Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Approval Sheets (Open for 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

Approval Sheets (Open for 3) Empty
PostSubject: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am

Mizuki sifted through the countless papers on the desk. Grabbing three by the handful, her eyes quickly zoomed through the content before tossing the records aside. This continued for what seemed to be a while (in her standards) before she finally cursed and kicked the table. It flipped over, spilling all of the contents on the floor. Mizuki groaned and rolled her eyes. She crossed her legs and twirled a stand on her hair absentmindedly.

"Just what the hell am I supposed to do with all of these things?" She mumbled to herself, staring at the empty room. Apparently everybody decided to take a 'day off' without letting her know.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:45 am

Bragi was about to open the door of the room, when he heard an angry female voice in there. Knowing that he wouldn't be alone, he let out a sigh of disappointment and knocked on the door. "Knock, knock." He said, while using the same hand to open it and begin a slow but elegant walk

As he entered the room, his eyes found the source of the girl's anger and then he smiled, before walking over to the table where she was. "You seem to  have organizational problems ... Luckily, I'm good with these things. Would you like some help?" he said, while benting over the girl's shoulder, seeking a better view of the files.
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Mizuki simply watched as a male student burst into the room—quite elegantly too. She raised her eye slightly in surprise and puffed her cheeks slightly. "So they decided to send backup, hm?" she though, drumming her fingers on her knee. The impulsive girl finally let out a long sigh, closing her eyes for a brief moment. "I just need a sugar break, sweetcheeks." Mizuki grabbed a tiny lollipop from her jacket pocket, unwrapped it and quickly tossed it in her mouth. She carelessly through the wrapper on the floor.

"So... who're you? New student council member or something?" Mizuki took a big sip from her lollipop and licked her lips, eyeing the new student with careful, yet gleeful eyes. Taking note of his features, a sly smile spread across her face. "What if I told you that I'm actually spying on official school documents?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:25 pm

The boy kept the same position as before, as he watched the girl get a lollipop and take them to her lips. When she dropped the wrapper on the ground, Bragi bent down and picked it up with one hand and placed it on the table, away from the papers. "Yeah. My name is Bragi and I believe that I'm the new treasurer. Nice to meet you." he said, before returning the girl's smile. The boy let out another long sigh after that and replied with a tone of amusement in his voice. "...I would say it's one of our obligations. I wouldn't try to stop you, just help." There was another brief pause, before he could proceed. "Then Miss, what's your name and how can I help you?"

Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 am

"He's so stuffy and... formal. Bleh. Just like Sag-" Before she could process her thoughts, she shut it down right away and looked at Bragi. A tight lipped smile spread across her face as she shrugged her eyesbrows. "I'm just pulling your leg, hun. My name's Mizuki Nada, but if you wanna get on my good side, it's Mizu-nyan." she made a cute cat-like gesture with her hands and spun around in her chair. "Anyway, I'm the Public Relations Director. All the crap you see on the floor are the events each class wants to do for the upcoming festival. I couldn't give two fucks about any of these things, to be honest. The teen glanced at the papers, then back at Bragi. She took another much more clear inspection of the new treasurer. The way he remained so cool, calm and collected... somehow she found that it unnerved her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:30 pm

"Mizu-nyan, then." he said, letting a laugh escape his mouth to see her simulating a claw with the hand. After placing the papers on the table, Bragi tire on the table and watched as the girl was evaluating him again. When she finished, he realized that Mizu-nyan remained silent, as if lost in her own thoughts. "Sorry, I think I caused a bad impression. Normally I'm more friendly." he said, almost totally ignoring what she said about what she was doing. He lifted a hand to the blue tie of his uniform, withdrew it and opened the first two buttons of his shirt, trying to relax. "Let me start again. Hi! My name is Bragi, but girls usually call me Mr. Housewife or Ouhi-sama. My friends call me Kaoru, or one of the previous names. Nice to meet you, Mizu-nyan." He said, smiling gently at the girl.

Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Mizuki raised an eyebrow, half intrigued and half weirded out. This Bragi struck her as sort of mysterious and... cool. Not the rude kind of cool, but actually light and breezy himself. Though some of his actions also seemed forced and mimicked... almost in some sort of robotic way. Especially the way he said 'previous name', it was if he lived some sort of past life. She shrugged it off, passing him as just another weirdo. "Ehh? Mr. Housewife? You might pass off as a 'Houseband'. she said in a childish way. Spinning around again in her chair, she giggled softly and stopped once she was facing him again. "The pleasure's all mine, Mr. Housewife!

Turning her attention back at the papers, she sighed just a bit and grabbed a few. "So... about these papers..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:04 pm

"Ah yes, but I love the nickname. Hahaha." he replied, still smiling. "I got this nickname after the girls has discovered my aptitude with domestic duties ..." He continued, now smiling shyly to the girl, while he scratched the back of his head with one hand. The sound of his laughter was only interrupted when Mizuki reminded him about the papers. "Well ... We can do it now if you prefer. But, how about we go out and get something to eat? I think that will clear your thoughts." He replied as he walked back to his feet. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Mizuki pursed her lips slightly. She looked at the papers, then back at Bragi, then back at the papers. She hasn't eaten ever since this morning and it was already past lunch. Now that he mentioned it, her stomach began to growl slightly (internally). The teen stood and up casually pushed the chair into the empty spot in the seat. She stretched her arms and body for a bit before grabbing her tote bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "'Kay fine. Where're we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

"... I don't know. Actually, I don't know many places ..." he said, as he scratched the back of his head again. "... But let's try to find some!" He continued, with his eyes shining - showing his excitement with his first tour in the city. Before Mizuki could answer, he turned away from the girl and picked up his tie and his backpack. "So ... What do you like to eat?" He asked, smiling at the girl - and ready to leave.

Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:39 am

Mizuki's eyes lifted in utter surprise. He seemed more than eager to see the city, despite not knowing anything about it. To be honest, Mizuki didn't know a whole lot about the city as well... but she wasn't as enthralled to spend the time exploring with a someone she'd just met. But as she gazed at his expression, Mizuki found herself rolling her eyes playfully, beginning their walk out of the school. "I like sweet things, from candies to chocolates." she took the lollipop out and smirked. "But sushi's great too, I guess. Well, seafood in general. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:00 pm

"Hmm ... I like sweet and cute things ..." - Bragi said, smiling again. - "... But I'm at your disposal today. I'll eat whatever you want to eat." - He said, in conclusion. He was being overly formal again, but hoped it would leave her more comfortable - after all, one of the things he knew about girls was that the vast majority of them loves attentive men.

[OFF: SORRY FOR BEING LATE. ;w;]
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm

"Anything, hm?" Mizuki drummed her fingers on her chin, a somewhat sadistic smile on her face. Since he liked sweet and cute things, just lik her... she wondered if she could make him eat something... exotic. Perish the thought! And it did after a few moments of staring at Bragi. The teen hooked her arm around his and headed off to one of the nearest restaurants near the school compound. Upon arriving, she forced him to sit at a table while she went to the counter and placed an order for two of the most spiciest ramen available. After paying for the meal, Mizuki strut back to the table and gracefully took her seat. She stared at Bragi, placing her chin on top of the lifted hands. "So Bragi... tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bragi

Mr. Bragi

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Bragi simply tilted his head and followed the girl. He didn't bother to ask where they were going or what were they eating, but his eyes seemed to shine every time a new place was visited. As soon as Mizuki choose the table, Bragi pulled the chair so she could seat- trying to be a gentleman. After that, he sat down ad thanked for the food as soon as it arrived. He got his Hashis, but before he could dig in, he heard the question from the girl and saw himself forced to answer it. - Alright, what would you want to know about me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approval Sheets (Open for 3)   Approval Sheets (Open for 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Approval Sheets (Open for 3)
Page 1 of 1