy looked over to the man, smiling lightly at him. "No no. It's perfectly fine, really." he said politely before turning to Sky and listening to her. He frowned lightly, not knowing the person she spoke of. He thought of a response, mulling things over.

"... No, I haven't seen him, sorry... I'll keep an eye for him though, and help you look for him if you'd like." he said politely and nicely, wishing to convey the 'better person' he was trying to become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afterwork distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwork distress   Afterwork distress Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterwork distress
Page 1 of 1