Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] Empty
PostSubject: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 pm

~Azores Station~

"Welcome to Azores Station! Happy travels!"

A cheerful voice rang over the intercom as Azami entered the station with her hands in her pockets and her usual scarf covering part of her face. Her hands clutched a small blue ticket that she had purchased earlier today as she gave a quick look at the area; the bustling activity of the station very clear. People were running, walking, and charging in all directions; screams and shouts blasting the girl's ears to bits as she scanned the area for the vehicle which would be delivering her to her next destination.

After a few moments or so she found her specific subway and with a relieved side she'd walk forwards. It seemed that she had arrived just in time -- the doors opening automatically and a sudden flood of people swarming into them as though it was a matter of life and death. Unlike the seemingly mad populace who bunched together and attempted to shove their way through the crowds of people, Azami herself would simply walk forwards casually and calmly towards the entrance. There was no reason to rush or panic after all; somebody would probably get knocked down and miss the damn ride if they kept up like that.

With a sigh of disappointment in humanity she'd continue in her path: waiting patiently to enter. The train was about to take off but the number of people had lowered considerably and she'd be able to take a seat before such occurred. And so----

"Oh fuck!"

Her voice suddenly rang out as she found herself knocked backwards by the squirming passengers attempting to squeeze in. As she fell to the ground on her ass with a thud she felt her fingers loosen their grip in surprise -- her ticket falling somewhere to the ground below as the remaining passengers entered in. A panicked Azami would proceed to search frantically for the ticket; finally finding it at the last minute and scurrying up. With a relieved sigh escaping from her breath she'd rush forward; it not being too late to begin boarding. And with that...

The doors slammed shut on her face and the subway launched off without her.

Suddenly the world around her seemed to disappear for a moment; the only thing present around her being a black abyss as she stood with a blank expression starring at where the doors had once been. Once again her ticket dropped to the ground as she stood with her mouth gaping wide open; reality eventually turning back to normal as she unfroze from her state. Why? Why did this sort of thing happen to her?

With a quick pout that would swiftly be replaced by her usual expressionless face; Azami would pick up her ticket, walk forwards, and take a seat on an empty bench. On the bright side her ticket was still valid for the next ride but she didn't know when that was nor did she care to check. She'd rather just sit around moping until the time came -- a feeling of despair lingering behind her. It seemed that life had it out for her today; the girl now being stuck in a crowded center of activity full of whiny brats, faceless cardboard cutouts, and robotic employees.

After accepting her fate Azami would proceed to turn her head over to the right of her, figuring that at the very least things couldn't get worse, and being proven wrong immediately. Because the person sitting next to her was him.

"I don't want to live on this planet anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Azores Station was, no doubt, a mess that day. A bedlam of odors and noises and people and everything. From the loud street performers to the even louder sound of the train's arrival, from Shun's sweet scent to the even more perceptible — and, so to speak, unpleasant — smell of the people around, a sign that summer would still left its marks eventually. People walking here and there, whether to start a new trip or accommodate the loved ones in a tender embrace. Overall, the Azores Station was, indeed, a mess.

Soon as his train arrived, Shunnosuke wouldn't move a pinch. Not when the whole world rushed into the train as hungry hobos during Middle Age dark times. If they were hurrying longing for a place to sit, that was totally unnecessary. People can behave like animals sometimes, and he wasn't willing to be among them. He wouldn't need, anyway, since his business in the stations had nothing to do with taking a ride; in fact, Shunnosuke was waiting for a certain someone to arrive. Although the teenager had no clue about the exact time his guests would come, he wouldn't mind waiting some more. He didn't have anything better to do in that weekend besides staying home which proved to be an evergrowing botheration for reasons too obvious to ever be explained. Oddly, the station didn't seem any less crowded after the first train's departure, to the young lad's disappointment. What is left for him is to just sit on an empty bench nearby and wait. According to his pocket clock, it was still early enough and he figured they wouldn't come anytime soon. There was still sometime to distract himself with before then.

Excuse me, I hope you do--. — He took a better look at the girl who sat there before him. The features, the hair, the height...it couldn't be someone else. This realization made his brief shock turn into a suppressed amusement laugh. — "Hi hi hi", said the spider to the fly. — Destiny can plan some delicious tricks, can't it? — Of all places, I couldn't imagine I'd end up meeting you here...Azami. — He made it sure to emphasize the girl's name and show he still remembered her first and up to now only meeting.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:38 pm

"I can't either. But then again, I guess life is full of surprises."

The coincidence was both surprising and disappointing. If she believed in fate she'd say it was trying to spite her today. Either way you cut it though it was still far from what she'd consider a potentially pleasant encounter -- even disregarding her antisocial tendencies. Then again, she didn't seem to be walking away from the chain of events for some reason. She took a few seconds as to ponder why; unsure herself as to why she was remaining in this place when she could simply sit somewhere else. Then it hit her: that curiosity hadn't disappeared. There was opportunity right in front of her and she sought to seize it... although she wasn't sure how. It didn't seem like he'd tell a thing unfortunately. Still, maybe if she persisted long enough he'd let loose some information. If not it'd at least stall her until her transportation arrived.

"So, how's your day going?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Indeed. Some of them good, some...not so much. — He giggled at his passive-aggressive provocation. Shunnosuke still wasn't over his last argument with Azami, but the flavor of his victory in front of an Officer made him way better about teasing the girl a little bit. — My day? Quite fine, thank you. Waiting for some guests to arrive. What about you? Covering up any first page news for our "school press club"? — The tone was slightly mocking. But...if she was indeed after any news for their school, it wouldn't hurt to make it a break the ice topic for a conversation and finding a little more about it. After all, he wouldn't be leaving the station anytime soon, and if Azami was in the same situation, this meant they'd have to endure their company for a little longer. Unless, of course either one of them moved away from the other considering the clear and mutual animosity between the boy and the girl. Shunnosuke hoped they wouldn't have to reach that point...again.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:07 am

Oh what the hell.

There was no harm in admitting it at this point. Really, there was nothing to gain from keeping it a secret; even if she didn't entirely trust the individual sitting next to her to refrain from trying to find ways to use it against her. Besides -- it wasn't like informing him otherwise would combat his suspicions. He'd likely just maintain them and perhaps even go investigate it for himself. Overall it was a scenario where she most likely had nothing to gain regardless of what way she went with it. So she'd lean back against the bench and simply let out a sigh.

"Yeah... I pulled that out of my ass."

"Still though, you have to admit that I could have done worse. I picked an actual club at the very least. What about you though? How's that teacher doing?" She would finish; looking over to him and ending it with the same mocking tone -- albeit it to a lesser degree. Azami herself wasn't sure of whether or not Shunnosuke had made that up himself or not personally and as a rational being she was willing to accept that both it being a lie and being the truth were possibilities... although that didn't mean she wasn't subject to her own bias about the situation. "Go on. Tell me all about it Shunno."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Shunnosuke made his best to suppress his laughter when Azami finally admitted to have lied about her excuse in their previous and first meeting. That was way too easy.

Oh dear, you have soooo much to learn... — He chuckled, shaking his head in a negative manner while sounding pretty arrogant, like a mentor laughing at his student's lack of proficiency. That is, until the girl came back at him and returned the question, adding a crappy nickname his ego decided to ignore for the sake of his bragging. — Weeeeelll...It's just as I said back then. Teacher is indeed stressed with so much unnecessary attention towards the case. Sorry I'm not sorry to disappoint you, but my excuse was indeed genuine... — He kept his silence for a moment, analyzing the girl's countenance waiting for a reaction until the continued his explanation, making a smile bloom through the corner of his lips: — ...to a certain extent, that is. Of course I'm no class representative and although we have talked once, Ariston is not even a friend of mine yet. Buuuut...you gotta admit that if I can talk like I am and convince some silly officer, then it's just a matter of time until I manage to reach both points, don't you think? — Shunnosuke giggled cocksurely at that thought, waiting for Azami's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]   This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster] Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things [Shunster]
Page 1 of 1