Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Greetings! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Greetings! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Greetings! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Greetings! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Greetings! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Greetings! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Greetings! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Greetings! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Greetings! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Greetings!

Go down 
+2
Attendant Alexander
Shunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello there, everyone.

New member here, it's nice to meet you all and to finally have found an active Persona RP (I'm a huge fan of SMT series in general (and Persona in particular), the discover of this forum came as a really pleasant surprise to me). Well, since english is not my mother language (I'm brazilian) and haven't studied it in a looooong time due to finantial hardships, I ask a bit of patience if I commit some grammar mistakes that may occur more often than I'd like. I might have a bit of difficult typing fluently in English (which is one of my main reasons to join this RP other than the fun game purpose and worldwide socialization: to improve it), but practice makes perfect, I guess?

That's it. Toodles! :­)

Last edited by Bocross on Thu May 22, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Welcome! We take all newcomers to our humble site with open arms! It doesn't matter where you are from, we take people from all over. From Brazil to France. Rio to Berlin, it matters not we're happy to have you along for the ride. Feel free to join us in the chatroom, were you will meet a wide variety of people. Just expect random and strange antics between us (from pairings to bad jokes to nicknames). Even if language is not your first language, we will work with you. Our staff is really friendly and willing to answer any questions you may have.

Have no fears and go forward to meet whatever adventures await!
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, and welcome to the site! I am Souka, your friendly antagonist. Everyone here is really nice, so I'm sure they'll be patient with you. Have fun! For any questions I would ask Gran-Chan Philemon or Kami! But alot of others have the answers you're looking for too.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Welcome Bocross! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Have fun and go nuts! Don't take Kami too seriously and we are always around. You came at the best time when the next plot is about to begin. Take your time and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:47 am

Welcome Very Happy Just as others said, feel free to ask anything. And more importantly, have fun RPing.

I'd say your English is very good, so I don't think you'll have any troubles. Besides, not all of us here speak English as their native language. *points to self* English is my third language actually, and I'm here anyway (even being a moderator), so don't feel bad about that xD

..You say you're Brazilian? That's cool. I actually want to learn to speak Portuguese. Or so to say, I'm trying to, but I suck. >.>
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm receptions!

@Safi: Yeah, portuguese is indeed a very complicated language, full of intricated details which makes grammar exceptions more frequent than the general rules themselves, hahaha. However, if you find it easy to learn and speak spanish, chances are you won't have any trouble learning portuguese, as both are very, very similar.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

You're welcome : D

Haha, right. However I've never tried Spanish. But so far I find Portuguese fairly okay. Compared to German it's nothing, and that's the only language I've had troubles with. I suck mostly because I'm lazy with taking time to study lol. Besides I'm used to rules and exceptions like that. My native language is full of them. >.>
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello Cross-san! Welcome to the site! I (Like yourself) am I newcomer to this site. Everyone here is their own special brand of cool and/or nice! And you being not from America is also a brand of cool! Very Happy

Hope you have an awsome day!

-Karsu.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: Introduction-
Jump to: